PDA

View Full Version : Take it as a compliment

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 06:53 AM
So, for the first time ever, I raided someone and they posted to my wall "Hack much?" At first I was irritated, there is nothing I have that indicates any such nonsense. My stats are on the high side for my level, but nowhere close to being impossible.

Then I decided to take it as a compliment. If my profile looks that good, perhaps I am doing something right. I do tend to put in effort.

So thanks to those of you who accuse people of being hackers, even though there is nothing but your hurt ego to back that up.

Tito89
05-27-2013, 07:06 AM
me when i was lv 34 about 2 months ago, got owned by someone with 3x more stats than me, they where just epic camping. been in the game from the beginning.

called them a hacker, but i was unwise...(much retaliation followed)

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 07:33 AM
me when i was lv 34 about 2 months ago, got owned by someone with 3x more stats than me, they where just epic camping. been in the game from the beginning.

called them a hacker, but i was unwise...(much retaliation followed)

Yeah, right now I'm on the fence. I tried to be polite and tell him he can't just go around accusing people of hacking. He responded that my stats aren't consistent with my attack/defense (whatever that means). He is one more post away from feeling my wrath... Lol

Tito89
05-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah, right now I'm on the fence. I tried to be polite and tell him he can't just go around accusing people of hacking. He responded that my stats aren't consistent with my attack/defense (whatever that means). He is one more post away from feeling my wrath... Lol'

just end him, i would. hes talking in a way that if he had a mic his speakers would crap out.

JimmyThePick
05-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Bravo Bravo Zulu! I'd love to be in that position. Someday with a little luck, work, and effort like you said, maybe it'll happen.

It just reaffirms something Fl@sh and several other senior members have said recently.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 09:04 AM
'

just end him, i would. hes talking in a way that if he had a mic his speakers would crap out.

He put a nail in his coffin anyway. When I told him he couldn't just go around accusing people of hacking, I had also told him I was a full grown adult, mother of two, and had neither the time nor the patience to hack.

His response? "Then how are your stats so high then? Are you a 'single' mother of two?"

Epic mistake. ;)

Chris5900
05-27-2013, 09:17 AM
He put a nail in his coffin anyway. When I told him he couldn't just go around accusing people of hacking, I had also told him I was a full grown adult, mother of two, and had neither the time nor the patience to hack.

His response? "Then how are your stats so high then? Are you a 'single' mother of two?"

Epic mistake. ;)

Let the owning of that player begin!

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:20 AM
but i was unwise...(much retaliation followed)

Story of my life.

Stacey
05-27-2013, 09:33 AM
When I first started playing I too accused someone of being a hacker. It was just my inexperience showing as it turned to be one of the most powerful players in the game.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 09:39 AM
MILF.......

But he wouldn't know that, now would he... Furthermore- if even for a tiny moment he thought a line like that would get him a response other than the one I sent (which was: hard work. And my martial status is irrelevant) then no wonder he has to get action on an in game forum.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Let the owning of that player begin!

And so shall it be done... ;). Momma don't play.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Dont break a nail while tapping the screen, feel sorry for who ever you goner attack. Losing to any women aint good for moral

That was well said.

JPetermon
05-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Nicely done!

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Dont break a nail while tapping the screen, feel sorry for who ever you goner attack. Losing to any women aint good for moral

LMAO. How sad your ego is that fragile... A real man's morale is not affected by losing to a woman.

FYI- my nails are also irrelevant. Seriously? If you are going to be condescending you should try to be more clever.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:26 AM
What man do you know?

Precious you dont even deserve a reply back after this. Play your sad game which is the only thing that gives you pleasure in life as i am sure your so called man aint doing a good job.

Oh yeah you must be so smart at tapping a screen, keep it up.

You are right, I forgot my place again. I'll kick off my shoes and head back to the kitchen. Shall I prepare you a meal? Just give me your in game name instead of hiding behind this one, and I will deliver your meal to you personally... Along with a dictionary so you can look up the word clever.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

stephen2013
05-27-2013, 10:28 AM
What man do you know?

Precious you dont even deserve a reply back after this. Play your sad game which is the only thing that gives you pleasure in life as i am sure your so called man aint doing a good job.

Oh yeah you must be so smart at tapping a screen, keep it up.

Yet you still give her a response, and a pointless one at that. Making broad assumptions about a life that you have no idea about. Now look who's the smart one.

Cheers to you Bravo Zulu. :)

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Yet you still give her a response, and a pointless one at that. Making broad assumptions about a life that you have no idea about. Now look who's the smart one.

Cheers to you Bravo Zulu. :)

And to you. :)

Muse_boa
05-27-2013, 10:38 AM
You attracted all the loonies with this thread, lol, also a way of smoking them out.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:42 AM
You attracted all the loonies with this thread, lol, also a way of smoking them out.

I know it! Lol. That wasn't my intent but wow. I thought about deleting it, but changed my mind. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think men as a group are threatened by a woman. Especially in a game. The whole idea of that seems like nonsense.

Muse_boa
05-27-2013, 10:52 AM
I know it! Lol. That wasn't my intent but wow. I thought about deleting it, but changed my mind. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think men as a group are threatened by a woman. Especially in a game. The whole idea of that seems like nonsense.

I chose a more masculin name for the game, to avoid too many visits, but now i'm thinking of posting 'single mom playing with social security check' on my wall and then see what happens.

JimmyThePick
Well we now know who the adults are and who the neanderthal children are. Well done BZ.

Don't give yourself a concussion while you tap away Hack.

thunder
I been called a hacker a few times. Im not a hacker just spent some money on this game. When someone calls me a hacker i unload my stamina

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:53 AM
I choose a more masculin name for the game, to avoid too many visits, but now i'm thinking of posting 'single mom playing with social security check' on my wall and then see what happens.

LMAO oh gawd. All hell would break loose!

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Well we now know who the adults are and who the neanderthal children are. Well done BZ.

Don't give yourself a concussion while you tap away Hack.

Thanks! :)

Zedsdead
05-27-2013, 11:54 AM
The children like to run their mouths in this forum. Probably the only place they feel anyone listens to them. Sad, really.

Brahmin
05-27-2013, 11:58 AM

Yep, very well done BZ. I'm glad you didn't delete this thread as it was amusing to see you put the children in their place. Oh, and btw I say go ahead and clean house on your accuser.

KFH
05-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Nice Bravo you gave him an out, and he just dug himself deeper. Haters got hate... by the way nice stats :)

KFH
05-27-2013, 12:03 PM
What man do you know?

Oh yeah you must be so smart at tapping a screen, keep it up.So you don't play the game, yet you respond on the game thread. Little Pathetic don't cha think

eddie10&
05-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Threatened by a woman? You have no idea my friend! Just the other day me wife asked me the following:
If I die would you remarry? "I don't know". Would you let her sleep in our bed? "I don't know"
Would you let her use my golf clubs? "No, she is left handed". Well, yours truly is now homeless, hungry
and terrified!

JimmyThePick
05-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Threatened by a woman? You have no idea my friend! Just the other day me wife asked me the following:
If I die would you remarry? "I don't know". Would you let her sleep in our bed? "I don't know"
Would you let her use my golf clubs? "No, she is left handed". Well, yours truly is now homeless, hungry
and terrified!

That's damn funny. ...left handed. Need to remember that one.

vNastIER
05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Well done woman Lol..
;)
Funny how I don't see that @$$ clown hacker around anymore. Screw that immature being. You rock BZ.I know who I'm voting for.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Well done woman Lol..
;)
Funny how I don't see that @$$ clown hacker around anymore. Screw that immature being. You rock BZ.I know who I'm voting for.

That @$$ clown hacker probably doesn't have an @$$.

The Mole?
05-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Well done woman Lol..
;)

Dont suck up to much, hoping to get a head are we.

vNastIER
05-27-2013, 12:36 PM
That @$$ clown hacker probably doesn't have an @$$.
How would he poo

jchow69
05-27-2013, 12:38 PM
How would he poo

He can't, that's the point.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Dont suck up to much, hoping to get a head are we.

Well, aren't you clever... A play on words. Now, did you mean that as a double entendre or as a juxtaposition?

Oh that's right, it doesn't really matter now does it? And again folks, a completely irrelevant post...

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 12:52 PM
and terrified!

Hi Eddie. Awesome.

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Well done woman Lol..
;)

Thanks man! You rock too! :)

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Nice Bravo you gave him an out, and he just dug himself deeper. Haters got hate... by the way nice stats :)

Thanks. You know I have worked hard on my assets. :)

vNastIER
05-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Thanks. You know I have worked hard on my assets. :)
Yet u have still not added my ally :(
Lol. I'm not hacker quality but still pretty good

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Yet u have still not added my ally :(
Lol. I'm not hacker quality but still pretty good

No sad smiley faces! I just got it done. :)

CommanderHudson
05-27-2013, 02:14 PM
What are your stats? If u don't mind me asking or you can just add me as Allie :) 459852408

Muse_boa
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Bravo, Mole?mark is an imposter...my friend would never post that..THEY are up to dirty tricks...notice
the ? Mark...mole has no ? mark...they also took out Eddie108 in a New York second...they are afraid...
very, very, afraid...will be back...not as Eddie...the geniuses? figured out a +1 progression...you will
know me...they are no match for US!

Why am i always the only one around to do this, i feel silly, you know. I don't get how they got the +1 progression, that's pretty clever.

Muse_boa
05-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Very funny...yes, I have noticed...why? Because you are a good woman with no fear...THEY feed on fear and
greed...no fear, no worries, no quit...well...it is impossible to lose if you have this sort of character...
you have it.
Thnx a lot eddie109

Bravo Zulu
05-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Bravo, Mole?mark is an imposter...my friend would never post that..THEY are up to dirty tricks...notice
the ? Mark...mole has no ? mark...they also took out Eddie108 in a New York second...they are afraid...
very, very, afraid...will be back...not as Eddie...the geniuses? figured out a +1 progression...you will
know me...they are no match for US!

No one is a match for US. See you soon ? :)

Tito89
05-27-2013, 04:27 PM

Epic mistake. ;)

what an *******! name and shame him, some people might have him in their rival lists. good on you also for having good stats and raising kids. salute :)