PDA

View Full Version : Official Crime City Syndicate Battle Guide

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 09:47 PM
Official Crime City Syndicate Battle Guide

Written by Kcimz00

Special credit goes to Big Money for helping to answer some of my questions and helping me to solve some of the unknown formulas. Big Thanks to you Big Money!

Basics of a Syndicate Battle

Terms You Need to know Before any battle

Power Attack: Only Used against a defensive leader. Normally depending on who you are, the average member cannot mess with an average defensive leader in a top syndicate. (A Successful power attack would instantly bring down the defensive leaders shield... though if you are not successful it would take two unsuccessful power attacks to break down their shields defenses) [formula used for a power attack is your attack + 50% of your attack] [If your attack is 100k your power attack would be 150k!] <~~~ This method uses 100% health

Attack: Normal way of attacking other players... at full health you have 4 regular attacks.

Defensive Leader: The Player on the opposing team (typically with the highest defense) that protects other members in their syndicate from being attacked until this persons Defensive Shield (health) Is completely Zeroed [These members score points as well for unsuccessful attacks attempted by players from the syndicate your battling.]

Influence points: The points you score for each attack, the combined score of your entire syndicate will determine where your syndicate places at the end of a battle, and which prizes you will receive at the end of the battle

Head Quarters: After you break down their wall... if you are too weak to battle any of the members from the syndicate you are facing... you could get free attacks on their headquarters which has zero defense... but it also only pays out little influence points [should be attacked by a player that cannot beat any member on the opposing syndicates teams... offers a few free points.]

Defensive Wall Or Wall: Protects the opposing Syndicates head quarters and members from giving up double the points to opposing attackers. You can attack their members once the defensive leader is down... but if you wanted double the points you have to break down the wall first!

Health In order to perform a power attack 100% health will be used. Each regular attack will use 25% of your health. Your health regenerates at the rate of 1% per minute... so every 25 minutes you will get enough for another attack attempt

COMMUNICATION!
Look Guys I cannot stress how important this is! if you ever want to be a top 100 syndicate this is the most important aspect of a battle. People Declaring Wars at inappropriate times will absolutely Kill your chances at being a synchronized syndicate. It would be better to have a guy that scores 20k influence points with great communication then someone who scores 25k without communication. The reason why that last statement is true because someone who constantly posts defensive scores allows other members to score more! It is not just what they score, but what they help others score too by posting defensive scores or attacking the wall ect.

I Would recommend your syndicate uses some kind of mobile app for during a battle there are hundreds of mobile apps in which a player could use! I am not going to share secrets as to what I use but I will get you started. For a new and upcoming syndicate the two most popular apps to use during a syndicate battle are Palringo, and KIK instant messenger.

KIK instant Messenger
This is by far hands down the better of the two apps... the only problem is you can only fit 10 members in a chat group at a time... but some syndicates break up into teams for communication purposes

PALRINGO
This app kind of stinks to be honest. It constantly logs you out when you are not active (if you are not checking your phone) and it does not store conversations like KIK would if you were not online with palringo. The PRO is that you can fit all 60 members that is the maximum for a syndicate.

GROUP ME

"GroupMe - the best of all the services.

-Works on iPhone, iPad, Android, and web (simultaneously with one account) - this is probably the biggest differentiator
-Can change the group name for everyone (helps with target spamming)
-Can kick people from the group

Cons:
Limit of (maybe?) 50 people until you email support (pro: they don't take 2+ weeks to respond with an automated message hoping your issue is fixed)" - - - Quoted From MXZ of the official Crime city Forums

Why Communication is important.
You always want to maximize your points during any battle. You do not want a syndicate member to attack an opposing syndicate member before their defensive wall is down... for instance if they scored 200 influence points with their wall up... that could of been 400 with their wall down.
Another reason is you want members to know a players defensive score before they attack them, especially a weaker player! 4 successful attacks is better than 2 successful and 2 unsuccessful. It is all about maximizing your points scored!

Using Scouts Effectively
Typically I would suggest your syndicates scouts to be the strongest members in attack you have. Let them attack 4 different people each after the wall is destroyed and have them report player names, levels, and defensive scores. Let's say you had 3 scouts (you could use more or less depending on the range of players' attacks in your syndicate), if each one of them attacked 4 different players and posted defensive scores for other members in your syndicate to read. That would be 12 targets for all of your members to decide who to attack. Instead of everyone having an all out free for all, you could have a few unsuccessful attacks scouting... or all successful depending on how strong your scouts are, but most of your members should have a really high percentage of successful attacks if they properly read the scouts' reports

How do you decide that you will win 100% of the time
As Pointed out by BIG MONEY from the Official Crime City official forums, if there is a formula for how you win attacks and lose attacks... we are not sure if there is a 100% guaranteed formula.
Generally Speaking your attack would have to be 25% - 30% higher than your opponents defense for a 100% successful attack! (Closer to 30% to be safe)
From what I have also gathered the skill points each give you 10 points towards your attack or defense depending on where you allocated your skill points... but it is rumored that depending on how much higher your attack is (that you allotted your skill points too) compared to their defense (That they allotted their skill points too there could be a LUCK Factor involved in how this plays out. For instance if you have 50 attack points (skill points you spent) and they only have 1 defense (skill points that they spent ) Even if their defense is higher than your attack you have an UNKNOWN Percentage of winning a fight against that opponent. The exact formula if there even is one... is something I am unsure about.
The other thing i noticed is If your attack skill points are higher than your opponents defense skill points You could win a battle 100% of the time upon the FIRST ATTACK Depending on their overall defensive score... but you will lose 100% of the time upon the second attack depending on their overall defensive score

Is their syndicate too strong for yourself?
You need to hit the gym and start lifting man your too weak! No seriously If your scouts submitted all of their reports... and there is no one that you can successfully attack (for instance if you were the #500 syndicate facing fight club (poor you) You will not be able to beat them. Power attack the Defensive leader, break down their wall, and then just attack their headquarters for free points [though it would probably be wiser just to wait out the 60 minutes and then declare another battle... though again this requires communication!

How Influence points are Scored

Opponent's level - your levelInfluence point range
over 40300-565 IP
25 to 40250-500
0 to 24200-450
-24 to -1150-350
less than -2550-100

The Above Table I believe is With the maxed out syndicate bonus Of INFLUENCE where you get a 25% increase in influence per each attack

This is my best guess as what you would score without the 25% increase!

Opponent's level - your levelInfluence point range
over 40240-452
25 to 40200-400
0 to 24160-360
-24 to -1125-280
less than -2540-80

The ABOVE TABLES ARE JUST TWO PLAYERS EDUCATED GUESSES FROM WHAT THEY HAVE OBSERVED IN MINE AND BIGMONEYS' I AM SORRY IF IT IS NOT 100% CORRECT!

Health Of an opposing Wall

Level of the WallHealth Of the Wall

Tips And Tricks

At the Beginning of the event if you are a weaker Opponent the key is to wait 30 Minutes after the start of the event... to initiate any battle. The reason being is that you would not want to get matched up with an over powering syndicate. Assuming you are not in a top 20 syndicate.

If your attack is higher than the defensive leaders overall defense you could break down his defensive shield that is protecting other members with just ONE regular attack! (depends on the 100% attack formula I talked about above)

Typically you want Weaker players to power attack the Defensive leader if you can't regular attack their defensive leader. (keep in mind this player will score dramatically less points if he is constantly power attacking / attacking the wall

The wall can be attacked before or after the defensive leaders shield is taken down
What a lot of syndicates do is they use all of their health possible just before the battle ends (to get free attacks in while the wall is already down) In a perfect world you can get 6 attacks in a battle! The battle lasts 60 minutes... if timed fast enough or properly members that attacked the wall or power attacked the defensive leader (that did not wait for a scouts Intel) (scouting Intel could take up to 10 minutes for successful Intel with depth . Though you would still get at least 5 attacks even waiting for the scouts Intel .

Most syndicates wait 90 minutes after a syndicate battle ends to declare the next battle! Normally most of your members are already at 100% health by then! The more members you have ready to attack after the wall is down the more points your syndicate will score! [Another words syndicates typically declare battles every 150 minutes precisely.

NOTEs:

- A Successful power attack does not give you more influence points then a regular attack! Do not try to get smart!

- The Higher your attack is, the more damage you would do to the opposing syndicates wall, also the more CC Influence points you score!

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 09:51 PM
Updates to come! Looking to compile a list of how much health each wall has Next... Do not have those values off the top of my head working on that now.

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 09:57 PM
I will be adding more to this and Updating it as I get other players' feedback!

BigMoney
05-26-2013, 09:59 PM
To undo a 25% bonus increase, you just need to divide by 1.25. So if I got 560 IP with a 25% influence bonus, that would be 448 points without a bonus. The most points I've ever gotten without an IP bonus was 450 (562.5 with 25% bonus). The most I've ever received with the 25% bonus is 560, though I know it goes higher than that.

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 10:11 PM
my apologies big money ;) i forgot my syndicate had a 10% bonus i knew how to do the math i just forgot we have influence bonus' so i was going by my approximates

haha my bad

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 10:20 PM
If their are walls stronger then level 10... i have never seen them and We do not have them for my syndicate so I can not add to my wall table

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Does anyone happen to know a Formula for how much damage you do to a wall?

BigMoney
05-26-2013, 10:40 PM
No idea how much damage you do to a wall. I know it's tied to both your attack and another semi-randomness factor (same as how you get a different amount of XP/RP/etc every time you attack a rival).

The walls "stronger" than level 10 would be the level 10 hideout against a syndicate with the max hideout health bonus. I think top prize in the next war is also a 10% hideout health increase, to slightly punish the 99% of syndicates that are forced to just attack FC's wall for an hour. :rolleyes:

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 10:50 PM
No idea how much damage you do to a wall. I know it's tied to both your attack and another semi-randomness factor (same as how you get a different amount of XP/RP/etc every time you attack a rival).

The walls "stronger" than level 10 would be the level 10 hideout against a syndicate with the max hideout health bonus. I think top prize in the next war is also a 10% hideout health increase, to slightly punish the 99% of syndicates that are forced to just attack FC's wall for an hour. :rolleyes:

haha thats funny

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Bump... Keep this thread Current! :)

bald zeemer
05-27-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm fairly certain that the link between attack and damage to a wall is something like x + 0.yAtk, with x being relatively large.

When I was around 650k attack I was averaging around 3100 damage to a wall. When I was around 1m attack I was doing around 4100. So a back of the envelope calculation would give you something like 1000 + 1/300*ATK.

The base figure should be easy to find if someone with very low stats attacks a wall.

c00guy
05-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Hmm, interesting. Thanks zeemer!

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah I am at around 100k atttack and I do over 2000 something damage would an equation jump so much?

(CCK) Cam
05-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Bump! Sticky this??

(CCK) Cam
05-27-2013, 08:41 AM
+1---------

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Hey Big money here are some that do not work... I think some adjustments are in order my syndicate has a 10% influence bonus

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/914/20130527120150.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/7511/20130527120125.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/4595/20130527120103.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/8897/20130527120040.png

(CCK) Cam
05-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Cover up the names

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Sorry I did not knw... there names are just so common lol one second to cover up names

iteachem
05-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Kakao is used by many teams

One issue with it is inability to remove people from a group chat

Other than that is works really well

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Holy crap those images are huge sorry ill take them down later after we fix the formulas... im ony mobile phone not near a computer thats why

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 09:18 AM
Iteachem ill add that to the list do you know of any other pros or cons I should write about?
Can it fit up to 60... ect. Notifications or whatever any more info

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 09:19 AM
So far from what ive seen with the limited screen shots we have the bottom two dont work...

-24 to - 1

And - 25

Needs adjusting

BigMoney
05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, they probably need adjusting, because like I said I was guessing since I only attack players way above me. Are those point totals with the hideouts up or down? When I was throwing out guesses, I was assuming the hideout was down. I'm not even sure if the "level ranges" are right, but it seems I underestimated the number of points you get for attacking a lower level player-- which reinforces my point about always sticking with a safe target over a riskier, higher level target.

daystardawg
05-27-2013, 01:02 PM
did anyone have issue with power attack not resulting in successful attack when it should have? example. i had 200K A, def leader of enemy had 248K Def. I power attack (should be at 300K attack right?) twice and both fail. another time the DL had 265K def and first PA failed, 2nd successful.
in all i used PA 8 times against DL with 2xx def, and only 3 were successful.

mxz
05-27-2013, 01:27 PM
GroupMe is the best app. Since they fixed most of the crashing issues it's even better.

Also, I'm not entirely sold that your level is nearly as important as your target's level, in regards to Influence Points received.

THE JACK
05-27-2013, 02:16 PM
GroupMe is the best app. Since they fixed most of the crashing issues it's even better.

+1 for Groupme. If there is a limit for people that can be on, we haven't reached it yet. Also you can boot people off the group if needed.

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 03:00 PM
did anyone have issue with power attack not resulting in successful attack when it should have? example. i had 200K A, def leader of enemy had 248K Def. I power attack (should be at 300K attack right?) twice and both fail. another time the DL had 265K def and first PA failed, 2nd successful.

^ again this I beleive is part of the luck factor..

BigMoney
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM

300K vs. 248K is about 21% more attack than their defense, not entirely unlikely that you might lose. Someone at a higher level who more frequently encounters 300K vs. 250K perhaps could comment.

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Again... can someone tell me some pros and Cons about GROUP ME...

I dont want to put it in my guide if I can not tell people how it works or doesn't work.

I have never used it before.

THE JACK
05-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Groupme is a group text service. Much like a chat room. You can upload photos or screen shots. I don't believe that there is any limit to the size of the group that you are in. People can be removed with ease. It can be turned off when sleeping. You can switch between multiple groups with the flick of a finger, I have an syndicate group and an officers group, plus groups with screen shots of each previous event for reference. You can use it on your devise or on your PC. Very simple, very easy. Hope that helps.

...And its free

mxz
05-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Again... can someone tell me some pros and Cons about GROUP ME...

I dont want to put it in my guide if I can not tell people how it works or doesn't work.

I have never used it before.GroupMe - the best of all the services.

-Works on iPhone, iPad, Android, and web (simultaneously with one account) - this is probably the biggest differentiator
-Can change the group name for everyone (helps with target spamming)
-Can kick people from the group

Cons:
Limit of (maybe?) 50 people until you email support (pro: they don't take 2+ weeks to respond with an automated message hoping your issue is fixed)

Kcimz00
05-27-2013, 08:25 PM
If anyone could post screen shots of Battling lower level players ECT. here for me to evaluate the larger the sample size the better... I will try to figure out the TRUE influence formula.

minji976
05-27-2013, 09:21 PM
I have once got 570 pts. No screenshot, but you have my words.

minji976
05-27-2013, 09:51 PM
kcimz, nice job! Can you list out the points for defensive wins? If a lvl 180 attack a lvl 100 and lost, how much IP will the latter guy get?

bald zeemer
05-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Here's a couple.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/marc_zps26157976.jpg

In this second one the player was more than 100 levels lower than me (sub-100, I was at or about the same level as the previous pic).

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/burn_zps3d32764d.jpg

(CCK) Cam
05-28-2013, 05:03 AM
Bumping this thread

gambet1234
05-28-2013, 08:21 AM
LINE chat is our new home...
We did GroupMe for Chinatown and immediately switched after the war. I think 2/37 of us liked GroupMe better and that was only because of the web interface and not being able to install LINE on work computers.

GroupMe has some problems (it IS a Microsoft app, after all). If you are using the web interface then sometimes their server just stops sending texts to the phone number assigned to the Group. They show up on your view of the chat, but no one else sees them. A quick refresh of your web browser will fix this, but everything you had typed for the last 20 minutes will be gone forever. Also, SMS, in general is not a verified system. Sometimes texts just get lost in the lines. The character limit is also smaller than LINE chat.

With LINE you can also log in from one computer and one phone at the same time. There is an automatic re-send option for messages that didn't make it to the board for any reason. The ONLY thing other than a web page interface that could make LINE better would be an option to make it text only. Currently it shows up as chat bubbles with the look of most text messaging apps. The picture upload is better. The file transfer is built in. The group control is nicer. LINE all the way!

mxz
05-28-2013, 08:26 AM
What are you writing on your phone that 600 characters isn't enough? :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need better TTPs, not a different app. :)

Kcimz00
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM
Hmm yeah I will try to figure out defensive influence points gained though that might be a little harder.

Luckily I am a defensive leader so I can start there... the problem is we dont knw when they attack or how many times all the time... so it might be a little tricky I could only give a ROUGH idea it will not be as well mapped out as offensive

Kcimz00
05-28-2013, 10:35 AM
The other problem we run into is we wont knw the level of your attacker.

One would guess that the points might be flipped for losses so if u attack someone 25+ levels higher and lose the defender will get the points of an attacker from -25 +

Kcimz00
05-28-2013, 10:36 AM
This is something we would need CJ to respond too... its nothing we could prove without a developer

OZTHEMAN
05-28-2013, 02:34 PM
I 3570know

BigMoney
05-28-2013, 03:46 PM
The other problem we run into is we wont knw the level of your attacker.

One would guess that the points might be flipped for losses so if u attack someone 25+ levels higher and lose the defender will get the points of an attacker from -25 +

Pretty sure this is the case as well. Doesn't matter who started the fight when awarding points.

Armalg-the-Good
05-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Great thread... now if only I could get ALL my guildies to read it :)

JonHanFord
05-29-2013, 06:19 AM
Question :

If i have ATK : 1 Only , and then i Hit the Wall , How much i did damage to Wall? %??

Yslimi
05-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Excellent guide! I like it!

(CCK) Cam
05-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Bumping this to the top

VNX Alano
05-30-2013, 05:14 AM
thx for the guide - lot of people would need to read that if not learnt already within last 4 battles

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Question :

If i have ATK : 1 Only , and then i Hit the Wall , How much i did damage to Wall? %??

Im sorry rephrase the question? If you mean how much damage would you do with 1 skill point alloted into your attack... I do not think this would affect the damage you do on a wall... not entirely sure atleast.

The skill points from what I beleive is, what I have noticed eventually i will try to put together some statistical data to prove our disprove our LUCK aspect of a battle, Do nothing towards a wall. The damage you do to a wall is based on your overall attack and defense... the attack and defense skill points just play a minor role in the LUCK factor of how you win or lose a battle... If your attack skill points are much higher then their def skill points you will typically win a lot more battles then having less attack points then the defenders defense points. (same stats for the attacker and the attacked)

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:15 PM
If anyone has more screen shots that they would like to PM me or post here it would be greatly appreciated I am trying to get a bigger sample size too see how many different variances there are in influence points to try to create a better Projected outcome.

BigMoney
05-30-2013, 10:18 PM
Im sorry rephrase the question? If you mean how much damage would you do with 1 skill point alloted into your attack... I do not think this would affect the damage you do on a wall... not entirely sure atleast.

The skill points from what I beleive is, what I have noticed eventually i will try to put together some statistical data to prove our disprove our LUCK aspect of a battle, Do nothing towards a wall. The damage you do to a wall is based on your overall attack and defense... the attack and defense skill points just play a minor role in the LUCK factor of how you win or lose a battle... If your attack skill points are much higher then their def skill points you will typically win a lot more battles then having less attack points then the defenders defense points. (same stats for the attacker and the attacked)

I think he was trying to ask what is the minimum amount of damage you can do to a wall. To that question, I have no idea. I think bald zeemer shot out a theory earlier, but I have no idea how the wall damage works, other than that it's semi-random just like the attacks. Perhaps someone in that level 10 camper syndicate (c00guy?) can tell us after the battle how little damage they did to the wall.

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I get this feeling the equation might be totally off... because sometimes i notice if u attack someone 100 levels lower then u u can get more points.
then if u attack someone 100 levels higher then you...

but in this case It depends on their attack

The one thing that i noticed was the first person attacked with 100 less levels had way more attack then the person the same player attacked 100 levels higher...

the influence points was a larger sum for the lower leveled player with the better stats... so i almost wonder if somehow the level of the player and the stats somehow factors into the level... but in order to figure this out 100% we would really need a developers help to explain the battle systems and algorithms.

but this is a start.

Btw has anyone ever scored as low as what is posted on the if you attack -25 because I have not seen influence points below 100 to be honest not yet atleast.

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:21 PM
I think damage to the wall is 100% attributed to your attack score... not your level

I have a member in my syndicate low level camper with a high attack that does more damage then a high level with lower attack. your overall attack score definitely has a lot to do with the damage you do to a wall

Kcimz00
05-30-2013, 10:26 PM
the one thing I will want to do this battle too if people are nice enough to help out is I would like too

record your stats like

Your attack... attack skill points... your level... and the damage you do to a wall.

So we can try to solve a rough equation and see if Zee's Formula works.

c00guy
05-30-2013, 11:20 PM
I'll make a note of the damage and IP we get per wall and command center hit and let you guys know!!

I think he was trying to ask what is the minimum amount of damage you can do to a wall. To that question, I have no idea. I think bald zeemer shot out a theory earlier, but I have no idea how the wall damage works, other than that it's semi-random just like the attacks. Perhaps someone in that level 10 camper syndicate (c00guy?) can tell us after the battle how little damage they did to the wall.

JonHanFord
05-30-2013, 11:28 PM
uhmm .. i mean is Overall attack . this is the situation

if im Level 2 and i have 52 Attack ONLY, then i Attack the Wall . How many do u think i do Damage to Wall ?? with 52 Attack Only ??

bald zeemer
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM
The answer is we don't know yet, but if you and others provide feedback we can find out what the minimum damage is. That would go a very long way to cracking the overall wall damage algorithm. 2 to 3 people with different higher attack stats would be able to provide enough intel to basically nail it down completely.

The Billionaire
05-31-2013, 07:18 AM
Nice work!

As for comms apps its got to be kakaotalk.

All the top syndicates use kakaotalk and the only disadvantage I've found so far is that you cannot boot players from chatrooms but besides that its great.

Also I wouldn't make players aware of kik if you can't have more than 10 in a chatroom.

Good guide though, kudos

c00guy
05-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey, all of us in our low level camper syn are getting 1500 damage and 20 IP per wall / 40 per HQ. So I guess min damage is 1500! And we're doing great by the way, ranked 1250 right now. Hoping to make it to top 1500, won't push to top 1000 coz we don't wanna do any attacks, we're just hitting walls/HQs. About 15 of our 30 members are active till now, let's wait and watch how this turns out!!

(CCK) Cam
05-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Bumpety bump

punawa
06-01-2013, 02:27 AM
When choosing an opponenent to battle: for instance I'm level 17 with 85mafia members. If I see a lvl 40 with only 15 mafia members, I can assume I should beat him now? Knowing that I'll be using 85weapons,melees,armor etc whereas he is stuck with 15 of each. So I should most likely beat him no? Is my assumption correct?

bald zeemer
06-01-2013, 03:43 AM
Yes, most likely.

However you'd score horrible points. It'd be significantly better if your syndicate scouts out opponents, and you use that information to find your targets.

punawa
06-01-2013, 04:06 AM
why would the score be horrible if he is like 20-25lvl above me?

Vito Corleone
06-01-2013, 04:26 AM
The higher level he is the more points you will score....
So if you can scout out which is the highest level player in the opposite syndicate
that you can beat you will optimize your points.

Kcimz00
06-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Hey, all of us in our low level camper syn are getting 1500 damage and 20 IP per wall / 40 per HQ. So I guess min damage is 1500! And we're doing great by the way, ranked 1250 right now. Hoping to make it to top 1500, won't push to top 1000 coz we don't wanna do any attacks, we're just hitting walls/HQs. About 15 of our 30 members are active till now, let's wait and watch how this turns out!!

Coo guy please post a screenshot (black out the names... Show your level you attack... and tell us how many SP are spent for attack just incase) we would like proof and the exact damage done not just say we are all around 1500.

Kcimz00
06-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Nice work!

As for comms apps its got to be kakaotalk.

All the top syndicates use kakaotalk and the only disadvantage I've found so far is that you cannot boot players from chatrooms but besides that its great.

Also I wouldn't make players aware of kik if you can't have more than 10 in a chatroom.

Good guide though, kudos

Wow just wanted to say I am a big fan of some of your older guides I use too use when I was newer. Can you do me a favor though can you give me a little more info on kaokao??? Sorry if I butchered the spelling on my phone didnt want to double check.

Kcimz00
06-01-2013, 01:17 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/7060/20130601160715.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3063/20130601161002.png

20 attack skill points

+18% hideout damage

Kcimz00
06-01-2013, 01:19 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/7060/20130601160715.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3063/20130601161002.png

20 attack skill points

+18% hideout damage

Kcimz00
06-01-2013, 04:03 PM
BumP thread

c00guy
06-01-2013, 09:27 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/2773/wd2f.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/8769/wd2x.png

7 att skill points, no hideout damage bonus

Claymores
06-01-2013, 09:42 PM
BumP thread

Interesting reading with much thought. Unfortunately MENSA candidate Dikstik says it's all unnecessary as everyone should just tap the fight button every hour like a tapping monkey with no concept of strategy, no communications and no need to have an understanding of your fellow syndicators.

Glad he cleared that up for everyone. [insert puke smiley]

c00guy
06-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Interesting reading with much thought. Unfortunately MENSA candidate Dikstik says it's all unnecessary as everyone should just tap the fight button every hour like a tapping monkey with no concept of strategy, no communications and no need to have an understanding of your fellow syndicators.

Glad he cleared that up for everyone. [insert puke smiley]

Actually that strategy works pretty well for 2 kinds of teams:
1. Teams in top 1500-4000 coz these guys aren't really as active and there usually wont be any walls (sometimes level 1 walls but that's easy)
2. Top teams that have really strong players for their level. Don't buy walls if this is the case and keep declaring battles continuously. You get lots of passive IP coz you're too strong for the rival syns

Just my 2 cents but Dipstik's strategy works well!

Claymores
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Actually that strategy works pretty well for 2 kinds of teams:
1. Teams in top 1500-4000 coz these guys aren't really as active and there usually wont be any walls (sometimes level 1 walls but that's easy)
2. Top teams that have really strong players for their level. Don't buy walls if this is the case and keep declaring battles continuously. You get lots of passive IP coz you're too strong for the rival syns

Just my 2 cents but Dipstik's strategy works well!
Surely you contradict your own points with your final sentence - would you moderate that sentence to say it works well for the 2 groups you feel it does, but is not a pproprite for others?

c00guy
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Surely you contradict your own points with your final sentence - would you moderate that sentence to say it works well for the 2 groups you feel it does, but is not a pproprite for others?

Roger that, that's what I was tryin to say!

Claymores
06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Roger that, that's what I was tryin to say!

And what I cas trying to say on the other thread where that user seemed to wish to stifle debate in his/her uber dictatorial, I know best sod the underlings way.

c00guy
06-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Here's another:

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/8288/screenshot2013060210365.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img89/314/screenshot2013060210560.png

85 att skill pts, +18% hideout damage, +15% IP increase

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Bump...ing

c00guy
06-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Bump and all the way to the top

OffensivelyNamedGuy
06-02-2013, 12:13 PM
How many attacks does the typical active free player get in during a 3-day syndicate battle?

How much XP would this typically add up to?

c00guy
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
How many attacks does the typical active free player get in during a 3-day syndicate battle?

How much XP would this typically add up to?

My guess would be about 100 attacks (for active non-gold players), maybe win 90 and get ~800 XP. That's without passive IP though. Would be way more for strong players for their level.

SOExclusive
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Hello, I'm SOExclusive.
I am new to this site (registered a min ago to make this post) somewhat new to the Crime City game. I am level 47 and created a syndicate with one of my friends who is level 52.
We have ranked in the top 4000 one time as that was the first time we participated.

So far we joined the little battle for empire city dock rampage thing and we been fighting people who are level 120 or higher with over 500 mafia members

I was wondering how does How does match-ups work for Battle for Empire City?

The people I have faced so far have been way to tough to beat. The only thing I can do is attack their headquarters to win some influence points.
I'm currently facing someone whose level 118 with 340 mafia. He has 25,000+ defense. I forgot the attack

Please answer my question
Thanks

BigMoney
06-02-2013, 03:28 PM
I believe it matches you up by aggregate stats, and then by syndicate rank. 25k defense is really awful for level 118, and you would get big points for killing him at your level. And obviously you're going to get matches with syndicates that have some people stronger than you and some people weaker than you (until you're in FC, where everyone in 95% of your matches are weaker than you). Let me know if you ever get a syndicate matchup where you are weaker than every single person on the opposing team.

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Sent this to the players who don't know what to do... Thanks BigMoney and Kcimz00

SOExclusive
06-02-2013, 04:29 PM
I believe it matches you up by aggregate stats, and then by syndicate rank. 25k defense is really awful for level 118, and you would get big points for killing him at your level. And obviously you're going to get matches with syndicates that have some people stronger than you and some people weaker than you (until you're in FC, where everyone in 95% of your matches are weaker than you). Let me know if you ever get a syndicate matchup where you are weaker than every single person on the opposing team.

OK thank you BigMoney
So I get big points for killing people like that. I have faced a lot like that and didnt know what to do so I just hit headquarters.

My attack is 15,000 close to 16,000 maybe ill get lucky lol

BigMoney
06-02-2013, 11:31 PM
No, don't do that. I just meant that you get a lot more Influence Points from hitting people that are a higher level than you. You are much better off hitting a player that you can beat 100% of the time (e.g. has 30% less defense than your attack) than trying to hit someone with a higher defense than your attack.

c00guy
06-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Alright guys, here's the equation:

Wall/HQ damage = 1500 base damage + 1.5%-2% of your attack score (percentage range will vary by random luck and att skill points)

Check it out and let me know if that sounds right?

madfighters
06-03-2013, 05:49 AM
very helpful

Kcimz00
06-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Alright guys, here's the equation:

Wall/HQ damage = 1500 base damage + 1.5%-2% of your attack score (percentage range will vary by random luck and att skill points)

Check it out and let me know if that sounds right?

Hmm I think its more complicated then that... I dont have a million attack and I do over 4k damage sometimes...

The one thing I noticed is wall hits also very just like influence points... so there is no exact equation just a rough idea

c00guy
06-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Hmm I think its more complicated then that... I dont have a million attack and I do over 4k damage sometimes...

The one thing I noticed is wall hits also very just like influence points... so there is no exact equation just a rough idea

According to the equation, you just need 167k attack for 4k damage. Does that sound right?

Kcimz00
06-03-2013, 03:27 PM
No I had like 121k

Kcimz00
06-10-2013, 08:27 PM
bump this thread

BigMoney
06-10-2013, 11:20 PM
If you post a list of verified attack stats and subsequent wall damage, I think I could figure out a pretty good approximation for how much wall damage one could do.

I say "verified" because some people posted in this topic with significantly lower attacks than mine an "average" damage of more damage than I did in a single wall hit the entire war. I suppose level could play a factor, but I wouldn't give credence to the idea unless I saw wall damages ranging all over the place.

c00guy
06-10-2013, 11:23 PM
If you post a list of verified attack stats and subsequent wall damage, I think I could figure out a pretty good approximation for how much wall damage one could do.

I say "verified" because some people posted in this topic with significantly lower attacks than mine an "average" damage of more damage than I did in a single wall hit the entire war. I suppose level could play a factor, but I wouldn't give credence to the idea unless I saw wall damages ranging all over the place.

Thanks BigMoney, I posted some on Page 7 & 8 and will post some more after this battle. Look forward to your analysis on this one!! ;)

Kcimz00
06-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Free bump I am going to continue this after battle I needed a larger sample size

Dunky
06-22-2013, 05:56 AM
Go a few for ya:
Will post more later..

With 25% IP synd bonus:
http://xxx-dennis.webs.com/Crime%20City/560IP.png
With 25% Hideout attack bonus (33% in total due to 3% last emperor, 5% street king)
http://xxx-dennis.webs.com/Crime%20City/Damage%20Hideout.png

BigMoney
06-22-2013, 06:58 AM
Dumb question, but is there an upper bound on hideout points? Minimum 20 IP for hitting a hideout, and maximum 50 IP? Or do people with 1mil+ attack stats or >>>25% hideout damage stats get more than that?

Dunky
06-22-2013, 07:16 AM
I found that I get 38 IP each time.. but the damage differs per blow.. So dont know if u can score higher points than 38, probably with higher stats than mine (80 att) will get more points.
How much do u get BigM?

SmokeyBonesSteph
06-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Will rankings be posted in here after battle?

D_Dubs
06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. Great work guys!

MichelleEvelyncc
07-18-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm missing something in the calculations for attack done to walls. I noticed when I was hitting a wall that with every hit I did less damage to the wall. It seems to me that the strength of the wall is also a factor in the amount of damage you do. A very rough estimate is that the difference was about 1% of the wall strength.

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 01:30 AM
I was doing between 5550 and 5650 damage per hit last war. Attack was around 2.3 at the time.

BigMoney
07-19-2013, 01:44 AM
I was doing between 5550 and 5650 damage per hit last war. Attack was around 2.3 at the time.

This seems to suggest that there might be a cap on damage done to walls, similar to IP ranges (e.g. 281-563 with 25% IP bonus, etc). I think you have a slightly higher hideout damage modifier than I do (+3%?) and my attack is a small fraction of yours, but I also did ~5300-5500 damage. Also speculation, but level might be a factor as well-- higher level players with similar attack stats to mine seemed to do slightly more damage per hit, but this could also be because I don't often hit walls (unless it's FC).

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 01:49 AM
My hideout damage is +43%.

BigMoney
07-19-2013, 01:58 AM
I was only a little off then, mine is +38%. 6% of 5000 is 300. I checked my screenshots, the most damage I did to a hideout was 5520.

bald zeemer
07-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Now we just have to figure out when the cap comes into play.

We're on the verge of very useful information here.

MichelleEvelyncc
08-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Is it correct in the table that if I hit someone 40+ levels above my lvl, it doesn't matter if he is 50 above or 100 above?

bald zeemer
08-04-2013, 06:01 PM
The cap appears to be at or near 40 levels, providing a maximum of 20% IP boost (over hitting someone of your level).

MichelleEvelyncc
08-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Thank you. Really like this thread; very useful.