PDA

View Full Version : Guild of United Campers (GUC) - Mergers Considered

kt3448
05-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Looking for two members for this War... Send an invite to 585-982-387

-----------------------------------

Hello to all,

The Guild of United Campers (GUC) are currently looking for more active members, either through individual recruitment, or taking on a number of players from an inactive guild.

Recent history in game has shown that in order to succeed, individuals and guilds must make the according changes and this is merely our first step towards doing so. We are a dedicated and knowledgeable group of people, spanning ages, genders and all walks of life. We have members ranging in level from 19 to 140 and consider ourselves the better for it. For the most part, we are a free playing guild, although some of our members do spend gems.

At GUC, above all else, we value commitment to the guild. For each of our players, the guild and its success are our number one priority. We demonstrate this through our commitment to reaching donation goals, spending active time in our external chat application and ensuring that we are as active as possible during periods of war. Individually, we base all of our in game goals on what is best for the guild, and continue to build our accounts accordingly.

We seek people of a similar mind. That is, people who are looking to join a guild for the camaraderie and mateship that it brings. We are looking for people who want to advance a guild from strength to strength, by putting the guilds' needs first and tailoring their in game experience, levelling, upgrading and time to do so. We envision a guild that works together effortlessly towards its goals, whilst having fun and sharing in the enjoyment that membership and each others company brings.

Requirements

As stated above, we are a truly committed, strong bunch of players. With that comes the need to have requirements for new members, to ensure they match our needs and are fully understanding of the commitment we are looking for. Some of these requirements can be waived dependent on individual review, particularly if a group wishes to merge and one member may not be up to par. That said, ideally, any player (or group thereof) would fulfill the following requirements:

Strong A/D stats for your level. A majority of our players we would consider to be in the top 5-10% for their bracket.
An IPH in excess of 10k. This is coupled with a base ability to donate 3 x IPH daily to the guild. This figure is sometimes significantly increased out of necessity to chase down bonuses.
An ability to score 25k points over any given war period.
A capability and willingness to download and be active in our group in an external chat application (groupme).
A 300k initial donation fee payable within three days of joining.

So what can we offer you?

Despite our name perhaps indicating otherwise, GUC is an active warring team and has been in the top 200 for every war since their inception. We plan to continue on this path, gaining experience, new members, testing strategies and attempting to advance our position every war period.

Further, we currently hold two alliances with other guilds. One of these is a top 5 ranking guild, the other, a free playing guild with lesser requirements who are aiming for top 400 during wartime. Some of our players have transferred across to the higher ranked guild for a time before returning to GUC, resulting in a uniquely strong member base at our ranking. Transferring up is a possibility for all members brought into the GUC ranks.

We have an exceptionally active and committed core group of Officers, eight in number. Together, we share the responsibility of making decisions on the guilds behalf, taking into account the thoughts of all members. We offer solid lines of communication, are approachable and are always open to suggestions and thoughts on the guilds direction.

We have unlocked a number of bonuses, through the hard work and dedication of our members. As it currently stands, we have unlocked:
Casualty Reduction: 9%
Upgrade Cost Reduction: 22% (max.)
Upgrade Time Reduction: 22% (max.)
Guild Member Increase: 18

Last but certainly not least, we have a wonderful, intelligent, mature and knowledgeable group of members. We regularly help each other, discuss strategies, tactics, events and all sorts of other non-game related topics.

If the aforementioned sounds like a guild and movement you wish to be part of, I strongly urge you to reply to this thread or PM the original poster. We wish to hear from as many people as possible with an avid interest.

GUC thanks you for your time and looks forward to any response and further discussion.

Kind Regards,

Stevens and kt3448
On behalf of the Guild of United Campers (GUC).

Please reply to OP or respond below for considerations.

Elite854
05-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Do you have any high scorers

clipfiRe
05-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Elite854 - Unsure what you mean, the term high-scorers is a relative one, comparable to guild ranking and gems spent.

Just a quick bump for this thread, we are still looking for a number of players for the future and are more than willing to discuss potential mergers, with guilds both above and below, for the benefit of both.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Stevens (GUC)

clipfiRe
06-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Bump. Still spaces available, still looking for any potential mergers. PM myself or the OP, kt3448.

Thanks,
Stevens

P4TR1C14N
06-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Nice post.

clipfiRe
06-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks P4TR1C14N.

Just another bump here - still looking for active players as described in the OP. Mergers definitely considered as well, even if you only have a small number of grouped players - Let us know.

clipfiRe
06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Bumping once again. Still on the hunt for good, active players.
Let us know if you're about.

- Stevens

clipfiRe
06-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Just a wee bump a day out from war. Still looking for one more, drop us a message if you're interested.

- Stevens

kt3448
06-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Looking for two members for this War... Send an invite to 585-982-387

taxman
06-14-2013, 09:56 AM
with a few questions.

kt3448
08-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Ranked #80 and aiming for Top 75 this weekend.

jchow69
08-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Was this guild named after the Faction of United Campers in MW?

Iron Maiden
08-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I have seen many guilds that a few gemers are carrying the weight of many that don't really even show up. I lead a top 60 and I am looking to move forward securing a higher rank. If you are a part if a top 75-200 that is struggling to hold your position - or tired of being the only ones making it to the wars - let me know. I know that combining two teams that are already great would result in an amazing top 50 or even higher! We are organized and scheduled and run votes on most things. If you decided to move over to us I am willing to reappoint your officers. I require activity in all aspects guild related.

Our bonuses are
Members- 46
Casualty rate- 10%
Upgrade cost- 23%
Building upgrade- 23%
Heath Regen- 10%

Come join us and we will keep moving up!