PDA

View Full Version : can we please given the option to sell our less powerful weapons???

kingofwale
05-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Even if it's 1 dollars (if the concern is cheating), they are absolutely useless and making going through them a pain (or give us ability to sort weapons)..

We can sell buildings we don't need, why not weapons??

BigMoney
05-25-2013, 04:51 PM
This topic makes no sense. You'd want to be able to sell your weapons even if it was for just $1? This sounds to me like you have something in your inventory to be embarrassed about, a la 500 Doomsday Frags or something.

I'd agree with being able to sort weapons, though. It seems like the inventory shuffles itself around anyway, which makes it harder to keep track of when I get a new weapon.

kingofwale
05-25-2013, 04:55 PM
This topic makes no sense. You'd want to be able to sell your weapons even if it was for just $1? This sounds to me like you have something in your inventory to be embarrassed about, a la 500 Doomsday Frags or something.

I'd agree with being able to sort weapons, though. It seems like the inventory shuffles itself around anyway, which makes it harder to keep track of when I get a new weapon.

you have any idea how slowly this game runs on android???? how long it takes to navigate to the end of your item list?

I don't cheat and have nothing to hide. It doesn't change the topic that this game needs to have a way of getting rid of useless items.

BigMoney
05-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I have Android, so yes.

Gunflame
05-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Would love to see this feature gree, also, why is the upgrading hideout feature for war so god awful? I'm dreading the next 20 I have to do >.>

Alex_
05-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Yeah I would like this option as well. There's no point in keeping weapons with low stats that you can no longer use would be nice to get if only a small amount of cash for getting rid of them. Also there's certain items I really don't like such as pimps lower rider that look **** on my inventory

Alex_
05-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Punker car as well and I'd like the option to hide the picture for the mayhem mobile car cause it looks ****s

panty sniffer
05-25-2013, 05:10 PM
I would PAY cash to get rid of my useless items.

Gunflame
05-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Honestly, I'd been fine if we got nothing at this point. The ability to inventory your weaponry in a manner that lets you know you are using the most optimal output seems like it should be a no brainier for this type of game. It would encourage efficiency, and stop people from buying tons items they don't need.

Also why does the versus screen not display all the items used in a fight? Who's idea was that? Its completely ludicrous to show a few items, and only further adds to the confusion of no one truly knowing what their using.

kimberleyj
05-25-2013, 05:18 PM
the only problem with that is what if people sell off their best weapons by mistake.

Biggsy
05-25-2013, 05:22 PM
I think we just need to be able to sort our weapons so we know what we should be buying to increase our stats, it's very time consuming trying to figure it out by scrolling through your inventory..

bald zeemer
05-25-2013, 06:33 PM
+1 for sorting, not selling.

As soon as you allow selling
a) People accidentally sell weapons they want to keep - extra tickets, even slower support
b) People sell weapons needed for jobs - extra tickets, slower support
c) Hackers can cover their tracks

kingofwale
05-25-2013, 06:40 PM
+1 for sorting, not selling.

As soon as you allow selling
a) People accidentally sell weapons they want to keep - extra tickets, even slower support
b) People sell weapons needed for jobs - extra tickets, slower support
c) Hackers can cover their tracks

then make the game run faster.. during Syndicate war, I can barely access anything on my android

smashl3y
05-25-2013, 07:17 PM
I would PAY cash to get rid of my useless items.

seriously tho.

smashl3y
05-25-2013, 07:18 PM
then make the game run faster.. during Syndicate war, I can barely access anything on my android

tell me about it. during one war, i couldn't even "connect to server" for the first day.

bald zeemer
05-25-2013, 07:34 PM
That was a server-side issue, experienced by a huge portion of people.

KemoKidd
05-25-2013, 09:03 PM
I think more people would care about having a feature where if you want to upgrade something that costs $100 and you only have $35 cash on hand a window will ask if you want to withdraw $65 from your bank. That way if you are bad at math you wont have to keep withdrawing or over withdraw and pay another 10%.

I personally dont care bc I have 0% bank fees but I have seen this in other games and it makes everything faster and easier.

punawa
05-26-2013, 05:43 AM
The inventory is such a mess. Does not look of anything after a while.

N41LZ
05-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Agreed 150% this needs to have sorting...
Also with mafia - it's silly you have to scroll down pages and pages in order to get to the player you want to select.

They should include sort by name and allow you to select all mafia under A, B, C, etc...
and also allow you to click on "view profile" (like viewing your syn members) rather than visit their hood just to do it

punawa
05-26-2013, 08:32 AM
agree for the mafia sorting. Those should be basic options. What's the point otherwise.

gambet1234
05-26-2013, 02:55 PM
My thoughts from our Syndicate chat a couple days ago...

I'd love to see a weapon buy back system. every $10,000 of items would be worth a 5RP or something. I'm sure GREE would figure the numbers so you couldn't game the system... well, maybe they'd get it right after a couple tries and some associated nerfing!

Everyone would love to sell the items that they will never use again. It might have to be an IPH dependant system... wouldn't want high IPH players buying $100,000,000 of useless guns just to trade them in for assassin's coats every day.

Yes, I'd trade all my henchmen for a good item, too. They do actually serve a purpose, though. They prevent me from dropping down to 15 mafia and dropping off everyone's radar so I couldn't get robbed.

Since every item that isn't a consumable explosive will NEVER be used again this could be an automated process. You get a new piece of equipment and a pistol drops off your inventory and you get 1/2 the cost back. This would pay out a pittance for every pitiful scratcher prize for high level players, but at least their equipment list wouldn't be all clogged up.

jkppkj
05-26-2013, 04:48 PM
the only problem with that is what if people sell off their best weapons by mistake.

Sounds like a personal problem.

That's what a confirm button is for.

I imagine this could make the game run much faster, on individual devices and through GREE's servers, if most players were running smaller inventories.

jkppkj
05-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Everyone would love to sell the items that they will never use again. It might have to be an IPH dependant system... wouldn't want high IPH players buying $100,000,000 of useless guns just to trade them in for assassin's coats every day.

Then items should be traded in the same currency, at a loss. $1.000 worth of items can be sold for $500, 100 RP worth for 50 RP, but you'd just be stuck with event items in that case unless they were given arbitrary cash or RP values.

BigMoney
05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I don't like the idea of being able to sell weapons. It takes away one of the most strategic aspects of the game (though strategy in this game is quickly being replaced by gold), in which you need to decide whether to invest your money on IPH/buildings, or buy the strongest weapons available for your level (cash, RP, etc)-- a purchase that is meant for short term benefit at the cost of your long term gains (e.g. anyone who stocked up on RP items, only to have those weapons slowly become obsolete as cash items start surpassing them-- why should they be able to sell them and get anything back for purchase on the next tier of RP/cash items? What about the guy who lived with weaker stats while saving his RP/cash for better weapons down the road, why should he be punished?)

(CCK) Cam
05-26-2013, 05:14 PM
I think we just need to be able to sort our weapons so we know what we should be buying to increase our stats, it's very time consuming trying to figure it out by scrolling through your inventory..+1 for sorting.

jkppkj
05-26-2013, 05:56 PM
I don't like the idea of being able to sell weapons. It takes away one of the most strategic aspects of the game (though strategy in this game is quickly being replaced by gold), in which you need to decide whether to invest your money on IPH/buildings, or buy the strongest weapons available for your level (cash, RP, etc)-- a purchase that is meant for short term benefit at the cost of your long term gains (e.g. anyone who stocked up on RP items, only to have those weapons slowly become obsolete as cash items start surpassing them-- why should they be able to sell them and get anything back for purchase on the next tier of RP/cash items? What about the guy who lived with weaker stats while saving his RP/cash for better weapons down the road, why should he be punished?)

At a 50% loss there's still a very significant long term cost to buying up mid-level items instead of holding out.

I think this could also open up the door to add in new items without punishing existing players too much; it would be nice to see some new cash options.

Either way +1 for sorting.

reesebutton
05-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Yes to sorting

Yes to selling of inventory, but it should be for the same currency it was bought for, and at a huge loss. We shouldn't be able to exchange cash for respect IMO.

I'd sell a load of my useless walthers and low level explosives. Mainly to keep my inventory lean.

Snot
05-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Sorting would be great in the game. I like to have spread sheets with my items on and to sort them into order of highest attack would be great.

King Snot

Droop1972
05-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the Forum Snot!

Tommy Two Toes
05-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Maybe Gree can hire the consultant who runs the LAPD gun buyback program. A $50 gift card to Ralph's for every handgun turned in sounds pretty sweet to me.

Nikita Kruschev
05-27-2013, 07:01 AM
Or you could just sort it out yourselves with excell... You guys are getting lazy or what ? So far I've been surviving in this all-gold universe without spending a dime because I sort out myself my inventory and I know exactly what I need to buy... Therefore I'm much stronger than a lot of gold players just by using my brain. But I guess this is to difficult for most of the players !

Droop1972
05-27-2013, 07:14 AM
you clearly don't have many items newbie....

the best solution would be to allow items to be sold for 40% of cost whether that be cash or respect value. the buildings can be sold for half price. surely items could be sold as well.

Alex_
05-27-2013, 07:58 AM
What they could incorporate is in your inventory each item has a white number signifying the number of each you own. They could easily add a red number (Mafia attack) and a blue number (mafia defence) to certain items to show what and how many of each are taken into battle.

Nikita Kruschev
05-27-2013, 10:18 AM
you clearly don't have many items newbie....

the best solution would be to allow items to be sold for 40% of cost whether that be cash or respect value. the buildings can be sold for half price. surely items could be sold as well.

No I just don't buy cheap stuff my friend. My APL is 708 and DPL 921 I wonder who is the newbie... The number of items is not important, the EXACT number of item is important, which is 2500 at most... It takes time to make the spread sheet the first time but then only an hour per week is enough to update.

Droop1972
05-30-2013, 06:37 AM
No I just don't buy cheap stuff my friend. My APL is 708 and DPL 921 I wonder who is the newbie... The number of items is not important, the EXACT number of item is important, which is 2500 at most... It takes time to make the spread sheet the first time but then only an hour per week is enough to update.

who wants to spend an hour a week updating a spreadsheet that would likely take 3 to 4 hours to create?

those are hours of my life that I can't get back....

and I remain unimpressed with your APL/DPL.

everyone here has cheap items. they are required for jobs. once you have them, they cannot be unloaded and forever clutter up the inventory.

blkhwk91
06-01-2013, 09:51 PM
I have commented before on a similar thread. I think being able to delete obsolete items would be a great idea. As a fail-safe, maybe coded so you couldn't delete any item in a category that is less than the 501st item. In conjunction with it won't delete an item if there is a weaker one in your inventory. At the very least, the items in your inventory are listed from strongest to weakest.

montecore
06-01-2013, 09:56 PM
how about a simple 'hide item' option. or just let people download a csv of their inventory.

sister morphine
06-01-2013, 11:20 PM
A recent Kingdom Age update changed the inventories from the horrible muddle we still have in CC and in MW. Items are now ordered not quite in attack value (it seems to be some averaging of A and D), but so much easier to navigate. I'm still hoping that will come here, but presumably it depends on the game's coding.

As for mafia ordering I'm in total agreement with everybody complaining about the current nightmare. Please Gree can you introduce a "favourites" tab so players can get easy access to their best friends in the game without having to scroll through page after page, or resort to drop and re-adding to get them on page one again.