PDA

View Full Version : You guys with LLP camper profiles. How to allocate points?

Brugernavn
05-25-2013, 01:57 AM
I have a LLP camper account on my mini pad, but I just can't figure out how to allocate my points. I do know it's mostly personal preference. But what are your thoughts about how to allocate the point. I'm lvl 17 with 27 points, I know it ain't much, but more will come of cause.

Thanks in advance

I am a cow
05-25-2013, 02:22 AM
Defense that is all what a llp is for

United Nation of Foxes
05-25-2013, 04:47 AM
Put points into attack and energy

wittywon
05-25-2013, 05:15 AM
I'm bumping energy to at least 1200 for LTQs. Other than that I'm bumping defense until I'm ready for it to be in a fighting faction.

HunterKiller
05-25-2013, 06:03 AM
Ferr once said, put lots of points into defense, and none in attack, since you can always choose who you attack, and you can't choose who attacks you, so why not increase your odds where it matters?

daniel pena
05-25-2013, 08:46 AM
nice one...
I was doing the opposite hahahah
will change it now... only defense

Ferr once said, put lots of points into defense, and none in attack, since you can always choose who you attack, and you can't choose who attacks you, so why not increase your odds where it matters?

clinty76
05-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Just wondering! What is a LLP camper profile for! What are you gaining from it?

sacromyces
05-25-2013, 11:15 AM
Camping or camp crawling is an art. And there is more than one style or way of performing. I say balance with a focus on attack at an early lvl if your a true camper your stats are naturally going to be higher than those around you so you don't need to focus on defense. Attack at an earlier lvl, it seems to me is the best bang for your buck as it works into the calculations against the boss and the units provided by the boss are incredible stats boosters. Just my opinion. .

Prvt. Parts
05-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Yeah the LLP accounts really get me annoyed (I'm level 60 now and advancing normally). You just sit there with these massive bases and don't do anything. I raid the crap out of any LLPs I encounter since they have so many high-level buildings and so few of these strong units you get from doing LTQ and boss events.

steveo127
05-25-2013, 12:56 PM
LOL :D you crack me up :cool:

Put points into attack and energy