PDA

View Full Version : What happend to PVP events?

ProCision
05-26-2013, 09:51 AM
how come we never have PVP events anymore? Like most attacks/raids ='s winner

atretes1
05-26-2013, 09:54 AM
how come we never have PVP events anymore? Like most attacks/raids ='s winner

My guess is to hard for Gree to run and or it didn't make them enough money.

thunder
05-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Didnt make much money for gree. My suggestion was to them was to have it at the same time as another event.

Zedsdead
05-26-2013, 11:44 AM
I hated the last one. I gave up after trying to find 6 or so natural gas plants to raid. Probably many other folks felt the same way. If no one buys gold, Gree probably considers it to be a failed w ent.

ProCision
05-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Stupid reason to not do it. It was fun and I miss doing them and find all the points I put in stam are a bit wasted now.

Zedsdead
05-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Stupid reason to not do it. It was fun and I miss doing them and find all the points I put in stam are a bit wasted now.

Did you have much trouble finding things to raid? It seemed like it took me forever to click through the rivals list to raid the higher level, less frequently collected money buildings. Seems like no amount of gold in the world could work through that problem.

Jd-fors
05-26-2013, 12:19 PM
It wasn't really a very good event in my opinion.gave up out of frustration and won't even attempt to play another!

Roscoe782
05-26-2013, 12:28 PM
I loved it simply for the deadly bridge jumper (PVP LTE). It was worth the casualties. As far as the other faction PVP events that happened for awhile....just ignored them because there was never a rank list as far as I could remember.

Jhenry02
05-26-2013, 12:44 PM
I think the next one coming up is a pvp ltq. I just had everyone of my defense buildings raided.

erickd271
05-26-2013, 12:45 PM
It's simply because Gree made less money. energy refill is 20 gold while stamina refill is 10 gold. sure it doesn't sound like a lot but when everyone does it, you can see the difference..........

jchow69
05-26-2013, 12:48 PM
I really hated the last one too. Finding a natural gas plant to raid is like moving in quicksand.

merol14
05-26-2013, 12:55 PM
many ppl couldn't find some long hour buildings to raid (first, it was needed to find a lower def guy, second, that limited universe of raidable players had to have that building raidable), so they got stuck. And since they couldn't progress further (or took them a lot of time to do it) they didn't need to buy stamina, so Gree didn't earn a lot.

That event was interesting. Maybe Gree should consider which building players needed to raid. Maybe unit or boost buildings might be better targets since they can be raided always (as long as players repair theirs).

ppownage
05-26-2013, 01:22 PM
many ppl couldn't find some long hour buildings to raid (first, it was needed to find a lower def guy, second, that limited universe of raidable players had to have that building raidable), so they got stuck. And since they couldn't progress further (or took them a lot of time to do it) they didn't need to buy stamina, so Gree didn't earn a lot.

That event was interesting. Maybe Gree should consider which building players needed to raid. Maybe unit or boost buildings might be better targets since they can be raided always (as long as players repair theirs).
lol the search for the right building was the fun part!!!! attacking defence buildings is like the same as doing ltq's -.-

CJ54
05-26-2013, 02:25 PM
We halted them temporarily so that we could fix a tracking issue (a tiny percentage of players were not having their attacks/raids counted correctly). They'll be back.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 02:27 PM
We halted them temporarily so that we could fix a tracking issue (a tiny percentage of players were not having their attacks/raids counted correctly). They'll be back.

I still like the Missions LTQ much, much better.

HunterKiller
05-26-2013, 03:03 PM
To all you new kids ^
The original poster was asking about PvP events, not PvP LTQ events like you are talking about.
In PvP events you had to just make as many attacks and raids as you could, and score as many points as you could from attacking and raiding to win.
I would be keen to see the original PvP back, as well as a PvP LTQ again, as long as the massive loss problem doesn't come back.

DFI
05-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Great, I for one, loved it. It equalized the playing field somewhat regardless of your level, so it was LLP friendly, but made it somewhat more challenging for the whales. Please bring it back.

S&H Max
05-26-2013, 03:49 PM
The idea wa good the only downside I saw in PVP is that in whale zone most of the players are real active so some building couldnt be found not raided yet. And loading a base is real long with android, can see onlye between 20 and 30 rivals an hour... But PVP was real fun, tho I would prefer to see challanges like raid 40 def building, gather 10k battles pts... rather than see specific buildings to hunt, but its my personnal preference....

ProCision
05-26-2013, 04:39 PM
PVP event not PVP LTQ Event. The PVP LTQ can stay broken. I need to find a reason to attack and raid. Right now I dont really attack or raid.

Jhoemel
05-26-2013, 04:40 PM
It will come back :)

jchow69
05-26-2013, 04:41 PM
PVP event not PVP LTQ Event. The PVP LTQ can stay broken. I need to find a reason to attack and raid. Right now I dont really attack or raid.

I'd rather have the pvp LTQ broken than not. I like the missions thing better. It is easier and gives better prizes.

ohgreatitsryan
05-26-2013, 04:42 PM
PVP events were basically the only reward for being a high level.

Zedsdead
05-26-2013, 04:55 PM

You're right, I generally don't bother to attack or raid either.

fofito30
05-26-2013, 07:56 PM
I concurr with you, after a while became stale and unproductive.

atretes1
05-26-2013, 11:49 PM

Before you bring it back can u shorten the travel time to rival bases for android??? It takes way to long some times. Even going to mission maps takes a long time sometimes.