PDA

View Full Version : Why Gree why

CAPT.GIN
05-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Why are you guys so lazy! How hard is it to change the units in the new boss event? Why have you guys not released the new building yet? Why is that almost everyday there's always issues with you guys! No gold sale can make me happy rite now, or not even free gold! I feel like Gree is spitting in our faces, all this money we give them for there games and still everyday we always find more issues and bugs.... Can you guys at least do things rite here and there?

Recas
05-24-2013, 12:49 PM
were s the fun in that...

Booje
05-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Well said! Couldn't agree more. And I've run into a even bigger problem. On Monday this week, my account vanished from my devise for no apparent reason. It's still there in the game. My factions members can still see it but I have no access to it. Of course gree wanted me to give them a bunch of info to restore but no word from them since I gave it to them. Here's a piece of advise gree: LISTEN AND RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!! But that's only if you want to keep them. I'm not going to wait for my account to come back very long. I'll just delete all gree games from my devise and forget that your poorly run company ever existed.

Paul Wall
05-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I thought these *awesome* units we're receiving were kinda familiar. I guess 100 Cartel Medics are in order.

Erkensang
05-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Why are you guys so lazy! How hard is it to change the units in the new boss event? Why have you guys not released the new building yet? Why is that almost everyday there's always issues with you guys! No gold sale can make me happy rite now, or not even free gold! I feel like Gree is spitting in our faces, all this money we give them for there games and still everyday we always find more issues and bugs.... Can you guys at least do things rite here and there?

Why so lazy gree? I agree with this quote