PDA

View Full Version : How about let only officers and leader the option to declare war?

Polaris79
05-26-2013, 05:00 PM
I play MW CC and KA and their faction/guild war, and i found sometimes that are ppl that join a faction only create problem within the faction itself, so i suggest why don't let only officers/leader at least the option to declare war?
What do u thin about this?

And how can i copy this in CC and KA forum? Ty... ;)

jchow69
05-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I play MW CC and KA and their faction/guild war, and i found sometimes that are ppl that join a faction only create problem within the faction itself, so i suggest why don't let only officers/leader at least the option to declare war?

You have my approval.

glitters
05-26-2013, 05:28 PM
The rules are made for the majority, not the minority.

Since losing wars will not result in loss of points, there is no harm in constantly declaring. In fact, you maximize your guild's points gain potential by declaring whenever possible.

Most guilds are not organized. Leader and officers are not always logged on. A faction's lower ranked members should retain the right to declare so they can get some hits when the leader and officers are not logged on. It makes things more convenient for most factions.

lemonhaze
05-26-2013, 05:29 PM

that is how our faction has it set already..only officers are allowed to declare..im sure they can be accidents but if they continue to do it then they are gone

wittywon
05-26-2013, 05:45 PM

Yes, please.

lemonhaze
05-26-2013, 05:51 PM

Since losing wars will not result in loss of points, there is no harm in constantly declaring. In fact, you maximize your guild's points gain potential by declaring whenever possible.

Most guilds are not organized. Leader and officers are not always logged on. A faction's lower ranked members should retain the right to declare so they can get some hits when the leader and officers are not logged on. It makes things more convenient for most factions.

im not sure how many officers u all have in urs but at ours we always have at least 2 on 24.7 because we are global and not set to one country like usa or europe..best to get ppl from the 2 stated and australia and asia as welll

Polaris79
05-26-2013, 07:15 PM
im not sure how many officers u all have in urs but at ours we always have at least 2 on 24.7 because we are global and not set to one country like usa or europe..best to get ppl from the 2 stated and australia and asia as welll

Same here, only organized factions/guilds ;)

lemonhaze
05-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Same here, only organized factions/guilds ;)

yes im not sure what the guy glitters mean it will not hurt to do it over and over..but it does potientally cost u alot of points..if u sit and declare over and over and some of the heavy gold spenders or big hitters are not on and u run into a faction u could potentially make 500k points on in 1 battle and they are not here then yes it does hurt ur team..i can see doing a defense battle jsut to gain a few points if u arent full on health but how we got ours set up we are always full for the next battle even the free players..only gotta wait like 5 mins in between battles bc of all the heatlh regen units most of the guild has

ppownage
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM
good idea :)

nkeywithdnb
05-27-2013, 12:53 AM
I like this idea. Only officers and Leader can declare war

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-27-2013, 02:30 AM

You waste walls, change health regen timing, screw up other people's schedules, increase cost, reduce team communication, and change match timing - which could be crucial.

There are also many factions that are organized.

MoD
05-27-2013, 02:55 AM
agree. officers and leaders should be the only ones allowed to declare.

Jaebee
05-27-2013, 03:53 AM
And since you all can see who declared, you can remove offenders (to your 'only officers can declare' rule)...granted, you have to wait until the war is finished, but as glitters said, you are gaining points anyway.

Sorry to say, but it sounds like an organizational issue more than anything else.

Big O
05-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Sorry to say, but it sounds like an organizational issue more than anything else. I agree 100%. Come up with a better screening process for the people you accept into you faction, and this problem disappears.

I am a cow
05-27-2013, 05:47 AM
that idea is stupid what if you only have 3 officers and all of them are from europe? what happens to the rest when they sleep?

Philly982
05-27-2013, 06:48 AM
I have to agree with Jaebee. This sounds like more of an inter-faction problem than a faction wide problem.

Polaris79
05-27-2013, 07:13 AM
And since you all can see who declared, you can remove offenders (to your 'only officers can declare' rule)...granted, you have to wait until the war is finished, but as glitters said, you are gaining points anyway.

Sorry to say, but it sounds like an organizational issue more than anything else.

I know that and that's how we play ofc, but i just ask for some opinion about a possible change, and i go a lot ;)

Polaris79
05-27-2013, 07:15 AM
that idea is stupid what if you only have 3 officers and all of them are from europe? what happens to the rest when they sleep?

If officers have more decisional power u can promote someone other in ur guild no?;)

Tito89
05-27-2013, 07:32 AM
im the guy in my faction who tends to declare war, cause i know when the health is full down to the second, but llps think its instant and declare war immediately after the previous, fffffffffffffff..............