PDA

View Full Version : Rage quit

Tito89
05-25-2013, 07:26 AM
I'm still new to the game, so my buildings are not high levels, I need to complete one more mission to finish the ltq, catch a criminal, and I cannot buy the units to finish it because the unit building isn't at the correct lv. >:(

ppownage
05-25-2013, 07:28 AM
than ur screwed :p or give gree their money >.<

Tito89
05-25-2013, 07:30 AM
than ur screwed :p or give gree their money >.<

I do this game totally free of gold, except for free gold, which gree doesn't give anymore. I'll just prepare for next one

jchow69
05-25-2013, 07:32 AM
ooh, I know how it is like to almost finish something, but fall a millimeter short of glory. When's the unit building supposed to be finished?

Tito89
05-25-2013, 07:34 AM
ooh, I know how it is like to almost finish something, but fall a millimeter short of glory. When's the unit building supposed to be finished?

Isn't upgrading, my genetics lab needs lv 6 so I've left the unit buildings alone.

Kaisuli
05-25-2013, 08:04 AM
same problem, enough energy and playing, But 60h upgrade time for building upgrade. Don't want to pay, But twice Almost bought gold. That health regenerate bonus would be so good for boss missions, and war.
Would be more higher in game, if building,expansions and upgades would not take so long time. And using gold for those is expensive.

jchow69
05-25-2013, 08:05 AM
I am about to get the health regen unit!

daniel pena
05-25-2013, 08:32 AM
dude
dont give up!
I was like this... last one I couldnt finish, for this one, a made upgrades my primary objective
2 hours ago a finished upgrade of air field to lvl 7...
now I can finish normal mode
and started upgrade to lvl 8 on those bases... (one at a time)
ETA to lvl 10 on those 3 buildings: 47 days hahahahahha 0_o

Longshot
05-25-2013, 03:15 PM
I am in the same predicament and actually fell for the buying gold business. However, I will not put another dollar into this game until GreeD get's the bugs fixed and allocates a more realistic upgrade cost and time to these lowly things... Besides, I have been doing over 3 mil in raids for the three hours i play and the bonus units don't affect my win loss in the wars so in the long run no real loss here. except GreeD no longer gets any of my money..

jchow69
05-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Since I am a free player, there is nothing to worry about.

TripSD
05-25-2013, 07:44 PM
dude
dont give up!
I was like this... last one I couldnt finish, for this one, a made upgrades my primary objective
2 hours ago a finished upgrade of air field to lvl 7...
now I can finish normal mode
and started upgrade to lvl 8 on those bases... (one at a time)
ETA to lvl 10 on those 3 buildings: 47 days hahahahahha 0_o

Now that was funny.. but true. It sucks you cannot kill an upgrade and they take so long.