PDA

View Full Version : What ever did happen to PUN?

Yankster
05-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Xxxxxxxxxxx

camper killer
05-25-2013, 09:49 AM
We bully because we care!

Won't someone think of the children?

Yankster
05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Haha CK, your one of the few.

senex morosus
05-25-2013, 09:52 AM
so basically you read walls of PUN members and got mad and created this thread. Since you have 110 views and no replies I thought I would comment at least.

Yankster
05-25-2013, 10:07 AM
so basically you read walls of PUN members and got mad and created this thread. Since you have 110 views and no replies I thought I would comment at least.

Actually not 100% true. Just one, I found it comical actually. So quick to assume though.... I hadn't noticed views nor replies but just not afraid to speak my mind. Is there a problem with that ? Is it illegal? There is freedom of speech still correct?

Fl@sh
05-25-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm not sure what you're reading, where you're reading, or how you're perceiving it. It's all a game, a game we play different than anybody else. Take it as that.

camper killer
05-25-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure what you're reading, where you're reading, or how you're perceiving it. It's all a game, a game we play different than anybody else. Take it as that.

This man is very wise! He knows more than he is letting on.

anyway, some of us are quite peaceful unless provoked. but yes sometimes wall writings can reveal more than was intended. I would suggest everyone read the walls, and read them often.

jchow69
05-25-2013, 10:24 AM
PUN is number 1 and always will be. I root for them.

Yankster
05-25-2013, 10:47 AM

Ask the CARTEL

Yankster
05-25-2013, 10:49 AM
I agree.. But trashing a kid.. Come on man..

jchow69
05-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Ask the CARTEL

Okay, maybe I will. They didn't get banned for hacking or anything, so they're good.

Fl@sh
05-25-2013, 12:06 PM
I agree.. But trashing a kid.. Come on man..We don't condone trashing kids, in fact we have always been for keeping the game clean, since some of us have young children that will grab our games when were not looking(and proceed to buy 80 LE sets). Is it possible they don't know it's a kid?

Revenge
05-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Dont act all high and mighty Yankster. Do you forget you left a faction 30 mins before battle cause you didn't like their chat app groupme and cause i told you not to post nude pics of your girlfriend in the pg channel? On top on top of that your try and recruit members from that faction you left to come to yours where they can score very little like you and be carried to top 10. I wonder if your new faction is already tired of your whining and now that's why u post 50 posts a day on this forum? Always remember one thing the world does not revolve around you man. Enjoy your outlet for whining im sure glad im not around it anymore

Ryans67
05-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Damn. Owned?

camper killer
05-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Damn. Owned?

I believe the word you want is Pwned.

Yankster
05-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Xxxxxxxxxx

Yankster
05-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Xxxxxxxxxx

Yankster
05-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Obviously, there's bad blood. I'm apologizing again. Don't let what ever it is/was be avenged on others that's all I ask. I've apologized before for what ever it was that set you off from the get go. Perhaps it was wrong... But when someone goes a little over the edge, maybe they didn't know the kid is only 10 playing the game and referenced an action of sodomy, will not get into details it's done, over I snapped. Sorry if you took it personal it was not intended to be. I left UF because of personal reasons not because what you claim I think we know that much is true.

Revenge
05-25-2013, 01:46 PM
lol what are you talking about?

Yankster
05-25-2013, 01:53 PM
lol what are you talking about?

You have kids?

DME
05-25-2013, 02:32 PM
maybe they didn't know the kid is only 10 playing the game

By playing the game he is breaking the ToS.

Fl@sh
05-25-2013, 04:23 PM
By playing the game he is breaking the ToS.Regardless of that, we should be keeping the trash talk clean.

jchow69
05-25-2013, 04:32 PM
By playing the game he is breaking the ToS.

Well, many people do that ya know.

Speed ump
05-25-2013, 05:34 PM
So right Eddie, more sour g****s it sounds like.

DME
05-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Well, many people do that ya know.

I know that many will, but the whole reason for that rule being in the ToS is that in game communications aren't in GREE's control. Sure, they can deal with it after the fact (if it's bad enough), but by then it will be already be out there.

With a child of that age it's the parents responsibility to monitor their online activity and decide whether they are happy for their child(ren) to be subjected to such things.

Bad language and sexual references are always going to be present, as there are plenty of people that take games way too seriously and plenty of immature people.

jchow69
05-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I know that many will, but the whole reason for that rule being in the ToS is that in game communications aren't in GREE's control. Sure, they can deal with it after the fact (if it's bad enough), but by then it will be already be out there.

With a child of that age it's the parents responsibility to monitor their online activity and decide whether they are happy for their child(ren) to be subjected to such things.

Bad language and sexual references are always going to be present, as there are plenty of people that take games way too seriously and plenty of immature people.

It is and will be the parent's responsibility. I am actually 14 and 1/2 years old in eighth grade going to high school next year. I deal with a lot of bad language and sexual references, but I can deal with it.

Trebor
05-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I thought the same, now Im in the whale zone and they pound my base relentlessly everyday not 1 not 2 I think they all stop by to say hi, it's annoying sure but it's a war game so I deal with there visits and comment on their walls..

Vballmadam
05-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Funny...no one in this game can hurt you...not my Pirate buddies...not even me:)

Hi my friend! Miss you...please say hi to my banned buddy....hope all is well!
Life has been very very good to me!

I am a cow
05-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Dont act all high and mighty Yankster. Do you forget you left a faction 30 mins before battle cause you didn't like their chat app groupme and cause i told you not to post nude pics of your girlfriend in the pg channel? On top on top of that your try and recruit members from that faction you left to come to yours where they can score very little like you and be carried to top 10. I wonder if your new faction is already tired of your whining and now that's why u post 50 posts a day on this forum? Always remember one thing the world does not revolve around you man. Enjoy your outlet for whining im sure glad im not around it anymore

Shut up and stop flaming you sir are an ASS and I mean the donkey one

Jhoemel
05-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi my friend! Miss you...please say hi to my banned buddy....hope all is well!
Lifehas been very very good to me!

Hey vballmadam its been a long time no see :)

DFI
05-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Out of curiosity, what happened in Colombia? Why did Ferr do so poorly compared to PUN? I would imagine that you have strong players on both sides, so is it a matter of PUN players willing to spend more gold that keeps them number 1?

Vballmadam
05-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi Jhoemel! I don't come on very often. So much has changed in this game and on the forum! I am doing well and find my time less in this game and more with everyday life. Travel 1 day a week to care for my granddaughter in LA and equal time with my other two grandchildren in town! Very active with my church as well! I'm the activity director for our seniors. They are a very active group!i plan 3 or 4 activities for them every month!

Hope you are doing well! I never see any of my old friends on my rival list and if I try to find any of you in my ally list my game crashes! I miss leaving happy messages and bringing breakfast, or cookies or diet cokes! Except I brought Dr. Pepper for Marebear. Please say hi if you're in a faction with anyone I know!

Sorry for going off topic!

JCL
05-25-2013, 11:24 PM
I saw a beetle!!

senex morosus
05-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Shut up and stop flaming you sir are an ASS and I mean the donkey one

Where has he flamed? The OP is talking about revenge's faction and the op is upset over a post he read on someone's wall. The only one flaming is you cow

Mastert55
05-26-2013, 04:04 PM

I couldn't stop laughing, are you stupid enought to spend the same amount of money on a game just like them too?

jchow69
05-26-2013, 04:05 PM
I couldn't stop laughing, are you stupid enought to spend the same amount of money on a game just like them too?

No, I didn't spend a single penny on the game.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 04:07 PM

And I am not stupid either. I get really good grades and is in an advanced placement in middle school and got accepted into a private highschool.

Erkensang
05-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Ask the CARTEL
That is correct! Cartel knows all

vNastIER
05-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Not everyone in pun spends money, but everyone spends gold.

wait....what lol

ahhhh....hidden message there...i love it

(2+2 does = 4 if you read it right) (free gold of that magnitude) (hmmm)