PDA

View Full Version : Forum deleted

baucoin007
05-23-2013, 01:50 AM
I got on the in game forum this morning and every post except a few have been deleted. This happened an hour before the Columbia battle too. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a glitch or is one of my officers deleting it?

cuzen
05-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I got on the in game forum this morning and every post except a few have been deleted. This happened an hour before the Columbia battle too. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a glitch or is one of my officers deleting it?

Your leader has deleted the posts

baucoin007
05-23-2013, 02:11 AM
I am the leader. And officers can delete posts too

Adm.J
05-23-2013, 04:24 AM
It's been happening on and off for the last week or so.

SGT Rud
05-23-2013, 05:34 AM
Nope. It happened to us as well yesterday. What ever happened, it also happened to my news feed. My wifes news feed is still intact, so it was just mine and the faction forum.

Bravo Zulu
05-23-2013, 05:45 AM
Happening to our forum as well.

baucoin007
05-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Well, at least it's not one of my guys doing it. Thanks for the response.

Jhenry02
05-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Perhaps time to move off site

BigBlueNationAWC
05-23-2013, 01:54 PM
It's been happening to me here too. It's just a bug.

MWnewGuy
05-26-2013, 10:19 AM
It appears as though the forum is wiped when the Leader is changed too.

KFH
05-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Same here happened to us during the night, thought it was someone trying to be sneaky. nice to know it's just a mistake..

RetroEd
05-26-2013, 12:37 PM
We are experiencing it too.

Glad its not one of the officers!

We have gone off site anyway, but still annoying to loose all donation records since we monitor those to determine whether people are team players or not!

Least of my problems with Gree though who seem to think that I am not a member of their gold bonus programme... a story for another day...

Redwolf
05-26-2013, 01:01 PM
It has happened to my faction twice in a week.

Muse_boa
05-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Many times...getting close to fifty for yours truly...Why? Did the Nazis in world war 2 want you to know
what they were up to? A twenty first century billion dollar corporation with hundreds of shills/employees..
want you to know what they are up to? Just keep spending your money and keep your mouth shut.

Lets change it a bit. i hope the Eddies keep fighting. But most people don't want to hear it even if gree is selling turnips as lemons (no not English, but i'm having fun with it). I liked this forum before all the threads started disappearing, the forum itself is a shill.

Adm.J
05-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Many times...getting close to fifty for yours truly...Why? Did the Nazis in world war 2 want you to know
what they were up to? A twenty first century billion dollar corporation with hundreds of shills/employees..
want you to know what they are up to? Just keep spending your money and keep your mouth shut.You don't even know what the hell you are talking about. This has nothing to do with this forum.

Bosc
05-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Happened twice to our faction in the last 6 days.

MoD
05-27-2013, 04:08 AM
happend to my faction the day before yesterday. suspected my officers but "glad" to read, that it's just another bug.

calichick
06-06-2013, 06:34 AM
This happened about a week ago and now it's happened again. People are starting to rely on Palringo or GroupMe to communicate. Very annoying -- fix the problem Gree! In the meantime, we need a donation log for IOS devices.

DeT Bob
06-06-2013, 07:51 AM
You don't even know what the hell you are talking about. This has nothing to do with this forum.

but a lot of threads have been deleted in this inet forum too.

talking about ingame forum DeT with leader on android did not have that issue

Partysan
06-09-2013, 02:29 AM
We have the same problem. All posts are erased several times a week. That makes impossible for me to track the donations. From the developers we just got the following answer after two weeks: "does it still happens?" So i think it would be nice and not to much work to fix this bug.

Partysan
06-15-2013, 02:31 AM
It seems to be fixed. In my faction we had no deleted posts since one week already. What about you guys?

kylekrol
06-15-2013, 02:58 AM
This is happening to us as well every few days or so really is annoying

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-15-2013, 07:27 AM
It has happened to us yesterday and numerous occasions prior. I use the Faction Alerts as donation records to update a contribution ledger. We thought we may have a rogue officer deleting the forum, but now I see that other factions are having the same problem.

The Donation Log added in game is worthless. It's okay to see overall contributions in a glance, but it does not provide daily records or contribution trends.

I submitted a ticket (#661397) a few hours ago today. Hopefully someone will reply with an official answer.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-21-2013, 07:24 PM
This happened again today. The faction forum posts were all deleted during the last Tournament of Factions. Can we get an answer GREE?

MWaddict
06-21-2013, 07:48 PM
it happened to our faction as well! it's hard to track donations since we are sending weekly report to our members.

Partysan
06-28-2013, 11:15 PM
It starts again in our faction. Why nobody gets any helpfull feedback from the developers? I really think you dont have to be a development wizzard to fix this bug!

General Flame
06-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Happened to my faction a few weeks ago, we had to demote most of our officers and the problem was solved.

Zonfry
06-29-2013, 01:11 AM
It has happened to us yesterday and numerous occasions prior. I use the Faction Alerts as donation records to update a contribution ledger. We thought we may have a rogue officer deleting the forum, but now I see that other factions are having the same problem.

The Donation Log added in game is worthless. It's okay to see overall contributions in a glance, but it does not provide daily records or contribution trends.

I submitted a ticket (#661397) a few hours ago today. Hopefully someone will reply with an official answer.

I'm going to disagree to your statement that the DonationLog added in game is worthless.

You just record the total for each person, rather than having to scroll through the log each day, and if you want, you can just do this every week, or take a note if someone is leaving and comming back in.

I am sure a lot of the faction leaders will agree that having the donation log is a lot better than not having it if you want to track donations.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-29-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm going to disagree to your statement that the DonationLog added in game is worthless.

You just record the total for each person, rather than having to scroll through the log each day, and if you want, you can just do this every week, or take a note if someone is leaving and comming back in.

I am sure a lot of the faction leaders will agree that having the donation log is a lot better than not having it if you want to track donations.

I've adjusted my formulas and use the Donation Log for tracking. Now if we can disable "Faction Alerts" in MW like we can in KA.