PDA

View Full Version : Things I Wish I Knew When I Was A Noob by Radlonghammer

Pages : [1] 2

deathexe
05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Firstly, this guide was written by Radlonghammer and I am merely placing it in a thread for everyone to refer to for everyone's convenience. None of this was written by me.

Also, thanks to Slevinn who gave the idea to have a thread that contained a guide to help new players.

Things I wish I knew when I was a Noob

EARLY STAGE GOLD PRODUCTION (Important at L1-30)

Leveling quickly in K&D takes time and gold. Let's talk gold:

Many of us look back on the 75 gold from a Level 2 Fountain as laughable. Still, that 75 gold builds VERY quickly, and at early levels, provides the gold needed for the investments appropriate for the early stages of the game. The key here is volume, build as many of them as your gold and space allow. 8 L2 Fountains will collectively produce 600 gold every few minutes. As long as you're checking in on the game every few minutes, this is a great way to rack up gold early.

The flip side to this is that fountains stink at developing your gold stash when you're AWAY from the game. At the early levels, L1 guard towers are the way to go. Guard towers build gold more slowly than fountains, but they don't stop collecting until after 12 hours. If you're going to bed for the night, sell off those fountains and build guard towers in their place. When you're going to be checking the game every several minutes (just got off work or out of school and have some game playing time, etc), sell the towers and replace them with fountains. This will momentarily seem to set you back on gold, but you'll gain much more in the long run.

The moment you're racking up gold faster than you spend it is the time to start considering Taverns. Taverns build gold nearly as fast as fountains, and max out nearly as high as towers. A L1 tower takes 4 hours to build 1900 gold, and keeps you from having to take the time to tear down fountains to build towers, and is a great compromise in the early levels.

From here, it's time to start building training fields, and unlocking the more expensive castle expansions. Do this as early as you can without sacrificing your ability to craft and enhance your armors. If you have 80,000 gold, for example, you should probably go ahead and drop 50,000 on a training field, and leave 30,000 for armor-related expenses. That Training field will repay you more quickly than you think.

The importance of building the early stage (inexpensive) castle expansions can not be understated. Do this AS SOON as you can afford to. Don't wait to have a big pile of gold saved up, and NEVER leave an expansion slot empty if you can afford to fill it.

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING (Important at all levels)

Any time you're going to be away from the game for a chunk of hours (going to bed, headed to work, etc...) it's critical to quick leveling that you make sure the game is WORKING FOR YOU when you're away from it.

Here are some things you should always do before you put the game down for a significant chunk of time:

1) Use up ALL of your hit points: Whether you're farming materials, or trying to unlock the next stage, take this time to do some battling. If you die in the middle of a battle, just let the monsters heal (don't spend gems to continue) by simply X-ing out of the battle. When you come back to the game, the battle will still be active, and all of your knights will have healed, even if they were dead when you began the stage! This is a great way to clear tough bosses, gain experience points, and help the speed at which you level.

2) Put the construction crew to work: This is the time to get expansions and building with long crafting times going. You won't be tempted to spend gems on the speed-up process, and when you come back, your expansion or building will be ready, and you'll be a happy, quickly-leveling Knight

3) ABC Baby. Always be Crafting: Some armors take a long time to craft. Get these going before your head hits the pillow.

4) Put your Energy to good use: Use up any Arena Energy (for Arena Events) and any Epic Boss energy if appropriate. If you have at least 8 Epic energy, and can kill the boss with 3 of your knights and two friends, don't let that energy go to waste. Use it up so you can hit it again in the morning when you wake up to maxed Epic energy again!

5) Get the most out of your friends: You can hire 10 friends per day. If you've used less than 10, and your friend hiring abilities will reset while you're going to be away from the game, try to go ahead and use up any you have left. Once you've hired the first friend for the day, the other nine become a "use it or lose it" proposition for the next 24 hours. Try not to "lose it" too often. This is important to leveling quickly.

THE MIRACLE OF RESURRECTION (Important at all levels.)

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LEVEL BAR!!! One of the cool little feature of K&D is the fact that leveling up restores all of your hit points to maximum level, even when you're in the middle of a stage! If you're not exploiting this, you're not leveling as fast as you could be.

You should always take note of how much experience clearing a level brings. For example, let's say you just cleared Cold Rock Crags at the Valor stage, and noticed that doing so rewarded you with about 1/8 of an inch of experience on the Level bar, But took almost everything you had in terms of hit points to do so, and didn't level you up in the process. If you have 3/16 of an inch to hit the next level, the right play might be farming lower level stages until you KNOW FOR SURE, that you will level in the second to final stage of Cold Rock Crags. That way, you've ensured that you will level, and retained the maximum possible amount of Hit Points for other endeavors.

ALWAYS make the most of this feature. It is a KEY STRATEGIC COMPONENT in leveling quickly! It is also as important when farming the Ceberus at The Haunted Citadel (for Infernal Lord Armor) and the Dark Prince at The Kingdom of Darkness (for Dark Prince's Armor) at the later stages of the game!

REAL KNIGHTS GO ON QUESTS

Keep up with your quests. Not only do they teach you the fundamentals of the game, but they also come with rewards. The small amount of gold (maybe 200) and the small amount of experience (maybe 80) rewarded by a quest seems insignificant at the early levels. Most quests, however, have multiple levels. Completion of one typically unlocks another, with higher, more productive rewards.

The experience and gold from quests are important to rapid leveling, but quests also reward other cool stuff, like gems! And, sometimes the best thing that comes out of a quest is THE NEXT QUEST. Quests are almost never a waste of time!

KNOW THY ELEMENTS (Important at all levels)

All armors in K&D are based upon the five elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Spirit. Each element has an opposing element against which it is strong, and gets a corresponding stat bonus. Commit these element advantages to memory AS SOON AS YOU CAN, and equip armors accordingly. If you have trouble committing these advantages to memory, try thinking about it like this:

It takes a darned long time for the waves to erode the shore, so: Earth beats Water!
You deal with a fire by drowning it, so: Water beats Fire!
The strongest man among us becomes weak when he is burned out, so: Fire beats Spirit!
With enough dedication, a properly motivated man can move the Earth, so: Spirit beats Earth!
The rain always falls in the direction that the wind blows it, so: Air beats Water!

MARCHING ORDERS / BRINGING UP THE REAR (Important at all levels)

When starting to play, your main knight is always placed, by default, in the starting position for any fight. This might be correct, but it also might not. Your main Knight will always have the best stats. Sometimes this will mean it's best to put him in your weakest armor, thereby equalizing all 3 Knights, and sometimes it will mean putting him in your BEST armor, and last in line, where you need the hardest hits against the stage boss.

Obviously, this relates to the above point about matching the strongest elements against each other. Simply put, PAY ATTENTION. Bring the maximum damage where it will have the maximum benefit. You'll get the most experience out of the hit points you have to spend, and will level faster!

Further, if you can expend all of your allies hit points, while retaining a few for your main knight, your main knight will be good to go again once all of your allies are at max power. This will cut down significantly on the time before you can face a tough stage again!

STATS TRUMPS STARS (Important at all levels)

This one has been covered many times in these forums, but it's so wildly important that I'm going to try to explain it in my own way. Every last one of us has made the mistake, early in the game, of wasting time and gold crafting and enhancing armors that aren't worth it in the long run, or are inappropriate for those early-mid level stages of the game, and the lesson we learned cost us the ability to level as quickly as possible. If you can avoid this mistake, you'll level faster than we did.

Never spend resources on leveling an armor before taking the time to understand what that armor will eventually be capable of. Consult the following spreadsheet for a comprehensive list of all armor stats:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E

Using this resource will prevent you from overestimating an armor the first time you see it. Just because something is new to you, and seems cool to have gained, doesn't mean it's not trash. We all wasted our time on an Embersteel or a Monk's Vestments, etc. Don't repeat our mistakes!

DON'T BE A CHASER (Important Levels 1-70)

There's a time to chase the best armors in the game, but doing so too early will stunt your leveling ability by causing you to inefficiently spend your resources. Get the "Big Four" L50 dual element armors as quickly as you can, but don't be in a hurry to get the L70s and level them quite yet. That time will come, but it comes later than you might think.

THE PLUS MATTERS (Important at all levels)

Don't spend any time/money leveling a non plus version of an armor beyond what it takes to unlock the plus version. Doing so is a waste of time, gold, and craftable elements. Once you have your mono element armors (Stonescale, Seafoam, DragonFlame, Mystic, and Wing Warriors) to level 10, STOP enhancing them, craft the + version, and level the + version instead. This will momentarily set you back in armor strength, but it's an important investment that will pay off later.

Do the same with your "Big Four" L50 armors. Don't level a non-plus version of this armor beyond the L15 it takes to unlock the + version. Craft the plus as soon as you can, and level it instead. That one step back takes you 3 steps forward.

THE BIG FOUR MID-GAME ARMORS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (Important L20-70):

Get these L50 dual-element armors to plus version AS SOON AS YOU CAN, and dedicate your resources to maxing them out to level 50. They will serve you, and your ability to quickly level, for a VERY long time:

Atlantean Avenger Plus (Air/Water)
Crius Armor Pus (Earth/Air)
Hydra Hunters Mail Plus (Fire/Water)
Living Flame Armor (Fire/Spirit)

FIRST FUSIONS (Important L15-30):

All of the above armors can be reliably fused through the combination of easily crafted tier 1(basic) or tier 2 (mono element L30) armors. Your first efforts at fusion should probably be the following:

Atlantean Avenger = Slot 1: Basic Air Slot 2:Basic Water*

Living Flame Armor = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Spirit*

Hydra Hunters Mail = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Water.*

Crius Armor = Slot 1: Wing Warrior, Slot 2: Stonescale Plate Mail

* It should be noted that these basic armor fusions seem to have a higher failure rate than the Tier 2 Mono combos. If you happen to have, for example, Seafoam Armor (for slot one) and a Wing Warrior Armor (for slot two), this combo will more reliably create Atlantean Avenger than the fusion of the Basics. Same goes for Living Flame and Hydra out of Tier 2 monos. The spreadsheet linked above contains all this info in great detail.

By fusing these armors before you're even able to craft them through elements allows you to level them to L15 BEFORE you can craft them. Consequently, the moment you have the materials to craft them, you're crafting the plus version! This is HUGE, and will save you tons of time in leveling further!

BEATING THE EPIC BOSS

To gain enough material to craft the armor that the Epic boss drops is easy, cracking the boss at L15 will do it. To gain enough material to craft the plus version is MUCH tougher, you have to achieve approximately Boss Level 43!

There has been a great deal of discussion on this board suggesting that if you can't beat the Epic Boss enough times to gain the plus version of the boss armor, that fighting the boss at all is a waste of time. I'm not sure I agree.

It's easy to think of the Boss Armor as the only reward for fighting the boss, but I want to suggest that there are other factors that make taking a stab or three at the boss well worth the time.

Consider the current Epic Boss as I write this, "Dragon of the Deep." Now, suppose you are in the Level 55-75 range that would allow you, depending on your friends list, to kill up to approximately the Level 35 Boss. This is frustratingly close to, and frustratingly far away from the 43 kills necessary to score the plus level Boss Armor, but DO NOT lose sight of what you DID gain along the way.

In this weeks case, you gained 18 Wing Warrior Armors (9000 gold value and 9 hours time value), 13 Snakeskin Armors (39,000 gold value and 26 hours time value), 3 silver keys, 4 gold keys, 4 gems, and some pretty meaningful piles of gold and experience.

In other words, at the levels where you can NOT beat the Boss 43 times, the rewards for trying and missing are still tasty enough to make it worth trying. DO NOT get so caught up in the desire for instant gratification that you screw yourself out of this goodness!

I repeat, all credits go to Radlonghammer for making this guide.

600RR
05-27-2013, 08:18 AM
This MUST be linked to and described as a 'MUST READ' for newbies in the FAQ. So much invaluable information here that will turn you from an average newbie playing a game to a newbie with endgame potential and knowledge.

I wonder how far I would be into the game right now if I had joined the forum prior to level 30.

Sir.
05-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Sticky-worthy! This summed up is a great benefit for new players.

Few small pointers:

"It takes a darned long time for the waves to erode the shore, so: Earth beats Water!"
This is a lie, a foul lie! (air instead of water)

"With enough dedication, a properly motivated man can move the Earth, so: Spirit beats Earth!"
Do you mean can move mountains? :p

"Your first efforts at fusion should probably be the following:"
I think Crius should be in second place rather than fourth, as it's the second armor you can craft following the story.

Another slightly bigger thing is I kinda disagree about the fountains/guard towers. I would personally just build fountains everywhere (since they're free anyway), but start replacing them with cathedrals ASAP. Cathedrals you have to check only once per hour, but gain 500 gold/h, which is 3 times as much as guard towers. If you leave your device for 9 hours, guard towers would have only gained you 1000 gold more. This is easily made up for during the day as fountains waste time/money after 5 minutes already. Saves a lot of effort in the overnight buying/selling and probably gains more money too, for a small fee of 1000 gold each.

Eitherway, this guide should be a great help to a lot of people, nice job. :) (you both)

Slevinn
05-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Now we are discussing ideas to make a guide where Rad's contribution is the first intel. However we must compress this a little bit to give first time players (and everyone else) a good summary. I'm willing to contribute since I got a lot of experience and I'm 110+ now

BethMo
05-27-2013, 02:54 PM
The most important thing that I missed as a newbie was the ability to run away in the middle of a fight. That should go near the top of any beginner's guide:

"If you see that you're going to lose a fight, tap the red X in the top corner of the screen immediately! This will save your remaining hit points, and your progress up to that stage. You can wait for your hit points to fill up and return to the same fight. (The monsters will heal, too, but you won't have to re-do the earlier stages.) If you had friends with you, they won't heal, but you won't need to re-hire them. The special attack bar will retain its fullness, so you can also use this to make sure you get the drops from a boss: if you see that your bar won't be full when you reach the boss, kill minions, run away, then come back and kill the minions again to fill your bar.

Important note: if one or more of your knights are dead, they will not revive for that fight until your other knights in the fight reach full health."

Raistmar
05-27-2013, 04:22 PM
The most important thing that I missed as a newbie was the ability to run away in the middle of a fight. That should go near the top of any beginner's guide:

"If you see that you're going to lose a fight, tap the red X in the top corner of the screen immediately! This will save your remaining hit points, and your progress up to that stage. You can wait for your hit points to fill up and return to the same fight. (The monsters will heal, too, but you won't have to re-do the earlier stages.) If you had friends with you, they won't heal, but you won't need to re-hire them. The special attack bar will retain its fullness, so you can also use this to make sure you get the drops from a boss: if you see that your bar won't be full when you reach the boss, kill minions, run away, then come back and kill the minions again to fill your bar.

Important note: if one or more of your knights are dead, they will not revive for that fight until your other knights in the fight reach full health."

Hmm I think the reviving part is dependent on the last member. If the last party member's hp is full the whole party revives even if your main is not at 100% it can join the fight.

Let's say if you have your main in the last slot the whole party won't revive unless it reaches 100% hp. But if you have a regular knight and it reaches 100% even if your main is not fully healed it gets revived.

Again I'm not 100% sure as I'm not the kinda person that takes note of this kinda things but I guess it's worth to check it out.

Sir.
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Good one, especially the special attack bar tip woulda saved me a lot of raging if I knew this from early on!

Genocide788
05-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Very nice, thankfully i did flip through the threads and stumble along Rad's guide and it did help me out a great deal.
However i feel the title should be tweaked a little. It looks like a story title as compare to something that screams NOOBS CLICK ME! I'd probably ignore the thread and click on the questions thread anyway. :/

Varza
05-28-2013, 07:55 AM
I found this guide a while back when I was lurking - it was linked in another post, and it help me tremendously when I was starting out. By the way, is Rad no longer playing? His guides are the best!

RadLonghammer
05-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I found this guide a while back when I was lurking - it was linked in another post, and it help me tremendously when I was starting out. By the way, is Rad no longer playing? His guides are the best!

I didn't quit playing, man! Just took a vacation.

I've been on a 7 day cruise that took myself and my family to Honduras, Belize, and Mexico. I've had tons of beer, rum, and tequila, some great food, and seen a lot of knightlets in bikini armor.

Just getting around to catching up on the game and the forums today. It's good to be back, but it was nice to be gone too!

Varza
05-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Oh yay, you're back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! :)

I was just asking because it seems like high-level people have little to keep them interested in the game. And I guess I'm scarred by Harvey Guo quitting, heh...

I've been on a 7 day cruise that took myself and my family to Honduras, Belize, and Mexico. I've had tons of beer, rum, and tequila, some great food, and seen a lot of knightlets in bikini armor.

Just getting around to catching up on the game and the forums today. It's good to be back, but it was nice to be gone too!

Raistmar
05-28-2013, 10:19 AM

He's ALIVE!

Jokes aside, welcome back haha.

Slevinn
05-28-2013, 11:44 AM

great to hear buddy, i'm in need of some vacation myself
and nice one about knightlets in bikini's!

Sir.
05-28-2013, 11:53 AM

Knightlets in bikini armor, lol. I believe we have a thread for that: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54192-You-know-you-re-addicted-to-K-amp-D-when...

Justice711
05-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Welcome back :)

Glad this is finally sticky

Jman
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Earth beats wind, not water. Other than that, the guide is great!

The Wise One
05-29-2013, 06:38 PM

Appreciate the visualization :p Welcome back.

JMFL
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi Rad,
Great work for the noobs ( and even for some of us that aren't noobs, learned several things myself and am at level 102). I tried to access your link for armor stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
and got a message that this file didn't exist. Has this link changed? Am on an iPad.
Thanks

Raistmar
06-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Rad,
Great work for the noobs ( and even for some of us that aren't noobs, learned several things myself and am at level 102). I tried to access your link for armor stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
and got a message that this file didn't exist. Has this link changed? Am on an iPad.
Thanks

Check varza's post data sheet management. He's created a new one.

Edit: it's called data sheet administration*

Flixern
06-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Wish I saw this thread before I started lvling lol. Great thread though :)

Jordon1992
06-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Regret spending gems on pointless things like speeding your armours to enhance

Wilderness
06-23-2013, 06:52 AM
wbb cdb ybp

Sir.
06-23-2013, 12:53 PM
wbb cdb ybp

There's a special forum section for this.

GsNp
06-25-2013, 03:37 AM
Just like to thank you for the guide Rad, I've only been playing 2 days and I just read it about 30 minutes ago but it's already helped me out extensively. Sold all 4 of my guard towers and I'm racking in the money thus far. 8 Fountains 1 Crystal Observatory, 2 Armor smiths a Cathedral and a Tavern. Also got the chance chest. Although not sure if I could of avoided getting it.

The only thing I didn't understand so far in your guide is about getting the + armors, you have to level an Uncommon armor to +5 before you UNLOCK the + version craft?

Earnd
06-26-2013, 05:34 AM
Thank you for posting this!. So much very helpful information for noobs such as myself. I like this game and play almost non-stop haha. I need more friend though....

Usul
07-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Wow great stuff here! Many thanks to the time it took. Helped me out loads as I began playing.

Ashnagarr
07-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks a ton, that guide helped me out tremendously when I started :)

Will_Treaty
07-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks, it helped, me. I spent a bit too much time chasing armors rather than getting getting the big 4 or something :)

Veloster Raptor
07-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Thanks, it helped, me. I spent a bit too much time chasing armors rather than getting getting the big 4 or something :)

A big +1 for leveling the big 4's instead of chasing armors.

dengel
07-03-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm currently around level 22 and have some of the big 4 and getting them close to level 15 to unlock plus versions... Is the only way to make the plus type armors by crafting, or can I repeat the fusion and get a + version of the armor.

Thanks in advance
~Dengel
WBB-FZR-FFD
Level 22 and climbing ranks (at this point will accept anyone)

Genocide788
07-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm currently around level 22 and have some of the big 4 and getting them close to level 15 to unlock plus versions... Is the only way to make the plus type armors by crafting, or can I repeat the fusion and get a + version of the armor.

Thanks in advance
~Dengel
WBB-FZR-FFD
Level 22 and climbing ranks (at this point will accept anyone)

Fusion will never give anything +. Crafting / Dark Prince Chest is the only way.

Bayglez
07-04-2013, 12:31 AM
I know everyone is going on about the big 4 armours, now my question is, say I have both Jian battlegear and hydra hunter+, am I still better of getting HH+ maxed out?

deathexe
07-04-2013, 12:34 AM
I know everyone is going on about the big 4 armours, now my question is, say I have both Jian battlegear and hydra hunter+, am I still better of getting HH+ maxed out?

Jian is better than hydra+ by about 300 attack. Bear in mind that a 70 armor, jian, takes around 3mil to max. Hydra on the other hand, is much easier. It's up to you whether or not you want to spend extra gold, time and resources to get an extra 300 attack.

Bayglez
07-04-2013, 12:43 AM
So I guess it's better of getting the big 4 maxed even though the legendaries have better stats. Just because they're easier to max and will get you out of trouble for any stage

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 06:07 AM
So I guess it's better of getting the big 4 maxed even though the legendaries have better stats. Just because they're easier to max and will get you out of trouble for any stage

I skipped Crius because I acquired an epic boss armor (Tortoise Dragon) that had the same elements, but I didn't get the +version. I should probably have gone with Crius anyway, and ignored the Boss armor. Until you can get the + version, and max it out, the Epic Boss armors don't pay their way.

As a comparison, I have got two sets of AA+ maxed, and am using them against the current Ancient Dragon boss. They got me to level 15 with no serious worries without resorting to friends (level 15 I used 3 knights, the third one in my weakest wind armor didn't need to fight). My toon is level 102, but 100 maxes out your stats.

Bayglez
07-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Thanks for that info, I think I'll start maxing the big 4.

Also is there a way to get plenty of free gems? I sat through 20 odd videos but now it says there is no more

KOA
07-05-2013, 08:43 PM
I initially thought summoning bosses would summon them to fight alongside you; ignorance is bliss. Also no matter how tempting it might be, I wouldn't waste gems on special chests. 3x the chance of a legendary just mean .0003% chance as opposed to .0001%...

KayOrzz
07-05-2013, 09:38 PM
for the price of maxing out one piece of boss armor, you could max out all 4 pieces of the big 4 and have some spare change :cool:

Knuckledust
07-06-2013, 10:13 AM
How do you guys max out those armors so easily? Im struggling to get them past level 20 now, since it costs 1k/upgrade and Im using basic armor as upgrades...

Unresolved
07-06-2013, 10:13 AM
How do you guys max out those armors so easily? Im struggling to get them past level 20 now, since it costs 1k/upgrade and Im using basic armor as upgrades...

Get training grounds up and running asap. A good gold foundation is more important than armors.

Raistmar
07-06-2013, 10:18 AM

Try using snake skin armor. Takes longer but far cheaper.

I usually keep a stockpiled snakeskin armors and leave 4 slots open for basis. I keep farmin more snake skin mats for crating later. Use basics still it gets too expensive for you and then switch to snakeskin.

Ashnagarr
07-08-2013, 05:09 AM
One question on that. While Snakeskin work fine for regular enhancing armors, time-critical stuff like the Dragon armors right now seem to favor strongly using non-craftable fusion armors.

However, obviously, even if I can produce enough gold to pay for the fusion, Fusion stones are the limiting factor. Is there any data on the ratio of fusion stones in the cheaper chests? Is it worthwhile to open a couple of silver chests for example to get more fusion stones? Or gold chests, because of the chance to get the bonus xp fusion armor?

I figure, because in the cheaper chests there are not so many armors, the chances to get what you want out of them are higher.

deathexe
07-08-2013, 05:20 AM
One question on that. While Snakeskin work fine for regular enhancing armors, time-critical stuff like the Dragon armors right now seem to favor strongly using non-craftable fusion armors.

However, obviously, even if I can produce enough gold to pay for the fusion, Fusion stones are the limiting factor. Is there any data on the ratio of fusion stones in the cheaper chests? Is it worthwhile to open a couple of silver chests for example to get more fusion stones? Or gold chests, because of the chance to get the bonus xp fusion armor?

I figure, because in the cheaper chests there are not so many armors, the chances to get what you want out of them are higher.

No data on that at the moment, or at least none that I know of. I'd say either one is fine, depending on which one you have more keys for, though I'm more inclined towards the gold chests.

You can't really assume that though, since the odds probably aren't equally distributed.

Anyways, even for time crucial things like the dragon armors I didn't find the need to use 50ep armors to level the armors.

Ashnagarr
07-08-2013, 06:10 AM
Ok, thanks for the answer. :)

tommygordon1
07-08-2013, 04:33 PM
i have my level 70 armors to level 30.. as far as leveling them up do i stick to just using the basic plus armors to keep leveling them? like fire+ water+ etc...? or is there a better way? please help.

Raistmar
07-08-2013, 05:29 PM

You have 8 days to get the armor to 35 if you know your not gonna land in the top 25. Craft it right after you finish 15. I would never warrant wasting stones to get an armor to level 35. People should be more worried getting to 43 than leveling it up to 35.

Also I mass opened 66 gold keys I've accumulated from the past boss. I got atleast 3 from 6 batches of 11.

Griffwwk
07-08-2013, 07:59 PM
So ill post this here, i guess i dont really understand fusions. if i fuse a 30 with a 30, you get a 50 right. and a 50 with a 50 gives a 70 right. well i just did two 50/50's and got two 50's in return. whats the trick here? or does someone know a post where i could learn

overcire
07-08-2013, 08:15 PM
fusing does not guarantee a better grade of armour. I do not know the math behind it, and I do not really care because there is nothing worth fusing because you cannot get a + version. What I, and most?, others do is turn 2 6 EP armours into 50 EP armours for helping a level 70 armour the last ten levels.

Raist, What did you get 3 of in 6 batches of 11? Enhancement boost armours? I only managed 2 in 10 batches, but they were both matching the elements of the armour I was upgrading :)

If you were talking about fusion stones, I think I got around 60 (but that was as many grey chests as yellow) so there :P

BethMo
07-08-2013, 08:19 PM
So ill post this here, i guess i dont really understand fusions. if i fuse a 30 with a 30, you get a 50 right.

Not necessarily, but it's the most likely outcome simply because that's the cheapest possible result.

and a 50 with a 50 gives a 70 right.

Nope. And distressingly often, you'll get snakeskin. :(

well i just did two 50/50's and got two 50's in return. whats the trick here? or does someone know a post where i could learn

It's random. It does seem that you're more likely to get a legendary armor by fusing legendaries, but nothing is guaranteed.

Griffwwk
07-08-2013, 08:26 PM
im sorry, ep? and how are you supposed to get 70 armors

Unresolved
07-08-2013, 08:28 PM

EP = Enhancement Points

You can get them by farming the endgame story bosses or getting enough materials from the epic bosses. Don't worry about them until you finish the Big 4.

deathexe
07-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Enhancement points. You get 70 armors by getting their materials and crafting them, or the dpc. Fusing is possibly one of the worst ways to get a 70 if you don't have a lot of good and fusion stones. Basically how fusion works is that the higher the rarity of armor you're fusing, the better your chances at higher rarity armors.

Griffwwk
07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
It's random. It does seem that you're more likely to get a legendary armor by fusing legendaries, but nothing is guaranteed.

im confused, legendaries? thats 4 star armors right

Griffwwk
07-08-2013, 08:39 PM
EP = Enhancement Points

You can get them by farming the endgame story bosses or getting enough materials from the epic bosses. Don't worry about them until you finish the Big 4.

so its like, an item?

Jello
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM

Fusing to get 4 50EP armors from 8 basics may be the quickest, but definitely not the cheapest. I use 4xBasics until about level 15-20, then move to 4xSnakeskin, then a combination of fusing 2x50EP's and 2xSnakeskin. I get 90% of my fusion stones from farming for Snakeskin. Some days are better than others. Sometimes I'll get 1 fusion stone every 18-20 runs. I've found the drops for snakeskin mats better on Honor or Epic stage. I usually watch tv in the evening with my wife and just run Honor for about 2 hours.. Come out with about 200+ leather mats, a couple of keys and usually 2 and sometimes up to 5 fusion stones. I don't use them as often as you'd think. Gold is usually tight, and it may be a quick 200EP for 4, but it ain't cheap. I work the numbers and the levels to land in a cheaper zone or try to skip an extra level to do the next enhancement. A 70 armor takes 5140 EP to go from 1-70.

overcire
07-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Fusing to get 4 50EP armors from 8 basics may be the quickest, but definitely not the cheapest.

The only level where you get fewer enhancement points/thousand gold for fused armors is level one, 20 (for basics) vs 19.23 (for infused)

99.8% of the time, assuming that fusion stones are free (they are not) you get the most enhancement points per unit of gold with fusion

Jello
07-08-2013, 09:54 PM
The only level where you get fewer enhancement points/thousand gold for fused armors is level one, 20 (for basics) vs 19.23 (for infused)

99.8% of the time, assuming that fusion stones are free (they are not) you get the most enhancement points per unit of gold with fusion

Not exactly sure what you mean above. What I'm saying is:

If you fuse any of the specific Basics combos that make a 50 EP Armor, it costs 25,000 gold and a fusion stone. To do for 4 slots, it's 100,000 gold and 4 fusion stones and yield 200 EP plus the cost of 1 enhancement.

To craft 2 Snakeskin costs 6,000 gold and yields 48 EP. To craft for 8 slots is 48,000 gold plus the cost of 2 enhancements.

Depending on what level your enhancing will depend on how much additional to add to the snakeskin cost.

Take a level 70 armor at level 10:

Enhancing the 200EP in 4 slots would cost 2,400 gold and bring you to level 14.
Total cost is 8 Basic Armors (2,400), Fusion costs (100,000), and Enhancement cost (2,400) = 104,800.

Enhancing the 96EP in 4 slots would cost 2,400 gold and bring you to level 12.
Enhancing the second 96EP in 4 slots would cost 3,200 gold and bring you to level 14.
Total cost is 8 Snakeskin (48,000) and Enhancement costs (5,600) = 53,600

Savings: 50,400, but you have the time factor for 8 Snakeskins

If that Level 70 armor was at level 50:

Enhancing the 200EP in 4 slots would cost 52,000 gold and bring you to level 52.
Total cost is 8 Basic Armors (2,400), Fusion costs (100,000), and Enhancement cost (52,000) = 154,800.

Enhancing the 96EP in 4 slots would cost 52,000 gold and bring you to level 51.
Enhancing the second 96EP in 4 slots would cost 54,000 gold and bring you to level 52.
Total cost is 8 Snakeskin (48,000) and Enhancement costs (106,000) = 154,000

Savings: 800 gold, again the time factor for 8 Snakeskin OR the time factor for farming fusion stones

As you get even higher levels, if you enhance 2 slots with 50EP and 2 slots with Snakeskin, you'll balance out the cost.

Eunuchorn
07-08-2013, 11:12 PM
50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono
• Atlantean + Spirit mono
• Living Flame + Air mono

Jello
07-08-2013, 11:17 PM
50 EP Combos:
• Spirit+H2O
• Spirit+Air
• Fire+Air
• Fire+Earth
• Crius + Fire mono
• Atlantean + Spirit mono
• Living Flame + Air mono

You like spamming that, don't you Eunuchorn. :rolleyes: Probably about 300 of your 800 posts are stating the 50 EP combos!

CASKA
07-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Jello Thanks.

thats very detailed and helpful calculations.

D3st1nY
07-11-2013, 10:15 PM
What do u guys use ur gems for?

Marco_
07-11-2013, 10:48 PM
What do u guys use ur gems for?
I'm first using them for level 3 Training Fields.

SoloStar
07-12-2013, 01:56 AM
I just started the game and I only have 2 armory, 3 training grounds, and 4 cathedrals (I think I bought the smaller regions of castle :mad: instead of the big square). Is it worth it to spend the gold on Lv2 TG and then Lv3 with gems? Or should I expand more? I'm only lv35 and been spending more time on trying to level my armors. I'm farming snakeskin, got 3/4 "Big Four" + version, but it's pretty slow with 2 armories.

What do?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Bryanv2
07-12-2013, 05:56 AM
I just started the game and I only have 2 armory, 3 training grounds, and 4 cathedrals (I think I bought the smaller regions of castle :mad: instead of the big square). Is it worth it to spend the gold on Lv2 TG and then Lv3 with gems? Or should I expand more? I'm only lv35 and been spending more time on trying to level my armors. I'm farming snakeskin, got 3/4 "Big Four" + version, but it's pretty slow with 2 armories.

What do?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

I would start with expansions before spending any money. At least on upgrades. You can get another pretty quick 4+ extra training grounds with just gold. That income will be worth more than having 1 TG upgraded to LVL3.

Also you can sell your Cathedrals and put down training fields if you have the money. Thats what I and a lot of others did. But youre not too high yet so dont worry about it

moonman0000
07-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Hry everyone does anyone know if there is a way to load your old account to your new phone,since o lost my last one. O really don't feel like startingover

JashGanz
07-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I would assume you should contact gree and show proof of you owning the account such as name, possible transactions and such, but this is just my opinion I'm truly have no idea other than trying to contact free.

Derp
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Just wrote a new newborn guide.
I just started 2 weeks ago. Already 285 last tourney and sitting 180 this tourney.
I need privilages to post a how to.
Pm me for info.

ZERO_07
07-14-2013, 09:35 PM
I just started 2 weeks ago. Already 285 last tourney and sitting 180 this tourney.
Pm me for info.

I'm interested as well, I started a little under 2 weeks ago and I'm around 770 on the tourney at the moment.

Marco_
07-15-2013, 01:45 AM
Pm me for info.
You need 10 posts before you can make your own topic.

@ZERO_07 sig: Kaleidoscopic+ has worse raw max. stats than the "big four".
For a similar investment in gold and materials to max Kaleidoscopic to 70, you could max Atlantean+, Crius+, Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+ to level 50 (see the spreadsheet linked on page 1) .
Kaleidoscopic does have the element advantage (but element disadvantage when applying enhancement armors) but these days it's probably more of a "pretty" armor. Black Kaleidoscopic(+) is where all the Kaleidoscopic hype is these days. ;)

ZERO_07
07-15-2013, 04:12 PM
You need 10 posts before you can make your own topic.

@ZERO_07 sig: Kaleidoscopic+ has worse raw max. stats than the "big four".
For a similar investment in gold and materials to max Kaleidoscopic to 70, you could max Atlantean+, Crius+, Living Flame+ and Hydra Hunter+ to level 50 (see the spreadsheet linked on page 1) .
Kaleidoscopic does have the element advantage (but element disadvantage when applying enhancement armors) but these days it's probably more of a "pretty" armor. Black Kaleidoscopic(+) is where all the Kaleidoscopic hype is these days. ;)

It has more Attack then the Big Four, not to mention the elemental advantage boost especially against dual Armors. Also I have Hydra+ at Lv. 26 and am currently working on unlocking Crius+ too, so Kaleido+ is more of a finisher to be honest, Hydra+ and soon Crius+ will do the majority of the work.

There's absolutely no way I'll ever get BK+ by the way, I can barely beat the epic bosses to Lv.20 and don't have enough gold or resources to unlock and craft the + versions either.

ppownage
07-18-2013, 08:47 AM
hello knights =) i installed knights and dragons today but im an experienced modern war player and in that game leveling up to fast is
very bad for your account cus u will face better bosses (same rewards) and get less points in events. my question : is this the same in knights and dragons?

Derp
07-18-2013, 08:54 AM
I reported this problem when I did it on accident th3 first time. No response. I told em at gree through support. Anyhow. I cant even get my account reinstated to my new device. I dont think there is alot of care anymore.

The Wise One
07-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi,

If there's an exploit or glitch, please report it rather than put it on the forums, it's against the ToS. Accounts have been flagged for said exploit and will be looked into deeper. For those that brought it to my attention, thanks.

chrisnastybro
07-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey, my girl is a level 56.

She has:
Four Star Blackfrost Raiment
Three Star Wicked Wraith
Three Star Sky Guardian
Two Star Monstrous Garb
Two Star Embersteel
Two Star Torchflame Mantle
Two Star Vinewood Carapace
Two Star Exorcist Vestments
One Star Snakeskin
One Star Crius
One Star Living Flame
One Star Hydra Hunter Plus

What should she stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Is it worth it to make an Armor of Eurus?

I am a level 28.

I have:
One Star Crius Armor
One Star Hydra Hunter's Mail
One Star Living Flame
One Star Volcanic Mantle
One Star Wind Monarch's Robes
One Star Chimera Corps Uniform
Two Star Steam Wizard's Robes
Two Star Stormrage

What should I stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

deathexe
07-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Hey, my girl is a level 56.

She has:
Four Star Blackfrost Raiment
Three Star Wicked Wraith
Three Star Sky Guardian
Two Star Monstrous Garb
Two Star Embersteel
Two Star Torchflame Mantle
Two Star Vinewood Carapace
Two Star Exorcist Vestments
One Star Snakeskin
One Star Crius
One Star Living Flame
One Star Hydra Hunter Plus

What should she stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Is it worth it to make an Armor of Eurus?

I am a level 28.

I have:
One Star Crius Armor
One Star Hydra Hunter's Mail
One Star Living Flame
One Star Volcanic Mantle
One Star Wind Monarch's Robes
One Star Chimera Corps Uniform
Two Star Steam Wizard's Robes
Two Star Stormrage

What should I stick with, get rid of, upgrade, etc?

Both of you should be going for the big 4 first (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, living flame+). For the level 56 account, sky guardian, wicked wraith and blackfrost are three armors worth leveling. The others aren't really worth much.

Lotak
07-21-2013, 03:06 AM
If I un install and reinstall knights and dragons, will my data be saved? Or will all my data be deleted?

Musketeer
07-21-2013, 07:48 AM
If I un install and reinstall knights and dragons, will my data be saved? Or will all my data be deleted?

Your data will be saved.

Derp
07-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Well. I had an old phone and it let me watch unlimited gem videos and also I found a bug that I reported for free 4 star plus armors. I was spoiled.

I just got a new phone and now with my sword of s4 I lost access to my old account completely.
not complaining though.
I really enjoy this game!

Point is. Made the four armors to start. 2 of them are plus now.
Killing myself trying to get enough gold to upgrade them and make advancements on gold production.

Help and advice appreciated.

Going to play until I get a black medal! Mark my words. No more cheats and now I get no gems.
WBB-VDZ-MHB
pst me here if you friend me. My friend queue is full.

Also. How can I accelerate my leveling beyond judt snakeskin?

SoloStar
07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Faster but more expensive: Lv11 Monos

Stick with snakeskin. It helps you level + snakeskin is better for the later levels since you can just do stuff/arena/epic boss instead of worrying about armory every 5 mins.

Marco_
07-22-2013, 02:25 AM
Well. I had an old phone and it let me watch unlimited gem videos and also I found a bug that I reported for free 4 star plus armors. I was spoiled.

I just got a new phone and now with my sword of s4 I lost access to my old account completely.
Gree support can't switch your old account over to your new phone?

Nomedac
07-22-2013, 12:21 PM
My Wanderer's Shroud got submitted for creation prior to getting it upgraded to the + version. Don't ask how... When you are creating mass amounts of armor the confirm button is in the same place...so if you click...well you see what happened to me.

Two Questions:
1. If I get my current non + version enhanced to level 35 before the armor completes at the armorsmith will it be the + version? Never tried this...and wondering if I am wasting my time creating fire armor for the cause.

2. If the above can't happen/work. Has anyone had any luck with Gree correcting one account for a user?

deathexe
07-22-2013, 03:28 PM
My Wanderer's Shroud got submitted for creation prior to getting it upgraded to the + version. Don't ask how... When you are creating mass amounts of armor the confirm button is in the same place...so if you click...well you see what happened to me.

Two Questions:
1. If I get my current non + version enhanced to level 35 before the armor completes at the armorsmith will it be the + version? Never tried this...and wondering if I am wasting my time creating fire armor for the cause.

2. If the above can't happen/work. Has anyone had any luck with Gree correcting one account for a user?

1. No, it doesn't.

2. No, Gree doesn't give you back your armor that you've crafted by accident.

ZERO_07
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
EDIT: Nevermind misread the post

Derp
07-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Gree support can't switch your old account over to your new phone?

Dont want it. It is more fun to earn it than to have used a bug to get everything.

anuarreyes
07-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Noob quesiton :

Is it better to level AA+ or should I Go with boreas armor? Beth have the same elements but boreas can Get better stats I belive?

Unresolved
07-22-2013, 07:34 PM
If it's the + version, then yes, level Boreas. But don't if it's the regular version. It'll take you 4-5x more gold and 3x as much EP to max Boreas as it does AA+.

anuarreyes
07-22-2013, 08:58 PM
If it's the + version, then yes, level Boreas. But don't if it's the regular version. It'll take you 4-5x more gold and 3x as much EP to max Boreas as it does AA+.

Nah its the regular boreas, then I will stick to AA Thanks!!

overcire
07-22-2013, 10:23 PM
hey forum people who are used to being able to get + armours! The non plus armours have decent base and growth these days. Boreas non + (stats combined is 1810) is pretty damn equivalent to Rocfeather+ (stats combined is 1880), with the benefit of having grouped elements. Of course grab an AA+ first, but these new non + armours might be the new stepping stones to getting legendary + armours. Just my two cents.

deathexe
07-22-2013, 10:35 PM
hey forum people who are used to being able to get + armours! The non plus armours have decent base and growth these days. Boreas non + (stats combined is 1810) is pretty damn equivalent to Rocfeather+ (stats combined is 1880), with the benefit of having grouped elements. Of course grab an AA+ first, but these new non + armours might be the new stepping stones to getting legendary + armours. Just my two cents.

Yeah that could be considered, but it would still be better to go for the swamp+, infernal+ as dark prince+ first, since they have the superior stats. Roc+ and spectral+ are the lower end of the 70+ spectrum. Maybe when the normal boss armors have better stats then maybe it would be preferred. It could still be useful for completing some of the missing elements though.

ZERO_07
07-22-2013, 10:48 PM
what does "grouped elements" mean?

Unresolved
07-22-2013, 10:52 PM
what does "grouped elements" mean?

Elements that are adjacent on the element wheel. Air/Earth, Fire/Water, Water/Air, Fire/Spirit, Spirit/Earth

overcire
07-22-2013, 10:55 PM
do we, as a forum, have a better word for grouped-elements? I mean element that are 'touching' on the circle. water-fire, earth-air.

I find these combinations beneficial as they can provide double damage against another set of 'grouped elements' with out taking bonus damage. That is something that split-element armors never can do.

Unresolved
07-22-2013, 10:57 PM
do we, as a forum, have a better word for grouped-elements? I mean element that are 'touching' on the circle. water-fire, earth-air.

I find these combinations beneficial as they can provide double damage against another set of 'grouped elements' with out taking bonus damage. That is something that split-element armors never can do.

Adjacent elements? Doesn't really matter what you call it :p.

SoloStar
07-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Elemental pairs?

Papa3G
07-24-2013, 09:01 AM
I wish I knew this guide from beginning......

Jon2599
07-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Thank you Rad ... your guide is very detail and informative!

Derp
07-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Have big 4, should I level them 1 at a time to increase farming speed or all together?

Bax
07-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Have big 4, should I level them 1 at a time to increase farming speed or all together?
Best to level them one at a time based on need. So in this case HH+ should be your priority to help you with the
current boss.

coranium
07-31-2013, 04:14 AM
Hi all, how do you get a + armor that cant be smithed? e.g. flowstone battlegear+ etc.

cubey
07-31-2013, 04:16 AM
Hi all, how do you get a + armor that cant be smithed? e.g. flowstone battlegear+ etc.
DPC or limited edition chests only

Sakino
07-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi all, how do you get a + armor that cant be smithed? e.g. flowstone battlegear+ etc.those armors you will get will have 700/500 max stats on plus, like i saw on some old eunuchorn post. Your story armor like atlan avenge ro crius will have more than 700/700 on the plus version, so, dont worry about them.

Ecept for flowstone battlegear, if you manage to get a plus, you will have 800/700, slighty better then crius +, but getting a flowstone plus from chests is very very rare.

Eldaran
07-31-2013, 10:24 PM
A very well written guide. And yes, I wish I had found it 100 levels ago.

JRod4928
08-01-2013, 08:13 AM
awesome thread!

UN Kec
08-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Gree needs to make the chat system in K&D more developed. I was level 70 before I learned about the forums or any of the fantastic knowledge in this thread. I think the reason is, until you stumble across a guild that is helpful and uses something line Line, you have no way of learning from other players. There needs to be a serious push for more in-game chat just so new players can discover the forums and get help from other players before they waste a month and 7 million gold using poor strategies like I did :P

Derp
08-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Just to check. I shouldnt bother making the non plus version of the assassins armor correct? I was going to level my infernal plus armor. I have the big 4 capped. Confused on where to go next.

Spongie
08-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Just to check. I shouldnt bother making the non plus version of the assassins armor correct? I was going to level my infernal plus armor. I have the big 4 capped. Confused on where to go next.

if you can't make the + armor of the assassin then y its better to get infernal+ up

XBDMRRFPN
08-11-2013, 03:25 PM
bring your assassin to level 35 first so you can craft the + version

Sakino
08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Just to check. I shouldnt bother making the non plus version of the assassins armor correct? I was going to level my infernal plus armor. I have the big 4 capped. Confused on where to go next. boss armors non plus are only a bit better than the big four, and a lot worse than the high story armor, like infernal or swamp shaman. So, unles you hit 43 or something near, dont focus too much on them.

Gorgomite
08-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Sorry my thread is all over the place but really need help--- Thanks!!!

So i bought some dark prince chests and I received the following armors....

Even though they are super rare it seems they arent better then just regular rare.

Do I just use them to fuse or what?

Embersteel
Monk's Vestments
Volcanic Mantle
Brawler's Armor
Glacier Armor
Lightning Lord
Monstrous Garb
Riverstone Mantle
Steam Wizards Robe

I also have

Atlean Avenger+ 1/50
Hydra Hunters Mail+ 1/50
(working on getting a + version of Living Flame and Crius) Unless I should do a different armor instead.
Slimebane Battlegear & Assassins Shroud - Non + which I realize now is a mistake, however should I still level them?

The big question I have is which armors do I level, I can work on being able to craft + versions of the Big 4, or do I focus on making my Battlegear/Shroud better, it looks like their stats are still vastly better then anything else I own.

cubey
08-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Sorry my thread is all over the place but really need help--- Thanks!!!

So i bought some dark prince chests and I received the following armors....

Even though they are super rare it seems they arent better then just regular rare.

Do I just use them to fuse or what?

Embersteel
Monk's Vestments
Volcanic Mantle
Brawler's Armor
Glacier Armor
Lightning Lord
Monstrous Garb
Riverstone Mantle
Steam Wizards Robe

I also have

Atlean Avenger+ 1/50
Hydra Hunters Mail+ 1/50
(working on getting a + version of Living Flame and Crius) Unless I should do a different armor instead.
Slimebane Battlegear & Assassins Shroud - Non + which I realize now is a mistake, however should I still level them?

The big question I have is which armors do I level, I can work on being able to craft + versions of the Big 4, or do I focus on making my Battlegear/Shroud better, it looks like their stats are still vastly better then anything else I own.

Use the DPC rares to enhance, none of them are worth leveling.

As for slimebane and assassins normal, don't level them at all. Focus on the big4+ first. With the amount of gold you'll use to even level it to 60, you can max out all 4 of the big 4 already.

Boneshock
08-16-2013, 02:46 AM
Wow thats some insane info , i am glad that some one takes this serious :p

ilvtfu
08-17-2013, 07:12 PM
does anyone else farm the first 3 stages like crazy? i collected 500 stone shards once haha

Sakino
08-18-2013, 06:22 AM
does anyone else farm the first 3 stages like crazy? i collected 500 stone shards once haha you will get lots,and i say lots, while farmimg for evil jewels. So much shards that you cant even think to craft all those armors. Actually i have some hundreds of stone shards that i got from cerberus and kraken, those seems to be the most commons.

Regius
08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
This treath helped me so mutch in the beginning of the game THX

makelifesimple
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the guide, it is really great! I'm level 47, but still feel like a noob =). Since I JUST found this guide, I haven't been following it up until now. I have the following armors:

Brawlers Amor - 24/50
Wavecharmer's Mantle - 20/50
Spectral Captain's Uniform - 17/70
Torchflame Mantle - 17/50
Forgemaster's Garb- 14/50
Flamestorm Finery- 9/50
Atlantean Avenger Armor- 1/50
Living Flame Armor- 1/50
Wind Monarch's Robes- 1/50

Should I go back and level up the Big Four now, or just keep levelling what I have already?

Thanks!

Sir.
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks a lot for the guide, it is really great! I'm level 47, but still feel like a noob =). Since I JUST found this guide, I haven't been following it up until now. I have the following armors:

Brawlers Amor - 24/50
Wavecharmer's Mantle - 20/50
Spectral Captain's Uniform - 17/70
Torchflame Mantle - 17/50
Forgemaster's Garb- 14/50
Flamestorm Finery- 9/50
Atlantean Avenger Armor- 1/50
Living Flame Armor- 1/50
Wind Monarch's Robes- 1/50

Should I go back and level up the Big Four now, or just keep levelling what I have already?

Thanks!

Big 4, without a doubt. They will be useful on your 2nd/3rd knight for epic bosses for a LONG time.

makelifesimple
08-25-2013, 06:34 PM
I realy appreciate the fast response! Thanks!

Alitia
08-26-2013, 05:29 AM
OMG wish I knew about this guide when I first started knd :(. Oh well it's never too late I guess haha.

Native02
08-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Great thread, always love to re-read to make sure I am on the right path...

Have been playing for 5 weeks now and I am Lvl 97, but have only limited armors below:
1) the big 4+s maxed out
2) infernal+ @ lvl 20
3) just starting to get my dark prince+ @lvl 1

At a crossroad if I should level my infernal+ and dark prince+, or aim for an epic armor+.

Reading the thread, there seems opinions that it is harder to get to lvl 43 boss kills...but how much harder?
Do i stand a chance?
Anyone has a gauge on when someone is "ready" to gun for epics,in terms of lvl, armor, and friendly support fire?

I am thinking to buy some gems (375 gems) and try to get a nemesis armor for the next boss and start my gunning.
Or perhaps I should stick to levelling my infernal+ and dark prince+ first?

Any advice is deeply appreciated.
Better yet, if any of the big boys here can lend support to me (XBD YPF FXM), will be doubly grateful!

Marco_
08-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Great thread, always love to re-read to make sure I am on the right path...

Have been playing for 5 weeks now and I am Lvl 97, but have only limited armors below:
1) the big 4+s maxed out
2) infernal+ @ lvl 20
3) just starting to get my dark prince+ @lvl 1

At a crossroad if I should level my infernal+ and dark prince+, or aim for an epic armor+.

Reading the thread, there seems opinions that it is harder to get to lvl 43 boss kills...but how much harder?
Do i stand a chance?
Anyone has a gauge on when someone is "ready" to gun for epics,in terms of lvl, armor, and friendly support fire?

I am thinking to buy some gems (375 gems) and try to get a nemesis armor for the next boss and start my gunning.
Or perhaps I should stick to levelling my infernal+ and dark prince+ first?

Any advice is deeply appreciated.
Better yet, if any of the big boys here can lend support to me (XBD YPF FXM), will be doubly grateful!
Level 90-100 should be about right to get your first boss level 43.
If the boss elements are decent, big four armors are just fine to use, provided you have enough friends with suitable armors. (the last day before the boss disappears you'll probably doing 4/3 or 3/4 formation, which uses up 2+2=4 friends per level...)
I myself am using Crius+/AA+/AA+ for this boss.
Being in a guild with its guild element bonuses (or even better the further bonusses from guild leadership positions) should also help a lot.

Only reason to stop enhancing/leveling an armor: if you've got a better armor to enhance crafting/ready.
Always keep working on more enhancement material unless you armory is full.
In other words: go for that epic boss, but keep enhancing the armors you've got at the same time. Boss fighting doesn't hamper your farming abilities except for maybe at Kingdom of Darkness (since you'll need your friends for the boss) and the timing on when to trigger the boss.

BobSaget3
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Awesome information

Derp
08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Im going bigger. The first thing you can get it to you. Toby Keith Urban Development and implementation of course

Dawgu
08-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm still a noob @ enhancing

I currently have a L10 seafoam, L7 monk and L7 volcanic. Is it normal my armor only goes +1 LV if I use 4 basics? And how long should I keep on using basics?

Also, armor like volcanic has both earth and fire. Is 4x fire basic the same EP as 2x earth and 2x fire?

Sorry if it's been asked already, I just haven't got a clue what to farm to lvl up armor. I've seen snakeskin get mentioned etc, but that's for the "big 4' or something

DG Magneto
08-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm still a noob @ enhancing

I currently have a L10 seafoam, L7 monk and L7 volcanic. Is it normal my armor only goes +1 LV if I use 4 basics? And how long should I keep on using basics?

Also, armor like volcanic has both earth and fire. Is 4x fire basic the same EP as 2x earth and 2x fire?

Sorry if it's been asked already, I just haven't got a clue what to farm to lvl up armor. I've seen snakeskin get mentioned etc, but that's for the "big 4' or something

heres how it works, The more the stars on an armor the _Slower_ it is to enhance it. Id recommend leveling your seafoam, stonescale, dragonscale, wind warrior? etc. Monks is decent but it will be slower to enhance it up. Thats up to you.

As long as the elements match you will get full points, so yes fire and earth will give same in that armor.

Use basics until at least level 20. After that switch to uncommons (1 silver star) leveled up to at least level 4, or snakeskin armors. You built at least one training field right? you will need the gold soon!

deathexe
08-27-2013, 10:36 PM
heres how it works, The more the stars on an armor the _Slower_ it is to enhance it. Id recommend leveling your seafoam, stonescale, dragonscale, wind warrior? etc. Monks is decent but it will be slower to enhance it up. Thats up to you.

As long as the elements match you will get full points, so yes fire and earth will give same in that armor.

Use basics until at least level 20. After that switch to uncommons (1 silver star) leveled up to at least level 4, or snakeskin armors. You built at least one training field right? you will need the gold soon!

Actually, the max level of the armor of an armor decides how much EP it takes to max it. Level 30 armors would require 194 EP (excluding nemesis armors, they're the exception). Level 50 armors take 1540 EP, Level 70 armors take 5070 EP, and level 99 takes 9030 EP. All these are rough estimates of course, but very close to the actually value.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 01:42 AM
And the spreadsheet found in the "data sheet administration" topic and in lots of people's sig is where a lot of this information can be found.

@DG Magneto: your sig doesn't list platform and doesn't have a friend code to derive platform from either. Adding that info saves your PM inbox from friend/guild requests from people on the other platform. ;)

Dawgu
08-28-2013, 04:07 AM

Training field is 50K. I only have 17K.

Should I farm the first two dungeons for basic water/earth then? I'm in the flaming forest but it feels a little too strong m. Feels like I need stronger armor

Dawgu
08-28-2013, 06:06 AM
Also noticed some guides say you only need 8 basics to bring a 1/50 to LV11 but I just used four basics on a lvl 8 1/30 and I hardly got to LV9. They were four earth basics on a fire/earth set.

Lotak
08-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Also noticed some guides say you only need 8 basics to bring a 1/50 to LV11 but I just used four basics on a lvl 8 1/30 and I hardly got to LV9. They were four earth basics on a fire/earth set.

No, you need 8 matching basics to get a lvl 1/30 armour to lvl 11, NOT a 1/50. If you were told that, you were misinformed.

poke19931
08-28-2013, 07:02 AM
hey guys im currently level40 and im just wondering if tempered battlegear (legendary) is worth using since it is not a + version.

and also, i see some people say dark price royal armour + is a good armor but according to the armor data his stats arent too great. Any opinion on this?

BobSaget1
08-28-2013, 07:26 AM
That's a tough call, considering you are only level 40 I don't know if you'll have the resources to enhance it to max. Dark prince royal armor is only 200 stats lower at max level, but it's a 3 star armor, I thought i was the more stars the harder it is to enhance

Marco_
08-28-2013, 08:23 AM
hey guys im currently level40 and im just wondering if tempered battlegear (legendary) is worth using since it is not a + version.

and also, i see some people say dark price royal armour + is a good armor but according to the armor data his stats arent too great. Any opinion on this?
Dark Prince: 2019 combined stats is better than most older legendary plus or newer legendary non-plus.
Only 7 legendary no-plus have higher stats, of which Tempered is one of them.

At level 40 the question is: have you unlocked (nearly) all expansions and a whole lot of Training Fields level 2 or 3? If not, work on that first, since level 70 armors will bleed your gold supply dry, while at the same time that Tempered won't beat a maxed big 4 armor on stats until it is about level 45-50, which takes something like 80% more enhancement points than getting a big 4 maxed...

Marco_
08-28-2013, 08:26 AM
That's a tough call, considering you are only level 40 I don't know if you'll have the resources to enhance it to max. Dark prince royal armor is only 200 stats lower at max level, but it's a 3 star armor, I thought i was the more stars the harder it is to enhance
No, only max level determines how many EP it takes to enhance (with Nemesis being a quirky oddball not following the rules)
The 3rd sheet of the spreadsheet lists it all.

Nightlife01
08-28-2013, 08:30 AM
So.. I've been playing this game for a few weeks now, and i quite like it, but i could use some pointers.
I'm level 50, with Crius + 50/50, Atlantean + 50/50, Hydra Hunter + 50/50 and i'm currently at the Blazing Tides on Honor Stage, Trying to get enough Feathers for my Living Flame +

What's the best way to go for me after that?
Should i try and fuse some armors together for a better quality armor?
Or should i just go through the stages with the 'Big Four' Armors?

My Castle is at the 2nd to last upgrade, I've got 4 Armorsmiths and 9 Training Fields (And one monster Den, didn't know what else to put in the 1 slot)
Since 2million is quite alot for me, idk if i should wait or not..

Oh and the Bosses: i've done 3 now and i can never seen to get past lv13/14, so i guess i could use some high lvl friends?

Any pointers/tips are highly appreciated!
Grtz, Nekiro

forcefed4door
08-28-2013, 08:46 AM
So.. I've been playing this game for a few weeks now, and i quite like it, but i could use some pointers.
I'm level 50, with Crius + 50/50, Atlantean + 50/50, Hydra Hunter + 50/50 and i'm currently at the Blazing Tides on Honor Stage, Trying to get enough Feathers for my Living Flame +
My Castle is at the 2nd to last upgrade, I've got 4 Armorsmiths and 9 Training Fields (And one monster Den, didn't know what else to put in the 1 slot)
Oh and the Bosses: i've done 3 now and i can never seen to get past lv13/14, so i guess i could use some high lvl friends?
Grtz, Nekiro

If your on android add me Wbbcrbnwy lvl138

Lotak
08-28-2013, 08:47 AM

Grtz, Nekiro

You are going along the right tracks! Go get LF+ to 50/50 and concentrate on the story. Your next armour set, after LF+, will be Swamp Shaman Robes (from Misty Marsh), followed by Armour of Infernal Lord (Haunted Citadel), followed by Dark Prince Royal Armour (Kingdom of Darkness). Spectral Captain (Sunken Carrack) is not worth it and Rocfeather Robes is optional.
There's no need to make fusions because, in all likelihood, you will waste your stones and 25k.

More powerful friends will help you past level 15, but honestly, lvl 15 is the most meaningless tier to reach as the prize is worthless. Non+ legendaries are not worth it.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
More powerful friends will help you past level 15, but honestly, lvl 15 is the most meaningless tier to reach as the prize is worthless. Non+ legendaries are not worth it.
Small correction: the lvl 15 prize is mostly worthless to be worn/leveled, but fusing 2 of the right element ones together might result in a good/usable non-plus legendary/epic.

Nightlife01
08-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Awesome, thanks for the tips guys!
And i'm an iOs player so i'm afraid i can't add you :(

Dawgu
08-28-2013, 02:12 PM
No, you need 8 matching basics to get a lvl 1/30 armour to lvl 11, NOT a 1/50. If you were told that, you were misinformed.

How is that even possible if I needed 4 just to gain one level from 8 to 9? Does it mean I messed up and you have to use them on specific levels?

Sifu
08-28-2013, 02:19 PM
The amount of EP required to gain one level goes up as the level of the armor goes up. Be sure to check all the tabs on this document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0

A lot of work has gone into that. They have a pretty fair estimation of the EP required per level to get the next level of the armor.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
From the spreadsheet, sheet 3:
- to get a level 30 armor to level 11 requires 45 EP
- to get a level 50 armor to level 11 requires 184 EP
8 matching basics = 8 * 6 = 48 EP
5 matching and 3 non-matching basics = 5 * 6 + 3 * 5 = 45 EP

iH8t2lose2
08-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Small correction: the lvl 15 prize is mostly worthless to be worn/leveled, but fusing 2 of the right element ones together might result in a good/usable non-plus legendary/epic.

I always get them and combine them, for the moment I would beat level fifteen and then not craft it unless you have maxed TF lv 2. Not saying its the best way to do it, just a good way. I would assume guild wars us coming soon, so good luck to you and your guild. Oir guild is just going to beat bad guild's guardians and get fusion boosts :D

Dawgu
08-29-2013, 03:15 AM
Ok, so the datasheet helped me out a lot so thanks for that.

One last question though: when farming water basics, should one do the epic stage over and over or an easier mode?

Rended
08-29-2013, 05:00 AM

One last question though: when farming water basics, should one do the epic stage over and over or an easier mode?

Why not just farm tombs on epic and special attack all water type for shards (while being able to special attack boss). Farms you snakeskins too

Dawgu
08-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Why not just farm tombs on epic and special attack all water type for shards (while being able to special attack boss). Farms you snakeskins too

I lose more hp in tombs because I'm only lvl 15. Might be able to do like one run

Sifu
08-29-2013, 08:17 AM

At your level, I would do it on normal. The shards drop rates aren't affected very much by the level that I have noticed. I have never attempted to actually log those to get a real test, but it shouldn't be that much different. Also, if you don't need the Choral, do not kill the boss with a special attack. If you kill it with an SA, it will drop choral, if you do not, it usually drops two shards.

HalbeSuppe
08-30-2013, 01:40 AM
Nice guide dude :)

In my opinion some more facts will be good:

Crafting:
In early stages, crafting silver Armor is great (same element gives you 10 points on upgrading, 8 with false element)

Gems:
Dont waste them, i would recommend if you have last 2 gold ressources, you can spend them to lvl the ressources to lvl 3.

Friends:
Gather friends, they will help you to lvl fast. Higher Level means higher stats and HP (I leveled to 62 in 10 days and was/am completely noobish)

Biskmatar
08-30-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is a common pattern among new players, but I have come across way too many of "I have a new armor, I'm gonna show it off in the arena even though I know it's not levelled and I have to unequip my levelled armor to do so."

It's obvious because they are armors that are rewards from the previous arena tourney (eg I have seen way too many unevolved lightning lord recently and it just so happens it was one of the arena rewards from last week)

I have also noticed this trend with epic armor. I see some lucky ppl who have gotten them from chests and equip them for the arena even though they are underlevelled. Keep them to the side and upgrade them, no need to show off the bling until it's fully blinged out :p

Granted, a lot of ppl don't take arena too seriously but it is a way for new players to get some free stuff.

TwisTer
08-30-2013, 11:27 PM
I lose more hp in tombs because I'm only lvl 15. Might be able to do like one run

You lose HP because your armor isn't enhanced enough

Marco_
08-31-2013, 02:13 AM
I'm not sure if this is a common pattern among new players, but I have come across way too many of "I have a new armor, I'm gonna show it off in the arena even though I know it's not levelled and I have to unequip my levelled armor to do so."
My guess is that the mayority of (casual) players don't look at stats but just think "more stars, so must be better from the get go".
Based on the wiki anons, my impression is that the majority of players also think fusion results are based on which exact armors you put in instead of which elements you put in.
Nearly everyone posting on this forum can probably be classified in the top 1% hardcore/knowlegable players of this game...

Stowz
09-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Hello, I just found this guide and it was like seeing the sun for the first time. I need advice on what direction I should take next in regards to armor. I'm level 70. I have the following:

Slimebane Battlegear lvl 70
Flowstone Battlegear + lvl 50
Assasins Shroud lvl 43
Aegis of the Fallen lvl 25
Leviathan's Platemail lvl 13
Feathersblade Battlegear lvl 10

Should I try to get a plus level final boss armor (Swamp Shaman Robes, Armor of the Infernal, Dark Prince) and upgrade or take a different route such as trying to get the next legendary boss armor in plus?

Thanks!

DG Magneto
09-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Max out your City in Training Fields level 2 (or 3)
Max out a set of the big four + armor
Craft and Level Shaman+ and Infernal+
Get some good friends and go for epic bosses.

Similar to what Sifu said in the other thread, Good luck!

Icethrone5
09-10-2013, 03:29 PM
I did a bunch of gem offers and opened some dpcs during the 4x event I just started this week. I'm level 12 with:

Troll King Nemesis
Ember steel armor
Lightning lord armor
Swamp shaman robes
Monk's vestments

I've been reading about the big four and was wondering if I should stick to these or start with the big four.
Also, how do I obtain snakeskin leather strips?

BobSaget1
09-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Any 2 star armors are not worth leveling, swamp shaman might not be +, if it is keep it, if not keep it for the future and level it a bit at a time so you can get + version when you get that far. At level 12 you'll want to focus on getting more gold as it becomes pricey to enhance past level 50. I recommend still making the big four. The snakeskin is the 3rd stage, after the water one. Kill final boss with special attack

Bluntman
09-10-2013, 04:53 PM
I did a bunch of gem offers and opened some dpcs during the 4x event I just started this week. I'm level 12 with:

Troll King Nemesis
Ember steel armor
Lightning lord armor
Swamp shaman robes
Monk's vestments

I've been reading about the big four and was wondering if I should stick to these or start with the big four.

I would just work on leveling your knights and getting the big four. I would keep the swamp shaman and level it to lvl 20 so you can make the plus later but ember steel and lightning lord are just enhancing fodder IMO

Icethrone5
09-10-2013, 06:44 PM
What should I do with the nemesis armor?

Sifu
09-11-2013, 05:31 AM
What should I do with the nemesis armor?

That one was basically useless for you. You can attempt to get 15 kills on the epic boss using that, but that doesn't seem likely quite yet at your level. After this epic boss is gone, that armor has no use.

nmk329
09-11-2013, 05:36 PM
What if I am having a great time in the arena, and all I really want to do is sit at level 30 and fight arena battles and enjoy the benefits of Ribbon 3/4/5? I want to farm armor and level up my temporary armors as fast as I can WITHOUT leveling up. I understand the game was not intended to be played this way, but do you have any tips for me anyways?

I'm running 4 L2 Jails, a L2 Training field, 10 L2 Crystal Observatories, and 1 L2 Blacksmith.
I farm all of the silver star armors from the first few stages when I need to level up my armors, and I contribute the extra gold I have to my small, humble guild. (Though if I could be in any sort of guild like Majestic I would jump at the opportunity)

Edit: My armor sets are Lightning Lord, Molten Shroud, Atlantean Avenger, Monk's Vestments, and some other psychic air robes I forgot the name of. I will probably work on the big four but never max them. "I'm goin for the epics, Jimmy. EPICS."

gnolaum
09-12-2013, 11:46 AM

Troll King Nemesis
Ember steel armor
Lightning lord armor
Swamp shaman robes
Monk's vestments

You didn't put your gems to optimal use. Those armors might be moderately useful for a few levels with their initial stats, but they aren't worth leveling.

One thing to keep in mind is that it takes 8x as many points to level rare armors than uncommon; and that the cost of points increases sharply, making it easily an order of magnitude easier to level uncommon than rare, and even worse for legendary to rare. So trying to skip a step isn't useful under any circumstances.

The best thing to spend gems on for early players is level 3 training grounds.

Dedi89
09-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Hiya guys . I've got 12 Training fields and 3 smithy
Is it good enough? Or should i just sell the smithy
And build another 2 training fields?

Then000bster
09-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Hiya guys . I've got 12 Training fields and 3 smithy
Is it good enough? Or should i just sell the smithy
And build another 2 training fields?

I'd keep the smith. I have 4 smith's to make it even when I craft armors. It comes in handy.

Jemnidad
09-13-2013, 08:38 AM
My biggest mistake as a noob was not finding these forums early enough.

Now, I'm about level 68. Is it still worth maxing the BIG FOUR? I've nearly maxed a Riverstone which seems to compare pretty well against other armors. I'm also working on the dragon armors.

Pandamonium99
09-14-2013, 05:31 PM
To be honest, I leveled the big four and I wish I hadn't. It doesnt take long to hit level 100 and then those four armors are almost useless. Its much better to get boss armor and start maxing them to lvl 70.

Unresolved
09-14-2013, 05:35 PM
No they're not. You'll never kill epic boss 43 with random armors unless you're in a top 3 guild(which you won't be). And regular boss armors take 5x more gold to enhance than the Big 4.

Sifu
09-14-2013, 08:34 PM
My biggest mistake as a noob was not finding these forums early enough.

Now, I'm about level 68. Is it still worth maxing the BIG FOUR? I've nearly maxed a Riverstone which seems to compare pretty well against other armors. I'm also working on the dragon armors.

Remember, you are going to want your followers to have decent armors for epic boss too. Since these are so easy to level relative to other armors that compare in stats, I would say they are definitely worth it. These are better than many 1/70 armors. Even those 1/70 armors that are slightly better, like the epic boss non+ are not much better. Most are 1700-1800 total stats, so about 200-300 better on total stats but cost so much more than the big 4.

You are looking at about 2.8 million gold to level a 1/70. Each "big 4" costs about 485,000. You can level all of the big 4 for what one epic boss non+ costs to level.

A big 4 takes 1540 EP to level. A 1/70 takes 5070-5080. You can max 3 of the big 4 and have the 4th to level 20 for the EP it takes to level one 1/70.

These are worth making unless you are equipping 3 knights for every element in gear with 2000 or more total stats each.

Icethrone5
09-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry to ask such a nooby question but, for some reason my "get free gems" button disappeared? Does anyone have the same problem

mikieblue
09-16-2013, 09:55 AM
i think it's been removed icethrone. Or at least it's not showing on mine either...

Musketeer
09-16-2013, 03:12 PM
To be honest, I leveled the big four and I wish I hadn't. It doesnt take long to hit level 100 and then those four armors are almost useless. Its much better to get boss armor and start maxing them to lvl 70.

What armors do your No. 2 and 3 knights wear for fighting the Epic Bosses?

Hint: I've beaten the last 14 Epic Bosses to level 43, and there wasn't one where I wasn't using a Big Four armor for at least one of my back up knights, if not both. Against the current Epic (Ice Wraith) both my back up knight are wearing a big 4 armor.

busteroaf
09-16-2013, 03:50 PM
What armors do your No. 2 and 3 knights wear for fighting the Epic Bosses?

Hint: I've beaten the last 14 Epic Bosses to level 43, and there wasn't one where I wasn't using a Big Four armor for at least one of my back up knights, if not both. Against the current Epic (Ice Wraith) both my back up knight are wearing a big 4 armor.

Agreed. Much easier to get a start on the epic bosses if you have the appropriate backups. Unless you magically fall into max level boss armors and chest armors, you're going to need something to start with. Clearly once you get get enough armors you can phase them out, but you always need backups.

kurby88
09-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Thanks for all the work that has gone into keeping this guide up to date. Was a wonderful resource!

Just out of curiosity does a 2-star armor take the same EP as a 1-star (gold) armor take? like Rageborne Raiment vs Hydra Hunter's Mail for example.

Sifu
09-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks for all the work that has gone into keeping this guide up to date. Was a wonderful resource!

Just out of curiosity does a 2-star armor take the same EP as a 1-star (gold) armor take? like Rageborne Raiment vs Hydra Hunter's Mail for example.

The EP required is apparently based on the max level of the armor rather than the star value. So it is judged on 1/30 or 1/70, etc.

kurby88
09-18-2013, 01:39 AM
The EP required is apparently based on the max level of the armor rather than the star value. So it is judged on 1/30 or 1/70, etc.

Just to make sure I understand...

Leveling a 1star (Atlantean Avenger for example) to 50 would be the same as leveling a 2star to 50 (Stormrage for example). Makes sense.

However, is the EP required to level a 1star (Atlantean Avenger for example) to 50 also the same as the ep required to level a 3star (Rocfeather Robes for example) to level 50 (to level 50, not to the max level of 70). In other words does the EP/Level change here or just the number of levels to completely max out the armor?

If I understand this correctly I am guessing leveling any armor to 50 = same EP required. Is this correct?

BethMo
09-18-2013, 03:01 AM
If I understand this correctly I am guessing leveling any armor to 50 = same EP required. Is this correct?

No. According to the datasheet, leveling a max-50 armor to 50 takes 1540 enhancement points, but leveling a max-70 armor to 50 takes 2944 enhancement points.

DD freddy
09-21-2013, 07:59 AM
good stuff thank you

blackheart5
09-21-2013, 09:10 AM
No. According to the datasheet, leveling a max-50 armor to 50 takes 1540 enhancement points, but leveling a max-70 armor to 50 takes 2944 enhancement points.

This is actually incorrect it takes the same to 50 the total amount to get to 70 is 2944

blackheart5
09-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Scratch that ur actually correct

sir.chaos
09-22-2013, 12:31 PM
This helped a lot, thank you!

Necromancers
09-23-2013, 08:04 AM
This really helped me a lot at the beginning. Would be cool if there was something similar for like, the level 70+ noobs ;D
*prettymuchpeoplejustlikeme*

gnolaum
09-23-2013, 04:58 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E

Did this page just disappear?

BethMo
09-23-2013, 05:20 PM

Works for me.

Marco_
09-24-2013, 06:30 AM
on IE and Firefox it has asked me to sign in to Google first for the past few weeks, on Chrome Portable it works fine off the bat.

Jtripp55
09-24-2013, 10:43 AM
what are the big 4 armors?

Sifu
09-24-2013, 11:10 AM
what are the big 4 armors?

This is answered in the OP of this thread. Read it all. It's great info to have.

Jtripp55
09-24-2013, 09:21 PM
If I'm level 100 do i still need the big 4? just wondering

gnolaum
09-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Do you have better?

Sifu
09-25-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm level 100 and still need them. Just consider the epic boss this week. You need three water armors that do not have spirit in them. Don't forget about equipping your followers. I'm using AA+, HH+ and SS+ on this epic boss.

teratogen
09-27-2013, 09:46 AM
What is the best way to level up armor? Any time I do a fusion I don't even go up one level :sadface:

Oryihn
09-27-2013, 09:53 AM
What is the best way to level up armor? Any time I do a fusion I don't even go up one level :sadface:

4 matching element armors. Typically Snakeskins are pretty easy for everything.

zaunfink
09-27-2013, 10:01 AM
An option I use is to combine basics into non-craftable armors like Flamestorm Finery - they give 50 EP apiece, if matching. It's only something for the upper lvls of your armor though, when snakeskins aren't enough. The FAQ-Thread has a informative section on that in the first post (also by rad ;)). Only do it if you don't need the fusion stones, though, obvs.

teratogen
09-27-2013, 12:04 PM
I just fused 4 Dragonflame+ armors in to my Scorchstone Aegis and I think it went up 1 or 2 levels lol. Is that normal / average?

zaunfink
09-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Depends on the current level of your armor. In the early stages, yes. The higher the armor level, the more EP is needed.

imTectonic
09-28-2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks helpful for even me

sunnovah
09-28-2013, 08:18 PM
107 on android now, and I just wanted to say thank you. This info was brilliant and helped me a lot!

Zonkman1993
09-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Never get caught up in forum drama....

LnL Magneto
09-28-2013, 09:35 PM

Best way can mean the cheapest or fastest way.

I like to use basics to 26-28
Level 4 uncommons to 26-35 ( Level those dragonflame armors to 4+ with basic fire armor)
Snakeskin armor 30-58 (can also do some level 8 uncommons)
Fusion stones 50 (58) to 70 (Depends on matching elements or not)
70 + 50 EP armors or Fusion boosts.

blueyes
09-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the interesting information.

Dexx
09-29-2013, 06:10 PM
inb4noobaskhowtogetunlimtedgemsaradananswersthread close

Outrageous
10-01-2013, 06:09 AM
Hey guys,

When fusing armour, does the level of the armour impact the fusion result?

zaunfink
10-01-2013, 06:36 AM
AFAIK only in terms of the resulting armours level. I remember reading 1 EP per level above 1 of fused armor. So, fusing two lvl 15 armours should result on a new armor with 28 EP.

But I might be wrong.

Marco_
10-01-2013, 06:42 AM
AFAIK only in terms of the resulting armours level. I remember reading 1 EP per level above 1 of fused armor. So, fusing two lvl 15 armours should result on a new armor with 28 EP.

But I might be wrong.
Resulting armor level is the average of the source armors level.
Some people swear leveling to 35 gives them better results, but that could be similar to having "lucky" numbers for the lotto... ;)

ToddWY
10-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Best way can mean the cheapest or fastest way.

I like to use basics to 26-28
Level 4 uncommons to 26-35
Snakeskin armor 30-58 (can also do some level 8 uncommons)
Fusion stones 50 (58) to 70 (Depends on matching elements or not)
70 + 50 EP armors or Fusion boosts.

removed to avoid confusion, see Gabzor post below

Gabzor89
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
In addition to this, always enhance using all 4 armor slots at a time. You'll save a lot of money in the long run. (I know it's obvious, but this is a thread for noobs)

Hmm, this isn't always true. At times when using the 4th armor slot will get you to just over the next level, it is generally better to use 3 to avoid crossing the level threshold to have a lower enhancing cost the next time you enhance.

Let me give an example with level 70 armors at level 30-ish. Using 4 snakeskins will jump one level totally, while using 3 will keep you just under the next level.

At level 31, each slot costs 4000, at level 32, each slot costs 4250, at level 33, 4500.

Using 4 slots at lvl 31 will get you to just above lvl 33, where you will need another 2 to stay just under 34.
4*4000 + 2*4500 = 25000

Using 3 slots at lvl 31 will get you to just below lvl 33, and you need another 3 to get to the same place as above.
3*4000 + 3*4250 = 24750

While the difference is only 250 gold here, it will be more pronounced for higher levels, as the difference in enhancement cost per level increases

ToddWY
10-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Hmm, this isn't always true. At times when using the 4th armor slot will get you to just over the next level, it is generally better to use 3 to avoid crossing the level threshold to have a lower enhancing cost the next time you enhance.

Let me give an example with level 70 armors at level 30-ish. Using 4 snakeskins will jump one level totally, while using 3 will keep you just under the next level.

At level 31, each slot costs 4000, at level 32, each slot costs 4250, at level 33, 4500.

Using 4 slots at lvl 31 will get you to just above lvl 33, where you will need another 2 to stay just under 34.
4*4000 + 2*4500 = 25000

Using 3 slots at lvl 31 will get you to just below lvl 33, and you need another 3 to get to the same place as above.
3*4000 + 3*4250 = 24750

While the difference is only 250 gold here, it will be more pronounced for higher levels, as the difference in enhancement cost per level increases

You're right, I've even done that in a few cases myself. i don't know if it slows you down enough at any point to cost you gold or not. I'll remove my previous post and think a bit more before I type :) You also shouldn't use all four slots if it goes over what you need to max an armor or to unlock a + version if that's your goal.

Prakhar
10-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Hope for special attack bar tip!!!:mad::mad:

Deelitefullyme
10-08-2013, 01:58 PM
You and me both. Wish I saw this earlier

CrashTestDummy
10-14-2013, 12:47 PM
I couldnt post a new thread so im stuck asking my question here. I read that you get fusion boost armour from either having the most damage against or defeating the other guilds guardian? I did this but got no fusion boost armours. Any ideas on why i didnt?

Necromancers
10-14-2013, 12:59 PM
I couldnt post a new thread so im stuck asking my question here. I read that you get fusion boost armour from either having the most damage against or defeating the other guilds guardian? I did this but got no fusion boost armours. Any ideas on why i didnt?

They removed it.

firefly333
10-19-2013, 04:58 PM

The new update says something about bonus for guardians added, we don't yet know what.

Those boost armors I think must have been apple war, as not in either of the android wars, so we will see what all the complaints resulted in, Probably not as good as boost is my guess.

DonutEnigma
10-25-2013, 05:24 PM
I thought they were color coded (red or blue) so that purchase order doesn't matter? So buying the "large" plot gives you a 2x2 square while buying the "small" plot gives you two 1x2 rectangles. And of course, with the initial purchase it gives you the two 1x1s and a 1x2.

sheepoverfence
10-25-2013, 06:15 PM
I thought they were color coded (red or blue) so that purchase order doesn't matter? So buying the "large" plot gives you a 2x2 square while buying the "small" plot gives you two 1x2 rectangles. And of course, with the initial purchase it gives you the two 1x1s and a 1x2.

wow you were right, ill delete that post.

GGArmani
11-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the info

elsamu
11-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Great post, helped me a buttload at the beginning.

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Helped me too, thanks.

lZellyl
12-01-2013, 09:36 PM
thanks for great guide

postboy99
12-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Hey guys,

i'm lvl 99 so far and just read this thread recently.

Now I see that all i did wasn't that smart and i wonder what to enhance further.

Armors:
Northerner's 71
Horseman's 51
Behemoth's 44
Vinewood 50
Monk's 50
AA+ 21 (just started yesterday when i read this)

I have Wicker Mantle 2x(to get + version) and hopefully can beat the snowman till 43.

So the big question is what to focus on?
Northerners 99 first? AA+ to 50 or skip it and go for Abominable Platemail+(Snowman)? Get Horseman's and Behemoth's to 70 or skip it?

Please hand out some advices.

Thank you

whitedevil
12-11-2013, 01:58 AM
good information i wish i found this topic earlyer

jamesfred
12-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Guess should have joined the forum right from the start..
Really had difficulty trying to get armors hahaha...

Black Lancelot
12-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Great post thanks for the info.

jamesfred
12-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Which do you prefer a 4star armor (no +) weekly boss armor or a 3star armor+ ?

Because honestly i can only go to round 21 and roughly round 25.. So basically i wont get the EB armor+..
Thats why im going to ask you guys which shoul i upgrade max?

Or from a 2star armor+ and a 3star armor (no +)

Dont know how to get the weekly boss armor+.. Anybone care to teach me please.. Thank you..

Sifu
12-15-2013, 12:29 PM

Because honestly i can only go to round 21 and roughly round 25.. So basically i wont get the EB armor+..

Dont know how to get the weekly boss armor+.. Anybone care to teach me please.. Thank you..

The story line 3*+ like swamp shaman have around 2000 total stats where EB usually has about 1800. Get the good story armors like the guides suggest and with the right friends, etc, you'll get to EB+. If the non+ EB get to 2000 total stats or more then they are viable.

firefly333
12-15-2013, 01:43 PM

On the bottom right hand corner, of the epic boss is which elements defeat which elements. I always click on that to select which armors are the best for that epic boss. Which elements your armor has make a huge difference defeating the epic boss once you get up there.

Then now that the timer is extended with this new update...go in with your three guys and two friends with the full 10 atm and full time on the 2 hours. Now beat all you can, lets say 4,477 left. if you wait out the 2 hours now you can go back in with your 3 guys a 2nd time to finish off the boss.

Going back in a 2nd time is how I first clawed my way to 43. used to be you could only go back in with 2 guys but now its takes less time so you can go back in with 3, so much easier than it used to be.

jamesfred
12-15-2013, 04:32 PM
On the bottom right hand corner, of the epic boss is which elements defeat which elements. I always click on that to select which armors are the best for that epic boss. Which elements your armor has make a huge difference defeating the epic boss once you get up there.

Then now that the timer is extended with this new update...go in with your three guys and two friends with the full 10 atm and full time on the 2 hours. Now beat all you can, lets say 4,477 left. if you wait out the 2 hours now you can go back in with your 3 guys a 2nd time to finish off the boss.

Going back in a 2nd time is how I first clawed my way to 43. used to be you could only go back in with 2 guys but now its takes less time so you can go back in with 3, so much easier than it used to be.

Im trying my best but my armors are still quite low.. And have only a few friends, im always requesting but they keep on deleting me..

Xbd hyx fvc (ios)

Anyway thank you very much for the info, so i guess i have to choose my eb armor up to lvl 36 instead of max 3star armor+..

:)

firefly333
12-15-2013, 05:12 PM
I would add you but Im android :(

ZackAttack
12-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Wow, thanks so much! This is really going to help me :D

Sarah 101
12-15-2013, 08:20 PM
James, I will add you ..if any one need my help just send your code "send it in private message " ps if you are not active I will remove you , there a lot "still wait "every week new players add me so I can't accept everyone I only use 8 good friends for epic boss ..

jamesfred
12-16-2013, 02:42 AM
James, I will add you ..if any one need my help just send your code "send it in private message " ps if you are not active I will remove you , there a lot "still wait "every week new players add me so I can't accept everyone I only use 8 good friends for epic boss ..

No worries im very much active, been earning craft materials to upgrade other armors, im thinking which to upgrade EB armor or craftable 3star armor+ to max level..

Thanks again.. Im online before breakfast lunchtime and evenings :)

jamesfred
12-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Using dragon ruler wings add defense or attack?
Or it is plain decoration? Because im thinking of earning my gem yo buy that wing.. :)

Lonestar Light
12-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Wings and capes are purely aesthetic

bosskiller
12-17-2013, 07:08 AM

If only they had a purpose... wouldn't that be cool.

jamesfred
12-17-2013, 02:19 PM

I see, i thought they have additional stats, because mostly the people with wings are quite strong hahaha..
I wont waste my hard earn gems just for show.. I hope gree would add stats to those beautiful costumes i think maybe many will avail that...

firefly333
12-17-2013, 03:58 PM
I see, i thought they have additional stats, because mostly the people with wings are quite strong hahaha..
I wont waste my hard earn gems just for show.. I hope gree would add stats to those beautiful costumes i think maybe many will avail that...

Many of the wings were won with having all three epic boss pluses in your inventory, so they are prestige in a way, because they were earned not bought.

jamesfred
12-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Many of the wings were won with having all three epic boss pluses in your inventory, so they are prestige in a way, because they were earned not bought.

You mean if i unlocked 3 epic boss amor+ i automatically acquire the dragon wings?

firefly333
12-17-2013, 06:15 PM
You mean if i unlocked 3 epic boss amor+ i automatically acquire the dragon wings?

Its usually specific, not wings this time as the prize. The Halloween one was those bat animated wings, and you had to unlock the three specific epic plus boss armors and craft them before the time ran out. Wings have been a prize Id say at least three times. The brown wings were a prize.

There is a thread for the three you have to unlock this time starting with the epic boss this week. Craft and keep the Jack Frost, Krampus and Glacius epic boss armors. For the three regular ones you get three keys to the winter chest. For the threee epic plus boss armors, you get 5 keys to the winter chest AND you get Aegis of the Dragon PLUS armor as a prize.

So instead of wings, this time you get Aegis of the Dragon PLUS armor which is kind of a nice one for using against some of the epic bosses.

PS be sure and use the keys while the winter chest is there. I got some once and didnt use them, saved them and they dissapeared. They are specific to only this chest it seems. Learned that lesson the hard way.

dreadhead41
12-17-2013, 06:42 PM
I hit the 44k milestone in the arena and didnt get the reward is there anyone else having similar problems?? and its not like gree will get back to anyone even if they put in a ticket

jamesfred
12-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Its usually specific, not wings this time as the prize. The Halloween one was those bat animated wings, and you had to unlock the three specific epic plus boss armors and craft them before the time ran out. Wings have been a prize Id say at least three times. The brown wings were a prize.

There is a thread for the three you have to unlock this time starting with the epic boss this week. Craft and keep the Jack Frost, Krampus and Glacius epic boss armors. For the three regular ones you get three keys to the winter chest. For the threee epic plus boss armors, you get 5 keys to the winter chest AND you get Aegis of the Dragon PLUS armor as a prize.

So instead of wings, this time you get Aegis of the Dragon PLUS armor which is kind of a nice one for using against some of the epic bosses.

PS be sure and use the keys while the winter chest is there. I got some once and didnt use them, saved them and they dissapeared. They are specific to only this chest it seems. Learned that lesson the hard way.

Oh i see, thank you very much for the info.. :) really helped a lot.. So il just earn gems and will use it when the right time comes hehe.. Stupid me, i used the eb armor in fusing.. Well, better luck nextym hahaha.. I wait for the next year for the new event.. T_T

Merry xmas everyone :)

Lonestar Light
12-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Oh i see, thank you very much for the info.. :) really helped a lot.. So il just earn gems and will use it when the right time comes hehe.. Stupid me, i used the eb armor in fusing.. Well, better luck nextym hahaha.. I wait for the next year for the new event.. T_T

Merry xmas everyone :)
Next time read the announcements when you open your game ;)

jamesfred
12-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Next time read the announcements when you open your game ;)

Hahaha thanks for the advise, yeah i usually close it and doesnt mind reading it.. I think its for those who use money to buy things.. Next time i will really pay more attention and take a small time reading news..m:)

Gree got me there.. Hahaha.. Lolx

The Justice
12-22-2013, 06:17 AM
I wish I read this guide earlier :D

Very well done! :)

Mega Monkey
12-22-2013, 06:53 AM
I sure do wish I knew most of this as a noob, I had fountains until level 40...

Menex
01-01-2014, 03:25 PM
After reading that i think to myself i wish ive read it before, since most of the things i already know but didnt know back then lol :D

FreakyFaye
01-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Great read :). Lots of great info!

honeypot
01-10-2014, 09:42 AM
you forgot to add that the game is a form of gambling. that would have been nice to know before I ever played

Dianish
01-11-2014, 09:38 PM
you forgot to add that the game is a form of gambling. that would have been nice to know before I ever played

You agreed to ToS when you entered the game. Since you agreed to ToS you should be aware of how the game is. Dont blame the mirror - You are the issue here.

Besides, no on forced you to put in real money. Its a choice YOU have and YOU chose to do it. Why complain then? Why get butthurt? :) Also, if you read the forums you should have known by now. Thats for sure.

FTB Jacob
01-13-2014, 01:52 PM
So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

Sifu
01-13-2014, 03:44 PM
So I know that Radlonghammer mentions gold and how important it is in the early game and also late game. He definitely emphasizes to get training fields ASAP because obviously they gather the most gold while you are away. My questions is on a google doc that is shared on these forums it goes over long term and short term accumulation of gold using different buildings. If you are able to log in quite often it said that you can get 800k+ gold per 2.1 hours with lvl 3 monster nests (that's with all spots full of monster nests aside from having 1 arena, 1 chance chest, 1 fusion master, and 1 armor smith, meaning 29 open single spots) and 600k+ gold per 11.9 hours with lvl 3 training fields. So would it be better to have full training fields or monster nests? Obviously you'd be losing gold when you sleep but when you're awake you have gained roughly 48k more gold for the same amount of time it takes the training fields to get full.

This is a personal choice based on a couple of factors:

In-game cost
Gold
Training Fields occupy 2 spaces. Monster Nests occupy 1. Remember that as you calculate the cost to build all of these buildings and purchase the level 2 upgrades.

Real Life Costs
Time
You will need to be sure that you can check your buildings frequently enough to meet your own expectations. This costs time from your real life. While 4 hours might not sound bad now, consider the life of the game as well. If you suspect your personal pattern in playing games involves a cycle of dedicated play and a longer cycle that is less dedicated, then take that into account. This choice will include a BIG investment with a similar investment if you change your mind later.

Gems
Monster Nests not only require the additional gold investment, but similar gem investment. Both building's level 3 upgrades costs gems. Monster Nests will take a lot to upgrade them all so what is your plan on having these completed? Are you going to buy those gems or go long-term saving all your free gems to get these done? This might require you to spend money to get there so be sure you consider those costs in your planning.

Lanni23
01-14-2014, 04:17 PM
I have a question,

In case I sent my phone to the lab (means they'll probably reset my phone). I haven't binded my account and I guess I'll need to start from scratch when the phone gets back. Is there another way to access my account beside binding the account to my e-mail address?

InspectahDeck
01-17-2014, 05:54 PM
I wish I knew how easily gear would be to get by destroying people in the low level arena...

Itsdrivinmenuts
01-21-2014, 09:39 AM
So I am level 16 and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great threat!
~ Nuts

firefly333
01-21-2014, 03:54 PM
So I am level 16 and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great threat!
~ Nuts

See the post above yours, clear and concise. The old arena didnt used to give such nice prizes. I have DK fire (#1 guild) and GS Foolish Fire who is 2 1/2 weeks old so I think I can compare and give advise on new arena for newbies.

My advise you want to level up the armors with the most stars.... usually. Baby Fire still wearing a 2 star 50/50 lightening lord PLUS (the plus is important dont bother with low stars if not plus). You can easily get 4 star armor free several ways, she already has some 4 stars not wearing yet.

Get gold and expansions as fast as possible and dont level up your guy until you have armors and leveled up armors to match higher competition.

Use free gems to level up training fields to level 3, i have 8 or 9 leveled up already. I go into arena with baby fire and do streaks of 9 and she is always in top 1000 and gets very nice armors as prizes. Every 3 and 9 you get a free armor to use for leveling up. Lots of reward tiers give more armors. I get 20 gems for rewards a week plus 14 gems for top 1000, plus gems here and there. use gems for training fields FIRST, never chests.

Top 1000 gives you free 4 star armors to wear, not as good as epic boss. I am wearing 1 of my 3 wicked wraiths and 1 of the aegis of the fallen, both won for top 1000 in arena. Arena important for fodder to level up those armors, spend your gold first on making expansions then level up nice armors, forget that big 4, thats how it USED to be.

Now that you got some armors ok, you need to get thru level 15 of epic boss. Baby fire wearing the first epic boss armor she managed to beat. Some better ones earlier, but cant cry ...used the first one she won. Demons Carapace.

Baby Fire cant do level 43 yet on epic boss but that is the next goal. You have to do 43 to get the plus eb armors. Some of them lately have been better than epics, Dont get caught up on stars and rarity ..look at the stats. Moon epic is weaker than several boss armors lately. epic boss is 4 star and you need to get to that plus but that can wait, baby fire is waiting...but its next on her list.

Right now Baby Fire is NOT leveling up. If she levels up too fast she will lose in the arena and right now the prizes are too nice to pass up. She is patient. Level 55 now and leveling only slowly now. One more expansion, then work on armors, then she can level, but not quite yet. Dont level past where you can win in arena.

She is in a fun and active guild and cant beat many we fought in the war, but hey she can hit the gate. Every person in this guild is active and has a line account. Thats what I look for in a guild. People talking, people who have line better, so we have a chat room. In game you cant scroll up very far and read back if you miss stuff earlier. Every single person has some pts in the war, not big pts, but each person has some pts. You want people who share the load and each one tries and has fun together. Socialization within the guilds is more fun than the game many say.

evilheart
07-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Great page. ..this page is what I wish I would have found as a noob.