PDA

View Full Version : Merger?

zhugeliang
05-22-2013, 05:38 PM
We are a faction of mostly free players. We lost some players and likely finish around 1,100 in Columbia. We're looking to break into the top 1000 again.

Ideally I would like to bring in a faction who wants to merge with us. We can easily accommodate 12-14 players. Please only bring along people that are active and are team players.

If your team averaged 10k wd points per person, contact me so we can join forces and break into top 1000 together!

Medic11504
05-22-2013, 06:32 PM
WE WANT YOU! Faction SSS. 387-562-988
+15% bldg $ output, +18%health, +25% bldg def,
+20 guild member, +15% Air defense, +20% Ground defense, +25% Infantry defense, +10% Infantry attack, +5% Ground attack, and +10% Sea defense. Apply only if you're active/generous like we are.

zhugeliang
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Medic, my intent is to have a faction merge into our faction. How many free spots do you have?

seymourjones
05-23-2013, 02:32 AM
zhugeliang,

I would seriously consider what you have here, fundamentally a faction is a few things;

the shell and the investment in it
The people
the identity

from your bonuses they are not

You would be a great group to merge with but in a merger you need to look at who has better bonuses and use that shell. you can sell the old shell for x cents on the dollar on here so as to minimise the investment loss - people are often looking for feeder shells.

the only thing you lose is identity and control, but really and truly how much control do you have as faction leader ? most are democratic so the leader simply has control of the buttons !

we've executed a merger and it went superbly, not difficult if you consider and think carefully, for example we have now over 10bn invested in bonuses, which for a top 750 team we think is pretty good !

best,

seymour

We are a faction of mostly free players. We lost some players and likely finish around 1,100 in Columbia. We're looking to break into the top 1000 again.

Ideally I would like to bring in a faction who wants to merge with us. We can easily accommodate 12-14 players. Please only bring along people that are active and are team players.

If your team averaged 10k wd points per person, contact me so we can join forces and break into top 1000 together!

Shev2312
05-23-2013, 02:39 AM
We are a great fun faction looking to merge another faction into ours. We have plenty of bonuses and committed members, we have recently slipped out of the top 500, just missing out last event. We have lost a few members due to personal commitments.

Faction invite code 289629198,
My code is 892945578

Please send me a message if your interested.

We currently have 7 spots free. Great fun faction, no pressure to use gold, just commitment.

Costa
05-23-2013, 05:22 AM
BlackHawk Bandits is now recruiting. We are an up and coming faction looking for dedicated players. Anyone is welcome, we just ask that you stay dedicated to the game and get stronger! Join the brotherhood! 900382476

Jonah
05-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Top 100 faction seeking low rank high stat daily players! AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA top 100 faction
ranked 99 in Columbia -
Faction code:710637224
Casualty rate: -5%
Health Regen -26%
Ground Attack- 10%
Air Attack - +5%
Infantry Attack +15%
Sea Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +30%
Air Defense +30%
Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +30%
Building Output +20%
Guild Increase +28

13 open spots!

WE NEED LOW RANK / HIGH STATS (100,000+) (your stats will jump an average of 7,000 to 10,000 just by joining)
REQUIREMENTS: 1 million cash donation every day
All and any concrete
30,000 or more wdp during wars
WE WANT ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND PLAY TO WIN!

Alex Hunter
05-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Casualty rate -9%
Health regen 26%
Ground attk 15%
Air attk 15%
Infantry attk 20%
Sea attk 5%
Infantry def 30%
Ground def 30%
Air def 30%
Sea def 25%
Building def 30%
Building output 20%
Guild Member increase 30

Requirements:
$100k daily
15k WD
100k a/d
500allies

Merge into us!
Pm

Halo pirates
05-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Come join the Halo Pirates. 305246887 The only requirements we have is be a daily player, active in the wars and participate. Looking to fill 3 spots. Will upgrade if a team of 4 or more want to join. You must have fun, drama free, no cry babies. We formed this faction to of course win but be drama free. We have a proven system to fight in the wars.

Health Regen -9%
Building Defense 10%
Infantry Defense 10%
Guild Increase +2

kaix
05-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Upzzzz.....Halo

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 04:56 PM
zhugeliang,

I would seriously consider what you have here, fundamentally a faction is a few things;

the shell and the investment in it
The people
the identity

from your bonuses they are not

You would be a great group to merge with but in a merger you need to look at who has better bonuses and use that shell. you can sell the old shell for x cents on the dollar on here so as to minimise the investment loss - people are often looking for feeder shells.

the only thing you lose is identity and control, but really and truly how much control do you have as faction leader ? most are democratic so the leader simply has control of the buttons !

we've executed a merger and it went superbly, not difficult if you consider and think carefully, for example we have now over 10bn invested in bonuses, which for a top 750 team we think is pretty good !

best,

seymour

Hi seymour,

I agree with almost everything you said. Except I'd like to retain leadership of the faction so I can assure none of the people in our core group can be kicked out. We have 15 members that have been with the faction practically from the start of faction wars. They have all been loyal to the faction and I want to make sure we stay together.

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Casualty rate -9%
Health regen 26%
Ground attk 15%
Air attk 15%
Infantry attk 20%
Sea attk 5%
Infantry def 30%
Ground def 30%
Air def 30%
Sea def 25%
Building def 30%
Building output 20%
Guild Member increase 30

Requirements:
$100k daily
15k WD
100k a/d
500allies

Merge into us!
Pm

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your interest. But 3/4 of our core group does not fit your criteria so I don't think a merger between our factions will work out. Thanks anyway.

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Come join the Halo Pirates. 305246887 The only requirements we have is be a daily player, active in the wars and participate. Looking to fill 3 spots. Will upgrade if a team of 4 or more want to join. You must have fun, drama free, no cry babies. We formed this faction to of course win but be drama free. We have a proven system to fight in the wars.

Health Regen -9%
Building Defense 10%
Infantry Defense 10%
Guild Increase +2

Hi Halo,

your faction is a lot like ours and we have a better shell with more bonuses already purchased. Please consider merging into our faction. We have room for 13 and can easily upgrade to get more players in.

rup
05-23-2013, 06:23 PM
We are looking for active players. Were have a very strong base. Made top 350 with only 30 Active. If you are interested in a merge we have room for 15. Potentially more.We have good bonuses and active players. Invite code 135077738

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 08:00 PM
We are looking for active players. Were have a very strong base. Made top 350 with only 30 Active. If you are interested in a merge we have room for 15. Potentially more.We have good bonuses and active players. Invite code 135077738

Top 350 is probably out of our league. We are mostly free players.

Hupernikomen
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Zhug, everyone feels like you. No one wants to give up control for that reason. Where there is not control there must be trust. Tough to find someone you don't know to trust. Best of luck.

Kirkpatrick
05-23-2013, 08:10 PM
we placed 103 in Columbia & we r looking to replace the dropped dead Weight
looking for STRONG ACTIVE SERIOUS PLAYERS!!! GOLD players is a plus
reply if interested we will place much higher next war!!!TEAM A&R 871897923

zhugeliang
05-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Zhug, everyone feels like you. No one wants to give up control for that reason. Where there is not control there must be trust. Tough to find someone you don't know to trust. Best of luck.

You are absolutely correct. I propose that any faction willing to merge with us make no donations until towards our faction until after the first war with us.

This way, we will use the first war as a trial period to get to know each other. If it works out, the merger is finalized and we move forward together. If it doesn't work out, the other faction can go back to their old faction shell (provided they have a secondary character that stayed behind to keep the faction shell alive).

zhugeliang
05-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Anyone interested in merging into our faction?

zhugeliang
05-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Still looking. Won't give up until we get the right match.

cjjvisser
05-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Hi zhugeliang,

What are you players avarage stats?
Are your players active and dontate daily?
I might be willing to give it a chance, we have good bonusses. PM me to talk!

Joey

seymourjones
05-26-2013, 08:50 AM
Sure, understood, as someone else said I think a lot of people feel that way so you have to go on trust at some point, and you are asking people to trust you, to merge in!

The interesting one about your core group is that no faction is going to want to kick them out if they are active, it's pretty pointless to spend ages doing a merger, funding the guild slots and then to kick out players and go through the whole thing again !!

I wish you luck in finding a match, it is not easy, one tactic some people have used which I will share, it may be helpful or not is to send someone out to scout into other factions, join and then communicate and ask if they would consider a merger, we can all check finishing positions from the list and you can check out a factions stats once in it so see how many players / how active they are, etc and if it might fly.. I would add one thing though, this takes lots of time and is not a fun job ! you also need to be super respectful of the leader who might not like it and boot you sharpish !

Seymour.

Hi seymour,

I agree with almost everything you said. Except I'd like to retain leadership of the faction so I can assure none of the people in our core group can be kicked out. We have 15 members that have been with the faction practically from the start of faction wars. They have all been loyal to the faction and I want to make sure we stay together.

jchow69
05-26-2013, 08:51 AM
How about a top 250 faction merging with a top 100 faction?

zhugeliang
05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
How about a top 250 faction merging with a top 100 faction?

Haha. I don't think either one of those are us.

General V
05-26-2013, 07:51 PM
MI6 is looking to merge with an existing faction or take on new members. Our current bonus levels are:

Health regen 18%
Ground attack 5%
Infantry attack 5%
Infantry defense 25%
Ground defense 20%
Air defense 10%
Sea defense 10%
Building defense 30%
Building output 10%
Member increase +14

We can take up to 15 new members. We have been in the top 1000 in all but the last battle, where we dropped to top 4k because we lost some important members. Membership to our faction requires:
Daily cash donations
Participation in WD events with at least 10k points
We do not require use of gold.

If you're interested in joining MI6 or merging with us, send me a message. My user I'd is 656 652 546.

zhugeliang
06-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Our merger talk with another faction didn't work out. Please contact me if you are a top 1500 faction looking to become top 1000.

RoyalCK
06-02-2013, 10:07 AM
We are Top 1000 Fraction (Fraction ID:719-999-280) for last war (Columbia), currently open for recruitment.
we are fun fraction and almost all of us are free player. If you want to have fun and want challenge, WE WANT YOU!!
No minimum donation required (Just donate whatever you can)
No gold required
Just donate a much concrete as you can and have fun!!

We have great bonus! And continue to grow!

Building defense 30%
Infantry defense 30%
Ground defense 25%
Air defense 20%
Sea defense 15%
Health regen -20%
Infantry attack 10%
Ground attack 5%
Building output 10%

All levels welcome!
The requirement is only active participation in the war (we measure based on your WD points and is easy to achieve :)).
Depends on stats
If <20K, minimum 2.5K WD points
20K-50K, minimum 5K WD points
50K-80K, minimum 7.5K WD points
>80K , minimum 10K WD points

We also welcome smaller fraction to merge in. Just PM me.
React fast! Just come and have fun together!

Cheers!!

Screwloose
06-02-2013, 10:52 AM
We are a top 1000 faction with ten open spaces for active players.

Our requirements are above all participation, and a 2million a day minimum donation.

We do make exceptions for lower level guys who are building up their IPH, and setting up their bases if they are active in the battles and on the forum.

We have a very strong and committed Leader/Defence Leader.

Gold use within the faction is light, some use more than others, and some use none at all, it's not a requirement nor will it ever be, but if you want to use it for your personal or faction gain that's your choice.

We have finished in the top 500 once, then the top 750, and the last war was in the 800's. to stop the slide we have cleaned house and refreshed with new active members, but still have spaces to fill.

Our bonuses include-

20%,Health regen
5% infantry attack
25% infantry defence
15% ground defence
10% air defence
10% sea Defence
25% building defence
10% building output
guild increase 14

If this is of interest to you please send me a PM to discuss.

CJ D
06-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Casualty rate -9%
Health regen 26%
Ground attk 15%
Air attk 15%
Infantry attk 20%
Sea attk 5%
Infantry def 30%
Ground def 30%
Air def 30%
Sea def 25%
Building def 30%
Building output 20%
Guild Member increase 30

Requirements:
$100k daily
15k WD
100k a/d
500allies

Merge into us!
Pm

Who doesn't like seeing a faction with 100k a day minimum donations, but tens and tens of billions in upgrades.

zhugeliang
06-02-2013, 01:31 PM
We are a top 1000 faction with ten open spaces for active players.

Our requirements are above all participation, and a 2million a day minimum donation.

We do make exceptions for lower level guys who are building up their IPH, and setting up their bases if they are active in the battles and on the forum.

We have a very strong and committed Leader/Defence Leader.

Gold use within the faction is light, some use more than others, and some use none at all, it's not a requirement nor will it ever be, but if you want to use it for your personal or faction gain that's your choice.

We have finished in the top 500 once, then the top 750, and the last war was in the 800's. to stop the slide we have cleaned house and refreshed with new active members, but still have spaces to fill.

Our bonuses include-

20%,Health regen
5% infantry attack
25% infantry defence
15% ground defence
10% air defence
10% sea Defence
25% building defence
10% building output
guild increase 14

If this is of interest to you please send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks but we have a group of 15 that is committed to staying together. We'd prefer to have other faction merge into ours.

Hupernikomen
06-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Who doesn't like seeing a faction with 100k a day minimum donations, but tens and tens of billions in upgrades.

Exactly, that is what makes this game so fun...avoiding the hackers who have no quarrels with flaunting their exploits.

zhugeliang
06-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Hackers aside. We're a clean faction looking for a smaller faction looking to break into the top 1000 with us.

zhugeliang
06-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Still actively looking for a smaller faction to merge with.

Semper fi AJ
06-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi, I am the leader of Semper Fi Never Retreat. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but we are an awesome faction. We placed 725 in Colombia. We increased our guild and dropped some low and non-participating members. We could take as many as 14 if they were active players. I guarantee teamwork, commitment, and cooperation. Please let me know. Thanks!

Health regen -18%
Infantry defense + 20%
Ground defense + 20%et
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +10%
Building defense +20%
Building output +5%
Guild increase +16%

zhugeliang
06-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi, I am the leader of Semper Fi Never Retreat. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but we are an awesome faction. We placed 725 in Colombia. We increased our guild and dropped some low and non-participating members. We could take as many as 14 if they were active players. I guarantee teamwork, commitment, and cooperation. Please let me know. Thanks!

Health regen -18%
Infantry defense + 20%
Ground defense + 20%et
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +10%
Building defense +20%
Building output +5%
Guild increase +16%

Thanks but we have a large group of core players that are committed to staying together. We are looking to absorb a smaller faction instead.

Col Mustard
06-04-2013, 05:54 PM
11 spots open, PM if your interested in a merger.
Let me know soon as we are looking to do this fast. We are flexible, out bonuses are
-25% health regen
Infantry 20% def
Infantry 5% atk
Ground 15% def
Ground 5% atk
Air 10% def
Sea 5% def
20% building def
5% cash output
Guild +12