View Full Version : android bugs

Thlinks
05-23-2013, 04:59 AM
This is what I got so far for bugs:

Stat double glitch on rivals screen
Menus freezing up
Clicking raid on rivals sometimes hangs to get to rival base
During load screen gold menu pops up before loaded
The traveling to rivals base is very annoying when it won't load there..
Stutter and lag moving around bases
Money building won't update while playing and forced to restart game to collect money
I have the HTC one quad core I highly doubt it's the phone

Please post bugs and I'll add to the list thank you

Sudsy
05-23-2013, 05:04 AM
For a week now, if a money building comes due while the game is still open, it will not show or let you collect. I must exit the game and re-enter before I can collect. It doesn't even recognize that the building exists (i.e. you can't click on it and see info).

Long dong silver
05-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Don't forget the attack stat swings and the now notorious 'invisible' nation bonus.!

Cheers
Lee

ssvaulter
05-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Question for you on the rivals having double stats... This is very annoying by the way! Hard to find a suitable target to attack. If you do attack someone with these inflated stats does it show their true stats once you attack them? I haven't tried as I'm afraid to lose the battle!

Dickweed
05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
I have tried it and the stats stay true to the first set you look at. I have clicked on and off the rival profile enough times to max out the stats to something over 2 billion (as it doubles each time) and then attacked and I still won. You just can't play the game while indulging in guilty pleasures because if you have to look at their stats more than once, you will not be getting the correct numbers. I often indulge so often quickly forget after looking once, so often have to pass on otherwise good targets because my second and third look become misleading.

gocky
05-23-2013, 03:24 PM
In addition to the above issues already posted I'm also unable to purchase any Gold! All I get is the rotating circle on the "add funds" screen and stays there until I exti. If I hit any of the "Buy" icons returns no result. I've already uninstall / reinstalled MW in addition to installing the latest patch update with the same result.

I have sent in a Gree support request on Monday and have not received a reply.

Also using a HTC S.