PDA

View Full Version : How many wars per month poll

Crime Time
05-25-2013, 06:58 PM
We are now heading into our third war this month... What do you feel about that? How often should these wars occur?

kingofwale
05-25-2013, 07:02 PM
once..

5 days for top 10
5 days for top 20
7 days for epic boss
5 days for LTQ
20 days (in between limited build)
3 days for Syndicate war

the_brein
05-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Once a week would really let weaker syndicates take a stab at better spots. Theyd also have less to lose by sitting one or two out and really picking what wars to participate in. Heavy gold spenders would be the ones to lose in this scenario. I'm not all for it, nut I'm not against it.

It would be interesting to be able to choose what weekend id want to play. Surely that can be appealing to all.

Crime Time
05-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Do you really think the top 10 teams would allow weaker teams to advance? Doubtful ... All the would happen is agreements would be made between the top teams to work together to fix the top spots.

panty sniffer
05-25-2013, 09:26 PM
War once a week would be about the same as far as where teams rank, just less IP totals for everyone.

Dipstik
05-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Well, burnout takes its toll. Htc lost some longtime players already due to the nonstop battles.

Froddo
05-26-2013, 10:32 AM
2 a month is good

punawa
05-26-2013, 10:51 AM
once a month is sufficient. Our ppl will get annoyed fast and participate less.

VNX Alano
05-26-2013, 11:16 AM
exactly...once a month maximum !! Otherwise participation will bel just low and the fun is over !

MsTink0514
05-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Eventually everyone will get tired of the 10 day span between wars and Gree will realize this when their revenues start to decrease. I think we will see this in the IP totals this war. With all the issues of the SAS information going around and the possible merger of FC and Indians, there will be some big changes, and not sure if it will be to Gree's advantage or not. I feel once a month is good enough, as people do have real lives outside the game! :rolleyes:

Chasm37
05-26-2013, 01:45 PM
once..

5 days for top 10
5 days for top 20
7 days for epic boss
5 days for LTQ
20 days (in between limited build)
3 days for Syndicate war

I absolutely agree with your suggestions. Especially Syndicate war being once per month. As it stands with wars every 11 days there is no time to enjoy/utilize weapons you earned. Our primary interest in competing for wapons is to see if you have gained strength over your rivals. If so have some time to enjoy beating up on that rival for a while.

(CCK) Cam
05-26-2013, 04:45 PM
No more syndicates!

Crime Time
05-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Bump to allow more to vote

the_brein
05-26-2013, 09:58 PM
You know, there's another way to look at this: Gree is doing us a favor by having more wars. They're giving us the option of being able to choose which wars we fight in. One war a month doesn't give us an option. It forces our hand.

nemi
05-27-2013, 01:16 AM
How about twice a month with every second war being a non Gold event.... It would be interesting to see which syndicate can motivate their players enough to get their maximum amount of hits in every hour over a three day period.

BigMoney
05-27-2013, 02:43 AM
nemi, the hierarchy of syndicates would likely not change too terribly much overall, just perhaps a little shakeup amongst the "tiers" (e.g. Top 25 teams would shuffle around, Top 50 teams would shuffle, etc). Whenever I hear that suggestion, I get a sense that the person is saying, "the only reason those syndicates are above us is that they're willing to spend more gold than us" which is only partially true. The teams at risk would be the ones whose gold spending overcompensates for their weaker players (not going to name any syndicates out of respect, but it wouldn't be too hard to figure out). You might think, "oh, we'd do so much better if gold spending was not allowed," but it's probably not the case. Take for instance Fight Club. Their players are so much stronger than everyone else that most opposing syndicates will only have only a few players max (though likely zero) that can land successful attacks on them. FC, on the other hand, will have more players able to land successful attacks each battle than any other team. Secondly, luck would then play a much larger factor, as who you would match up against would become much, much more important-- If FC and SAS are both matched up with weaker syndicates such that all 60 of them (or whatever) can land successful attacks on the opponent, the team that's going to score more points is going to be the one that has a higher level opponent for FC/SAS to attack. This actually seems like it would be an even bigger issue at the Top 100-250 range, as I imagine camper syndicates would become a huge nuisance. That would be really frustrating if you were a strong high level player, and your opponents are all strong low level players-- even if you win, you barely get any points.

Not to mention the fact that it's just as large (and tiring) of a time investment, probably even more so if you need to participate in as many battles as possible.

bald zeemer
05-27-2013, 03:01 AM
I like to battle for the first 40 hours. If I had to do it for 72 hours I think my coworkers would start getting particularly annoyed at me. ;)

N41LZ
05-27-2013, 04:23 AM
One war a month - restores balance and sanity to all players.

Every syn with serious players know they cannot afford to sit any wars out.
That will be stupid as the game has totally changed - the ONLY way it seems now to get stronger and stay competitive is to do ALL events - this includes wars.

Also if we have LTE building every week, syns will suffer from less donations as many players may need to hold off to save more $$$ - this should be once a month too (i think MW does this).
Less frequency of wars mean players can better balance IPH or items investment.
Right now it's one or the other and low lvl players now level too quickly with events and can't keep up with equipping their mafia unless it's on crap items

Lawyer
05-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Battles need to be reduced to once a month.

Dr.
05-27-2013, 12:19 PM
War once a month would be ideal with better prize for top team. Examples would be 10% overall attack/defense and building/upgrading multiple buildings at the same time; faster energy regeneration. It would also be great to allow top team to name the top weapon or name it with the syndicate name that wins it all; for example FC dynamite or FC knuckles.

JeepThug
05-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Once a month is more than enough for me.

Lawyer
05-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Once a month please gree

Gingeasian
05-27-2013, 07:48 PM
War once a month is the best option because you won't have players quitting because of to many wars and the stats inflation will be huge

Kidkiller
05-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Once a month is enough and war would rather be more crazy. I would rather stock on gold on a month long period and at the end spend a good chunk of it. Easier to deal the gold spending between event with 28 days of event, a such time frame allow the introduction of new event type, more LTB and give a fair chance to the most dedicated free player the time to complete an event. This is my two cent and my vote.

ccmike
05-28-2013, 05:06 AM
Once a month please gree

+ 1 from me

Elastic Earl
05-28-2013, 06:23 AM
Polls in Crime City and Modern War both are overwhelmingly in favor of battles only once a month. The customers have spoken. Gree, will you listen?

N41LZ
05-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Why can't they add a gold option when you contact support?
[Get response INSTANTLY = 100 GOLD]

geminiking01
05-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I can't believe tomorrow is the start of another battle. Eventually people will get tired of syndicate battles every 2 weeks. What will they do next?

I think they should have individual pvp syndicate battles. People battle their rivals for influence points. They donate their influence points like donating bricks. There have been times during battle where I can't find anyone to attack. This would give lower/mid level players a chance. It would also provide a much needed rest in between the group syndicate battles.

OBAMASMAMA
05-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Polls in Crime City and Modern War both are overwhelmingly in favor of battles only once a month. The customers have spoken. Gree, will you listen?

Ha, no. I wish

Randolph
05-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Why cheat at all when you can have a strategic advantage
Its not even necessary to cheat when you use strategy, yes it takes more time but you will at least now that you cant be booted by GREE!!!!

I for one found a list of teams with all their present stats and IPH's so i know on which level whome i have to be looking for to rob and get millions and furthermore during war my team doesnt have to scout anymore because we got all the numbers of most of the top 100 teams :-)

if anyone wants to have the list as well i will only sell it once to the highest bidder :-) PM with a good offer

Kidkiller
05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
My team have a database of all intel collected during war and we update it at each war, we also have begin to make prewar intel so we can get the most up to date stats. We just keep looking for known member of this or that crew and we validate the the stats if the guy is still with the crew.

Mrknuckles
05-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Too much of anything is never good!! Battles will get watered downand enthusiasm will wane ! I believe once a month or two at most!. I'm not spending gold this war! It's too frequent!

Randolph
05-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Yes but offcourse there also teams that dont want their stats and therefor their weak links in the hands of the competition since there are also some top 50 and even a top 25 team among the list

My team have a database of all intel collected during war and we update it at each war, we also have begin to make prewar intel so we can get the most up to date stats. We just keep looking for known member of this or that crew and we validate the the stats if the guy is still with the crew.

the_dude
06-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Only one please