PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support was responsive!!!!!

murf
05-23-2013, 06:27 PM
On Friday, I bought a vault of cash instead of gold and submitted a ticket. Today, I just had the transaction fixed. 6-7 days, not great, but not horrible.

TRAZ
05-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Seems about spot on for an average time.

murf
05-23-2013, 07:13 PM
I was worried because I keep hearing of tickets outstanding for weeks and then just closed. This didn't seem that horrible to me.

the_brein
05-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Seems average.

MattThomas08
05-23-2013, 08:17 PM
I had a ticket closed in 1.5 hours yesterday. Just sayin. Credit where due.

the_brein
05-23-2013, 08:20 PM
I had a ticket closed in 1.5 hours yesterday. Just sayin. Credit where due.sure. I'm not knocking them. They have their moments. Hell, thanks for the game even!!!

MattThomas08
05-23-2013, 08:24 PM
sure. I'm not knocking them. They have their moments. Hell, thanks for the game even!!!

There are those who might recognize I'm not Gree customer service's biggest fan. That whole spitting in your customer's face instead of responding thing....yeah...

But they did answer my ticket.

Edit: technically funzio made the game ;)

Sara`
05-23-2013, 08:38 PM
That's about average.

OMNI
05-23-2013, 11:23 PM
On Friday, I bought a vault of cash instead of gold and submitted a ticket. Today, I just had the transaction fixed. 6-7 days, not great, but not horrible.

Thanks. I agree, not great, but not horrible. We've taken steps to improve it and we aren't done. We want to be better than great. Thanks for being patient with us as we continue to push forward.

mxz
05-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Anything that gets answered by a human within 4 weeks is generally good, in my book.

Then of course there's the random "we don't refund misclicks anymore" responses. And the feedback tickets to not have 30 popups every time you log in that are completely ignored. Nice to be ignored equally on the forum and through tickets - consistency is key.

Vito Corleone
05-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks. I agree, not great, but not horrible. We've taken steps to improve it and we aren't done. We want to be better than great. Thanks for being patient with us as we continue to push forward.
Hi Omni, since you respond I have a question for you...
Is there any difference in handling requests sent ingame or via the website?
I.e. https://games.gree-support.net/requests.
I sent in a ticket using the website regarding the Steel Mil timer and never received a reply. A syndicate teammate of mine sent in a ticket using the ingame option and got a reply.

My phone hangs if I try to send ticket ingame. That's why I use the website.

Lurker
05-24-2013, 12:11 AM
6-7 days is quite good actually. Congrats. Had a similar problem recently - took longer to resolve (due to the syndicate battle-related queues, I guess).

I did lose out on my boss event "big prize" as my gold had not been credited in time.

lucky83
05-24-2013, 02:46 AM
Nice. And still i have tickets that are two months old that still isn't fixed. Sometimes i wonder how selective they can be. But of course, i wouldn't have my ticket as a prio since i'm still pumping in cash even though my problems aren't solved. Guess i'll need to change that, started that change during last war. An answer from a Gree representative would be very welcoming in my book.

mr_bossman
05-24-2013, 04:35 AM
Just made the same mistake, bought a vault of cash instead of gold.

Submitted a ticket.....

Ice Cream Man
05-24-2013, 06:39 AM

Omni, can someone take a look at ticket 599807. This issue is killing my battery and prevents any gold from being purchased.

"I have an In-App purchase hung up. iTunes has already refunded my money however the CC App keeps trying to complete the download. Getting the below error. Ive submitted a ticket but not getting any kind of response from support.

"You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasnt been downloaded". Ive deleted the CC app and reinstalled several times, rebooted the phone several times.

Anyone know how to fix this, its draining my battery at 13% per hour and is requireing a applieid\password everytime I open the app.

To be clear, im not missing any gold, iTunes has refunded my money, just need someone to clear the system of this transaction so that the app will quite trying to download it"

Ice Cream Man
05-24-2013, 06:52 AM
When will I be able to create a new threads?

Biggsy
05-24-2013, 07:05 AM
When will I be able to create a new threads?

I think you have to post 10 times before you can start a new thread

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-24-2013, 11:39 AM

Well you were quick on that one
I'm still waiting for the reply on my Monthly Bonus for April since the 8th of May.

MediumRawr
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
]forgetaboutit;778509']Well you were quick on that one
I'm still waiting for the reply on my Monthly Bonus for April since the 8th of May.

pfftt......just forgetaboutit :(

Really thou, GL

Assault and Flattery
05-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi Omni, since you respond I have a question for you...
Is there any difference in handling requests sent ingame or via the website?
I.e. https://games.gree-support.net/requests.
I sent in a ticket using the website regarding the Steel Mil timer and never received a reply. A syndicate teammate of mine sent in a ticket using the ingame option and got a reply.

My phone hangs if I try to send ticket ingame. That's why I use the website.

Due to the way our email routing system works, it's a LOT easier to find your ticket if it's sent through the game. You know how all that information about your game and device auto-fills with the message? That's what is used to sort it to the correct game/platform. It also includes all the info needed to pull up your account, so having to ask you for more info or sift through old emails in hopes of finding your account information slows the whole process down substantially.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
05-24-2013, 01:10 PM
pfftt......just forgetaboutit :(

Really thou, GL

Wow a quote with my name in it
Nice

MsTink0514
05-25-2013, 01:30 PM
On May 3rd I did the same thing and hit the vault of cash instead of the vault of gold. As of today I received 2 emails. 1st one that says they received my message (normal response), and the 2nd one saying "if you issue has not been resolved please contact us again". REALLY?!?!?! How could it be resolved if they never responded to my request in the first place. This is the first time I have ever had to contact Gree and I can say that I for one am not a happy customer. I still have all the cash sitting in my bank (and how tempting it is to use it lol), so all I want is them to exchange it for gold. I am glad you had a good experience though, hopefully mine will be settled before the end of the year lol :mad:

Brahmin
05-25-2013, 01:47 PM
On May 3rd I did the same thing and hit the vault of cash instead of the vault of gold. As of today I received 2 emails. 1st one that says they received my message (normal response), and the 2nd one saying "if you issue has not been resolved please contact us again". REALLY?!?!?! How could it be resolved if they never responded to my request in the first place. This is the first time I have ever had to contact Gree and I can say that I for one am not a happy customer. I still have all the cash sitting in my bank (and how tempting it is to use it lol), so all I want is them to exchange it for gold. I am glad you had a good experience though, hopefully mine will be settled before the end of the year lol :mad:

Now this is the support we're all used to. I guess everyone accidentally gets it right sometimes.