PDA

View Full Version : Gree: How About A 24 hr Faction Fight Challenge!

Archer59
05-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Teams get access to other teams around their last finish...say....25 plus or minus their finishing place. During that 24 hour period, they can challenge any of those teams to a standard "war" with applicable health regen. If a team fails to accept while not engaged in another battle, the challenging team is awarded a low level unit.

If a war ensues, the winning team could be awarded a high level unit while the losing team receives a mid level unit for accepting the fight.

The awards could be anything....this is just a rough idea.

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
05-31-2013, 11:04 PM
Teams get access to other teams around their last finish...say....25 plus or minus their finishing place. During that 24 hour period, they can challenge any of those teams to a standard "war" with applicable health regen. If a team fails to accept while not engaged in another battle, the challenging team is awarded a low level unit.

If a war ensues, the winning team could be awarded a high level unit while the losing team receives a mid level unit for accepting the fight.

Why dont we just do ut every three days and see how deep the pockets of top factions are. :):(:rolleyes:

Sirius
05-31-2013, 11:09 PM
Try to keep it clean folks!

Why not expand upon the idea and try to make it fit for everybody? Theres all sorts of ways you can make this work.

candyson
05-31-2013, 11:26 PM
You could make it a giant PvP event where a faction starts of with a set score, possibly 1000, and gains a point for every attack won and lose one when lost. This would also occur when someone attacks you.

Oceanz
05-31-2013, 11:31 PM
I like your idea Archer.

And even if thats not what Gree has in mind, I for one have been intrigued by the "Faction vs Faction battle" aspect of the most recent Android update

Jd-fors
05-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Why wouldn't 24 hours work.most teams have players worldwide and have 24 hour coverage.and if they don't they should.i like this idea very much.

nickdpro99
05-31-2013, 11:51 PM

Agreed this is an excellent idea. Would be good for low level players and those with low attacks. I started of really badly in the game :P. These faction wars made it worse. Am level 70 and only 50 k attack. -.-

dpghost mobile
06-01-2013, 12:11 AM
I definitely agree that we need some faction Battle, some short event, not the WD 3 days thing but a shorter, even more compact than a day where the chalenger can chalenge anybody, and fight as they rally to defend or attack.
Say the faction is a village and greedy warriors come to ransack it.
You have to rally the defence, launch a counterattack.
You don't know who's at home (online) or who's away(offline), you gamble a little, if you win you can get valor points, or standard indestructible units (midlevel, not high level)