PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting woes

Hupernikomen
05-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Is it me, or is everyone else having difficulty finding players?

We have been looking for 4 players for our top 250 team for days with very little interest. Up to this point we were top 500 and i could find recruits hand over fist. Granted our requirements continue to inch upwards, but I don't even have people with stats less than those stated asking for a shot like I have seen in this past.

One thing I have definitely noticed is the number of factions looking for players this time around. There has to be at least double the amount of factions recruiting actively on here compared to other rounds.

How hard does it get once you reach the top 100 if the top 250 is this difficult?

jchow69
05-25-2013, 08:36 AM
I can join you if you are certain of getting in top 250.

Armand2REP
05-25-2013, 08:47 AM
I guess you aren't accepting just anyone. What are your requirements to keep from getting booted?

Big John
05-25-2013, 08:49 AM
The problem is finding active players as most looking for a faction have probably been booted for inactivity.

Pretty much a merry go round.

Rowdydowdy
05-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Yep buddy it's everywhere. Hard to find for our top 500 team and for a smaller for fun team I have a player in. We have had 6 players quit the game in the past 3 weeks and all but two of those in the last two days. I hear several teams have had the same issue.There's also a lot of people wanting to join and when you check their walls you see they've been in 3-5 factions in several days. Their spying and not smart enough to erase their walls

Yankster
05-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Use caution as for moles are everywhere...

Rowdydowdy
05-25-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah we should start a mole thread, a BOLO page.......
And here comes someone to tell me we can't right about..............

Paul Wall
05-25-2013, 10:37 AM
We get tons of recruits but that's because we are super active in recruiting. There is never a time someone's not knocking at our door. If you (and everyone on your team) put in the recruitment time new recruits will come.

Hupernikomen
05-25-2013, 11:37 AM
I guess you aren't accepting just anyone. What are your requirements to keep from getting booted?

Requirement to get in are about like everyone. 100k stats etc etc. just be active. That is all everyone is looking for. You fight in the wars the wd take care of themselves.

HGF69
05-25-2013, 11:38 AM
We've had some great additions recently and still 2 spaces for anyone over 250k a/d

v8mustang
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Or another possible reason is people is picky, looking for a definite top 100 or 250 factions.

My faction was in Top 1500 recently. I had two MVP who left for what is now Top 10 faction in the past. I have hard time recruiting because my faction was in Top 1500 recently, I mean who wants to join Top 1500 faction? If my faction was in Top 250 recently, I will probably have no problem filling my empty spots, but we're in Top 1500 as of the last battle and people are picky.

Mr. Pink
05-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Or another possible reason is people is picky, looking for a definite top 100 or 250 factions.

My faction was in Top 1500 recently. I had two MVP who left for what is now Top 10 faction in the past. I have hard time recruiting because my faction was in Top 1500 recently, I mean who wants to join Top 1500 faction? If my faction was in Top 250 recently, I will probably have no problem filling my empty spots, but we're in Top 1500 as of the last battle and people are picky.

You either have to merge or be merged. All these stat boosting events are creating interesting ripple effects within the faction ecosystem

Hupernikomen
05-25-2013, 12:05 PM
I agree mr pink. Many of our loyal players are being left in the dust because they aren't active enough doing the events. This kills their productivity during war.

v8mustang
05-25-2013, 12:12 PM
I've brought the merging ideas to my faction, they don't want merger because they've put in their time and hard work in our faction for it to be where it's at now.

The only way I have to try is to find those who are willing to merge with us. Problem is, the merger to us can't happen. I need to find out who I need to let go which is in few days.

Hupernikomen
05-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Everyone feels that way about their faction. In the end it is all about what you want...success now or success much later. The problem is in what you have experienced already, not everyone is willing to wait it out to see if it works. The new gungho players jump ship for greener pasture and your vets get poached one by one. The best alternative with a handful of good players is to join an established group that would be glad to have you.

But if your core sticks together you can continue to upgrade and get that next tier. Then you have a little more leverage to recruit.

johnnybravoo77
05-25-2013, 02:28 PM
I think the worst is buying gold just to get top 250.