PDA

View Full Version : lost account

dj maj
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
phone just broke and cant for the life of me remember my password or funzio ID name i do have my email which was registered with the account as well as past tickets and payment receipts is it still possible to retrieve it?

Fl@sh
05-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Send in an email with the heading "Lost Account". In the body of the email, include your alliance code asking them to restore it to your new device.

Use this email address for support: en-support@gree.net

Good luck

dj maj
05-24-2013, 04:23 PM
wow messed up much?
Lost account is the least of your problems. We just had the criminal fellows take out a harmless, curious
fellow for questioning their legal/ethics regarding revenue "enhancement"...apparently exploiting good people
connecting with other good people is not a crime. It is simply good business.

dj maj
05-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Thanks will do!
Send in an email with the heading "Lost Account". In the body of the email, include your alliance code asking them to restore it to your new device.

Use this email address for support: en-support@gree.net

Good luck

petson
03-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the information sure I will take care of that and I will write down my email id password in the notebook.:o

Fukov
03-21-2014, 06:17 AM
it just happened to me, what you need is your characters name (case sensitive) id# lvl, the id # of your new character (the lvl 1 guy when you dl the game), they will ask about your last gold purchase so a picture of proof of purchase will be asked (I took a screen shot of my cc statement it was sufficient) and tell them what you used the gold for (ex: open box, health refills) it took me a week to get it back most of the wait was for a reply of my ticket