PDA

View Full Version : Tomcat 2: the decoy duck

Muse_boa
05-23-2013, 07:04 AM
I think Gree is giving us free advice on warstrategies. It's very old and a modern war version of the 'he look you're shoelaces are untied!' (Pres. Bartlett).
Lets give the players a second tomcat that doesn't stack, so they have something new to complain about and they soon will forget about the other open threads, which are still not answered (n?)or explained. The hackers, the wd losses, the hidden allies, the 24 hour poll, suggestions to reform. I could go further back, but that will make this post too long.
Its brave to accomplish this strategy by the formula: lets make the mistake even bigger. It's a good decoy duck

jjm521
05-23-2013, 07:30 AM
This is like <insert phone carrier name here> having poor reception, as well as having loopholes that allow people to use their towers to make free phone calls. Maybe their support isnt so good so when you call for help, they put you on hold for 2 hours then they finally pick up and ask you if youre still having issues. You throw your phone in a fit of rage, but luckily it hit your wife in her ample bosom and the phone survived, but youre still pissed. BUT, then your phone company decides to offer up 400 bonus minutes per month (why arent you on their unlimited plan anway?), if you pre-pay your bill for 6 months.....the catch is - those minutes dont work! Bwahaha, we just got you to pay up front for 6 months sucka!

Ok pretty lame, i admit, but im really annoyed by their greedy antics lately. I know i should just quit, but i really enjoy my faction, and ive already spent some good coin here so i keep giving them a chance to fix the crap, but im losing patience. Even the hot girlfriend needs to be pushed out the door when you realize shes just after your money and offers less and less in return, knowmsayin?

Paisthecoolest
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM
It's very old and a modern war version of the 'he look you're shoelaces are untied!' (Pres. Bartlett).

I believe it's an entire generation beyond...

Muse_boa
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM
I believe it's an entire generation beyond... that's just the reference not the origin

Yankster
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
that's just the reference not the origin

But for some, reason were still here... The smoke and mirrors of new units events coming along there's no reason that old issues need to be fixed

Agent Orange
05-23-2013, 08:54 AM
It is rather odd, I would suspect if there are any Funzio programmers left they have a shelf life with Gree on par with a carton af 10 year old milk so why screw the people that brought you incredible wealth and success? Seems to me I'd be trying to screw Gree before they got to me....

Muse_boa
05-23-2013, 09:16 AM
It is rather odd, I would suspect if there are any Funzio programmers left they have a shelf life with Gree on par with a carton af 10 year old milk so why screw the people that brought you incredible wealth and success? Seems to me I'd be trying to screw Gree before they got to me....
Also ancient: the trojan horse modern war strategy?