PDA

View Full Version : Praeses who?

Tigertiger55
05-25-2013, 11:50 AM
I just got a push notification from KA -
Your defences fended off Praeses and you won $25! Keep up your defence!

There's nothing ingame about it and a quick search here found nothing.
Since when did Gree start paying us? Oh, and how do I get my grubbies on it?

DragCro
05-25-2013, 02:20 PM
You got a notification that somebody attacked you and they lost so you got a gold from unvaulted rival.That is normal if you have your game in bacground,that way you get notification..Take care and enjoy your game

Fredcole
05-25-2013, 02:28 PM
You got a notification that somebody attacked you and they lost so you got a gold from unvaulted rival.That is normal if you have your game in bacground,that way you get notification..Take care and enjoy your game

Nice Dragcro. Too many haters here would not answer this proper.

Colony Colonel
05-25-2013, 02:39 PM
I got a notification earlier that 'the master' beat me but it was actually the same hacker that has been atacking me for days... Not sure why it said the master because my news feed didn't match up

Fredcole
05-25-2013, 02:42 PM
News feed is a bit messed up sometimes

Tigertiger55
05-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. It's the first push notification i've ever received like this in over eighteen months playing KA. That's why i bothered posting here. if this is normal for everyone but somehow new to me I'm sorry to have bothered you.

Colony Colonel
05-25-2013, 03:33 PM
You've bothered nobody. Everyone is welcome to these forums and the more the merrier I say! Welcome! Glad that everyone has been of help to you.

l3lade2
05-26-2013, 07:38 AM
I don't always get push notifications either, it seems to be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I get alerted to manors/lenders being ready to collect, other times I don't. Same with being attacked, sometimes I get notified others I don't.

Colony Colonel
05-26-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't always get push notifications either, it seems to be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I get alerted to manors/lenders being ready to collect, other times I don't. Same with being attacked, sometimes I get notified others I don't.

I think that is down to internet strength.

I get more notifications at home when my phone is on wifi than when i'm out and about with terrible Vodafone connection of 0G

Racr-X
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Thank you for sharing...

Shadows
05-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Thank you for sharing...

Okay, you've now posted 18 (?) times in various threads with that?

May I suggest switching to That's What She Said (TWSS) cuz it's easier and it worked for Michael Scott! LOL

MaverickMunkey
05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Also, if you are part of a Guild who are fighting in the current War, (if not don't both reading the rest of this!) if you get attacked, win and your opponent gives you gold, you will get the push notification (which I have previously) and because you won during the War event, it will not show on your newsfeed.

Hope this makes sense.

Tigertiger55
05-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Also, if you are part of a Guild who are fighting in the current War, (if not don't both reading the rest of this!) if you get attacked, win and your opponent gives you gold, you will get the push notification (which I have previously) and because you won during the War event, it will not show on your newsfeed.

Hope this makes sense.

Perfect sense and very useful thanks