PDA

View Full Version : Nice Boycott FUN

Chups
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
1.9 M in the first war BATTLE! Congrats...looks like it's a success very early on. (sarcasm)

And to The RK........your are an Honorable Guild as always. And so are the rest who went for this Boycott at least in the first battle or first day.

Mr Painite
05-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Where did FUN say that they were not spending at all?

Marsh1
05-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Is anyone surprised by this???? The boycott will never work because there are too many guilds that have large egos (This goes for most of the top guilds).

l3lade2
05-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Actually for the large part most of the top guilds have certainly refrained from gem spending thus far, so either you don't know what you're talking about or you haven't actually looked at the rankings.

As for FUN, can't say that I for one will ever take anything posted on here by them seriously again. For all their whining and moaning at times, they are the only ones afraid to take a stand.

Nacon10
05-24-2013, 12:30 PM
FUN is using their bonus gems. they prob didnt buy any.

Rawrimabear
05-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Know what the best thing to do would be? Keep the boycott going strong so that they win with tens or hundreds of millions more than 2nd place. Think of the collective thousands of dollars they will have wasted out of their own pockets. And for what? Pixels in a game that they could have had for nearly free.

That is unless FUN really is is actually a cheat guild, which is a very strong possibility.

Rinkled4
05-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Liars without integrity.

The new guy
05-24-2013, 12:34 PM
When did fun ever say they were boycotting? They have always said they will be going for first so how much they spend depends on what others spend.

Wait till the end before congratulating anyone too much. Just look at CC there were all the well done to for sticking to it for the top teams after day 1, then those teams scored 20m on day two.

Monteverdi
05-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Well, FUN's strategy is quite clear, get a big advance in the first battle and then sit it out ...or spend more to remain on top. As someone said before their ego is quite big.

Chups
05-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Where did FUN say that they were not spending at all?

LOL......every body from TOP 1250 except uninformed FUN has less than 300K points first battle. So I guess the guys who started it and asked people to participate in it don't know anything about it. *wink *wink

Oh yeah they didn't buy any gems...just spent the bonus gems...how about F*** You?
RK and the top 10 guilds have bonus gems too you know? Did they use it?

Mr Painite
05-24-2013, 12:40 PM
LOL......every body from TOP 1250 except uninformed FUN has less than 300K points first battle. So I guess the guys who started it and asked people to participate in it don't know anything about it. *wink *wink

Oh yeah they didn't buy any gems...just spent the bonus gems...how about F*** You?
RK and the top 10 guilds have bonus gems too you know? Did they use it?

This does not answer my question. Link us to a post where FUN says they will not be using any gems.

Finsfan
05-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Hard to provide the link since it was removed by CJ.

Skyraiders
05-24-2013, 12:45 PM
This does not answer my question. Link us to a post where FUN says they will not be using any gems.

there is no post in public only empty words on Kakaotalk.....in their defense as much as i hate to do it they spent so much on the first couple of wars they are no doubt loaded with bonus gems......however they could have at least gave the apperance that they were not spending boat loads of gems.

Chups
05-24-2013, 12:48 PM
When did fun ever say they were boycotting? They have always said they will be going for first so how much they spend depends on what others spend.

Another idiotic comment. Always 2nd place RK has 190K points......."how much is spent depends on what others spent"?? Do you know how much discrepancy is 190K versus 1.9 Million??

Sexy Calindra
05-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Excuse my ignorance but how can the top factions be awarded bonus gems? How is it working.

As for the boycott, I would be surprised that this one stand until the end of the war!

Rastlin
05-24-2013, 12:52 PM
It was done outside of the forum, in a chat area. Most Top guilds were part of it, including FUN...

Rastlin
05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
It was also stated and agreed that no one would use bonus gems.

Chups
05-24-2013, 12:54 PM

DO you know how many threads have been deleted by the mods here? But I'm sure there are some individual posts lingering here and there but I ain't gonna look for them for your satisfaction..Ain't worth my time. Why do you even think RK and the rest of the top 25 didn't have more the 300K on the first war? Do you even really need a link for that? OK so lets say they didn't promise a boycott......thier name is now DIRT...nobody is going to believe them anymore. "It's not what you did....it's what people think you did" that will put you in trouble.

Mr Painite
05-24-2013, 12:55 PM
there is no post in public only empty words on Kakaotalk.....in their defense as much as i hate to do it they spent so much on the first couple of wars they are no doubt loaded with bonus gems......however they could have at least gave the apperance that they were not spending boat loads of gems.

It was done outside of the forum, in a chat area. Most Top guilds were part of it, including FUN...

It was also stated and agreed that no one would use bonus gems.

Can we see a screenshot? I am not a fan of accusations without proof.

Rastlin
05-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Everyone can go to our Guild Forum, and see which guilds agreed (it was done through chat, and emails). It is in the KA section.

Sirius
05-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Guys,

Threads such as these are not allowed. Please note the forum rules below as call outs/insults are a violation of the rules.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47708-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

/Closed

~Sirius