PDA

View Full Version : Do Threads Count as Posts?

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 03:54 AM
If so, this is my 100th post!

If not, I have failed massively.

Oh, who's ready for the next LTQ?

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Congrats on 100, but if that was your only goal in life your parents failed massively. LOL..

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 07:41 AM
Congrats on 100, but if that was your only goal in life your parents failed massively. LOL..
One of my goals was to get an idiot with an IQ of 21 to reply to my thread but you have completed that one for me

Klassenr@hotmail.com
05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
One of my goals was to get an idiot with an IQ of 21 to reply to my thread but you have completed that one for me

This... ROFL!

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 08:07 AM
AH humor from the depths of your parents basement.. Classic....

""Oh, who's ready for the next LTQ?" I am, I am...

I'm sure your just happy someone replied..plus you feel you got an Internet burn.. Your on a role today scratch those off the list...

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 08:29 AM
AH humor from the depths of your parents basement.. Classic....

""Oh, who's ready for the next LTQ?" I am, I am...

I'm sure your just happy someone replied..plus you feel you got an Internet burn.. Your on a role today scratch those off the list...
Eh, I can tell where you got the 'rowdy' from. Plus, you're right that I was slightly excited to see a reply but to find out it was you made me feel as bad as your parents when they discovered that you made it to the egg first.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Hah two in one day... You are on a roll...........

Just trying to add a little humor to your grand quest of 100. Seems to have touched a sore spot, deep down I'm sure your family has excepted you for who you are. No worries mate.

In light of your accomplishments of the day and in your honor I will be off and leave you to post what ever quick comeback you may have found on the Internet.
The last words are yours to plagiarize.

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm sure your family has excepted you for who you are.
I think you meant 'accepted', point proven about your IQ of 21.

Lets leave it at that.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Hahahahaha. You are quicker than she said,,,,,.

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Hahahahaha. You are quicker than she said,,,,,.
Why do you always feel the need to edit every post you make to 'enhance' the quality of what you say? Unfortunately for you the 'last edited by Howdydowdy' text does not disappear, and only 80% of what you wrote was written after my initial comeback.

How childish.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:26 AM
I edit because of big hands and a small screen.. Wouldn't be polite to have it appear that a drunk was replying.

Sorry that my attempt at a bit of humor earlier has set you off so much. I'm truly sorry that I touched a nerve with you. If I had known what I know now I would have come on heavy with the praise so you would feel complete and we could have gone off on a whirl wind conversation about how great the game is and the excitement that the LTQ brings to life.
Grow up and stop being such a tight ass mr.perfect.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Not really,look at my past post hacker, I don't jump on anyone... He's just sensitive..

But hey congrats on your second post!!!

jchow69
05-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Why do you always feel the need to edit every post you make to 'enhance' the quality of what you say? Unfortunately for you the 'last edited by Howdydowdy' text does not disappear, and only 80% of what you wrote was written after my initial comeback.

How childish.

lo, that was funny. I see it too.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:41 AM
It all fun and games until someone loses an eye,or people get upset that those with big hands have to edit iPhone post.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 09:43 AM
It all fun and games until someone loses an eye,or people get upset that those with big hands have to edit iPhone post.

That was well said. One said, "It is all fun and games until someone loses a nut."-Facebook

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:46 AM

I know, it was fun. And I'm really not mad. It's just you didn't edit little grammar errors you actually included a paragraph in one post just to get the upper hand! I dislike the fact that you lied about it, but I gotta admit I just wanted to test out some insults...

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Just the thought of such a tragedy....

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Nothing wrong with editing, any ways i might just hijack this thread only so i can post my own thread once i reach the amount of posts needed.

Hope CJ the dog eating whore is asleep

Haha, we all start somewhere. FYI you need 10 posts to give you the ability to create threads and 100 posts to be classed as a 'senior member'.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:49 AM
I don't lie friend.. I have to edit because of gorilla hands and not wanting to push to hard with words. Insults are insults but I have to remember to keep it tame. A good re read keeps the ban hammer away and from making a life long enemy from an unknown..

digital handshake

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Guess you've just reached PUBERTY!

Lol in case you didn't realise you're the junior in this neighbourhood! Just look under your name!;)

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:51 AM
What's even funnier or stupid I guess is that this is one of the longest threads running today...

jchow69
05-27-2013, 09:51 AM
What's even funnier or stupid I guess is that this is one of the longest threads running today...

lol, I didn't even pay attention to that.

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 09:56 AM
True, if we really push this could become a sticky! All over a 'kids' 100th post!

I love this forum...

jchow69
05-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Guessing he has a lot of time on his hand, how sad.

Who, me or Rowdy?

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:57 AM
We all have learned from this.. I will admit I need a stylus as my hair is a mess and my fingers are too large....

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Me Jchow,,, it was me... Deep breaths......ooh saaah ooh saaah

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Should we run this up about 50 pages? This is the first thread where what's their names are not being called out for whats it called not working again. See there are more important things in the world insteads of the thing....

Misspelled word left to prevent edit call outs.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Should we run this up about 50 pages? This is the first thread where what's their names are not being called out for whats it called not working again. See there are more important things in the world insteads of the thing....

Misspelled word left to prevent edit call outs.

I think maybe you should. It will be fun.

Rowdydowdy
05-27-2013, 10:13 AM
RAWDY have you spent anything on this since joining PJ in his failed plan. Man iv seen some PUSSIES but PJ was on another level. My man spat his dummy out when he didn't get it his own way, took him awhile to relise this whole game is a joke. Gree really did bend him over and do him hard, must have been a painful experience

Nope... Nothing but time,Not going to until things get fixed either..
It wasn't about him it was about making a statement. Believe what you want about the cartel stand but each person has/had their own reason for flying that avatar.I don't care who uses gold and won't stop them. I just care that I paid for something that didn't work right all the time.
My opinion and it does not mean much is I feel that little symbol might have induced the 40 sale,, to me that's funny.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes it does and congrats.

OwainCymro
05-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Yes it does and congrats.
Thanks
10 characters...

jchow69
05-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Thanks
10 characters...

I think that would be the minimum you need to enter it as a post.