PDA

View Full Version : To All Fight Club Members You Di Man Word Up

SinSir
05-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are . It is about time all is rivals clan bow in defeat.

I give up as the guy didnt get an education, can't write a simple paragraph so my bootleg version of the thread ends.

Congratulation to everyone who was in the top 4000 in my eyes none of you are wimps.

the_brein
05-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Congratulation to everyone who was in the top 4000 in my eyes none of you are wimps.
Thank you sir. It ain't easy, being cheesy.

Dr.
05-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are . It is about time all is rivals clan bow in defeat.

I give up as the guy didnt get an education, can't write a simple paragraph so my bootleg version of the thread ends.

respect!!!! FC rules!!!;)

Babytway
05-25-2013, 03:00 PM
im not in fight club but i definitely rule!!!!!!

TZora
05-25-2013, 08:16 PM
politicians rule .. corporates rule .. we are just slaves :p

KemoKidd
05-25-2013, 08:48 PM
The fact that Fight Club is the only name in the winner's list is bad ass. The fact that the difference between them and 2nd place is more than almost every syndicates total is bad ass. The only thing that will be just bad instead of bad ass is their credit card bills! Not hating. If you got it, spend it!