PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree why don't you have members here help mod the site

Totalwar
05-24-2013, 04:35 AM
Hey Gree why don't you have members here help mod the site.have long standing members who can be trusted pay them some gems each month.They could feed back to you but this only work if you fast track any querys.Still have a site admin from Gree.I seen this work really well on other gaming sites.

nicsonology
05-24-2013, 08:23 AM
U can find a part time job at weekend to buy a gems if gree don't listen

Totalwar
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Ho well no one likes this idea and does not have to be for gems could be for the love of the game. So we carry on getting rubbish support off this forum.

DragCro
05-25-2013, 01:31 AM
O like this idea,and i want to be mod :)

alizainal
05-25-2013, 02:38 AM
make all of us mods. free gems for everyone!!!

Colony Colonel
05-25-2013, 04:03 AM
I agree, but I see that it won't work as most players on this forum are against GREE and everything that they do to raise their bank balance. Also tho forum is to discuss topics, ask questions and just generally chat with the other players in the game. But every post that people make on this forum whether it be about gem spending or a boycott, for hackers or against hackers, for or against events... Every player always pipes up with their own opinion and has a huge rant at the player.

This forum is completely unwelcoming and used to be a great place. The people here need to pull together and become friends.

Players that are the most active, friendly, helpful and adhere to all forum rules should then be appointed mods to deal with the negative atmosphere that we currently have

Dexter Morgan
05-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Well said colonel :thumbup:

Racr-X
05-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you for sharing...

Dirt road Joe
05-28-2013, 08:25 PM
Thank you for sharing...

I originally left this topic alone. I think it would be a good idea, although I can definitely see the problems with it like colonel pointed out.
But I was reading through the FAQ page of the forums and found this:

"Moderators and Administrators
What are moderators and administrators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other actions. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.
Administrators are the people who have overall control of everything that happens on the board. They oversee how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, what information to require from members and who to appoint as moderators."

So it is out there. But the likelihood of this happening is slim. They seem to be stepping up the moderation lately through Gree employees themselves. But the FAQ says there always a possibility.

RandomUser
05-28-2013, 08:40 PM
We used to have a player-moderator. Somewhere along the line, however, the paranoids running the asylum put the kybosh on that as they barely trusted their own employees to handle communicating anything with their customers, let alone anyone on the "outside". She was a very helpful member here, too. It was a shame.

U WISH
05-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Maybe i should "RUN" for it as an outsider and newbie although Knowledgable and helpful, thats what mom says anyways

Vote for me and i will help this forum get back to the way it was (clap clap)