PDA

View Full Version : Loading issues

Shluggy
05-24-2013, 06:30 PM
One of my guild team mates (he's not on the forum) is having really bad loading issues, can anyone help?

When he opens the game all he sees are the level numbers of his buildings, not the buildings themselves. He can see his barracks and that is it!

He couldn't finish the LTQ because the game won't let him travel to other places. Not sure if he can fight other players or raid, i guess not if it's not letting him travel.

He's done all the usual things like turn of the Ipad etc. Nothing helps. The update we had the other day didn't help either.

He's checked all his settings and everything looks fine. He's sent multiple tickets to Gree but not one reply back. It's been a few days now and the guy is getting really annoyed now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TempusDA
05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
I am also having problems logging in

TempusDA
05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Unrecognized Server Response

Shluggy
05-24-2013, 06:45 PM
i dont think its the same issue, he can log in he just cant see his buildings and if they are ready to collect or if they've been raided. But the main issue is he can't travel so missed out big time on the LTQ

TempusDA
05-24-2013, 07:32 PM
I cant log in at all

goowokji
05-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Try transferring the game onto another device, maybe a friends iphone and then transfer it back.

alizainal
05-24-2013, 07:59 PM
the way I see it, it's internet speed problem.

Maunders
05-24-2013, 08:53 PM
I can't get in to any of my 4 games MW & KA. Only been present for 1st battle. Internet access error. Others suggest its a bandwidth issue. I've no idea. Reset router. Powered off devices - iPad/iphone4. No updates pending. Reinstalled when this happened during Columbia. VERY Frustrating! Still no reply from last weeks support email.

Gt4094rs
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
I try transferring my game from my iPhone5 to my I pad4 I entered the right ID and password and when I load it to my iPad it's says no old account associated with your funzio ID, please help. I've been transferring for months with no issue at all, just till today please help gree.

goowokji
05-25-2013, 05:41 AM
The new update 1.8.3 screws up the transfer option of the game. Try restoring back to 1.8.2

Shluggy
05-25-2013, 06:56 PM
My guild mate is still having the problem. It was happening before the last update, still happening after last one. He says he has no problem with router/internet/provider etc etc. Has restarted everything.
Gree still havent responded to his many many tickets about it either, poor show Gree

Racr-X
05-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you for sharing...

Lady Freya
05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
My KA on iphone 5 started crasing today May 28! It loaded fine just before (the latest version), and I was on for almost every battle connecting with only a weak 3G/Edge signal. Now I cannot load the game at all!! It crashes two seconds into loading! Help!

Stormborn
05-28-2013, 05:44 PM
My game has been crashing for a few days. I have updated and no change, turned on and off also. I can get into guild and everything except for the quests. The game closes when I try to go into any quests or travel locations. Any ideas on what to do?

Jailbroken<TNW>
05-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Getting complaints that game is crashing for some guild mates. I'm doing fine however. New LTQ is up and working ok for me

Sir Jailbroken - Kimgdome Killers Top 50 always :) 364-118-223

Mystogan
05-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Try transferring the game onto another device, maybe a friends iphone and then transfer it back.

Don't transfer unless it's your own device the latest update screwed up transfers so if you manage to transfer once you will not be able to transfer back to your main device.. so just bring a charger with you if your phone or ipad goes flat instead of switching devices if your out. Wish they would hurry up and fix it been inactive for 5 days and getting my mate to play for me a little while it's stuck on his phone instead of mine =(

Sirius
05-28-2013, 10:52 PM
*As previously posted in another thread*

Hey folks,

As stated already in another thread, we are aware of the recent crashing issues that some users are experiencing and we are working to get them resolved as quickly as we can.

We appreciate your patience in this matter guys.

News link below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56235-Some-players-experiencing-crashes

~Sirius

Ruston
05-29-2013, 12:09 AM
This is really poo tbh...
If you get an app-note that your for example lender i ready to collect the loadingprocess is always bloody elongated.. and whats even more peculiar is that you are very often robbed/looted during this timewindow..

I smell foul play!!!!

Gweo
05-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Sirius, your link does not work

Sirius
05-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Updated?!

I hope it works now. If not, this one should work for sure:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56235-Some-players-experiencing-crashes

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link Gweo.

~Sirius

Colony Colonel
05-29-2013, 02:15 AM
Can we have the rankings for Darkhome whilst your active Sirius?

Sirius
05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Can we have the rankings for Darkhome whilst your active Sirius?

It will be up today!

~Sirius

Shluggy
05-29-2013, 04:02 AM
Please can this go back to the original issue as my guild member is still having the same issues and now it's even more important because yet again he's missing out on another LTQ. This is not a game crashing issue, the game doesn't crash it just doesn't do anything or show anything. The guy is sending so many tickets but not getting any joy from Gree.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW
Loading issues
One of my guild team mates (he's not on the forum) is having really bad loading issues, can anyone help?

When he opens the game all he sees are the level numbers of his buildings, not the buildings themselves. He can see his barracks and that is it!

He couldn't finish the LTQ because the game won't let him travel to other places. Not sure if he can fight other players or raid, i guess not if it's not letting him travel.

He's done all the usual things like turn of the Ipad etc. Nothing helps. The update we had the other day didn't help either.

He's checked all his settings and everything looks fine. He's sent multiple tickets to Gree but not one reply back. It's been a few days now and the guy is getting really annoyed now.

Any suggestions?

YLL
05-29-2013, 04:51 AM
@Sirius: The new update is crashing my game! It was ok before. Now, to get into the game at all, I have to delete and re-install. I can then play a few minutes and the game starts crashing again.

Dorjee
05-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Any plans to fix crash issues with 5.1.1?

TTKhub
05-30-2013, 02:25 PM
It's been 25 hrs

TempusDA
05-31-2013, 06:43 AM
This is a post i made for people with crash issues but it does work for a lot of other issues as well give it a try.
It will how ever not work on the message of "server down" :) For that situation you just have to wait for servers to come back up in your area. I made this post originally for people with crash issues due to IOS 5.1.1 but works for most problems regardless of IOS version.

I am not saying that people with different ios besides 5.1.1, aren't having a problem. By reading numerous posts here and chatting on several group boards on Palringo and Kakao, I have found that majority of the people having problems were using ios 5.1.1 and many of them using Ipad1. That being said this is a solution that has worked for most and once again not everyone. I hope it helps a few people out. If it doesn't work for you well I hope eventually a solution comes out to help everyone.

Hope this helps may not work for everyone.
1) Delete the game and downloaded again.
2) If you still have a prob, do a hard reboot by pressing and holding the home and power button at the same time don't let go till the device turns off and the apple comes back on. you can let go when you see the apple.
3) When back from hard reboot completely close out the game. (to completely close out a game from the background click home twice quickly, this will show you what games are running in the back ground press and hold Kingdom age till it stats shaking and you see the red circle with - sign click that to close out the program completely.)
4) If you still have a problem repeat steps 2-3. (It may take doing steps 2-3. It takes doing steps 2-3 2 to 3 times for some people.)

This has cleared it up for me and some of my friends may not work for everyone but hey it's worth a shot give it a try. If it doesn't help you sorry to hear that but be happy people spend the time to share information and try to be helpful. For those that it does work for glad it helped you out.

Thank You

TempusDA
05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
I am not saying that people with different ios besides 5.1.1, aren't having a problem. By reading numerous posts here and chatting on several group boards on Palringo and Kakao, I have found that majority of the people having problems were using ios 5.1.1 and many of them using Ipad1. That being said this is a solution that has worked for most and once again not everyone. I hope it helps a few people out. If it doesn't work for you well I hope eventually a solution comes out to help everyone.

Hope this helps may not work for everyone.
1) Delete the game and downloaded again.
2) If you still have a prob, do a hard reboot by pressing and holding the home and power button at the same time don't let go till the device turns off and the apple comes back on. you can let go when you see the apple.
3) When back from hard reboot completely close out the game. (to completely close out a game from the background click home twice quickly, this will show you what games are running in the back ground press and hold Kingdom age till it stats shaking and you see the red circle with - sign click that to close out the program completely.)
4) If you still have a problem repeat steps 2-3. (It may take doing steps 2-3. It takes doing steps 2-3 2 to 3 times for some people.)

This has cleared it up for me and some of my friends may not work for everyone but hey it's worth a shot give it a try. If it doesn't help you sorry to hear that but be happy people spend the time to share information and try to be helpful. For those that it does work for glad it helped you out.

Thank You

First the bad news: My game started crashing again had a good run tho almost 2 days with no crashes.

The good news: Al tho inconvenient at least until Gree fixes this problem it is a temporary solution it seems. But hey at least it is a solution till someone figures out some thing better. I followed my own instructions as above. I had to repeat steps 3-3 three times before the game was fully working again.

The first time the box event did not show up and it crashed as soon as i tried to open up the quest window.

The second time The Box event showed up managed to open the quest window but crashed while the game was taking me to the LTQ area.

The third time was a charm no crashes working again tho there seems to be a lag.

Nothing wrong with my net it is fast.

I am using an Iphone 4s running ios 5.1.1
( For the smart remarks that usually follow I prefer google maps over Imaps and untill they make the Imap function well I am sticking to 5.1.1 )

So yes it is a pain but it seems when it crashes you will have to follow the steps i posted above took a while to find out the combination of things that would make it work. Once it starts to crash it seems to keep crashing till you follow the steps mentioned. I am hoping this is the last time I have to do this :) Will keep you folks updated hang in there.

If you are going to use the steps above make sure you read the instructions well and follow the steps as mentioned it has worked for me twice now and almost everyone else I have actually gotten feed back from.

To Gree please fix this it is tedious to have to do this :) I am sure you folks are trying your best hope the final solution comes soon :)

Thank You,
Tempus