PDA

View Full Version : Suggested New LE Buildings ~ GREE

TYR_Rune
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey Gree may I suggest an entirely new kind of LE Buildings?

I want something new.. something like a Gold Building (gold-producing bldg.).. or a Valor Building perhaps?

Aint it more fun and exciting if we can harvest golds and valors from our buildings and that it can be raided as well?
Cmon Gree, bring some more life to the game.. players would surely love it!

ps. This is actually the brainchild of Durt McGurt that was discussed months ago in our faction chat room... Sorry Durt, I beat you to the forum..;P

Thief
05-23-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure this idea has been posted over a year ago in the forums.

There was also a Silver Producing Building idea (Silver can be used on limited items you would spend gold on but not on Units) So You could use Silver for maybe stamina, Energy and medpacks only?

In the end i'm a huge fan of the idea but i don't think it will ever happen.

SGT Rud
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM
The point of only being able to get valor from PVP is to keep people conducting PVP. If all the items you can only get through PVP were able to be grown on your base, then you wouldn't need to PVP anymore. Since this is a PVP based game, only makes sence. I would like to see a boost building that boosts the valor earned in PVP. Level 1-5 is for raiding, and 6-10 is for attacking.

Same as gold. Why have a gold producing building that would lower incoming revenue. Having gold purchased income buildings and units, is a perk to those that pay to keep everyone happy in the game. If people don't spend, I don't get to play. If everyone has it, it makes it worthless.

Just my thoughts though.

TYR_Rune
05-23-2013, 12:34 PM
The point of only being able to get valor from PVP is to keep people conducting PVP. If all the items you can only get through PVP were able to be grown on your base, then you wouldn't need to PVP anymore. Since this is a PVP based game, only makes sence. I would like to see a boost building that boosts the valor earned in PVP. Level 1-5 is for raiding, and 6-10 is for attacking.

Same as gold. Why have a gold producing building that would lower incoming revenue. Having gold purchased income buildings and units, is a perk to those that pay to keep everyone happy in the game. If people don't spend, I don't get to play. If everyone has it, it makes it worthless.

Just my thoughts though.

Ok..lol.. I think Im gonna agree with you about the Valor, it should be earned in battle (thats why its called "valor") and not from buildings..

But a gold building, say, for example producing 10 gold per day (1 gold per level), isnt going to affect GREE or gold players that much.. it will only trigger a raiding spree..

SGT Rud
05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
For gold, everyone will save it for WD causing an inflation of points, throwing the dynamics of the game off. This would be if it is bought with cash. If the LE gold bulding was bought with gold, free players would no longer have a chance as there would only be an inflation for gold spenders-including very light gold spenders.

TYR_Rune
05-23-2013, 01:07 PM
For gold, everyone will save it for WD causing an inflation of points, throwing the dynamics of the game off. This would be if it is bought with cash. If the LE gold bulding was bought with gold, free players would no longer have a chance as there would only be an inflation for gold spenders-including very light gold spenders.

Points inflation, yes..
But if Gold Building is bought/upgraded using cash, how exactly would a point inflation throw the dynamics of the game off?

BostonHammer
05-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I would like to see a building that decreases upgrade times (the currugh engineering building would have been perfect for that) or allows you to upgrade more than 1 building.

jsh_five
05-23-2013, 03:12 PM
A valor producing building could work with it hurting gree

jsh_five
05-23-2013, 03:16 PM

Just my thoughts though.
Yeah like level one +1 valor
2 + 5 valor etc
From raiding/ attacking

SGT Rud
05-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Lets say 1 gold bar=1 extra hit.

everybody would have one gold bar, the extra hit would be worthless.

Those that have no gold building, because they have no gold to buy it, are left way behind with no chance of winning anything. They would eventually leave the game, leaving only gold spenders. Then all you have is he who spends the most wins. Which is almost what it is for WD, but there are great prizes in the mid range which free players can still achieve.

Giving everyone the means to get what someone who pays to get it, will take away the value of the unit.

steveo127
05-24-2013, 09:47 AM
it'd have to be more like +1%, +2%, +3%,...,+10%.....and even then I think that's a bit of an overpowered building like the Composite Factory
Yeah like level one +1 valor
2 + 5 valor etc
From raiding/ attacking

2nd dan
05-24-2013, 11:47 AM
I would vote go this !

Erkensang
05-24-2013, 01:49 PM
They should have a boost building that increases building output! I think that would be sweet!