PDA

View Full Version : I just hit 51/50 UNIQUE armors

Eunuchorn
05-22-2013, 09:27 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsbc6db182.jpg

I have 2 battle suits & two nemesis @ 53/50 armor.

That's 51 non doubles .

Increase cap kthxbai.

Seriously, 55 maybe? I haven't used an armory in WEEKS.

Surely that is not working as intended

Marcial1234
05-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Collecting is pretty much impossible in this game. That is if you want to be crafting continuously. You should pretty much have 10-15 strong armors for raids and the Arena and then leave the rest of the spaces for enhancing material.

Budd
05-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Collecting is pretty much impossible in this game. That is if you want to be crafting continuously. You should pretty much have 10-15 strong armors for raids and the Arena and then leave the rest of the spaces for enhancing material.

Not if you have every armor worth using maxed.

Eunuchorn
05-22-2013, 10:14 PM
You've seen the black K? Everything is iseless

Budd
05-22-2013, 10:17 PM

Yeah it's ridiculous. Imagine a plus version

Slevinn
05-22-2013, 10:18 PM

Black Kale = OP

Eunuchorn
05-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Doesn't matter to me. I prob spent more gems than anyone & didn't get one. I'm still #1 on damage, @ kill 38. Which brings me back to my original point.

I COULD HAVE STARTED CRAFTING THIS ARMOR HOURS AGO. Oh wait, I'm at 53/50 armors, 51 of which are completely unique. The last 2: a mono stone legend & nemesis for this boss.
Let me remind you, Gen2 bosses, of which this is the first, WILL NOT be doable w/o 2 nems (to 43 kills anyways)
The mono stone is good for one thing only, fusing w/ another ****. When I finish top 3 & get a lvl 20 armor, what will I need the original one for? COMBINE w/ my single extra legendary mono, possibly even taking me below 50?

Or 55 I mean, WINK NUDGE NUDGE SLAP

I also have a 35 dragon tamer, w/ enough mats to craft the plus version.
Can I? No. Do I have other armors that arent stone? No.
Did we just get 2 Fire/Water legendaries in less than a month? Yes.

indonesian
05-23-2013, 06:19 AM
its still impossible to me to get those things... :(

600RR
05-23-2013, 07:00 AM
its still impossible to me to get those things... :(

It's definetly not impossible bud, but it's very improbably and very expensive.

Kripton
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey eunuchorn just fuse or enchance all non plus armor,i have all materials and just craft the ones i like,like cloud king chitinous hydromancer and batle suit remnants

konofo
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Let me remind you, Gen2 bosses, of which this is the first, WILL NOT be doable w/o 2 nems (to 43 kills anyways)

I think it's a bit presumptuous to say that Twin Jian marks some kind of permanent shift in boss power. I see it as thematic to this specific boss; the thing has two heads, the rewards are doubled, the strength is doubled, etc. It doesn't necessarily indicate anything about next week's boss at all.

Anyway, back on topic, 50 slots is something I worry about crimping my style in the future. I don't have your collection by any means, but with a new nemesis and legendary every week, it's only a matter of time. If I were you, as much as it stinks to let them go, I'd axe the worst of the **+ items. There's never going to be an occasion to don that Asura+, for example.

Raistmar
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
I think it's a bit presumptuous to say that Twin Jian marks some kind of permanent shift in boss power. I see it as thematic to this specific boss; the thing has two heads, the rewards are doubled, the strength is doubled, etc. It doesn't necessarily indicate anything about next week's boss at all.

Anyway, back on topic, 50 slots is something I worry about crimping my style in the future. I don't have your collection by any means, but with a new nemesis and legendary every week, it's only a matter of time. If I were you, as much as it stinks to let them go, I'd axe the worst of the **+ items. There's never going to be an occasion to don that Asura+, for example.

I hope you're right with the event boss bit.

And on topic. I will never get near his collection but any extra room for armor would be welcomed.

Sir.
05-23-2013, 09:04 AM
I hope you're right with the event boss bit.

And on topic. I will never get near his collection but any extra room for armor would be welcomed.

Especially when they throw armor rewards from epic boss by the 20's (no complaints about that).

Eunuchorn
05-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Ill never get rid of any of my **+, too rare. Same w/ my old boss legends. If I wanted to remake if have to spend a fortune on Summons.

Eunuchorn
05-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Any comment on my dilemma, oh Wise One?

Sir William
05-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Any comment on my dilemma, oh Wise One?

I don't know what's so difficult about raising the cap to something more appropriate like 100+.

There should be the capability to have enough room for every armor possible + or normal, and room to save up and level.

Too much server space maybe?

BilboSwaggins
05-23-2013, 03:36 PM
"Working as intended" suggests everyone's intention is to collect armors.

Sir William
05-23-2013, 03:44 PM
"Working as intended" suggests everyone's intention is to collect armors.

Not necessarily collecting.

I would imagine Gree is hoping that players will play for more than a week and then find something else.

During the course of prolonged playing you will naturally accumulate more armors b

Sure you can dump the easy to replace and non + versions in favor of leveling better + versions.

But eventually you'll find yourself in a spot like Eunuchorn, where all your spots are full of + versions that are either too difficult to replace or are being used actively.

Hence the original issue of needing more space.

BilboSwaggins
05-23-2013, 03:55 PM
I find it hard to believe that any high-level, non-collecting player would ever need 50 armor slots. Even if you had the best armor of every element combination that's still only 10 armors. 40 "too difficult to replace" armors? I'm skeptical. Inane armor collecting is the sole reason you'd be in this predicament.

Sir.
05-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I find it hard to believe that any high-level, non-collecting player would ever need 50 armor slots. Even if you had the best armor of every element combination that's still only 10 armors. 40 "too difficult to replace" armors? I'm skeptical. Inane armor collecting is the sole reason you'd be in this predicament.

Not necessarily. It's quite understandable that people would prefer to keep their rarer armor sets rather than disposing them, even if they don't directly need it. Even more so for the discontinued sets. You never know what future updates might bring.

indonesian
05-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Not necessarily. It's quite understandable that people would prefer to keep their rarer armor sets rather than disposing them, even if they don't directly need it. Even more so for the discontinued sets. You never know what future updates might bring.

let says that they are going to keep'em for a good investments, right?

Sir William
05-23-2013, 06:01 PM

What's the point of chasing the boss armors, or the boss+ armors every week if not to keep them?

After a measly 3 months of playing you're at 12 boss armors and theoretically 12 nemesis.

Plus your main 4.

Maybe main 8-10 as you said.

That's 38.

You're saying you don't craft more than 12 at a time before you start levelin up?

Eunuchorn
05-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Did you even look at the screenshot?

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsbc6db182.jpg

I haven't used an armory in WEEKS.
Surely that is not working as intended

Count up how many old boss armors I have, then tell me how much $$ they're worth at the summon stone & tell me how easy they are to replace.

Genocide788
05-24-2013, 12:19 AM
I'd say add a storage chest in game. And also the ability to view how many materials you have on hand. Some of us like to prepare X number of materials before hand for crafting before we begin on an enhancing rampage. I don't like knowing that i don't have enough materials to craft something only when i run out of materials.

Eunuchorn
05-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Bump for the Wise One

Thatzme
05-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Yep, soon they will sell armor slots for 50 gems each!

Sunsfan1caw
05-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Bump for the Wise One

Is that you in the picture?

I think you are likely in the minority regarding collecting. I would certainly like more armor slots, but not for the same reason as you. My problem is when receiving the boss stage rewards, I have nothing to use them on and they prevent me from crafting any armor until I get under the cap, thereby wasting armor by forcing me to enhance them together to clear space.

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Is that you in the picture?

That's a kid show. There's a blue dog there somewhere. My nephew used to love that show lol. Annoys the f out me though haha. Can't recall the title though..

Sir William
05-24-2013, 06:34 PM
That's a kid show. There's a blue dog there somewhere. My nephew used to love that show lol. Annoys the f out me though haha. Can't recall the title though..

Do you mean Blue's Clues?!?!
La la la

Thatzme
05-24-2013, 06:49 PM
I rem watching it with my baby niece, was a horrifying experience.

Raistmar
05-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Do you mean Blue's Clues?!?!
La la la

That's it lol..

Eunuchorn
05-25-2013, 12:08 AM
I was third place in a spelling bee x amount of years ago, & I got out on the word:
Hipponamalthycin

Next word, THE GROUNDBREAKING 1st & 2nd place word:
Magenta

Any 1 year old that watches blues clues can spell magenta. I was annoyed, to say the least.

So, Wise One, any chance of getting armor slot expansion before the holiday on Monday?
*laughs at own joke*

GCSpyder
05-25-2013, 01:08 AM
I was third place in a spelling bee x amount of years ago, & I got out on the word:
Hipponamalthycin

Pretty impressive, I must say... :)

Eunuchorn
05-25-2013, 02:46 AM
Pretty impressive, I must say... :)

Ya, that dumb..... Had an accent. I didn't care so much about getting out. But the very next word Magenta? I think that's the day my suicidak tendencies kicked in.

Slevinn
05-25-2013, 03:01 AM
Ya, that dumb..... Had an accent. I didn't care so much about getting out. But the very next word Magenta? I think that's the day my suicidak tendencies kicked in.

The competition was rigged!

Raistmar
05-25-2013, 03:04 AM

Don't they need to spell the word before they can continue?

Edit: they = the remaining contestant

Eunuchorn
05-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Don't they need to spell the word before they can continue?

Edit: they = the remaining contestant

Not in Texas I guess

Eunuchorn
05-26-2013, 11:15 AM
So, I was going through my nemesis armors & realized my dragon rider nem was never restored to my "new" account

Not a huge deal obviously, but it made me realize we haven't had an earth nem since that boss

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsf937f248.jpg

Sir.
05-26-2013, 01:19 PM
So, I was going through my nemesis armors & realized my dragon rider nem was never restored to my "new" account

Not a huge deal obviously, but it made me realize we haven't had an earth nem since that boss

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsf937f248.jpg

"Hotty Totty"

Eunuchorn
05-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Woe is me, the collection grows, the inventory doesn't. I recall Wise One saying even going to 40 cap had to be tested for balance.

Balance of what exactly?

I've had the mats for Dragontamer+ for weeks now. Currently at ~60 armor. Can't enhance fast enough to get down. Oh wait...
I'm at 53 1-of a kind armors