PDA

View Full Version : My journey - The Truth

Spartacus18888
05-24-2013, 01:47 AM
If someone could please advise how to upload Photos, I will simply explain the Life and Death of Spartacus.

BigMoney
05-24-2013, 01:49 AM
Upload the photos to a site like imgur.com, then use [ img ] tags.

TZora
05-24-2013, 01:54 AM
upload them to picturepush.com .. u don't even need an account there to upload pics :)

Spartacus18888
05-24-2013, 01:59 AM
thank you, both respect.

Ill look at both.

Spartacus18888
05-24-2013, 03:02 AM
0 does this work

Spartacus18888
05-24-2013, 03:03 AM
http://spartacus.picturepush.com/album/270463/p-The-Truth.html?rnd=3088#column2::/album/270463/detail/13141675

bald zeemer
05-24-2013, 03:04 AM
The link has to end with a supported file type (.jpg your best bet)

bald zeemer
05-24-2013, 03:07 AM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/13141675/480/The-Truth/Auto-farming-2.jpg

To do that I posted:
[ img ] http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/13141675/480/The-Truth/Auto-farming-2.jpg [ / img ]

Without the spaces.

Right click on the source, select "copy image URL", and use that in the IMG tags.

Spartacus18888
05-24-2013, 03:12 AM
OK.....Spartacus, spent his first 3 wars in the Top 250.......Met some great Guys and Girls.....Lots of said Guys and Girls, wanted to Know what it was like on the Big Leagues, so I thought Id come and Have a Look.

My stats were not great, Id been running around getting bricks doing robberies etc, I never entered the game to sit on my fingers, that's a different gamer to me. First War I Scored 35k, second 175k, third 145k.....So I stepped up......To see what it was like.

Due to my stats not being the greatest, a few declined me, I can understand that, but many others were prepared to offer me the Chance. I made it clear AT DAY 1 to all those that were interested, I was going to see what it was like to play at the top.......I made no empty promises to anyone, I offered a small sum of points 150,000 which by my math, gave a team score of 9 million - assuming all matched - which I expected most in a top 50 to do.......How wrong I was proved......

I made it clear I would not play with Cheats.......Auto Farming Is in my opinion CHEATING.

I made it clear, I would not play with PONCES - Those that sit at low level, with LOW points in war, to get BONUSES funded by others.

I made it CLEAR that having IDLE 2nds was not really Fair.......

one man gang
05-24-2013, 03:18 AM
*eats popcorn*

Continue... Does this story include the Starks? An arrow to the knee?

Excited

OZTHEMAN
05-27-2013, 04:03 PM
I left my previous syndicate THE SOPARNOS for this very reason the leader has yet to score over 80 500 points his last battle was 29 000 the battle prior was 50 350.. He was so naive and vulgar he boasted, on several occasions about wining big boss on 40 levels therefore we knew where his priorities were.. I was kicked out for questioning him on this subject and was taken by a much better syndicate HCG.. We all should have our integrity and principals.. I admire you for standing up to yours.. and another 23 players left after the battle.. most gold spenders..

BigMoney
05-27-2013, 04:25 PM
I left my previous syndicate THE SOPARNOS for this very reason the leader has yet to score over 80 500 points his last battle was 29 000 the battle prior was 50 350.. He was so naive and vulgar he boasted, on several occasions about wining big boss on 40 levels therefore we knew where his priorities were.. I was kicked out for questioning him on this subject and was taken by a much better syndicate HCG.. We all should have our integrity and principals.. I admire you for standing up to yours.. and another 23 players left after the battle.. most gold spenders..

Integrity and principals in the same sentence as HellCalls Group? ROF.

reesebutton
05-27-2013, 10:17 PM
It's a compelling read, I'm waiting for the next episode.

Spartacus18888
05-28-2013, 08:56 AM
AUto Farming

So what all this about.

It's not as people think, going to a regular drop and getting a non consumable Explosive, its not doing the same with an Android with a 100% success ratio. I consider those to be strategies, not CHEATING.

Auto Farming is where you Earned income goes straight to the bank, with no need for you collect it, as an example your Laundrette, pays out every 5 minutes, a small reward but over the hour, a large amount....Over the Day a reasonable return. No need to do anything with Auto Farming, the Laundrette pays out, the money goes to your bank, less a TAXATION that is taken by the Syndicate.

The other benefit Auto Farming, is you never need to worry about being attacked, as you are ALWAYS invisible to other players.......

So in essence the Script from the game is changed........

Cheating or Clever, I know which side of the fence I sit.

For those who are **** this I question weather you really should be playing a game, surely your skills would be better used in real WHITE COLLAR CRIME, where the rewards are more than pixels.....

Droop1972
05-28-2013, 03:40 PM

HCG supports cheating and has no problem accepting tainted war prizes.

This thread sux.

the_brein
05-28-2013, 11:48 PM
I was hoping someone pinched this one off. Don't look like its happening any time soon. Looks like we're gonna have a floater.

Ragmondino
05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Stop spamming everyone's threads cheater.
You really surprised no one has joined you when it's clear your a cheat?

VNX Alano
05-30-2013, 05:26 AM
always interesting ! 😃

remingtonsteele
05-30-2013, 12:14 PM

Dude, what you read in a forum isn't necessarily the truth. I know that HCG has cleared out all known cheaters at this point. Can you say the same for all other groups? I've seen cheaters in the top 2 groups. Without naming names there is one in each that came up with 50,000 stats boosts over 2 days (before syndicate battles and events were what they are now).
Sadly Gree is actually rewarding the cheaters who spend, while punishing those who cheat and don't spend so we'll never get rid of it. However calling out a group of 60 for one guy is pretty weak.
If you knew how DLs really worked in syndicate battles you would know that they don't really make that big a difference. (10 hits max or 2 PAs according to gree's own coding takes one down) and every top 10 team has at least one guy with an attack over 275k which means only 1 attack is required. A non-gold cheater can't have much effect on a team putting up 19,000,000 points, nor on the other top 10s putting up 10,000,000- 50,000,000.

Its just getting boring dragging up one instance of cheating that hasn't influenced anything. Concentrate on the Gree aided cheaters who were welcomed back into or defended by their syndicates if you really want to re-hash the same old arguments.

BigMoney
05-30-2013, 02:25 PM
You know, if you weren't prepared for the stigma associated with having a cheater in your group, you shouldn't have had a cheater in your group. Not even worth addressing your other points. I don't really care that much when some idiot cheats in some way that doesn't affect me (time traveler hood, RP hacker still too weak to attack me, etc). But when your cheating negatively affects other people, that's when it bothers me. I don't know the exact stats of your DL, but it doesn't really matter since it's not the point.