PDA

View Full Version : Rival stats on android jumping into the billions...

Pakmom1
05-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Is anyone else noticing that rival stats jump each time you hit someones profile on android? After i travel to a base, I pull up their stats. If I close the stats and then re-open, the stats jump. After doing this a few times, they've been ending up somewhere around 22 billion. I'm assuming its an android glitch, but would like some confirmation.

Thanks,

Valkyrie
05-24-2013, 07:55 AM
Yes, you are not the only one.

Not sure if it's OS specific...we'll just have to wait until GREE notices and puts out a message about it.

SPWD
05-24-2013, 09:32 AM
I'm getting this on android too.

scurvynaive
05-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Me too. Also on Android.

Paul Wall
05-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I seen the same thing. Thought it was just a quick glitch but I guess not.

kingoftwilight1969
05-24-2013, 12:19 PM
not only does it jump sometimes its not right the first time...just today I looked at someones stats it said 96,000 def. I hit him and he had only 28,000...so now I don't know who to hit...cant just hit everyone or I will lose all my units...then again I have to make money or get booted out of my faction...WTF??? this started for me the day the last war started that is enough time to fix it!!! SO FIX IT!!! THE INCOMPETENCE SICKENS ME!!! :mad:

Erkensang
05-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Im smart and have ios so i dont have to deal with that

soulnmysole
05-24-2013, 01:56 PM
This SH I T is insane. It's impossible to PvP because even after the initial viewing your rivals profile his stats are boosted. So now in order to determine a rivals strength, we had to scroll through his entire arsenal.

And yet and still Gree has not addressed this issue with even a comment.

Eff those pieces of schit.

WI(AusNz)
05-24-2013, 03:31 PM
This SH I T is insane. It's impossible to PvP because even after the initial viewing your rivals profile his stats are boosted. So now in order to determine a rivals strength, we had to scroll through his entire arsenal.

And yet and still Gree has not addressed this issue with even a comment.

Eff those pieces of schit.
The topic is about a glitch showing how many rivals a player is showing to have, not boosted stats. Off topic, but Boosted stats adds to the fun of the game

soulnmysole
05-24-2013, 03:41 PM
The topic is about a glitch showing how many rivals a player is showing to have, not boosted stats. Off topic, but Boosted stats adds to the fun of the game
You're obviously very lost.. either reread the initial post, or don't speak.

Thanks

Pakmom1
05-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm glad we're not the only ones with the issue, but it sucks that there is an issue. My two ios dev's are fine, no problem. Both mine and my husbands droids are a pain. I'm definitely more cautious with pvp right now.

DME
05-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm glad we're not the only ones with the issue, but it sucks that there is an issue. My two ios dev's are fine, no problem. Both mine and my husbands droids are a pain. I'm definitely more cautious with pvp right now.

Since you have both iOS and android then maybe you can test to see if the glitch only occurs when viewing iOS profiles, Android profiles or both by visiting your own accounts in "visit allies".

SPWD
05-25-2013, 01:17 AM
I've looked from my ipad account to my android and it doesn't do it then I'll try the other way around.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Im smart and have ios so i dont have to deal with that

I see you haven't changed...

NOC27
05-25-2013, 08:41 AM
I've been waiting for a fix for this since I updated.... Has any admin taken notice and have a response to when this issue is being resolved. It's starting to become more apparent you are just hiding one problem with a new one never fixing anything.

anonymousMW
05-25-2013, 09:11 AM
error exists in Android and iOS. but the winner is Android errors. Statistics, number of partners in attack degensa buildings to giant size. Bonds erroneous regeneration time. The only positive thing in Android, that money and gold is cheaper.

WI(AusNz)
05-27-2013, 07:32 AM
You're obviously very lost.. either reread the initial post, or don't speak.

Thanks
Quite right. Lol. I often comment on my phone which is quite labouring and not the same as when I use a keyboard (very natural). I meant to say the thread was about a glitch showing incorrect rival stats. I interpreted your comment as not related to the glitch but more generally to the rivals profile only showing unboosted stats making it difficult to know their real level of defence (their boosted stats) - which was not the intention of the thread. I hope that clarifies it. My apologies for the original muddled up comment