PDA

View Full Version : Top 2,500

BigD53
05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Although I'm sure it's not in Funzio/Gree's best interest financially, I think I speak for many when I say there should be a top 2,500 in the WD events. Our faction has fallen just shy of top 1,500 a few times, only to be thrown in the mediocre/meager group of top 4,000. We have members who frequently spend gold to keep us in the running and it would be nice if we could be rewarded for our efforts. Also, what is going on with this recent event?! For which it says "progress" starting today, 5/27 and nothin doin???

IlliniFan1
05-27-2013, 01:17 PM
It better start soon

jchow69
05-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Although I'm sure it's not in Funzio/Gree's best interest financially, I think I speak for many when I say there should be a top 2,500 in the WD events. Our faction has fallen just shy of top 1,500 a few times, only to be thrown in the mediocre/meager group of top 4,000. We have members who frequently spend gold to keep us in the running and it would be nice if we could be rewarded for our efforts. Also, what is going on with this recent event?! For which it says "progress" starting today, 5/27 and nothin doin???

Completely aGREE with u.

BringIt
05-27-2013, 01:23 PM
If they spend gold, how are you so low in rank...Something is wrong with your strategy if an all free faction can make top 250

jchow69
05-27-2013, 01:25 PM
If they spend gold, how are you so low in rank...Something is wrong with your strategy if an all free faction can make top 250

To be in a top 1500 faction requires like 150k WD points as a whole faction. I am a free player who brought in 12k points to any faction. If everyone scores 10k points, that means either there are less than 15 people in the faction, or everyone plays like one battle a day and not pull in 10k points avg for the whole war.

Agent Orange
05-27-2013, 01:59 PM

All free players or gold spenders who played without using gold for health regenerations plus consider the size of the faction and you might soon realize there may be a very big difference between the two.

BigD53
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
We have had as many as 20, but had to make cuts several times as many talk a good game, but when it comes time for battle, they disappear into the abyss. Many efforts have been made to cut the dead weight and keep the winners. We have gone through a lot of growing pains, but have continued to grow stronger daily. We are now small, but mighty and with even 1 or 2 solid, experienced members, our WD points will surely soar sky high. I've found difficulty finding commitment.