PDA

View Full Version : Longest support ticket wait?

2nd dan
05-26-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm currently awaiting a reply on 4 tickets first one sent almost 6 weeks ago 4th ranging to a week ago iv had the automated reply saying its been passed onto designated team to help but no reply can anyone help me on this

One is still not recieved gold bonus(iv recieved one before so I am enrolled)
2nd is bought 3 vaults but they didn't appear...
3rd is the train station I upgraded from level 8-9 costing 1.6billion the money went but no upgraded started (provided screen shots
4th a ticket about the recent ltq reward units +2 energy not working event tho I only have 1 of each unit...

I would just like an update if its hard to sort let me know don't leave me knowing nothing

GBA
05-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I feel your pain 2nd dan. I purchased 10 vualts of gold about 2 or 3 weeks ago but I never got my gold bonus. I already submitted two tickets on this but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure GREE wants me to forget about it and simply buy another 10 vaults of gold. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Olly 1
05-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Well #1 and #3 can only be sorted by Gree
#2 - Tell iTunes and they will refund you straight away, or at least credit you within 48 hours
#4 - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55280-GREE-Please-explain-boost-stacking&p=773198&viewfull=1#post773198 - gaining the 2nd unit in the LTQ to give +2 energy won't work, so you'll be fighting a lost cause on that ticket unfortunately

As for wait times, the sky is the limit! Anything over 6 weeks and it may be worth sending a follow up ticket

RetroEd
05-26-2013, 02:16 PM
I chased my Bonus gold and after weeks got a letter saying join the program by filling out this form!

Bearing in mind they paid out 15,000 gold in March under the scheme i wasnt expecting to be told to apply again... others have been automatically included in the revised scheme. I am sure it will sort itself out eventually!

steveo127
05-26-2013, 02:20 PM
if you ask nicely they tend to reply faster....my latest is 4 days, fastest has been less than 2 hours....just don't send ing flaming responses and everything should be fine...

Sniper76
05-26-2013, 02:28 PM
if you ask nicely they tend to reply faster....my latest is 4 days, fastest has been less than 2 hours....just don't send ing flaming responses and everything should be fine...
I asked nicely to be enrolled in the bonus gold program and they asked for more info...sent it in and no response.
This is in March and sent a couple of nicely worded emails asking for the status of it and no reply.
Just sent in a new one and nothing yet. Buts only been a couple of days.
I'm getting to the point of contacting apple and seeing what they can do about a getting a refund for what I should get back in the bonus gold.

2nd dan
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Well #1 and #3 can only be sorted by Gree
#2 - Tell iTunes and they will refund you straight away, or at least credit you within 48 hours
#4 - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55280-GREE-Please-explain-boost-stacking&p=773198&viewfull=1#post773198 - gaining the 2nd unit in the LTQ to give +2 energy won't work, so you'll be fighting a lost cause on that ticket unfortunately

As for wait times, the sky is the limit! Anything over 6 weeks and it may be worth sending a follow up ticket

Thanks I will do that iv contacted iTunes and they don't seem interested in issuing a refund keep saying get in touch with funzio and I try to say well its cause they won't reply that I'm in this issue like banging my head against a brick wall!! Haha

2nd dan
05-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Just Hurd back from iTunes they've basically told me to do one...

krabbie
05-27-2013, 12:56 AM
The nicest thing about waiting so long for the tickets is that when you finally get an answer, it's always the question if your problem still exists, and if you say yes, they wait a long time again and ask you the sane question again and again. Think that's their humor?

2nd dan
05-27-2013, 01:21 AM
The nicest thing about waiting so long for the tickets is that when you finally get an answer, it's always the question if your problem still exists, and if you say yes, they wait a long time again and ask you the sane question again and again. Think that's their humor?

Haha I know what your saying :)

krabbie
05-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Haha I know what your saying :)

Sometimes you really wonder why you still play this game and invest your time and money in it, but when you log on, see a limited time event, war and discussion in the faction, you play and spend like you've never done before... In spite of bad support and stupid errors in the game :O

ohgreatitsryan
05-27-2013, 02:10 AM
How quickly they respond depends on your status number, which is based on purchases and tickets sent.

MoD
05-27-2013, 02:58 AM
you think that has an influence on waiting time? you think they check a status? is there any?

Danny boyy
05-27-2013, 03:06 AM
Hey i just want to know how do you make a support ticket?

krabbie
05-27-2013, 03:30 AM
In the game, go to the menu, than to help, and on top is a contact support button to send a ticket

rod2310
05-27-2013, 05:06 AM

Exactly...
It is absurd

stephen2013
05-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Considering the fact that they give bs responses to some issues, the wait time until the issue could be resolved is NEVER.

"We are/will look into this."

SuperSonic Chimp
05-27-2013, 10:15 AM
I would have to say, Gree support has been PHENOMENAL lately. I had 12 tickets out in 10 days, all but one were settled, refunded, and got missing units withing 24 hours. And i had to recover units for an entire faction. So for once, i will give kudos to Gree support.

2nd dan
05-27-2013, 11:35 AM
I would have to say, Gree support has been PHENOMENAL lately. I had 12 tickets out in 10 days, all but one were settled, refunded, and got missing units withing 24 hours. And i had to recover units for an entire faction. So for once, i will give kudos to Gree support.

Maybe I just need to be abit more patient...