PDA

View Full Version : War every two weeks

fredr
05-25-2013, 02:30 AM
GREE I hope we can have a war every two weeks. I love this game in its present format. Not a popular thing to say on here I know.
War every two weeks is great fun and fun is why I joined the game. I will not be in a guild that spends thousands and thousands on being number 1 in the guild wars, but we do compete well at level 300 constantly. The gems boycott and the USA's veterans weekend has helped us into the top 75!

I am sure as the weekend goes on the boycott will faulter and we will drop in the rankings. Gives us something to chuckle about though.

Thanks again for making the game more interesting than camping for days and weeks at a time....

alizainal
05-25-2013, 02:36 AM
I second that.
Oh, If some guilds threaten to boycott, just ignore them. Nobody force them to participate in anyway.

VileDoom
05-25-2013, 02:47 AM
If you type out your response ahead of time I'm certain you can reply to your own post a lot quicker.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 03:01 AM
2 trols suporting each other..Why not war every day,non stop event! Fredr just quit your job,life and glue your mobile by your hand,that way when you go to bathroom you can play,when you are at shower you can play,and you dont need to eat just attach infusion on your arm and take pills to be awake 24/7 so you dont need to sleep !
Hope you do that..I think you will be the most dedicated player,congrats to you! Einstein is for you nothing..Please share more of yours great ideas,we love them,heck i love them,i will make a bible by Fredr,worship every your word and idea

Colony Colonel
05-25-2013, 03:55 AM
2 trols suporting each other..Why not war every day,non stop event! Fredr just quit your job,life and glue your mobile by your hand,that way when you go to bathroom you can play,when you are at shower you can play,and you dont need to eat just attach infusion on your arm and take pills to be awake 24/7 so you dont need to sleep !
Hope you do that..I think you will be the most dedicated player,congrats to you! Einstein is for you nothing..Please share more of yours great ideas,we love them,heck i love them,i will make a bible by Fredr,worship every your word and idea

Don't call them 'trols' and then start 'trolling' at them people are entitled to their own opinions and that's what the forum is for

JPNy
05-25-2013, 04:01 AM

Another good exemple of freedom of expression !
exaggerate, distort, turn the ridiculous and even insulting everything that does not match your opinion. Here are some rule here! Regardless of whether I agree or not, the message of Fredr is constructive and respectful of the rules of the forum. Most of yours are not !!!!
Please Mods, do something !!!

alizainal
05-25-2013, 04:03 AM
No one force anybody to keep playing. You don't like the way the game is run, quit and find another game that suits you. Why do you have to insult anyone that has different opinion from yours?

Sexy Calindra
05-25-2013, 05:34 AM
I just cant wait to have you kicked out of your guild when for whatever reason, e.g. Family, you will not be able to participate to one or two wars.... Think about it! I would love to se your face filled with tears. Summer is here and we will all have vacations. Some guilds will not tolerate that you do not play at all for one war or two wars.... Still, if you prefer a phone or tablet to your familiy, unless you are strickly alone, this is your choice! This is not my case.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 05:53 AM
@Jpny -Are you kidding with me? Please read my earlier threads and posts on my profile you can find them and learn something..My threads and all that i do is for betterment of this comunity.
Dont teach me what are the rules of the forum i know them better than you.I was just using ironic humor on my post earlier.You know what is that,hope you know what is irony and humor?
As most of you ruin other people efforts by your selfish reasons,im intitled on my opinion too,if every person here is so smart and wise with their comments as you are,than i can be too.

@ Alizanei -you are the person that complains constantly,why arent you quiting the game?
I can go to your profile and list all your posts! All are big 0! Did you ever help anybody with advice? Did i see one positive post from you?

@ Colony - im intited on my opinion,read my earlier posts on gree forum all was helping others and every my atempt to help people in forum for betterment for all i got a wise remark from trolls that wanted to just start a fight or to dont agree on topics,i can say white allways will be somebody that will say black, we can debate till tomorow but you know im right,some people are selfish,some have agendas or hiden motives,i can just guess.Its pitty that all old members from forum are gone because of trols taking over the forum..I whont be silent anymore..

DragCro
05-25-2013, 05:55 AM
I just cant wait to have you kicked out of your guild when for whatever reason, e.g. Family, you will not be able to participate to one or two wars.... Think about it! I would love to se your face filled with tears. Summer is here and we will all have vacations. Some guilds will not tolerate that you do not play at all for one war or two wars.... Still, if you prefer a phone or tablet to your familiy, unless you are strickly alone, this is your choice! This is not my case.i agree with you 100%..BRAVO
Thanks

DragCro
05-25-2013, 06:02 AM
I just cant wait to have you kicked out of your guild when for whatever reason, e.g. Family, you will not be able to participate to one or two wars.... Think about it! I would love to se your face filled with tears. Summer is here and we will all have vacations. Some guilds will not tolerate that you do not play at all for one war or two wars.... Still, if you prefer a phone or tablet to your familiy, unless you are strickly alone, this is your choice! This is not my case.i agree with you 100%..BRAVO

JPNy
05-25-2013, 06:06 AM
@Jpny -dont teach me what are the rules of the forum i know them better than you.I was just ironic..You know what is irony?
as most of you ruin other people efforts by your selfish reasons,im intitled on my opinion too,if every person here is so smart and wise with their comments as you are,than i can be too.
Are you kidding with me? Please read my earlier threads and post on my profile and learn something..My threads and all that i do is for betterment of this comunity

@ Alizanei -you are the person that complains constantly,why arent you quiting the game?
I can go to your profile and list all your posts! All are big 0! Did you ever help anybody with advice? Did i see one positive post from you?

@ Colony - im intited on my opinion,read my earlier posts on gree forum all was helping others and every my atempt to help people in forum for betterment for all i got a wise remark from trolls that wanted to just start a fight or to dont agree on topics,i can say white allways will be somebody that will say black, we can debate till tomorow but you know im right,some people are selfish,some have agendas or hiden motives,i can just guess.Its pitty that all old members from forum are gone because of trols taking over the forum..I whont be silent anymore..

you don't give your opinion (that I will respect whatsoever), you're just insulting (read your posts, before posting). And if you can't make difference between insults and irony, all is said !!

DragCro
05-25-2013, 06:10 AM
you don't give your opinion (that I will respect whatsoever), you're just insulting (read your posts, before posting). And if you can't make difference between insults and irony, all is said !!its not insulting it is a fact! What normal person wants event after event? I will ask you that question for a month or so and you will tell me that you quit the game..It will be reall big surprise! I want to see you how you can keep up..

Colony Colonel
05-25-2013, 06:12 AM
DragCro, you are not sharing your opinion you are just ranting at a player for having an opinion

This is the second time that I have come to blows with you. If you don't like he fact that this player has this opinion start a thread of your own saying that wars should be further apart. Perhaps create a poll. But your insulting remarks and attacks on others defending this post creator are what we do not need here.

The long lasting players of the forum are silent because they don't want the same old arguments with players such as yourself.

Be more welcoming and players will join this community. You never know... You may even make yourself a friend!

JPNy
05-25-2013, 06:20 AM
its not insulting it is a fact! What normal person wants event after event? I will ask you that question for a month or so and you will tell me that you quit the game..It will be reall big surprise! I want to see you how you can keep up..

The terms and form you are using are not (never) appropriate and that's the only fact !
Even if I don't agree with Fredr, I just don't want to argue after all that mess you always do on all posts.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 06:23 AM
DragCro, you are not sharing your opinion you are just ranting at a player for having an opinion

This is the second time that I have come to blows with you. If you don't like he fact that this player has this opinion start a thread of your own saying that wars should be further apart. Perhaps create a poll. But your insulting remarks and attacks on others defending this post creator are what we do not need here.

The long lasting players of the forum are silent because they don't want the same old arguments with players such as yourself.

Be more welcoming and players will join this community. You never know... You may even make yourself a friend!
"The long lasting players of the forum are silent because they don't want the same old arguments with players such as yourself."
Your quote
thanks for making my day,you are really funny!
Please ask long time forum members which im one of them
What they will say about me! They know me,you dont know anything about me or anything about this forum and people on it

DragCro
05-25-2013, 06:25 AM
The terms and form you are using are not (never) appropriate and that's the only fact !
Even if I don't agree with Fredr, I just don't want to argue after all that mess you always do on all posts.you dont want to argue but you are posting still..What mess?
This is your fake second account in forum and you just post where i post,you are a faker..Here are your all posts and you just respond on my posts..
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u591/titan1978/null_zps19365c18.png
So please delete the fake account that you have here and post with normal one..

Klassenr@hotmail.com
05-25-2013, 06:43 AM
I tend to agree with the OP. i would also go one step further and say war every weekend might be a nice leveler to the game. More frequency could force guilds to choose which wars to battle and which to sit out. This could give more rotation to the top 25 spaces. As it stands now the same guilds constantly take top spots and therefore the biggest reward boosts. It is creating an upper echelon of players that continually outpace the growth of others. Now there are players that have 50% more a/d than I, and the only difference in units are those from guild wars. Spreading the wars out only helps to further widen this gap between the top & bottom.

alizainal
05-25-2013, 07:08 AM
I tend to agree with the OP. i would also go one step further and say war every weekend might be a nice leveler to the game. More frequency could force guilds to choose which wars to battle and which to sit out. This could give more rotation to the top 25 spaces. As it stands now the same guilds constantly take top spots and therefore the biggest reward boosts. It is creating an upper echelon of players that continually outpace the growth of others. Now there are players that have 50% more a/d than I, and the only difference in units are those from guild wars. Spreading the wars out only helps to further widen this gap between the top & bottom.

watch it bro, you're being agree with OP will be branded as a troll just like I was. lol

DragCro
05-25-2013, 07:18 AM
watch it bro, you're being agree with OP will be branded as a troll just like I was. lolthe fact is the fact you cant run from it..
I think you are posting with 3 accounts on this thread,really nice.

alizainal
05-25-2013, 07:53 AM
the fact is the fact you cant run from it..
I think you are posting with 3 accounts on this thread,really nice.

So many prejudice...
To make different accounts in KA game is understandable. One can play a HLP and a LLP with different strategies, or utilizing other ways that may be I dont know of. The point is, one can have some benefits by making some accounts in KA game..
But to make different accounts in forum? What is the benefit of it? Just to make you mad? The world only rotates around you huh?

l3lade2
05-25-2013, 08:02 AM

The danger is that it might only accelerate the rate at which the gap widens. Even if you took FUN/RK/BGK etc CP tallys during the wars at the moment, and split them out across 2 war or 4 war months, it would still be rare for anyone but a few guilds to get close to them. Either way I think you would still see the same Top 10 and maybe Top 25 guilds, perhaps rotating spots within the Top 10 and Top 25, but either way the other 1,000 guilds would simply get left further behind than now?

DragCro
05-25-2013, 08:05 AM
So many prejudice...
To make different accounts in KA game is understandable. One can play a HLP and a LLP with different strategies, or utilizing other ways that may be I dont know of. The point is, one can have some benefits by making some accounts in KA game..
But to make different accounts in forum? What is the benefit of it? Just to make you mad? The world only rotates around you huh?im longer than you here and i can name you more than few members from this forum that use multiple forum accounts and support them selfs or post to others just because they are afraid to post with their main account here..

Fredcole
05-25-2013, 08:07 AM
The danger is that it might only accelerate the rate at which the gap widens. Even if you took FUN/RK/BGK etc CP tallys during the wars at the moment, and split them out across 2 war or 4 war months, it would still be rare for anyone but a few guilds to get close to them. Either way I think you would still see the same Top 10 and maybe Top 25 guilds, perhaps rotating spots within the Top 10 and Top 25, but either way the other 1,000 guilds would simply get left further behind than now?

Totally agree. Also there will be less LTQs due to wars, where gem spenders use gems that will instead be put into war. So the gap will actually increase further. Less war means more ltqs where everyone can gain the same stats.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Totally agree. Also there will be less LTQs due to wars, where gem spenders use gems that will instead be put into war. So the gap will actually increase further. Less war means more ltqs where everyone can gain the same stats.i agree with both of you :Fredcole and Iblade2

l3lade2
05-25-2013, 08:10 AM
Totally agree. Also there will be less LTQs due to wars, where gem spenders use gems that will instead be put into war. So the gap will actually increase further. Less war means more ltqs where everyone can gain the same stats.

Hadn't considered that point when I posted but very true, 4 wars a month, at 4 day wars if similar to this one, doesn't leave a whole lot of time for LTQ's....unless they began running Wars and LTQ's simultaneously....oh crap...did I type that...shhhhh don't give them any ideas :p

On a serious note; very true indeed, 3/4 out of 7 days in War each week would only serve to benefit the top guilds in terms of stat advancement.

alizainal
05-25-2013, 08:50 AM
Hadn't considered that point when I posted but very true, 4 wars a month, at 4 day wars if similar to this one, doesn't leave a whole lot of time for LTQ's....unless they began running Wars and LTQ's simultaneously....oh crap...did I type that...shhhhh don't give them any ideas :p

On a serious note; very true indeed, 3/4 out of 7 days in War each week would only serve to benefit the top guilds in terms of stat advancement.

OP stated clearly that he likes war every two weeks like it is now. Period.
And if I may add, between wars GREE can throw LTQs, PVP, Epic Boss, and Box event. Simultaneously, if GREE wants it, then so be it. If you have deep pocket, you can complete everything GREE throws at you. But for most of us, money is not available every time. Therefore we will choose in which event we will use our gems. I do think it's GREE's strategy to push gem purchase.

I keep repeating this all the time; no one is forcing you to complete all the events. There will always be new spenders in this game. Remember wildstallion? there are more like him now.

klevito
05-25-2013, 09:12 AM
What normal person wants event after event? I will ask you that question for a month or so and you will tell me that you quit the game..It will be reall big surprise! I want to see you how you can keep up..

Dragcro.

Having followed several of your posts (not by choice, rather than can not help but notice them), it has helped create an idea of your character (as a poster). No, i do not claim to know you.

The above post alone, speaks volumes and it shows

1- Narrow mindedness
2- Arrogance
3- A hint of ignorance and lack of tolerance

There are other types of players out there, as much as it's hard for you to grasp it. Players who don't care that much missing on a war or their prizes.
To you and your type of players, a war is meant to be played 20/24 hrs and in each battle to not miss a hit. Be constantly online, answer roll calls, report and repeat that for 3 days. It's exhausting, tiring and painful.
That's the only way you have learned to approach a war and therefore you dread the next war because you know it will drain you.
It's the cost of wanting and being in a top 10 guild.

BUT, believe others when they say they don't lose sleep over missing on a pixel beast. Most players, take part only in 3-4 battles/day.
Normal players will have meals with families without checking the phone to put a last minute hit.
Normal players will tend the garden on weekends, despite war
Normal players will take the kids out during the day on weekends
Normal players will sleep and take naps

Normal people's life are not affected by the war, so why not having them more often?

That's not your kind of life, but acknowledge that others have different life than you.
And after you open your eyes and see around, don't be too quick to judge people different from you as being inferior or their actions and wishes "making no sense"

l3lade2
05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
OP stated clearly that he likes war every two weeks like it is now. Period.
And if I may add, between wars GREE can throw LTQs, PVP, Epic Boss, and Box event. Simultaneously, if GREE wants it, then so be it. If you have deep pocket, you can complete everything GREE throws at you. But for most of us, money is not available every time. Therefore we will choose in which event we will use our gems. I do think it's GREE's strategy to push gem purchase.

I keep repeating this all the time; no one is forcing you to complete all the events. There will always be new spenders in this game. Remember wildstallion? there are more like him now.

Yes, and someone else threw out the idea of war every week....the topic is not just what the original post says idiot, threads evolve into wider discussions. Stop bolding things as if your point is the only one that matters, or as if people are mis-reading your posts, we can all read what you're putting, it's just that 99% of what you put is moronic so people choose to ignore it. If you read my post, I wasn't complaining about there being too many events, or that I was being forced into things I don't want to do...now go back to your lego.

alizainal
05-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Yes, and someone else threw out the idea of war every week....the topic is not just what the original post says idiot, threads evolve into wider discussions. Stop bolding things as if your point is the only one that matters, or as if people are mis-reading your posts, we can all read what you're putting, it's just that 99% of what you put is moronic so people choose to ignore it. If you read my post, I wasn't complaining about there being too many events, or that I was being forced into things I don't want to do...now go back to your lego.

Ouch.. So when someone is not sharing the same point of view with you, he's either a troll, an idiot or a moron. If it's gonna be about exchanging insults, I won't lower my self to your level to do it.

Ninjasasquatch
05-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I think war every week is a good idea, it will make the game more strategic, and open up room for new leader guilds.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Dragcro.

Having followed several of your posts (not by choice, rather than can not help but notice them), it has helped create an idea of your character (as a poster). No, i do not claim to know you.

1- Narrow mindedness
2- Arrogance

There are other types of players out there, as much as it's hard for you to grasp it. Players who don't care that much missing on a war or their prizes.
To you and your type of players, a war is meant to be played 20/24 hrs and in each battle to not miss a hit. Be constantly online, answer roll calls, report and repeat that for 3 days. It's exhausting, tiring and painful.
That's the only way you have learned to approach a war and therefore you dread the next war because you know it will drain you.

BUT, believe others when they say they don't lose sleep over missing on a pixel beast. Most players, take part only in 3-4 battles/day.
Normal players will have meals with families without checking the phone to put a last minute hit.

Normal people's life are not affected by the war, so why not having them more often?

That's not your kind of life, but acknowledge that others have different life than you.
And after you open your eyes and see around, don't be too quick to judge people different from you as being inferior or their actions and wishes "making no sense"i can say to you just this: ooo you realy know to judge a caracter,do you have diploma on that?
Arogance?
I think you show your arogance by posting on my caracter! Thanks for showing your true colors

DragCro
05-25-2013, 10:44 AM
How about once a monthBravo :))) cheers man!

Polgara's Daughter
05-25-2013, 10:52 AM
I posted this elsewhere but it seems apt here too.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot [fight] will be victorious". - Sun Tzu

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare". -Sun Tzu

Ninjasasquatch
05-25-2013, 11:55 AM
I posted this elsewhere but it seems apt here too.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot [fight] will be victorious". - Sun Tzu

"There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare". -Sun Tzu

Precisely my point! And when they add levels, it won't matter how far the top tier players are ahead of you, I say having the wars closer together is better, not worse for the game. It will add another element of strategy. And mover them into the weekdays too!

Forum Police
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
I vote this for best post.

Dragcro.

1- Narrow mindedness
2- Arrogance

And after you open your eyes and see around, don't be too quick to judge people different from you as being inferior or their actions and wishes "making no sense"

Forum Police
05-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Dragco! Behave yourself before I cuff you and throw you into a cell!

LordB
05-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Sun Tzu was talking about war... Not browser games or TV programs ;-)

Polgara's Daughter
05-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Agreed, LordB. Kingdom Age events are more like the Hunger Games than war. They are contests against other guilds with rewards handed out by a third party. Still, my guild is of the opinion that participating in events every two weeks does not benefit the guild or our member's lives. And that a two week interval between events amounts to prolonged "warfare". At least, unlike the Hunger Games, we can opt out. (And Sun Tzu has been applied to a variety of situations involving competition...but I know you know that.)

LordB
05-25-2013, 06:55 PM
True true. Too many people seem to forget that this entire game is meant to be a harmless waste of time :-D

Fortnightly or even weekly battle events means that people can take part when they want to and sit out when they want to. Much better than -eg- one war every 6 weeks

DragCro
05-26-2013, 02:56 AM
I vote this for best post.
you are funny boy,o how original are you!
You opened the 4th fake profile!
How old are you? 5?
You are suporting yourself,lol
Realy sad,i pitty you
This is for you,you feed on troling,please trol away from this forum with other trolls,you are a waste of space..
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u591/titan1978/null_zpsd75e1590.jpg

DragCro
05-26-2013, 03:24 AM
@Admin Sirius or any other mod:
Please dont give a warning ban to "Forum Police" user,he have multiple accounts here and all are used for flaming and picking fights,give him Ip ban on forum so he can't log anymore here with any other fake account!
This are his posts,this is evidence that he opened a account just to pick on me and to start trolling..
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u591/titan1978/null_zps8ffb97b1.png

Johan -
05-26-2013, 03:31 AM
GREE I hope we can have a war every two weeks. I love this game in its present format. Not a popular thing to say on here I know.
War every two weeks is great fun and fun is why I joined the game. I will not be in a guild that spends thousands and thousands on being number 1 in the guild wars, but we do compete well at level 300 constantly. The gems boycott and the USA's veterans weekend has helped us into the top 75!

I am sure as the weekend goes on the boycott will faulter and we will drop in the rankings. Gives us something to chuckle about though.

Thanks again for making the game more interesting than camping for days and weeks at a time....

To remind you all, this was the original post!!
Hope this can go back to the original thread again, beofre it gets closed by Sirius...

Finsfan
05-26-2013, 06:25 AM
I enjoy having wars and all the LTQ, box events, etc as often as possible. I don't know about other members, but simply collecting my money and spending hours to find a few manors to raid is really boring. If the events/wars dry up I will be hitting the ole delete button and moving on. I like the excitement of getting new units and the chance of beating a boss event or finding that one level 200 player that you can actually beat and scoring huge points. I never understood why so many ppl get mad at one another over a game. Ppl have different opinions on what they like about the game. Just my humble opinion though.

Acidist
05-26-2013, 08:04 AM
I hope not, that we become more events.One event in 4-5 weeks would be ok.
I am burned out of this events.Is not so easy to managed it with my real life.

Sigfried
05-26-2013, 03:35 PM
It doesn't matter how many wars they have if you aren't spending gems. I understand his point of view. Unfortunately, I do and wars are costly. I am looking for something now to replace this addiction, it's quickly burning me out.

Racr-X
05-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Thank you for sharing...

goowokji
05-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Very entertaining, bravo.

Alleran
05-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Somebody posted earlier that this spending reduction is perfect example of prisoners dilemma in action. To take it step further, tit-for-tat seems to be working very well for my guild...

glitters
05-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Prisoner's dilemma would only be applicable to this situation if the scoreboard remains concealed until the end of the war. With perfect information, a guild can just adjust its expenditure. So there's no dilemma.

Johan -
05-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Must say, maybe every 2 weeks would be ok, but for sure not 4 days long! I'm already tired of looking all the time at my screen, but we started this war and of course must finished it.

Really, my opinion is that 2 or 3 days war is more than enough, how can most of us participate in the battles when we are doing our dayjob.

We're still participating this war without gems, for a gem player like me, it's really a different experience, but must say, thanks to my participation in almost every battle, I still have many CP points, gives me a good insight how many non-gem players should score to show their commitment to the guilds.

Alleran
05-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Glitters, you clearly don't understand prisoners dilemma, as this "boycott" is a perfect example of it. You should brush up on your game theory before you make an ass of yourself

glitters
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Nope. Bad example. Looks like you are the ass, Alleran. A very dumb ass.

Don't take it personally though. It's only the internet.

Johan -
05-27-2013, 12:17 AM
So you all can debat:

The prisoner's dilemma is a canonical example of a game analyzed in game theory that shows why two individuals might not cooperate, even if it appears that it is in their best interests to do so.

Above says clearly that there should be at least 2 parties to let the theory work, as FUN didn't agree from the beginning and only want to secure the 1st place, it's save to say that the theory is not applicable for this subject.

Using the same amount of gems or a small percentage less gems, will in this case not make a difference.
ifference can come, when the boycott would last for a couple of months.
So what gives....?

Mr Painite
05-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Glitters, you clearly don't understand prisoners dilemma, as this "boycott" is a perfect example of it. You should brush up on your game theory before you make an ass of yourself

This isn't game theory/PD. The guilds that said they would boycott, have been. The guilds that said they wouldn't, aren't.

The only people that feel betrayed are the ones that assumed all guilds were boycotting and that they would be able to sneak a top prize. FUN only has about 1/3 of the points that they normally earn. RK and BGK are missing from the leaderboards. If the goal was to significantly reduce the number of gems spent, then the boycott has been a success.

morinmoments
05-27-2013, 12:43 AM

Wait, is that possible, I'll totally do it. No matter the expense!!!

Alleran
05-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Glitters, you are simply an idiot. This is classic prisoners dilemma:

1) one -- or a few -- guilds can break the boycott forcing all to spend more. In this case there are a few top-prize winners and many losers because everyone spends more.

Or

2) all guilds can cooperate in boycott, risking losing out on the top prize, but everybody spends less. In this case, many guilds receive good prizes -- but not necessarily the top prizes -- and everybody spends less.

If you cannot see that this setup is classic prisoners dilemma then you are a complete retard.

Alleran
05-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Keep arguing, glitters. Every time you post, you just make a bigger ass of yourself. Retard.

Johan -
05-27-2013, 01:27 AM
I still have another opinion...

As this is the 1st war within 2 weeks, no example can be made!
An example will be there when the next war is finished and we can compare the total CP points of both wars and compare that with the war which was before this one.

After that if there would be again a war within 2 weeks, we can start comparing and judge if it really made a difference.
When there is nothing to compare with, judgements cannot be made.
Furthermore, we all don't have to call names to each other just because we have different opinions....

Peace ! :D

Sexy Calindra
05-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Hi Guys,

Food for thoughts.

1-Global events are indeed exciting. Trust me, I truly love them! As I mentioned, I am an officer in my guild since I am really active. Please bear in mind that being an officer, you need to play often. This is my choice however to play this game so be it. I saw a post that normal players are playing only 3-4 time a day during wars... This means that you are playing in a guild that is not really powerful. Good guilds are not tolerating players with low points because of lack of participation. This is in order to be fair with others who spent their time to build their community for a common goal. We are indeed having a lot of fun in our guild. We are still relaxed for a top 65 guild! As I said however, having less than 5000 points per global event is dangerous for you to get kicked out.

2-More global events mean that more gaps between guilds. Previous posts had good reasons to explain why.

3-As I said before, if you truly love events, how can your leader accept that you do not participate to a war or two? Some people will complain and then boom, you will be kicked out of your own guild! Automatically, this summer, if you have war every two weeks, or even every week as some would like, how can you sustain that? You will somehow be away at one point in time. No?

4-Finally, this game is owed an operated by a company and the only goal of this company is to make money! There is no more stategy in this game. The big spenders will always win! Period! I am not paying a penny to play this game but I still enjoy it! You know why, because I am having a friendly guild! We are having great members. Without events, this game would be relatively boring and I would most likely stop playing.

This was only my point of view. People can disagree with me. No problem. I am only sharing with you my opinion, someone who is having a family, kids and that still love this game. Wars every week or two will kill this game since people will not be able to spend as much! This is like milking a cow dry! If you are too greedy, the cow will die soon. Again, if you do not share my opinion, this is fine, the forum is for that! Just share your points of view and we will discuss. Thanks, and remember, this game should remain a game. :)

klevito
05-27-2013, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=Sexy Calindra;783229]I saw a post that normal players are playing only 3-4 time a day during wars... This means that you are playing in a guild that is not really powerful. Good guilds are not tolerating players with low points because of lack of participation. This is in order to be fair with others who spent their time to build their community for a common goal. We are indeed having a lot of fun in our guild. We are still relaxed for a top 65 guild! As I said however, having less than 5000 points per global event is dangerous for you to get kicked out./QUOTE]

Do not assume, the way you know is the only way things work. A good guild is not a necessarily the guild that is rank #15. A better guild is not the guild that is #14.
A good guild is a guild where the members enjoy and want to stay. It has nothing to do with the number of points or wallet.
I belong in a guild that has been top25 for three wars now. IN my guild in every war there have always been 10 players who have had less than 7-8k points. Why?
For a million of reasons, some which include attending sister with cancer, neighbor's 50th anniversary party, son's wedding, security mission to middle east, romantic weekend with wife and more.

So, in some guilds, you are removed for scoring low. Not in every guild, though. And you think you are in a relaxed guild??/

just saying....

glitters
05-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Guess you didn't read my first post, Alleran. There's no dilemma when both sides can see what the other is doing.

Hope that settles it for you.

Retard! Hah!

Sexy Calindra
05-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Hello,

You misunderstood my comment regarding the number of points. In my guild, if you have whatever reasons and you inform the leader and officers, there is no problem since we understand that we are all having personal lives and we have some duties. The problem is when people do not communicate....

Trust me, I sincerely doubt that your top 25 guild will tolerate a member who will always win less than 5000 points every war. Once in a while, no problem but every war.... Let me smile at it! Easy to check, at the end of every war, we just need to see the posts in the guild recruiting forum! The main topic is... we got rid of the deadwood, we are recruiting..... :)

Again, this is a question to be fair for everyone involved. Nonetheless, perharps my word good guild was not used adequately. Excuse my english, this is not my native language. The truth is, I sincerely doubt that the first top 100 guilds will tolerate members that repeatedly bank less than 5000 points per war.

Still, if you all think that you can sustain war every weekend, WOW you have sincerely salutations. At one point, at that pace, I will surely be kicked out of my guild and will do something else.... :) Afterall, remember, a game is a game. It does not replace your family members... :)

glitters
05-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Do not assume, the way you know is the only way things work. A good guild is not a necessarily the guild that is rank #15. A better guild is not the guild that is #14.
A good guild is a guild where the members enjoy and want to stay. It has nothing to do with the number of points or wallet.
I belong in a guild that has been top25 for three wars now. IN my guild in every war there have always been 10 players who have had less than 7-8k points. Why?
For a million of reasons, some which include attending sister with cancer, neighbor's 50th anniversary party, son's wedding, security mission to middle east, romantic weekend with wife and more.

So, in some guilds, you are removed for scoring low. Not in every guild, though. And you think you are in a relaxed guild??/

just saying....

Some people treat this game as a second life, therefore the competitiveness. They claim otherwise, but any reasonable bystander will tell you they are just in denial. It is what it is.

Sexy Calindra
05-27-2013, 08:22 AM
And just to let you know that I play MW as well and my guild is a weak guild (top 832 last war).... and I do love my faction... :)

alizainal
05-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Now that the boycott is not significant anymore, I believe GREE will throw more events and more frequently. The top guilds can't do anything due to their own addiction to the game and position in war. I for one, enjoy more events more frequently because I don't have the urge to complete all the quests or events. And it also means there is always an event everyday. I am FREE from addiction.

Dewsy
05-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Dragcro.

1- Narrow mindedness
2- Arrogance

I think the issue here is that the people who you term as 'normal' players aren't funding the game. Obviously this is a massive generalisation, but the people who splash the cash on gems are generally speaking the ones who are online as much as possible over the war.

Sure from the 'normal' players point of view it might be great to have wars more regularly, but that isn't very advisable from Gree's point of view when it results in the majority of their paying customers getting annoyed and losing interest in the game.

Sexy Calindra
05-27-2013, 11:49 AM
I think the issue here is that the people who you term as 'normal' players aren't funding the game. Obviously this is a massive generalisation, but the people who splash the cash on gems are generally speaking the ones who are online as much as possible over the war.

Sure from the 'normal' players point of view it might be great to have wars more regularly, but that isn't very advisable from Gree's point of view when it results in the majority of their paying customers getting annoyed and losing interest in the game.

Well said! Cannot be better! the normal players here should be considered as the paying customers! Without them, there is no game! Period. I am not normal since I never gave a penny for this game.... and I admit it.

klevito
05-27-2013, 04:33 PM

There are thousands of such games out there. Different graphic and names, same business model and game mechanism.

- Game needs players, looooots of players to become playable and famous (unlike solitare, you can not play KA alone or with only a handful of players)
- Game needs paying customers
- Paying customers need other players to beat on or compare with in order to feel good about being on top of the pile.

Most paying players are buying stuff because they like to stay on top of the pile (the pile of players). The pile is the majority which makes the paying customer feel one of the few or different from "normal".
That's how these games work

If after spending money in a free game, someone was considered "normal", that would make no sense.

glitters
05-27-2013, 05:35 PM
That's a very nice assumption you make there!

So let me make an assumption in return. High spenders drive away free, low and moderate spenders. Therefore for every high spender that quits the game, 100 or even 1,000 low/moderate spenders will be attracted back to the game and replace the high spender. Gree gets revenue either way. The combined revenue from the mass of small spenders would be higher too.

Mystogan
05-28-2013, 06:56 AM

It would be beneficial to have a guild war once a month so more people can participate better plus then guild wars can be carried out for month on end. the way its going the ideas for rewards diminished the first guild wars rewards were ridiculous for the top 3 guilds each one of those rewards was enough to be just in one war each as the top prize.