PDA

View Full Version : Green +1 boss event...

Yankster
05-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Maybe I haven't noticed this before but when attacking the boss my damage to him reflects as a negative number in red. His attack on me reflected as a positive number in green. It was "+1" , is that normal or am I just noticing it now?

Franks79
05-24-2013, 11:36 PM
The green +1 has only happened to me once. When I hit the boss it came up and it did not show me or the boss lose any health. Then on my next hit it took away two hits from me and double the health away from the boss. So it all evened back out for me. Just some kind of glitch. Havent seen this other than the one time.

Yankster
05-25-2013, 12:06 AM
Thanks. I figured some sort of glitch. I saw that as my final attack knocking the boss out.

ppownage
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
its not a glitch -.- when u attacked and than wait on the boss screen longer than the time u need to regenerate 25 health and than attack u will get the green numbers. hope u ppl understood this crappy english :D

Yankster
05-25-2013, 12:26 AM
its not a glitch -.- when u attacked and than wait on the boss screen longer than the time u need to regenerate 25 health and than attack u will get the green numbers. hope u ppl understood this crappy english :D

Very well put! And it would be nice to read more crappy English such as that, thank you. Put nicely into perspective.

Quique
05-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Actually it happens right the exact second you regenerate one health. It's not a glitch it was made like that. This happens to me and I get to attack the boss six times. But it rarely happens because I don't know when I regain 1 health at the exact second.