PDA

View Full Version : Timeframe between WARs - GREE pls consider Customers VOTE!

Joe Op
05-24-2013, 03:07 PM
When GREE published the first informations about world domination events we where told that its going to be a three day event, once a month.
Dont know anymore? Check out the FAQ from then: http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination/faq

World Domination is limited to three days per month, during which a specific country is up for grabs. To gain control of the country, factions face off against other factions. The winning faction gets its name placed on a world map, over the country it won.

In my eyes that meens we have 27 days between events and NOT just 17!!! After 6 battles it's time to increase the time between the dominations to the promised 4 weeks instead of 3.

Look at all does posts about it, its time to change.

I would like to see opinions of EVERY FORUM USER, to get GREE to WAKE UP!!

Update, due to Sirius post;
For other opinions please post them in here and vote for the option that is closest to your idea!

Hiyas,

Try to keep this civil and constructive folks. I would suggest having a few more options than just a full month as people have differnt opinions I'm sure.

Thanks!

~Sirius

Thanks for voting!

Viva, joe

DunkNL
05-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Nice find!

Sirius
05-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Hiyas,

Try to keep this civil and constructive folks. I would suggest having a few more options than just a full month as people have differnt opinions I'm sure.

Thanks!

~Sirius

v8mustang
05-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Once a month is better. The other gaming industry I play, which is BETTER than Gree in every category, is also once a month. I think it should be the same.

Joe Op
05-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Thanks for notification of the thread Sirius. I'll try to put a third option in, but then the user has to explain what he likes.

May its just mine (and till now 15 other vote), but it was mentioned to be a 'once per month' event. You are now just trying to change the rules. Thats not fully fair.

But lets see! May we get other good ideas. Thanks.

Viva, joe

megaants
05-24-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm ok for a month. I'M ALSO OK if we didn't have event running EVERY SINGLE DAY.

can we go back to the old days, where we have days WITHOUT event. I like a breather once in a while

jjm521
05-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Joe, i agree with you, as do many others here, BUT as ive stated before, there is absolutely no reason for Gree to change anything if people are spending more money in each war. Look at how high scores have gotten and youll realize people are blowing wads of cash in these things. Reminds me of work where so many people complain about this and that, but never bother looking for another job. Why should my employer change anything if people continue to come to work every day? Why should Gree change anything if people keep paying more and more in every battle? There is ONE way to get them to pay attention, and thats to stop paying if you're unhappy. If more people do this, then they may start listening to our complaints. Until then, you cant blame them for just reading this forum and laughing at us behind closed doors

Yankster
05-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Definitely a little more time between wars. Allow people other than gree employees an opportunity to grow their base, upgrade buildings etc. change up a few things. Add more of a mystery as to how WD events will turn out..

Baltimore Bully
05-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Once a ****ing month!!!! Or I'm out... I'm not spending another dollar on this game that's not that great to begin with.

DME
05-24-2013, 09:30 PM
The constant events are clearly to detract from the games shortcomings instead of making real improvements.

solo.modernwar
05-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

Sirius, are you serious?

The OP has the option to choose what he pleases as HIS poll. If you'd like to start a poll as a representation of what Gree would like to know from its own customers, then by all means, post a poll with all the options you see fit. I'll tell you right now, however, that one does not need a crystal ball to figure out what the poll results will be. It will favor a lengthier down time between events.

United Nation of Foxes
05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

You guys just don't get it do you

One battle per month, tell your devs or whoever stop being money grabbers

Lucky4u
05-24-2013, 11:02 PM
100% agree with the OP...GREE why don't you listen to your customers!!!

ffp
05-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Voted once a month, but would prefer once every 2 months.

Zonfry
05-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Who's the 4 people (of 78 respondants) who actually like the quicker timeframe???

LeBarticus
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Once a month is more than enough. You cannot simply just bleed your customers dry if you want Modern War to move forward.

VSH
05-25-2013, 02:17 AM
GREE - players will vote overwhelmingly in favour of one war per month! Every time!

Speaking as a relative newcomer, lower down the ranks, it's becoming a nightmare trying to organise a faction, develop you own player stats, do the constant challenges, and then start a war all within a timeframe of 3 weeks!

Pay fair! Give us a chance, especially us non-Top500 guys....THANKS !!!

VileDoom
05-25-2013, 02:40 AM
Who's the 4 people (of 78 respondants) who actually like the quicker timeframe???

My guess even the moderators have the ability to vote. ;)

kylekrol
05-25-2013, 02:48 AM
The only way Gree is going to listen is if every faction stops using gold for the full battle event that would take money out of there pockets and they don't want that, now having said that the factions at the top of the food chain won't stop using gold because they would lose there rankings. Yes it would be nice if Gree doesn't listen to us as customers that we would all band together but don't see it happening. But here's to hoping

Wai
05-25-2013, 03:19 AM
One war every 2nd week is fine and so is one war every CALENDAR month.

Either way I will battle once per month only.

Thats my choice and it can be your choice as well.

Its currently running at 2.5 weeks so I will battle every 5th week. However I would like to battle every calendar month.

Do I lose anything by battling every alternate. No, in fact I gain a whole heap.

Gree, like any business, will go by the numbers. If people want to spend every fortnight then I say run them that often. If the numbers drop away then they may extend the time between them.

At the end of the day it will be the consumer who controls it through their spend and a poll will not change a thing.

Wouldn't you achieve greater participation if a particular weekend was locked in every calendar month so people can plan well ahead. Social calendars are further advanced in time than the notice we get with this.

The same weekend every calendar month for 2 days. Lock and load.

Fatherllama
05-25-2013, 04:09 AM
Could be worse. CC's running up to three wars in 33 days. My syndicate plays free and our position is pretty firmly cemented at just outside top 100, so I don't really mind, but a lot gold spenders are pretty furious about it.

Rowdydowdy
05-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Sirius, are you serious?

The OP has the option to choose what he pleases as HIS poll. If you'd like to start a poll as a representation of what Gree would like to know from its own customers, then by all means, post a poll with all the options you see fit. I'll tell you right now, however, that one does not need a crystal ball to figure out what the poll results will be. It will favor a lengthier down time between events.

Preach on brother. Pretty lousy intervention by him in my opinion.

Plutorules
05-25-2013, 12:06 PM
As I have stated many times in the feedback thread there is to much war as it is now. At least there should be a month between wars, but I would like to see a chance in the format where we have a new country once a month. Then we have 3 timeslots pr.day to battle (offcourse roling so it is not the same hours everyday) This would make it much more fun in my opinion.

Best wishes Pluto

TYR_Rune
05-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

We have a majority 93% votes on a 4-weeks-per-month option.. I think thats constructive enough that you guys there at Gree to listen to the players' wishes and take action..

This game is expensive enough but it seems still not enough for Gree to keep pushing us to our very limit..

TYR_Rune
05-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

If you need another option then make it 5 weeks for every WD event!

GuyInLobsterSuit
05-26-2013, 01:39 AM
Read our text Sirius, 1 per month.

Dutchie
05-26-2013, 01:58 AM
No, not more options Sirius. It is clear that players want one month or longer between WD events which you have also stated in your FAQ unless you want player attrition caused by burnout! In the longer run it will hurt your bottom line if you continue at this pace!

glitters
05-26-2013, 02:08 AM
What's the matter with more frequent WD's? Not the end of the world if you miss one.

Dutchie
05-26-2013, 02:11 AM
What's the matter with more frequent WD's? Not the end of the world if you miss one.Trying to get all members in the alliance to agree is easier said than done Gary, so missing one out creates its own problem!

Kyle51
05-26-2013, 07:51 AM
What's the matter with more frequent WD's? Not the end of the world if you miss one.

It may not be the end of the world but it very well might be the end of your stay with your current faction. Most teams have minimum points requirements and if you don't make them you're gone.
Having wars once a month as stated in the beginning would be great. I find it slightly sad that I'm planning my weekends around a game like this already, but an extra weekend in between would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Op
05-26-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm ok for a month. I'M ALSO OK if we didn't have event running EVERY SINGLE DAY.

can we go back to the old days, where we have days WITHOUT event. I like a breather once in a while

Lol megaant! That was a good time! I like all does new options, put i'ts really stressfull to keep up with all does events!

Joe Op
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

Hi Sirius

It seems that no other options are needed. After 171 votes it's still more then 93% for 4 week timeframe. What about a new statement?

Many thanks
Viva, joe

-War Priest
05-26-2013, 03:35 PM
I agree and like the once a month event. I think its safe to say that we all have been playing this game for a while and one thing is very clear, this is not about us or what we want, this is about them and what they want. We can complain take polls and present our case where 90% of the players want it once a month and still they don't care. They are going to do what they want to do and what they want to do is maximize profits. I like the idea but I think you stand a better chance of becoming president than get a greedy company to change their ways.

lemonhaze
05-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi Sirius

It seems that no other options are needed. After 171 votes it's still more then 93% for 4 week timeframe. What about a new statement?

Many thanks
Viva, joe

i agree with u there on the statment from the bosses..only thing they care about honestly is gettin richer..but we shall see what he says if he speaks at all since no one agreed with him

THQ
05-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Once a month please

glitters
05-26-2013, 05:52 PM
This game is not your life. If you let this game dictate your lifestyle, then something is clearly wrong with you. If you feel the need to participate and win every event, then something is clearly wrong with your mental health. Psychological treatment recommended.

There are over a million MW players. Most of them don't use the forum so can't vote in this poll. Also, most of them don't take the game serious to the point that they would lose sleep or suffer from anxiety attacks over missing out on an event.

I say make WDs more frequent. Most players would love the extra prizes. Who cares if you miss an event. It's not like it will kill you. Or will it?

jkppkj
05-26-2013, 06:02 PM

I really think there should be a war every weekend, only 24 hours long. 2 day boss event, 2 day LTQ, and 1 day case event.

Ooooh, or better yet, at midnight start with a 4 hour boss event, 4 hours LTQ, 4 hour case event, 12 hour war.

Auspex
05-26-2013, 06:30 PM
I think if these events were 4 hours only they could happen once a week and even crappy factions would actually have a chance to just pour on the gold to place. It would really change the top 100 a lot more. 3 day events are insane I need to work, eat, sleep etc. I can't possibly keep pace with the 3 day spend-a-thon to place so why bother, for 4 hours my whole faction might be able to pony up a few times.

Regardless though I'd like to see less time spent by at least 1/2 if it's once a month then only 2 days max even 1. Most of the million players are pretty average people we don't even bother to start throwing money away in WD events when we have less than 500 to spend on a phone game. If the games were shorter a lot more customers would throw their hats in and more often would just help Gree keep their bankroll.

Golf4life
05-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Sirius,

In a constructive manner, I would like to mention that your customers (especially people on this forum) have been expressing their concerns and opinions over the timeframe between wars since the beginning. I feel (only speaking for myself here) that all of these expressions have gone unnoticed and frankly uncared for. It would be a breath of fresh air if Gree would at least hear out the customer complaints. It is a shame that some people are so enthralled with this game that even with their concerns, they will pay out big bucks because of the thrill they get from it.

I sincerely hope this was a politically correct response, if not, let me know and I can edit.
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

zayden
05-26-2013, 11:03 PM
I agree with everyone that's posted except for the 16 people who voted to keep it the way it is. This is supposed to be a fun building game with a strategy aspect to it and gree has turned it into a non stop machine that you can't take a two hour break from without falling behind. Stop please with The daily events and even overlapping events and the constant wars. Give us people with jobs and lives a break before we stop playing altogether. I want one war per calendar month and breaks between events. I'd like to go back to enjoying the game instead of feeling like I've just picked up a second shift at work. Aren't games meant to be fun and entertaining and not a hassle?

glitters
05-26-2013, 11:14 PM
This is meant to be a fun game. Why are you taking it so seriously then?

I agree with everyone that's posted except for the 16 people who voted to keep it the way it is. This is supposed to be a fun building game with a strategy aspect to it and gree has turned it into a non stop machine that you can't take a two hour break from without falling behind. Stop please with The daily events and even overlapping events and the constant wars. Give us people with jobs and lives a break before we stop playing altogether. I want one war per calendar month and breaks between events. I'd like to go back to enjoying the game instead of feeling like I've just picked up a second shift at work. Aren't games meant to be fun and entertaining and not a hassle?

glitters
05-26-2013, 11:16 PM
You should only play as much as you want to play.

If you MUST play every event, it means you have no self control.

MoD
05-27-2013, 04:05 AM
1) max. once in a month. better all 6 weeks.
2) no overlapping events.
3) a few days of rest (let's say 2) after each event/war.

Almost There
05-27-2013, 04:18 AM
I vote for at least 4 weeks. Gree can stagger it's four games. CC one weekend, MW next weekend, KA weekend after, then MQ. And limited time events can be placed in the 3 weeks between wars with this schedule with some days of break. And also please try to avoid holiday weekends!

Rawrimabear
05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
I only play KA but the principle is the same. Voted to change.

Kw1564
05-27-2013, 01:24 PM
When GREE published the first informations about world domination events we where told that its going to be a three day event, once a month. Dont know anymore? Check out the FAQ from then: http://product.gree.net/us/event/world-domination/faq In my eyes that meens we have 27 days between events and NOT just 17!!! After 6 battles it's time to increase the time between the dominations to the promised 4 weeks instead of 3. Look at all does posts about it, its time to change. I would like to see opinions of EVERY FORUM USER, to get GREE to WAKE UP!! Update, due to Sirius post; For other opinions please post them in here and vote for the option that is closest to your idea! Thanks for voting! Viva, joe This has become just one event after another and we need to have alot better prizes and go back more to PVP and only war once a month then a few events In between but not overlapping getting Ridiculous like its just about how much money you can get from us. Kakawa PUN member and y'all already know our war stats.

Erkensang
05-27-2013, 01:30 PM
I think they should have a day war at the end of each week and at the end of the month they average the scores and then you could get prizes

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Wars are the exciting part of the game. Yes, they can get expensive, but no one if forcing you to play. You can always sit out or join a less active faction.

I am fine with the schedule so far.

jchow69
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Wars are the exciting part of the game. Yes, they can get expensive, but no one if forcing you to play. You can always sit out or join a less active faction.

I am fine with the schedule so far.

I am fine with schedule too.

VileDoom
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM

Glitters this may come as a revelation to you but some people strive for excellence in all aspects of what they do. You should apply some "excellence" to your trolling.

The Mole?
05-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Why the F U C K would you lot cry about WD to be once a month?

Let them run as many as they like, its their game. People play your game your way and not Gree's way. No ones begging you to bang out every WD, if its too much then leave it out, play whats right for you. No one has obligations to bang out every event. Sort your heads out instead of crying.

Tito89
05-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Why the F U C K would you lot cry about WD to be once a month?

Let them run as many as they like, its their game. People play your game your way and not Gree's way. No ones begging you to bang out every WD, if its too much then leave it out, play whats right for you. No one has obligations to bang out every event. Sort your heads out instead of crying.

pppppp...pedo

The Mole?
05-27-2013, 05:54 PM
pppppp...pedo

oi pampers boy, looking forward to seeing you get banned.

Read the ToS

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Your like these B I T C H E S you get who falsely accuse men off R A P E, i wounder how many men you falsely accused of bumming you, lol

F U C K ING KIDS THESE DAY!

Tito89
05-27-2013, 05:55 PM
oi pampers boy, looking forward to seeing you get banned.

Read the ToS

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Your like these B I T C H E S you get who falsely accuse men off R A P E, i wounder how many men you falsely accused of bumming you, lol

F U C K ING KIDS THESE DAY!

i may get banned, like you, ill be back

glitters
05-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Bad spin. It's an addiction and you know it.

Glitters this may come as a revelation to you but some people strive for excellence in all aspects of what they do. You should apply some "excellence" to your trolling.

piercedtoy20
05-27-2013, 06:25 PM
I think it should be once a monh or if the y want other options then every 45 days or 60 days apart. And start having events focused to the new players to get stronger so when they get higher level that dont level as quick they can be at least be somewhat evenly matched agianst they other players

zayden
05-27-2013, 07:08 PM
I believe this thread is about the opinion on the time frames between events, not your opinion of my opinion. But to feed the troll I'll answer your question, the fun part of this game is making your character stats better,your base better, and winning pvp. The wars and events are a fun aspect, but they are increasing in frequency as a money grab by gree not to increase your enjoyment. They are actually burdening because if you're not participating you're falling behind to people in similar levels. I play call of duty too but i could take a month off without playing and still come in and rock people. I'm not taking it so seriously I just want to be able to be competitive. But I also don't want to HAVE to play the game constantly just to keep up. Rant over, troll someone else

This is meant to be a fun game. Why are you taking it so seriously then?

El Cid
05-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the thread Joe.Once a month as previously announced is my vote

war hammer
05-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Is this official? Like will Gree change it to the results of the poll. Or is this just player-created?

glitters
05-27-2013, 08:17 PM
People in denial are just going to label the truth tellers as "trolls".

Clearly you have a problem. It's not that you don't want to put this game down. It's that you can't.

I believe this thread is about the opinion on the time frames between events, not your opinion of my opinion. But to feed the troll I'll answer your question, the fun part of this game is making your character stats better,your base better, and winning pvp. The wars and events are a fun aspect, but they are increasing in frequency as a money grab by gree not to increase your enjoyment. They are actually burdening because if you're not participating you're falling behind to people in similar levels. I play call of duty too but i could take a month off without playing and still come in and rock people. I'm not taking it so seriously I just want to be able to be competitive. But I also don't want to HAVE to play the game constantly just to keep up. Rant over, troll someone else

VileDoom
05-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Clearly you have a problem. It's not that you don't want to put this game down. It's that you can't.

The same inability you have to put the forum down.

Plutorules
05-27-2013, 11:30 PM

This is true Glitters but also true is that if you never ask for something you will never get it? But people need to put action behind their words.

I really like this game(except for all the crashing - thats just on me for being android :) ) and enjoy the wars but they are starting to make no sence at all so I have skipped some of them. They are time heavy and therefor not worth the units your getting.

I would really like it to be wars everyday but at limited time frames and then war for a whole month. This way you can play with the whole concept. Even make some wars count more then others. As the war format is no it more grinding then playing. So I really guess that wars as they are now will be cut from my game at least half the time.

So in short I have a wish and ask for it. You like it as it is. Its no longer. We all have the right to state our mind on the game. As long as you support you words with actions.

Best wishes Pluto

2nd dan
05-28-2013, 12:45 AM
If they keep the time scale they going to have release a unit to upgrade two buildings at once as I haven't been able to upgrade anything else other than le money buildings since they came out... My base has become a ghost town :)

zayden
05-28-2013, 06:21 AM
You caught me. I must really have a problem like you said. I mean who better than you to know me...since we've known each other so long. My church is sponsoring a program I'll be joining soon called Modern War-aholics. Thank you for helping me see the light

Dutchie
05-28-2013, 06:27 AM

No Gary, I don't want to be in your gang!

Chief Petty Officer
05-28-2013, 06:38 AM
In my opinion if you really want gree to act rather than just placating everyone by pretending to listen, then I suggest that people ban together, a players union. It's the only way to get a company to do something that otherwise doesn't make them money. It would take enough gold buyers to affect gree's bottom line. It's just a way to keep them honest, a good example would be the change in war schedules or the worthless bonus units given out in the last ltq. Food for thought.

Golf4life
05-28-2013, 07:13 AM
*end sarcasm*

I think it is sad that you had to include this. pretty epic response until that.

Bobar
05-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Hiyas,

Thanks!

~Sirius

i am very happy with a full month. looks as approx 95% (now 300 votes) do. please listen to us gree (sirius).

most of us are complaining itīs no time in between right from the beginning. events are even overlapping now. no break at all...

zayden
05-28-2013, 07:52 AM
I apologize to you sir. I was afraid a man with the name glitters who obviously didn't understand the point of this thread or the comments contained therein would understand that he wasn't actually helping me to realize something about myself but in fact I was being sarcastic. I have since changed it for you, and just for you. Now go child into the world and spread the word of your saving someone on a forum from writing something you didn't find funny. Go now and run fast little one

whiskeybravo
05-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Once per month like people have been asking for since pretty much the second war was announced.

lemonhaze
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
got 310 vs 18..i bet the 18 is gree support lol..but does it matter what the customers think or say to them? quite simply NO..as long as everone buys gold and keeps makeing them money nothing will change..i have since stop buying gold and got a chargeback on the last purchase i bought and will no longer buy it ever again

Ninjasasquatch
05-28-2013, 10:09 AM
I say once per week is better!

lemonhaze
05-28-2013, 10:52 AM
I say once per week is better!
if thats the case why dont u just wish for 1 everday nonstop war..

Business Time 7
05-28-2013, 11:07 AM
I and two of my friends have discussed quitting the game completely because the events run non-stop now. It just creates stress, becoming less and less fun as the events get closer together. Sure you may make more money right now, but it will not make up for the shorter life of the game if the wars stay this close together.

Joe Op
05-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Come on folks! More votes please!!

Major Silverback
05-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I think it'd be better If wars were 6 weeks or 2 months apart.

whiskeybravo
05-28-2013, 07:35 PM
I think it'd be better If wars were 6 weeks or 2 months apart.I actually agree considering we seem to have 2 other types of events overlapping practically non stop now days?

glitters
05-28-2013, 07:49 PM
This forum is only a filler for me. Fills in on idle time at work.

Bad attempt. I pity your desperation.

The same inability you have to put the forum down.

glitters
05-28-2013, 08:09 PM
This is true Glitters but also true is that if you never ask for something you will never get it? But people need to put action behind their words.

I really like this game(except for all the crashing - thats just on me for being android :) ) and enjoy the wars but they are starting to make no sence at all so I have skipped some of them. They are time heavy and therefor not worth the units your getting.

I would really like it to be wars everyday but at limited time frames and then war for a whole month. This way you can play with the whole concept. Even make some wars count more then others. As the war format is no it more grinding then playing. So I really guess that wars as they are now will be cut from my game at least half the time.

So in short I have a wish and ask for it. You like it as it is. Its no longer. We all have the right to state our mind on the game. As long as you support you words with actions.

Best wishes Pluto

Yeah I know. I was only trolling. Or semi-trolling and being semi-serious.

The players want to see their favourite game be improved rather than see it go down in flames. It's understandable. So they should be given opportunities to voice opinions on the direction this game should take.

Bear in mind that most players don't even know this forum exists, let alone participate in it. The changes being requested by the "majority" in this thread are for the benefit of themselves at the cost of the real majority. The forum participants are mostly made up of players in high ranked factions. It would be unthinkable for them to miss out on an event, because it would hurt their 'competitiveness'. They may go crazy, suffer from insomnia, dementia, etc, as a result.

Since time gaps between events are constantly shrinking, they feel like they are being forced to play this game more and more often. It "burns" them out, they would say. That's the source of their frustration. Therefore their motive to lengthen the times between events becomes obvious. They don't want to be 'forced' to play this game, but at the same time they don't want to fall behind.

From the perspective of the casual or leisurely player who isn't excessively obsessed over this game, they would love to have more frequently occurring events. Because why not? It doesn't matter to them if they miss a WD or rank badly in one. It would make the game more exciting for them if they could log on at any time and experience the game at its fullest.

Shmuckdegraff
05-29-2013, 05:55 AM
I'd prefer a monthly war, along with a day or two break between events....yea that'd be swell

Wai
05-29-2013, 06:50 AM
I'd prefer a monthly war, along with a day or two break between events....yea that'd be swell

Nothing stopping that now. Once per month for me from now on. Oh how good its going to feel in 9 days time relaxing and sleeping and going out and NO schedules. Actually it feels good already.

But if you want to spend three hards days every couple of weeks then that's fine also. Its a choice we have.

Why don't we all exercise our right to choose to miss every alternate one until it becomes once per CALENDAR month again. That's up to each individual and faction to decide.

Better still, why not organise a faction 'get together', relax, have a few drinks and leave the game home. Or make it a virtual 'get together'.

Joe Op
06-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Dear Sirius and other GREEers

I'm bringing this up to front page once again since there is no reply by admin to that topic. It was clearly mentioned to be a 'once a month' event. Don't you like to say something, while keeping in mind that 373 forum members voted and 352 voted for 'do as mentioned'?

Thanks and regards
Joe

De$eption
06-02-2013, 07:01 AM
If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.

NamelessMaster
06-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Make it 2 days of war saterday and sunday, between wars 28 days wich give use 5 events of 5 days and ā few days of rest. Also make it more fun for free players(im gold user) to gain higher at Some events. Specialy delete THE event for top1/50/250 on boxes top 50 are using hax or glitches for sure. I know cause im ā gold spender. 800 boxes open SURE ligit.... Start banning ALL haxors. Give war then and i promise top100 factions become top50 and so on.

Tinafunnestever
06-02-2013, 11:54 AM
I say have a war every 8 weeks. I have lost more then 2/3 of my faction to people fed up with the game and gree.

Joe Op
06-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Mister and Miss GREE
Still no new words about provisional result?

Should i say thanks in advance?

Viva, joe

lemonhaze
06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Mister and Miss GREE
Still no new words about provisional result?

Should i say thanks in advance?

Viva, joe it seems odd that gree posted in this thread when u first started it..now since they see that things are not going their way they have went silent