PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for top 1500? MERGE yourselves to VICTORY!!!

mgriss
05-23-2013, 11:43 AM
We are consistently and comfortably top 500, looking for active players. Free players welcome. We have potential 6-8 slots open, could buy another guild increase for 2 more in a pinch before next war.

We've had very good experience taking in groups of active players from top 1500, top 4000 teams. We DO NOT CUT active players, our system is a democracy and your voices will be heard. Those that have or will be leaving to make room for you are either totally uncommunicative, or had life get in the way. We have connections with camper factions where our loyal players go when they won't be able to participate in war, all are welcome back. Most of our players are adults, with careers and families, and real life is more important. We are currently using people's 2nd accounts, hard-core campers, to fill their slots and take out def leaders... but we really need more active players, and those 2nd accounts are getting tired of the XP gains.

We have a forum where potential recruits can come and talk to anyone in our faction. PM me for details. Drop by, talk to our former recruits, see what you think. We're a fun and loyal group.

Lots of bonuses, don't feel like listing them, but we've got TONS of defense, health, and cash output... working on more attack.

PM me or reply to this thread for more details... look forward to hearing from you!!

Pariah73
05-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Looking for a new faction - have been part of a Top 4000 team, but lack of communication, strategy etc...made we want to look for a new faction.

Attack is 50K, Def is 48K-I am a daily player, hourly during wars and contribute ona rgular basis.

mgriss
05-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Sent you a PM, Pariah

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 04:51 PM
So you are recruiting faction leaders from top 1500 factions? Nice move.

Bholmes
05-23-2013, 05:22 PM
🔫💣🔱Bout Dat Action🔱💣🔫
My faction is looking for dedicated players! We made huge improvements since previous dominations and we are in need of more help. Looking for anyone who is in the 50k+ range and people who don't mind spending money.
-No minimums donations. our guys usually donate 2 - 5 million a day.
-Bonuses: Health Reg: 9%. infantry Defense: 15%
building defense: 15%. Air Defense: 5%
ground defense: 15%. Building Output: 5%
Guild: +12
-Our Rank in Columbia: 896 > top 1000 Faction.
Faction Code: 281-112-784
currently 29/32

Bholmes
05-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Looking for a new faction - have been part of a Top 4000 team, but lack of communication, strategy etc...made we want to look for a new faction.

Attack is 50K, Def is 48K-I am a daily player, hourly during wars and contribute ona rgular basis.

Come join my faction.. We are looking for players now!

rup
05-23-2013, 06:18 PM
We are looking for active players. Were have a very strong base. Made top 350 with only 30 Active. If you are interested in a merge we have room for 15. Potentially more.We have good bonuses and active players. Invite code 135077738

mgriss
05-23-2013, 06:44 PM
So you are recruiting faction leaders from top 1500 factions? Nice move.

Not just leaders... we want ALL of your active players!! PM me if interested.

mgriss
05-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Bholmes... you guys interested in a faction merger? We have 8 slots now, could be 10 with a push for donations and another guild increase... I bet you're carrying a lot of players who don't pull their weight... we would be interested in a "dual faction" solution where active players stay in the active faction but can rotate in and out based on availability for war. Summer is here and a lot of folks might not want to war every-other weekend... think about it... let's talk about it... with a strong enough system for placing members and enough interested factions it could turn into a cooperative where players get to battle alongside players of the same caliber all the time... maximizing your own potential, while providing a system to take a step back when you'll be away for the weekend.