PDA

View Full Version : Crime City FAQs...

Swedevil
05-23-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55649-Crime-City-FAQs

Anyone else read how many errors there are in this? WOW!

I'll highlight and quote some of them when I get home but I'm sure many other players can see the problems!

(CCK) Cam
05-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Safehouses and battle for empire city. Hahahahaha

Bala82
05-24-2013, 12:26 AM
Well i think this copy and paste job from old file on their system.

You can't really blame them because they so many problem with game they really don't have resources to deal with it.

Sirius
05-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks guys,

We will correct it accordingly and make sure it's up to date with all the recent changes!

Much appreciated for the look out.

~Sirius

Bala82
05-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Here are errors /comments i found from the topic

What is the maximum number of buildings of a certain type I can own?
You can have two of each money building and fifty of each defense building. After you reach the max for a particular building, it is removed as an option from the store.

The only exception was the Frosted Hideout which was accidental allowed player to build 3

How do I get free gold?
Other than the 10 gold all players start with, all gold must be purchased through our in-app store or through offers by Tapjoy.

On rare occasions we award 50 free gold for loyalty to play this game .

What is a defense building?
Defense buildings increase your defense, which corresponds to your ability to fend off an attack made on you.

Defence buildings are used to protect against robbery as well as attack

Why did I not win any money after attacking a player?
When you look at another player's profile, the money they have is their total amount. This includes money protected by the bank and money that is unprotected by the bank. Only unprotected money can be robbed from another player.

Player profile only have money on hand not in the bank.

Why is this player able to attack me and win?
Skill points invested in attack and defense provide a behind-the-scenes bonus to your combat resolution. These benefits cannot be seen by either attacker or defender in an effort to add a bit of chance and mystery to player versus player (PvP) combat.

Also if rival has a better attack points than player defence points they will win

What should I do when being verbally harassed by another player?
Please report this player to us. Send us your mafia code, the name and mafia code of the offending character, and a screenshot.

How can we give rival mafia code when it won't be displayed in rival profile?.

How can I transfer if I lost my old device? [Android]
-Your old character's 9-digit player ID, if you have it.
-Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
-The 9-digit player ID of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)
Note: You cannot transfer your account to an iOS device and vice versa.

Is this same as player 9 digit mafia code for character we give player add us as friends in the game ? I am assuming yes but you need make this more clear to inexperience people who might think there's another code in the phone.