PDA

View Full Version : 3 hit per Heath PAC problem ....

Crime Time
05-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I find it quite disheartening that a problem has been confirmed that affects the playability of the game ( the 3 hit glitch ) that deprives the players ultimately of product purchased from Gree ( I.e. gold ) and yet no solution was proposed to correct this wrong for both those that submitted tickets and those that did not. ( see sticky post by CJ above)

Shame on you Gree.

Accordingly, I have reached a personal decision.

Because of this problem , the unexplained losses to inferior players, and quite honestly poor customer service I will no longer purchase any gold for the purposes of playing modern war until things improve. I know my purchase of upwards of 12 vaults a month is not a lot compared to the overall money spent by the players and will likely go unnoticed by Gree, but I cannot in good conscious continue to throw away my money for an inferior product.

In no way am I advocating a boycott or any other action in violation of forum rules; I do however ask that each player evaluate the game and make a conscious decision regarding their personal participation and support of this game.

Paul Wall
05-23-2013, 09:26 PM
I agree 100%!

Thump3r
05-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Im waiting on my re embursement from ireland.. Still.

Yankster
05-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Disheartening isn't it?

Crime Time
05-23-2013, 10:26 PM
I wish those the very best in seeking their refunds and would like to know how Gree determined the occurrence of the three hit glitch only occurred .05% of the time... Especially when the existence of it was denied for so long.

krabbie
05-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I'm with you, lost a lot of gold / WD points because of this. Won't buy gold anymore for WD-events!

At1davis
05-23-2013, 11:58 PM
I agree, I've wasted a lot of gold for my three hits only to lose two of those three to inferior players. I quit buying gold too. Back to free play and fun

DME
05-24-2013, 04:17 AM
I agree, I've wasted a lot of gold for my three hits only to lose two of those three to inferior players.

I think you mean inferior stats, not inferior players :rolleyes:

Sirius
05-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Greetings,

We have fixed the issue with not getting the correct amount of hits. If somehow this occurs to you again, contact support right away and they'll be able to verify by checking their logs on this. Other mentioned issues have been noted and we are working to resolve them asap.

/Closing the thread

~Sirius