PDA

View Full Version : App Crashes on Every Attempt to Attack Boss (Android)

jkppkj
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Submitted a support ticket, but just curious if anyone else is having the same problem.

The main issue is that you can't get the extra hit in that you would by waiting a minute.

Lame

Armand2REP
05-24-2013, 06:00 PM
That is pretty lame, get iOS if you want to play this game.

jvp7012
05-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes, every time i attack someone, triggers epic boss, go to fight him and then the crash. Now if i pve, trigger epic boss, it works fine. Go figure.

Tito89
05-24-2013, 07:21 PM
your critical error was getting android

05-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes mine forcloses every time a new one opens

britton
05-24-2013, 08:56 PM
Delete and reinstall

General Raub
05-24-2013, 10:14 PM
ive been getting the "unfortunately mw stop working" everytime I try to open and load the game.. Its pissing me off bc Im one challenge away from completed the catch a criminal challenge and Im missing out on the boss fight !!

I submitted a ticket and keep reporting the issue through google. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and restored my phone to factory settings with no luck !!! Its gotta be the game ~

mattk
05-25-2013, 04:02 AM
ive been getting the "unfortunately mw stop working" everytime I try to open and load the game.. Its pissing me off bc Im one challenge away from completed the catch a criminal challenge and Im missing out on the boss fight !!

I submitted a ticket and keep reporting the issue through google. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and restored my phone to factory settings with no luck !!! Its gotta be the game ~

I have been having this problem this afternoon on my Google Nexus.
Have tried in installing and re-installing but still no joy.
I have not written down my ID either.
Its getting really annoying.