PDA

View Full Version : Those awkward times when you check your hood in public......

GucciMane
05-27-2013, 01:06 PM
The time that takes the cake for me was riding back in a town car with 2 girls with some petting and talk of threesome while I pull out my phone and hold it up behind one of the girl's head and rage at my lofts and movie theaters getting robbed.

got any stories?

Ben Weston
05-27-2013, 01:08 PM
on my honeymoon, finding a café in Italy with free wifi and collecting all my robbed buildings.......

Dipstik
05-27-2013, 01:15 PM
I was once in the process of defending a native village in subsaharan africa from a hoard of ferocious man-eating termites. It wasn't pretty. You ever tried to stop an invasion of flesh-hungry termites with a shovel and whatever water you can pull from a well? Anyway, I was trying to get item #10 in the emerald burner event, so I rigged up an antenna with barbed wire and some tinfoil I found in a local landfill and used the earth's ambient electromagnetic field to interface with the NSA satellite system and connect to the internet. Long story short, I got stuck on 9.

Oh yeah... Cool story, OP.

GucciMane
05-27-2013, 01:18 PM
on my honeymoon, finding a café in Italy with free wifi and collecting all my robbed buildings.......

That's priceless!!! :o Did you check your hood between honeymoon festivities with the new wife too?

for me it doesnt matter wat im doing once that timer goes off to open up the crate im doing it hahahah

Ablah
05-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Are you still married? :-)

United Nation of Foxes
05-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I was once in the process of defending a native village in subsaharan africa from a hoard of ferocious man-eating termites. It wasn't pretty. You ever tried to stop an invasion of flesh-hungry termites with a shovel and whatever water you can pull from a well? Anyway, I was trying to get item #10 in the emerald burner event, so I rigged up an antenna with barbed wire and some tinfoil I found in a local landfill and used the earth's ambient electromagnetic field to interface with the NSA satellite system and connect to the internet. Long story short, I got stuck on 9.

Lmao......

GucciMane
05-27-2013, 01:35 PM
How many of you would check your Hood while at a personal lunch with the president (or comparable leader) of your country??

(CCK) Cam
05-27-2013, 04:29 PM
At a fancy restaurant

njemt242
05-27-2013, 05:05 PM
How many of you would check your Hood while at a personal lunch with the president (or comparable leader) of your country??

I would. But then again I would never agree to lunch with Obama. Put a real president in then I would have lunch with him.

Lawyer
05-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Propped my iPad against my sleeping girlfriend's face while in bed.. Woke her up because I was striking the pad too much during a battle....

Not good. War is hell . So is a girlfriend who is pissed.

Back hand emus
05-27-2013, 07:33 PM
at a funeral...anybody...only me? bummer

Ben Weston
05-28-2013, 11:17 AM
That's priceless!!! :o Did you check your hood between honeymoon festivities with the new wife too?

for me it doesnt matter wat im doing once that timer goes off to open up the crate im doing it hahahah

We we're on a cruise so no data whilst enjoying each others company....

and yes we are still married, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary 2 days ago.

Tommy Two Toes
05-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Hoping Bak from CCC chimes in....he's a surgeon.

Clamp....
Sutures....
iPhone....
<tap,tap,tap>
forceps....

jeffrey25
05-28-2013, 12:14 PM

lol....... ;)

N41LZ
05-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Waiting for the guys at the bank to process forms i've filled out and then filling in more forms, repeat....
To give u an indicator of how long, i was able to successfully open 2 smugglers cases

bald zeemer
05-29-2013, 01:53 AM
I've done it whilst giving a lesson. Got some odd looks, but definitely worth making NC collects with LTBs going on. :)

Biggsy
05-29-2013, 02:01 AM
My girlfriend cracked the ****s last night cause after we done the deed I rolled over and logged into cc to collect rather than cuddling!!

Kepheus2nd
05-29-2013, 05:53 AM
The time that takes the cake for me was riding back in a town car with 2 girls with some petting and talk of threesome while I pull out my phone and hold it up behind one of the girl's head and rage at my lofts and movie theaters getting robbed.

My girlfriend cracked the ****s last night cause after we done the deed I rolled over and logged into cc to collect rather than cuddling!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

dark_sorrow_
05-29-2013, 08:48 AM
So im not the only one! At the gym... Every is buried in their workout.. Im buried in my pgone collecting opening crates etc.

blkhwk91
05-29-2013, 09:27 PM

Now that's funny.

Droop1972
05-29-2013, 09:36 PM
Had an interview that was supposed to start at 1515. dude was late and it start until about 1630. my collection time for my 24 hour buildings was 1730. stopped interview to "let my babysitter know that I would be late".

got the job and my collections

Carmine74
05-29-2013, 10:28 PM
At a funeral too. Stepped outside the church though if that makes it better. Only problem was after I finished collecting, as I was going back inside they were bringing out the casket and I got stuck holding the door open.