PDA

View Full Version : To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

therockstar
05-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!

the_brein
05-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Whatchu sed about they's mama?

kingofwale
05-23-2013, 08:04 PM
if it is indeed the truth.

How is this any different than any "hack" out there?? If people can get banned for time-hacking, FC should get banned to in proven to be the case.

tam...
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM
I have a spiffing idea, why dont you add a few mafia and move up to them, or if you have too many, lose a few, I am postive they will be thrilled with your visit

MattThomas08
05-23-2013, 08:14 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/1mwiw.jpg (http://imgflip.com/i/1mwiw)

tam...
05-23-2013, 08:18 PM
No, i postitively refuse to "man up"

MattThomas08
05-23-2013, 08:21 PM
No, i postitively refuse to "man up"

Then for you...

http://i.imgflip.com/1mwne.jpg (http://imgflip.com/i/1mwne)

tam...
05-23-2013, 08:26 PM
:D:D:D ROLF good one

bald zeemer
05-23-2013, 08:28 PM
I think you've woefully misjudged your strength.

There are big targets in the game, and the big players go hunting those targets. It's unlikely they'll give up their hunt to go and rob you a couple of times.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/sam_zps8c9c7837.jpg

So just who is it we are hiding from?

Ganja
05-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!

You say FC members are" hiding in the high mafia glitch"... so why don't you go up there and play with the big boys only rather than ask them to come down! You afraid bro you might get clobbered if you go there alone... heck bring your whole clan too maybe FC members will throw a welcome party for you =). From what I heard its bring your own lube... they like to play rough up there.

Why don't you man up and bring the fight to them?

tam...
05-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Rockstar, How could I refuse such a lovely invitation to stop by, let me know when some of your other buildings are due.

therockstar
05-23-2013, 08:41 PM
The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place. Tam and the rest of the crew are pure chickens come fight in the open and quit being such wimps!!! I could add as many mafia as you but still wouldn't see you Fight Club is just a bunch of wimps who can't play the real game. Come down where we all can see you or quit the game you are all pathetic!

Viola.
05-23-2013, 08:42 PM
This is quite literally the dumbest thread ever created. Yes, FC, "man up" and show your faces!!! There are players with 100K stats who want to take you on!!!!!! Stop hiding in the dark and bring it, wimps!!!!!!! ;)

Viola.
05-23-2013, 08:46 PM
The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place. Tam and the rest of the crew are pure chickens come fight in the open and quit being such wimps!!! I could add as many mafia as you but still wouldn't see you Fight Club is just a bunch of wimps who can't play the real game. Come down where we all can see you or quit the game you are all pathetic!

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/8f0b1c0f.jpg

tam...
05-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Never let it be said I dont give assitance to the blind, I went out of my way to find Rockstar and now, bless him, he has his own set of links he can use to get in contact with me, the instant he feels the moment is right

potvin
05-23-2013, 08:59 PM

Dude, do you realize how much of a friggin nerd you sound like?

EvillyGood
05-23-2013, 09:02 PM

No offense, but you sound like an obese, 30-something year old living in your mother's basement that has difficulties in doing anything other than tapping an "Attack" button on a phone, watching virtual steel doors close and re-open diagonally, and seeing the outcomes of the "battle".

Exhausting.

Glad to see there are still "real men" out there like yourself that are able to do just that without fear!

tam...
05-23-2013, 09:08 PM
I am looking forward to people posting pictures of fighting chickens

Ruxpin
05-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Well, I have now gotten my laugh for the night!

Viola.
05-23-2013, 09:19 PM
I am looking forward to people posting pictures of fighting chickens

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/3353b58d14da31eb1a9bfee15747cd78.jpg

therockstar
05-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks Tam for the visit pretty impressed you attacked me from hiding I will leave you a link come back as much as you want :-)

tam...
05-23-2013, 09:34 PM
Thank you, now we are linked ( blush) we are no longer hiding from each other. Sigh, don't you just love that warm fuzzy feeling

therockstar
05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes it touches my heart too bad you are still hiding from everyone else. I guess some day you will stop being scared :-)

Viola.
05-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Yes it touches my heart too bad you are still hiding from everyone else. I guess some day you will stop being scared :-)

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/72f2c3d63a7b9cb56c073a518c1a86e7.jpg

gambet1234
05-23-2013, 10:08 PM
So, wait, there is a reason for me to have over 505 mafia now :D

Kleptomaniac
05-23-2013, 10:19 PM
It's not our fault that everyone want to be friends with us

TZora
05-23-2013, 10:23 PM
The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place.
i'd appreciate if u get ur facts straightened up. the number is not 888 .. its 800. u cannot see anyone above 800 in ur rivals list :)

BigMoney
05-23-2013, 10:26 PM
I don't even understand the logic behind the OP. Yes, the people with monstrous stats are "hiding" from you, surely because they are "scared" of you. Perhaps they want to preserve links on their newsfeed, and they don't need morons with less than half their stats polluting their newsfeed with failed attacks, followed by multiple posts on their wall to add their mafia code or invitations to join their top 4000 syndicate, or something like that.

[FwD] VL4D
05-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Must play with the Indains. Looking for high iph people he can't rob or beat lmao

that
05-23-2013, 10:29 PM
How does 800 mafia thing even work? because I have over 2000 mafia members, but I still get attacked and robbed by other players.

Ragmondino
05-23-2013, 10:34 PM

What is it now? 2mil stats?
Yes stop hiding so everyone can beat you please...
Wen I find you your going to get one hell of a beating young lady

[FwD] VL4D
05-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Nicely said bigmoney

Viola.
05-23-2013, 10:38 PM
VL4D;777502']Nicely said bigmoney

...but no applauding my memes. That hurts, Bink. You're a mean man.

Viola.
05-23-2013, 10:41 PM
On a side note...where's my iMessage, Rags? Sad face.

[FwD] VL4D
05-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Lol viola. Love the pic. Funny who won the race I missed it

Viola.
05-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Dammit BINKY!!! Stop stealing my thunder!!!!!

IBTL
05-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Never let it be said I dont give assitance to the blind, I went out of my way to find Rockstar and now, bless him, he has his own set of links he can use to get in contact with me, the instant he feels the moment is right

Oh, Tam, how I do love and miss thee ...

therockstar
05-23-2013, 11:26 PM
Pretty funny FC Thinks there so tough yet little old me can get under there skin so easy :-)

TZora
05-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Pretty funny FC Thinks there so tough yet little old me can get under there skin so easy :-)
congratulations!!! you've won some trophies with that, i'm sure :p

Vito Corleone
05-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!Perhaps you should improve your stats before calling FC out. ATM you will be eaten for breakfest.

Viola.
05-24-2013, 12:56 AM

*they are, or they're

BigMoney
05-24-2013, 01:20 AM

You're bragging about being the human equivalent of jock-itch.

Pudgy Pumpkin
05-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Tam, with your stats why hide up in glitch land where nobody can see you? Why invest in such overpowering stats yet still take advantage of glitchery so people can't find you on the rivals list? What's the matter? Afraid of waking up in the morning to find a sea of green on your newsfeed or, heaven forbid, a little red? Why are you and the others so afraid? Could it be that you and the other thin skinned glitch hiders know that your supposed dominance of this game is just an illusion of your own making?

tam...
05-24-2013, 04:17 AM
Hello Pumpkin, since people are aware of my mafia number I thought it would be fun for those who wish to stop by my hood, to add or lose mafia to do so.

reras
05-24-2013, 04:26 AM
Omg funniest thread ever!

bald zeemer
05-24-2013, 05:00 AM
Tam, with your stats why hide up in glitch land where nobody can see you? Why invest in such overpowering stats yet still take advantage of glitchery so people can't find you on the rivals list? What's the matter? Afraid of waking up in the morning to find a sea of green on your newsfeed or, heaven forbid, a little red? Why are you and the others so afraid? Could it be that you and the other thin skinned glitch hiders know that your supposed dominance of this game is just an illusion of your own making?
Weren't you the one offering to donate to Lupo?

Ben Weston
05-24-2013, 05:24 AM
I find people in my attack list with 1000+ mafia?

Bam Bam
05-24-2013, 05:29 AM

I'm not sure who in FC you think is acting tough and pretending to rule the game. I have 545 mafia, so feel free to visit me with your daily beatings. lol

bald zeemer
05-24-2013, 05:31 AM
It just keeps on bracketing. If you have higher mafia then you more often see others with high mafia, but it's possible to see (almost) everyone from the 500s. I've never seen anyone in the 4000s (*cough*), but I've seen high 1000s relatively often, and I'm low 900s at the moment.

As a result of various things in the past, the end result is that most very high stat players are sitting somewhere between 700-5000 mafia. I'm sure we could all drop to 550-ish, and the result is that a whole lot of regular players would have the joy of having their RL packed with people they don't want to try and attack. If Gree could adjust the bracketing a bit so it worked more smoothly at high mafia levels then CC could self-organise to have levels within the Shark Tank. I think that would be a win for everyone.

Sulla1
05-24-2013, 06:34 AM
Level 136 is looking pretty good right now.

Sky
05-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Was Fc Never will again. Sorry. ...... friends stay together. Like the Indians do!

Dipstik
05-24-2013, 11:50 AM
You're bragging about being the human equivalent of jock-itch.

Ok, I lol'd. This was great.

dudeman
05-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Was Fc Never will again. Sorry. ...... friends stay together. Like the Indians do!

http://www.drinkstuff.com/productimg/19865_large.jpg

Gorilla Flavor
05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Question from a newbie: Do these members of fight club actually spend that much real money on the game? Or are they people who work for GREE/Funzio...?

If someone is to get 11392 successful attacks in one war (if you dont count the 576 attacks you get for free, assuming that you are fighting every hour, on the hour, for 96 hours...) that's 10,800ish attacks that they are paying for right? So... 10,800/4= 2,700 reloads, @ 25 gold per reload thats 67,600 gold.
67,600/1500 (cheapest gold) = 45 vaults of gold @ $100 each, sooo... $4,500.00 in ONE war?

Sooo is there something I'm missing? Are there actually people who are spending $5000 every couple of weeks on this game?

If my math is right, and there isn't some hidden bonus that these guys are getting gold for free... then that is some sad-ass-****. I would rant more and say how disgusting it is that people spend that kind of money on a VIDEO GAME, but I really hope that there is something that I am missing...

I

Dr.
05-25-2013, 12:02 PM

why not ask pro players to meet you at your local Y and spank you in your own neighborhood?

tam...
05-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Imagine the cost of coming second

tam...
05-25-2013, 05:10 PM
My choice for a mafia number was 666. But as they say the devil is in the details

Alex_
05-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Who would win in a fight between FIGHT CLUB and PIRATE UNITED NATION ?

iteachem
05-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Who would win in a fight between FIGHT CLUB and PIRATE UNITED NATION ?

That's a pretty cool idea...would be interesting to have a cross platform battle although I imagine way to much too figure out regarding strength equivalency etc .

(CCK) Cam
05-25-2013, 05:31 PM
That's a pretty cool idea...would be interesting to have a cross platform battle although I imagine way to much too figure out regarding strength equivalency etc .
Or maybe FIGHT CLUB vs Forum United Nation?

bald zeemer
05-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Or maybe FIGHT CLUB vs Forum United Nation?
It's asking a fair bit to have a lot of people spend bulk gold on both sides of the same war.

l1ster
05-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Question from a newbie: Do these members of fight club actually spend that much real money on the game? Or are they people who work for GREE/Funzio...?

If someone is to get 11392 successful attacks in one war (if you dont count the 576 attacks you get for free, assuming that you are fighting every hour, on the hour, for 96 hours...) that's 10,800ish attacks that they are paying for right? So... 10,800/4= 2,700 reloads, @ 25 gold per reload thats 67,600 gold.
67,600/1500 (cheapest gold) = 45 vaults of gold @ $100 each, sooo... $4,500.00 in ONE war?

Sooo is there something I'm missing? Are there actually people who are spending $5000 every couple of weeks on this game?

If my math is right, and there isn't some hidden bonus that these guys are getting gold for free... then that is some sad-ass-****. I would rant more and say how disgusting it is that people spend that kind of money on a VIDEO GAME, but I really hope that there is something that I am missing...

I

Why is it "disgusting" that people choose to spend their own money however they like? For your information there are indeed bonuses available for spending certain amounts but you'd still need to be spending at least $500 per month to qualify for that.

TZora
05-25-2013, 08:14 PM
seriously, people spend on booze .. smoking .. drugs .. and anything you can imagine. when did it become disgusting to spend money on gaming? its a form of entertainment and you don't really have to step out of ur home for gaming. as far as u don't play (or booze/smoke/drugs/watching sports, live shows, movies, television/etc) 24x7 and ruin ur personal life and relationships, how in the world is that "disgusting"?

i get it, it is disgusting when others can spend and you can't. or should we say, it is disgusting that others have money and you don't :)

KemoKidd
05-25-2013, 08:51 PM
They are not hiding. They are buying way more gold than you and I am sure they have a great strategy.

tam...
05-25-2013, 10:56 PM
seriously, people spend on booze .. smoking .. drugs .. and anything you can imagine. when did it become disgusting to spend money on gaming? its a form of entertainment and you don't really have to step out of ur home for gaming. as far as u don't play (or booze/smoke/drugs/watching sports, live shows, movies, television/etc) 24x7 and ruin ur personal life and relationships, how in the world is that "disgusting"?

i get it, it is disgusting when others can spend and you can't. or should we say, it is disgusting that others have money and you don't :)
And on holidays. Where you are left with memories ( same as playing CC) photos ( same for screen shots) an amount to pay off the credit card. ( same if you buy gold) The only difference being, strangers don't criticize you for taking a holiday. Even if you bring home a nasty little rash.

tam...
05-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Take a holiday, and the dingo takes your baby. If only CC was around then and they preferred to play that than take a baby away on a camping trip. But at least the dog had some dinner

N41LZ
05-26-2013, 08:03 AM
Does the 888 trick REALLY work?
I have 550 mafia yet I can still see and attack Rivals with as much as 2000+ mafia?

Take a holiday, and the dingo takes your baby. If only CC was around then and they preferred to play that than take a baby away on a camping trip. But at least the dog had some dinner

The accused was acquited of all wrong doing - glad she could move on...

bald zeemer
05-26-2013, 08:08 AM
It doesn't work, and was never meant to. It was picked in order for everyone to have the same mafia count, but still be high enough to see a lot of the favourite targets of our heavy hitters.

Kcimz00
05-26-2013, 01:34 PM

^ This might positively be the dumbest thing I have ever read... I see people with more then 888 mafia ALL THE TIME

chalex accepted
05-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Why is it "disgusting" that people choose to spend their own money however they like? For your information there are indeed bonuses available for spending certain amounts but you'd still need to be spending at least $500 per month to qualify for that.

it sure is pretty digusting. these ppl clearly earns so much money rl that they can just burn it up. why waste the money just becouse you can afford it? why not give some to the needing? how about lower your salary so that your company, instead of giving it to someone who just tosses it can hire a bunch uneployed people. I know ppl are greedy.. its disgusting allright.

Chasm37
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM

What's your mafia count big dog? And what level are you on? The big baby wants some attention. Well let's get it in. Get me that info and I will holla at you. When I find you please be serious. If you are not at least at 1 million stats please delete this thread.

the_brein
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
it sure is pretty digusting. these ppl clearly earns so much money rl that they can just burn it up. why waste the money just becouse you can afford it? why not give some to the needing? how about lower your salary so that your company, instead of giving it to someone who just tosses it can hire a bunch uneployed people. I know ppl are greedy.. its disgusting allright.the world don't work like that. It's not burning it up. It's entertainment. Just like a movie. You don't keep anything. All you have is an experience. We all have our levels of entertainment that we require to maintain a happy life. No one can say one is right and the other is wrong.

sister morphine
05-26-2013, 03:32 PM
the world don't work like that. It's not burning it up. It's entertainment. Just like a movie. You don't keep anything. All you have is an experience. We all have our levels of entertainment that we require to maintain a happy life. No one can say one is right and the other is wrong.
Oh good lulz here. Who in their right mind would pay thousands of $$$ to go see a movie

dudeman
05-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Oh good lulz here. Who in their right mind would pay thousands of $$$ to go see a movie

A lot of movie-goers. Not on just one movie, but if you enjoy going to the theatre, or renting movies, or paying for movies "on demand" through your cable service provider, I'm sure there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands or even millions of people who spend thousands on movies.

Those movie stars and production companies don't end up millionaires by luck.

bald zeemer
05-26-2013, 04:08 PM
I've definitely spent at least an order of magnitude more on movies than on CC.

BigMoney
05-26-2013, 04:09 PM
bald zeemer owns a movie theater, in other words. :rolleyes:

tam...
05-26-2013, 04:30 PM
it sure is pretty digusting. these ppl clearly earns so much money rl that they can just burn it up. why waste the money just becouse you can afford it? why not give some to the needing? how about lower your salary so that your company, instead of giving it to someone who just tosses it can hire a bunch uneployed people. I know ppl are greedy.. its disgusting allright.
Well, giving the money to Gree, a company who employs people, fits perfectly with your suggestion.

tam...
05-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Hire a bunch of unemployed people....for what job?
Have you bought any gold to play this game?

sister morphine
05-26-2013, 04:50 PM
Those movie stars and production companies don't end up millionaires by luck.
Well, they get paid millions because millions go to see their movies not because one guy goes millions of times 😂

tam...
05-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Well, they get paid millions because millions go to see their movies not because one guy goes millions of times 😂
Dudeman said...." I'm sure there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands or even millions of people who spend thousands on movies."

the_brein
05-26-2013, 05:59 PM
I say movies because its a common activity. But how about sporting events, concert goers... All money down the drain at the expense of entertainment.

tam...
05-26-2013, 06:26 PM
Polo players. Now there is an expensive sport

TZora
05-26-2013, 08:27 PM
ur post in itself is giving me lulz ..

tam...
05-26-2013, 08:30 PM
How about travelling to the Cannes Film Festival or the Sundance Film Festival

tam...
05-26-2013, 08:32 PM
And teaching the horses to keep swimming is a killer :-)

TZora
05-26-2013, 08:46 PM
sister morphine, you are funny. could u explain how did SAS attain the 2nd position in the syndicate wars? may be you didn't spend $$$$ but someone must have. or may be nobody spent, it was on the expense of others?

Viola.
05-26-2013, 09:42 PM
sister morphine, you are funny. could u explain how did SAS attain the 2nd position in the syndicate wars? may be you didn't spend $$$$ but someone must have. or may be nobody spent, it was on the expense of others?

Zora, the point has already been made. Time to move on.

(On a side note, I apologize for correcting your grammar via PM with a grammatical mistake. Autocorrect is a b****.)

Edit: Gree is now aware of the issue at hand and hopefully they'll deal with it promptly. No reason to drag it out and get another thread locked.

nemi
05-27-2013, 03:09 AM

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've read since erm..... Yesterday. Why are you wasting time posting on this forum? Time is a commodity you have and could spend helping the needy? Why have you wasted money on a smart phone? Surely you could have done without and given that money away? Do you drive a Golf? You could have bought a Polo and donated the difference? The list is as endless as it is dumb. Thankfully we have the freedom to choose, now where would we be without that?

Oh, just curious, when was the last time you asked your boss for a pay cut?

TZora
05-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Zora, the point has already been made. Time to move on.

(On a side note, I apologize for correcting your grammar via PM with a grammatical mistake. Autocorrect is a b****.)

Edit: Gree is now aware of the issue at hand and hopefully they'll deal with it promptly. No reason to drag it out and get another thread locked.

agree with you.

sister morphine
05-27-2013, 03:41 AM
That's got to be the dumbest thing I've read since erm..... Yesterday. Why are you wasting time posting on this forum? Time is a commodity you have and could spend helping the needy? Why have you wasted money on a smart phone? Surely you could have done without and given that money away? Do you drive a Golf? You could have bought a Polo and donated the difference? The list is as endless as it is dumb. Thankfully we have the freedom to choose, now where would we be without that?

Now that's pretty dumb. It's a question of degrees surely. In 2012 the richest 0.1% of the world population (fewer than 9 million people out of over 6 billion) held about 81% of all the liquid assets (that's cash to you). You don't need to be some redistributionist socialist to know that's pretty crazy.

So how does that relate to crime city? Pretty simple - if a player is a high spender they can simply steamroller their way through the game (viz zeemer saying he knocked off the LTQ in a couple of hours). Where's the challenge or fun in just doing something like that? Same thing with syndicate wars; Bam Bam recently agreed with a suggestion here that Fight Club could probably post over 100 million IP in a single war if they were pushed? Or with the collect 20 box events; I'm sure I'm not the only one to be bemused by a player with a lead of over 100 boxes continuing to increase that lead for no good reason other than that they can.

bald zeemer
05-27-2013, 04:35 AM
Well SM, it is true that the game would be incredibly boring - if only 1 player did that.

As you well know that is not the case. Competitive people like to compete. It's not a secret, and I find it odd every time that people can't understand this simple fact.

tam...
05-27-2013, 04:54 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one to be bemused by a player with a lead of over 100 boxes continuing to increase that lead for no good reason other than that they can.

Other than that they can. ....oh the horror of it :-))))))

Gorilla Flavor
05-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Maybe "disgusting" was the wrong word to use. (Although I AM disgusted). I laugh, although it's so sad that it almost makes me want to cry. Sure you can compare CC to movies, televised sports..etc, but at the end of the day you can talk to people about the movie you saw or the game you watched... can't imagaine there's too many people getting all stoked to tell their friends about how they just spent $5000 on "extra attacks" which earned them "influence points" in a "syndicate war"... the reason that no one is stoked on telling anyone this, is because it's super SUPER sad. Please don't pretend that you don't agree... If you're human, then you know that dishing out thousdands of dollars on a monthly basis on a F*CKING APP, is well... basically just wrong in every sense. Although I'm sure the people at GREE don't see it that way. Normally, I wouldn't be the type to get into people's business. I just think that people need to take a long hard look in the mirror and really think about what they're doing. What is your "endgame" ? Where do you think this game is going to take you? What is the reward for winning? ... in the end, you receive absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING. F*CK ALL. Right? So... spend you're money how you want, but I honastly think that there is more to be gained by drinking/smoking/abusing drugs, than there is throwing thousands of dollars into an intangible trash can.

It blows my mind that GREE has such an unbelievably easy time taking your money. They sure got the formula right...

My one closing point: Take any of the top-spending 1000 people who play this game, ask them to tell their friends and family about it and how much money they put into it. I Guarantee that any of them would feel extremely uncomfortable doing this. Why? Because it's shameful. So don't pretend that it's not.

And to the brain who thinks that people who share this opinion are just mad becaue we "don't have money", get your head out of your a$$. We just know better (just as a down syndrome monkey would) than to spend our money on this sh*t. Seriously bud, it must be dark and sh*tty in there. Come up for some air.

Gorilla Flavor
05-27-2013, 05:05 AM
Well SM, it is true that the game would be incredibly boring - if only 1 player did that.

As you well know that is not the case. Competitive people like to compete. It's not a secret, and I find it odd every time that people can't understand this simple fact.

Hahaha... Hilarious. Competition...? "Let's have a spend-a-thon, the person who can burn the most money, WINS!!... and the prize?? NOTHING!! Congratulations competitors!!"

It's not a competition if you can BUY the win. And I find it very odd that people can't understand this simple fact.

jahfive
05-27-2013, 05:05 AM

Oh shut up and get a life

HoneyBadger3
05-27-2013, 05:27 AM
I appreciate the fact that Tam and Fight Club/Indians/SAS put things out of reach early in these events. Saves alot of people money knowing they shouldn't even bother trying. For that I say thank you!

bald zeemer
05-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Hahaha... Hilarious. Competition...? "Let's have a spend-a-thon, the person who can burn the most money, WINS!!... and the prize?? NOTHING!! Congratulations competitors!!"
That is true of almost every competitive endeavor. A lot of money is spent, trinkets are awarded. What of it?

one man gang
05-27-2013, 05:54 AM
LOLLLLLLL *climbs onto the highest high horse of all* I smite you all from my mighty horse! I hate people that spend to much.. I hate people that spend a little and I really hate people that spend in between or don't spend...

As for me? I'm perfect!

#rockinghorse

chalex accepted
05-27-2013, 11:35 AM

Suppose your asking retorical questions but ill asnswer anyway. 1 Becouse its fun and hopefully i can open e few eyes on what people are doing to themself (helping the soon to be needing) 2 True, i could do more althu i live in a county with very little poverty, i donate to some organisations that help out in 3rd world but that does not take much of my time. 3 kinda weird but the few homeless people we have all seem to have phones. apparenly owning a phone is incredibly important. But in all seriousnes i can only come up with dumb answers on those dumb questions. I think you know what i ment with my post, how absurd it is to spend this kind of money on a game. I know some of you are heavily invested in the game and need to defend your gold buying at any cost. But listen to Sister M and Gorilla flavour they have some awesome points and is just trying to help you.

Btw is a vault 120$ where you live aswell? the fact that diffrent countries pay diffrent amounts is another reason i wouldn`t ever buy gold. besides why play game on easy mode?

sorry rockstar for derailing thread but suppose it serves the perpouse of trashing these fc aswell

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-27-2013, 11:57 AM
I have a spiffing idea, why dont you add a few mafia and move up to them, or if you have too many, lose a few, I am postive they will be thrilled with your visit

Very true tam

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-27-2013, 12:09 PM

Kindof tough battling an Aircraft carrier
I think FC would lose that one
lol

Dr.
05-27-2013, 12:14 PM
At the end of the day, it boils down to "can you afford it or not?" If you can, then no point saying anymore. If you can't, then you need to check yourself into rehab. I have spent lots on this game. I also donate to local charities and to my church. I have been blessed with a great life. So what? If I spend 10k on a mobile app? It's my choice because I'm fortunate enough. I consider it entertainment. We all have our vices. I'd rather play a game than smoke or drink. Smoking and drinking will kill ya. Enough said...

tam...
05-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Some people choose to spend, some choose to spend a modest amount , some choose not to spend at all.
But some are caught in a trap, they want to keep up with the bigger spenders but find it an expensive to keep massaging their egos, so they can look like a CC tough guy..
But one day they may catch up to where some FC members now stand
( always wanted to try out the edit button )

matter0ni
05-28-2013, 08:09 AM
No offense, but you sound like an obese, 30-something year old living in your mother's basement that has difficulties in doing anything other than tapping an "Attack" button on a phone, watching virtual steel doors close and re-open diagonally, and seeing the outcomes of the "battle".

Exhausting.

Glad to see there are still "real men" out there like yourself that are able to do just that without fear!

laughed so hard i almost farted

DenZ1
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes. FC... What the hell is wrong with ya? Stop hiding behind your stats!!! Lower it down a notch or ten so we can beat ya!
:)) LOL.. And who is that guy Fight Club anyway???

janeslj
05-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Just looking through random threads to get in my 10 posts I need...I don't think I could come across anything more entaining than this in a forum if I tried. 10 sorts of stupid...that is all

Dr.
05-29-2013, 12:45 PM

When I first read this thread, I thought Rockstar was serious but after beating him/her over and over the last few days I quickly realize he/she is no one in and out of the game. "Just trying to get a rep" by posting about FC. I have left you plenty of links lil buddy, retaliate why won't you? Here is my advice for many of you: do not call us out unless you are ready to play. We do not back down from anyone. I mean, we will make you famous. Your newsfeed will be full. Ask fishbreath if you don't believe me. Poor fishie has been reduced to talking to himself on his wall. He is afraid to step out of his hood nowadays. It did not have to come to this. Stop being such a rock brain and learn from those before you. True Story! :cool:

SilentJay
05-29-2013, 01:15 PM
True story. Wow you are the funniest people i know. You spend thousands of dollars on a game and trully believe it means something. You are all loosers

tam...
05-29-2013, 02:20 PM
And for those who spend over $10,000 a month to try and beat FC members and still fail to do so, should receive their own special award

therockstar
05-29-2013, 04:03 PM
When I first read this thread, I thought Rockstar was serious but after beating him/her over and over the last few days I quickly realize he/she is no one in and out of the game. "Just trying to get a rep" by posting about FC. I have left you plenty of links lil buddy, retaliate why won't you? Here is my advice for many of you: do not call us out unless you are ready to play. We do not back down from anyone. I mean, we will make you famous. Your newsfeed will be full. Ask fishbreath if you don't believe me. Poor fishie has been reduced to talking to himself on his wall. He is afraid to step out of his hood nowadays. It did not have to come to this. Stop being such a rock brain and learn from those before you. True Story! :cool:

Dr. or whoever you claim to be I am truly sorry I have not visited your hood but my news feed gets reset pretty fast now a days since I apparently bruised some very small egos :cool:. I have left links for everyone that I have seen on my news feed and I really do appreciate all the visits but I cannot visit everyone since I do have a life outside of this game. Please come and visit and I will make sure to leave you a nice link so you can come back. There is no reason to be scared since it is just a game but maybe you didn't understand that and think you are oh so tough because of your big stats. I understand the million plus stats that some people have help you accommodate for other areas you are lacking in real life...but who am I to judge.

BigMoney
05-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Dr. or whoever you claim to be I am truly sorry I have not visited your hood but my news feed gets reset pretty fast now a days since I apparently bruised some very small egos :cool:. I have left links for everyone that I have seen on my news feed and I really do appreciate all the visits but I cannot visit everyone since I do have a life outside of this game. Please come and visit and I will make sure to leave you a nice link so you can come back. There is no reason to be scared since it is just a game but maybe you didn't understand that and think you are oh so tough because of your big stats. I understand the million plus stats that some people have help you accommodate for other areas you are lacking in real life...but who am I to judge.

>Starts a thread on the Funzio forum trying to provoke people to attack him in a mobile phone game
>Tells other people they have no life

LOL.

sez
05-29-2013, 04:53 PM

Sure had enough time to lurk your own thread waiting for someone to notice you again. Haven't seen ya in a few days Mouth. You out with Chunk, Sloth, Data and the other Goonies?

dudeman
05-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Sure had enough time to lurk your own thread waiting for someone to notice you again. Haven't seen ya in a few days Mouth. You out with Chunk, Sloth, Data and the other Goonies?

Hey you guys!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9210/slothyboy.gif

tam...
05-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey there cheers

Angel6ix6ix6
05-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Best post ever on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe "disgusting" was the wrong word to use. (Although I AM disgusted). I laugh, although it's so sad that it almost makes me want to cry. Sure you can compare CC to movies, televised sports..etc, but at the end of the day you can talk to people about the movie you saw or the game you watched... can't imagaine there's too many people getting all stoked to tell their friends about how they just spent $5000 on "extra attacks" which earned them "influence points" in a "syndicate war"... the reason that no one is stoked on telling anyone this, is because it's super SUPER sad. Please don't pretend that you don't agree... If you're human, then you know that dishing out thousdands of dollars on a monthly basis on a F*CKING APP, is well... basically just wrong in every sense. Although I'm sure the people at GREE don't see it that way. Normally, I wouldn't be the type to get into people's business. I just think that people need to take a long hard look in the mirror and really think about what they're doing. What is your "endgame" ? Where do you think this game is going to take you? What is the reward for winning? ... in the end, you receive absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING. F*CK ALL. Right? So... spend you're money how you want, but I honastly think that there is more to be gained by drinking/smoking/abusing drugs, than there is throwing thousands of dollars into an intangible trash can.

It blows my mind that GREE has such an unbelievably easy time taking your money. They sure got the formula right...

My one closing point: Take any of the top-spending 1000 people who play this game, ask them to tell their friends and family about it and how much money they put into it. I Guarantee that any of them would feel extremely uncomfortable doing this. Why? Because it's shameful. So don't pretend that it's not.

And to the brain who thinks that people who share this opinion are just mad becaue we "don't have money", get your head out of your a$$. We just know better (just as a down syndrome monkey would) than to spend our money on this sh*t. Seriously bud, it must be dark and sh*tty in there. Come up for some air.

tam...
05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
According to some posters we are all Gree employees. Thus the more you spend the larger our take home bonus would be :-)))))))))
Apologies to all real and hard working long suffering Gree employees. I am not taking the Mickey out of you. Just the conspiracy theorists

the_brein
05-29-2013, 07:52 PM
And to the brain who thinks that people who share this opinion are just mad becaue we "don't have money", get your head out of your a$$. We just know better (just as a down syndrome monkey would) than to spend our money on this sh*t. Seriously bud, it must be dark and sh*tty in there. Come up for some air.you misquote me and you misspell my name. Get a job you tree hugging hippie!!!

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/9ddf0367c1820609c412dad5ceb852c2.jpg

Wait, you were talking to me right?

Dr.
05-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Definition of rock star: artist who dominates his/her field; artist lauded by peers. Based on above definition, you are NOT a rockstar. You do not dominate in game or in real life. My real life is just as accomplished as my cc life. I will take on the name rockstar from this moment on and you get your real name: scrub!!!

Dr.
05-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Question: why are some players so upset over players who spend their money in the game? Here is an assumption: those who are able to, spend in game while those who are unable to, do not. I don't get upset that many players at level 200 only have 50k stat. Some players choose not to spend. Other just cannot spend. It's all good either way. Next time you wish to criticize ask yourself "why are you playing crime city?" If you are happy I'm happy. We are good 😄👍

the_brein
05-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Question: why are some players so upset over players who spend their money in the game? Here is an assumption: those who are able to, spend in game while those who are unable to, do not. I don't get upset that many players at level 200 only have 50k stat. Some players choose not to spend. Other just cannot spend. It's all good either way. Next time you wish to criticize ask yourself "why are you playing crime city?" If you are happy I'm happy. We are good 😄👍indeed. I got no beef with anyone dropping loads of cash. What feel is a moderate amount would be different for everyone else. No one can say what's right or wrong here. Just voice opinion.

TZora
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM
i didn't really wanted to get into this never ending argument but since you asked for it, here we go. and by the end of this post, i will show you your place, take my word on that.

Maybe "disgusting" was the wrong word to use. (Although I AM disgusted). I laugh, although it's so sad that it almost makes me want to cry. Sure you can compare CC to movies, televised sports..etc, but at the end of the day you can talk to people about the movie you saw or the game you watched... can't imagaine there's too many people getting all stoked to tell their friends about how they just spent $5000 on "extra attacks" which earned them "influence points" in a "syndicate war"... the reason that no one is stoked on telling anyone this, is because it's super SUPER sad. Please don't pretend that you don't agree... If you're human, then you know that dishing out thousdands of dollars on a monthly basis on a F*CKING APP, is well... basically just wrong in every sense. Although I'm sure the people at GREE don't see it that way.

a couple of guys (were my friends, not anymore) in my college were always jealous about ppl owning expensive cars. those asians who work hard and work smart to earn money, well they deserve to ride expensive cars. so they had these ferraris and porsche and what not. a car is a car, 4 wheels and used for the same purpose. buy one for 50k or 500k, the purpose is same. yea i know "status", "chicks", etc etc etc all that fascinates your decision while buying a car. but if you have a big hole in ur pocket, obviously, you will buy something that is budget friendly. but anyway, these two morons were always jealous of ppl purchasing expensive cars and their words co-relate with this gentleman "Gorilla Flavor" (go vape ur favo stuff, its better than stinkies lol. kudos to you, at least something is positive about you).

Normally, I wouldn't be the type to get into people's business. I just think that people need to take a long hard look in the mirror and really think about what they're doing. What is your "endgame" ? Where do you think this game is going to take you? What is the reward for winning? ... in the end, you receive absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING. F*CK ALL. Right? So... spend you're money how you want, but I honastly think that there is more to be gained by drinking/smoking/abusing drugs, than there is throwing thousands of dollars into an intangible trash can.

i bow to your excellency! there's more to be gained from drinking/smoking/abusing drugs! and from vaping. if you think you are safe, forget it. you are still taking some amount of Nicotine that will give you problems in the longer run. Ever tried to find out the effects of Nicotine? oh well, do whatever floats your boat and let others do whatever they feel "entertained" with.

nothing is easy in this world sweetie. if it was so easy, any tom **** harry would be running mobile app games. go design one, launch it and then i will be the first one to download it and install it on my phone. don't talk like 80 years old granny giving lecture about the gaming world.

take any of the 1000 people playing this game or any other game, ask them to tell their friends and family about it and how much "time" they put into it. I guarantee that many of them would feel extremely uncomfortable doing it. why? because it is equally shameful. take a group of smokers, alcohol addicts, drugs, etc and do the same. it will be equally or even more shameful. i can give tens of examples. in any case, what is right and what is wrong? who can decide that? you? me? according to me, 99 out of 100 drivers on the road are idiots who do not know how to drive and the only one who knows how to drive is me LOL. and if you ask all of those 99 people, they will think the same.

"Nobody but me, I'm the smartest one"

what sh*t do you spend your money on mr. wise guy? i'm sure you have your own poison just like other ppl here. everyone has something or the other.

Happyperson1
05-30-2013, 12:00 AM
As usual,Tzora makes the most sense of anyone in this forum. This thread was ridiculous; shoot it and me in the head to put us out of our misery. To the truly moronic posters who feel that a game forum is the appropriate'place to teach us a lesson on the values of life-- you're wrong. Don't like spending money on CC? Please don't and go away! Don't like people who send more money than you? Don't play the game! And especially don't go to the game's forum and try to lecture us on how full your life is and how players who spend money on the game are empty souls. You end up looking really stupid. We don't care what you think; you're wasting everyone's time.

Here's a little clue for you-- this is a forum about a game. It is populated by people that like the game and spend time and money on playing the game. Now do you understand? Our souls and social lives don't need saving. We're doing just fine!

TZora
05-30-2013, 01:12 AM
what i find funny is that people such as GF install this game "willingly". then they spend time playing it. then they spend time in joining this forum. then they spend time telling others how funny people look while playing/spending on a game.

the point is, people are here on this forum because they have a "common interest". they love this game and play it. spending/not-spending is a feature of this game and it is your choice what you wish to do with those features. if you (gorilla flavor) think those who "spend" are fools, then sir you are equally fool because you are spending something if not money .. time? brain? i'm pretty sure you can do a lot of better things with the time/brain you "spend" on this game.

here, let me give a little example:

Might be just what you're looking for:

We're looking to take on 8(possibly up to 12...depending) ACTIVE players to fill the spots we've been weeding out since the first war. We're a constant top 500 team with our sights set on 250. Solid group of guys, super organized and lots of fun to work with. No requirements for gold, only the strongest income players have to donate, everyone else focuses on getting stronger. Like I said, we've been weeding out the leaches after every war and we're left with a great core group of CC addicts.

GF

so mr. wise guy is a cc addict. i'm pretty sure he spends enough time in playing the game. makes me LOL now. remember, "spending" is the magical word here. we spend what we can :)

i tell you where is his frustration coming from. he is running a syndicate which is trying hard for the top 250. and he is recruiting ppl to make his syndicate stronger. he's working his butt off to be in the top 250. watching the leaderboards during syndicate wars, he finds that Fight Club keeps going on and on with influence points and he thinks, "omg, how many IP are enough?"

i guess his accusations are the result of his jealousy. am i correct mr. cc addict?

it is just like watching collect 10/collect 20 leaderboards. some players just like to take a major lead "because they can" ... they are capable of "spending" on this game so that's what they do.

closing point: there's literally nothing you can do about ppl who like to whine and be jealous. they just don't have the money to spend on this game but they still wish to talk big. then they talk about how smart they are for not spending on the game ... LOL

chalex accepted
05-30-2013, 01:30 AM
what sh*t do you spend your money on mr. wise guy? i'm sure you have your own poison just like other ppl here. everyone has something or the other.

Here is the key sentence and something we can all agree on. My poison is my car,sadly i need it for work. it freaking drains money, prolly 1/10 of whats left of my salery after bills and food. 4/10 goes to enjoyment (could be games worth spending money on, but its happens less and less often with all these new great free apps, if i have time that needs to be killed they do a great job of it totaly free. So now i can save extra every month. The rest i save for the futurue or a rainy day. We all beleave in the future real player or gold payer, so everyone just spend after reson than save the rest :)

BigMoney
05-30-2013, 01:45 AM
take any of the 1000 people playing this game or any other game, ask them to tell their friends and family about it and how much "time" they put into it. I guarantee that many of them would feel extremely uncomfortable doing it. why? because it is equally shameful. take a group of smokers, alcohol addicts, drugs, etc and do the same. it will be equally or even more shameful.

Hah, this reminds me of when I was living in Finland during my college years. I lived so cheaply, that I actually ended up spending more money on alcohol than I did on food (you can always buy cheap food, not so much cheap alcohol at the state-run liquor stores). I'm not ashamed of that fact though, I'm proud of it. Woo college. :D

Gorilla Flavor
05-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Wow. This will be my last post here, as it's gotten out of hand. All I wanted was to raise some awareness and hopefully make some people think about the amount of $ that's being thrown into this gaping cavern. I just think it's amazing that people will dish out this kind of money when they will never recieve A N Y T H I N G in return. I mean sh*t, go get a lap dance from Halle Barry, but a sportscar, go on a three-month vacation, PAY FOR TEN CHILDREN TO GO TO UNIVERSITY, do ANYTHING with your money.. but for f*ck sakes... on a game? My god.

And to the person who labelled me "jealous" of these people... I think it's fairly obvious that I am anything but jealous of these guys. Yes, I play the game, and yes I'm an addict. But I am able to sleep at night because I know that it doesn't cost me anything to play. I enjoy the strategy. What I don't enjoy is that people are able to buy success rather than earn it. But don't get that sentiment confused with jealousy. I'd rather be dipped in acid than live life in the shoes of a person who falsly justifies spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on an app.

Sorry if I caused any turbulence on your flight to the stars. I just want people to think.

TZora
05-30-2013, 08:39 AM
aww is this how u treat ppl around you, ur friends, co-workers, family members, etc?

so u say whatever u feel like saying, whatever "u think" is correct according to "you" and when ppl put up some constructive reasoning, u throw the towel and walk out cursing/abusing them?

you indeed have a class! see what i meant when i said:

i will show you your place, take my word on that.

knew u wud chicken out ..

This will be my last post here, as it's gotten out of hand.

geminiking01
05-30-2013, 09:37 AM
One question I have about Fight club. I believe in the last battle they were well ahead. Really far ahead of everyone. Why were they still spending large amounts of gold? Why continue to spend real money when you know you are going to win? Do they get something special for beating everyone by a large margin? I don't get it.

reras
05-30-2013, 09:40 AM
good question. Ben asking myself that

TZora
05-30-2013, 10:50 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_33_Strategies_of_War

HoneyBadger3
05-30-2013, 11:17 AM
I can't figure out which of those 33 strategies FC is using. Pretty sure you're not hitting the command centre right?

You're not willing to lose a battle to win a war? No negotiations?

Did you just copy and paste a link hoping that overspending resources and showing up your opponent would be considered strategy?

TZora
05-30-2013, 11:25 AM
man, can't you just put 2+2 together on your own? do i have to explain everything? i'm not supposed to discuss out our strategies here in open. can't you think of a single reason why a team would like to win the wars by a huge margin? *facepalm*

TZora
05-30-2013, 11:29 AM
here is the reason ... "we are psyched out"

LMFAO :D:D:D

tam...
05-30-2013, 11:35 AM
I can't figure out which of those 33 strategies FC is using. Pretty sure you're not hitting the command centre right?

You're not willing to lose a battle to win a war? No negotiations?

Did you just copy and paste a link hoping that overspending resources and showing up your opponent would be considered strategy?

Why did the second place getter keep adding to their score after it would be impossible for them to be overtaken by the team below them , yet they couldn't catch Fight Club ?

Dr.
05-30-2013, 11:41 AM
I for one am very pleased that GF will no longer post in this thread. Yawn...what a waste of time and space! Dude, as u said, please dip yourself in acid and do us all a favor. Thanks. 👍

Sirius
05-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Greetings folks,

Thread has run its course for sure. Please note the forum rules.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

/closed