PDA

View Full Version : Epic Toss

The Hectic One
05-24-2013, 08:36 PM
For fuuuuuuu..... Sake!!

Can you lot neck up and fix the epic boss trigger in both CC and MW, it's bull....! When it use to trigger automatically we had very few issues now I can't trigger it to save my mum from being the centre of an underground b.kk.ki party!! It's riddled with flaws and its the only decent event u guys can run, seriously GREE you are slipping, I've never had a rant about you but I'm sucking of spending my hard earned money on gold and have u guys not deliver on your end. I'm sick of faffing about with level one missions for ten minutes at a time just to trigger a boss, work it out!! It's not just the beginning of the events either its constant, I didn't even do the last one it was that dismal, I have two CC accounts and 2 MW accounts, CC isn't that bad but MW is atrocious. Go back to auto trigger and stop wasting both of our time.

Zonfry
05-24-2013, 11:38 PM
For fuuuuuuu..... Sake!!

Can you lot neck up and fix the epic boss trigger in both CC and MW, it's bull....! When it use to trigger automatically we had very few issues now I can't trigger it to save my mum from being the centre of an underground b.kk.ki party!! It's riddled with flaws and its the only decent event u guys can run, seriously GREE you are slipping, I've never had a rant about you but I'm sucking of spending my hard earned money on gold and have u guys not deliver on your end. I'm sick of faffing about with level one missions for ten minutes at a time just to trigger a boss, work it out!! It's not just the beginning of the events either its constant, I didn't even do the last one it was that dismal, I have two CC accounts and 2 MW accounts, CC isn't that bad but MW is atrocious. Go back to auto trigger and stop wasting both of our time.

After killing a boss, wait a few minutes before trying to trigger another one.
hit 2-3 times, then give it a chance to trigger by giving it a minute, or having a look at another base.
I have 32 energy and I managed to get about 12 bosses down before running out of energy, and with no need to wait for regen. A little bit of patience and its no dramas.

Armand2REP
05-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Hit the tank, shake to vault, go back to base then repeat 10X. It takes about a minute... boss triggers every time with low XP gain.