PDA

View Full Version : Why don't they do boss events?

(CCK) Cam
05-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Why are they not doing boss events?

Killghost
05-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Looks like the next event 'Pay what you owe' seems to be the boss event. Or at least we can hope for that.

Bala82
05-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Looks like the next event 'Pay what you owe' seems to be the boss event. Or at least we can hope for that.

RUMOUR is PVP event

Kill0r
05-24-2013, 12:25 AM
PvP only would be very annoying, just compare the previous LTQ with the current one. Most probably it'll be a combined boss/PvP event in an alternating fashion.

c00guy
06-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Bump! Yeah why don't they??

BigNick
06-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Because gree(d) have realised more players are willing to spend gold on LTQ events, there has been high demand for LTB's from players and then with crate events they have run out of time between wars!!!

panty sniffer
06-02-2013, 12:12 AM
1 of each event would be a nice mix for all levels, IPH, attack/def stats, and high energy/stamina players to benefit from equally. They need to bring back Boss events or everyone will enter the shark pool pre-maturely and little chance to prepare for it.

Hitman50
06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
They are probably just revamping the boss events due to the increase in attack stats all over CC.

sister morphine
06-02-2013, 01:38 AM
They are probably just revamping the boss events due to the increase in attack stats all over CC.
We can hope, but I suspect Big Nick is closer. The high stat <100 players simply don't need to use any (or more than minimal) gold to go through 40 bosses. Probably neither do the really big spenders (we know who I mean by that). The LTQs and LTBs are deliberately designed to ensure they can't be completed without spending gold. The bottom line is all with Gree.

Bala82
06-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Tomorrow we will find out what the new set of events will be.

c00guy
06-02-2013, 02:54 AM
Well then they can increase boss attack points required after level 20 or something. They can increase the gold required for health pack. But don't get rid of the event!!! :(

We can hope, but I suspect Big Nick is closer. The high stat <100 players simply don't need to use any (or more than minimal) gold to go through 40 bosses. Probably neither do the really big spenders (we know who I mean by that). The LTQs and LTBs are deliberately designed to ensure they can't be completed without spending gold. The bottom line is all with Gree.

DavidtheBoo
06-02-2013, 04:36 AM
cause to many forum heros talk about how easy it is. if there will be an boss event, believe me they will chance tiers, so you will not be able to beat the boss as in the past.
I dont understand why so many "members" here always whining of glitches and think that is cool to tell it. If there is something that is positive to you so tell it around and dont make noise on it to fix it. Be happy when you get something for free.

Totally agree, if something is free, take it.

Bala82
06-02-2013, 04:51 AM
What makes you think they are going change the boss events ?

I just thought the reason why they was no boss event this time was test to see whether LTQ bring the same amount of money in compared to boss events. If it does they keep LTQ but it didn't they will contiue boss events.

Look at invasion event they only had 2 before they scaped it because it didn't make money.

I have feeling LTQ are the future of events.

The real cosmo
06-02-2013, 06:15 AM
Before everyone panics we should see if there is a boss event in June. Usually there is one a month. Just because they increased the number of syndicate wars does not mean they increased the number of boss events.

psychic
06-02-2013, 06:23 AM
honestly, with the 100+ tier being what it is, I can't say I miss the boss event that much. maybe if gree added a new tier in between 100 and 250 I would change my mind... not that they care or anything.

ballzini
06-02-2013, 06:52 AM
What makes you think they are going change the boss events ?

I just thought the reason why they was no boss event this time was test to see whether LTQ bring the same amount of money in compared to boss events. If it does they keep LTQ but it didn't they will contiue boss events.

Look at invasion event they only had 2 before they scaped it because it didn't make money.

I have feeling LTQ are the future of events.

It seems like they are following the pattern of what they do in MW. LTQ's have been around for a little bit longer in MW, and a few other changes that were made in MW that soon followed in CC. One change in the boss events in MW was how they give a special item for every 5 bosses you beat up to 40. So the same format follows except every time you beat the fifth boss, you get an extra item that progressively gets better for every 5 you beat.... If they did it in MW, it will soon happen in CC.

ballzini
06-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Plus just because they didnt have a boss event last time does not mean that they wont have one next time. I mean they didnt have a 10 case event last time, does that mean they are finished with the 10 case events? I doubt it.

sister morphine
06-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Well then they can increase boss attack points required after level 20 or something. They can increase the gold required for health pack. But don't get rid of the event!!! :(
Of course, but the first would require a tweak to the coding and if not done properly would just irritate the hell out of players >100 who would find it harder to reach the level they do.

As for the second, I have a feeling health refills in the last MW boss were more expensive than before. Once more it won't affect the players who don't need to use good to do the event to completion.

Bosses aren't necessarily gone for good. Far too early to say that but maybe they'll be less frequent?

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Okayyyyy..