PDA

View Full Version : Should Calder of Nairn merge with The Henchmen?

IBTL
05-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Please vote.

SinSir
05-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Bro it's the shield black & yellow we're not representing western union are we?

IBTL
05-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Bro it's the shield black & yellow we're not representing western union are we?

There is no purple and green. How about some purple? Check us out.

Dipstik
05-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Ummm... That didn't occur to me. Out of respect, can we keep things Packer Green and Gold?

IBTL
05-22-2013, 06:14 PM
Ummm... That didn't occur to me. Out of respect, can we keep things Packer Green and Gold?

Yes, we can. Yes, we did.

montecore
05-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Dipstik doesn't deserve Kor.

IBTL
05-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Dipstik doesn't deserve Kor.

Maybe not, but I heard he abused Monte's core

montecore
05-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Maybe not, but I heard he abused Monte's core

I can neither confirm, nor deny.

SinSir
05-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Monte don't come from school and try being clever in a mans world go do your homework.

The kids of today uneducated and easily lead.
Get a life before life gets you.

IBTL
05-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Lol +1, 2, 3 and 4

Dipstik
05-22-2013, 07:51 PM
You do know that Kor's a guy, right monty?

#smug

montecore
05-22-2013, 10:16 PM
You do know that Kor's a guy, right monty?

#smug

too gone to care. only makes the saccharine lulz sweeter.

Dipstik
05-22-2013, 10:18 PM
"only makes the saccharine lulz sweeter"

Can anyone translate? I speak almost any form of net slang in existence, but I have no idea what this guy's saying.

Polarbear
05-22-2013, 10:57 PM
"only makes the saccharine lulz sweeter"

Can anyone translate? I speak almost any form of net slang in existence, but I have no idea what this guy's saying.

Saccharine - 300 times sweeter than sugar.
Lulz - Laughing out loud. Zzzzzzzzz
Sweeter - Sweeter

So metaphorically - making something that is already a joke, even more out of hand... Duuuhh!

montecore
05-22-2013, 11:11 PM
well stated, pb. to clarify, the level of lulz and drama surrounding kor is off the charts. the facts are better than the rumours and the legends will blow your mind. she can do no wrong in my eyes. and dipstik is undeserving.

Ragmondino
05-22-2013, 11:43 PM
well stated, pb. to clarify, the level of lulz and drama surrounding kor is off the charts. the facts are better than the rumours and the legends will blow your mind. she can do no wrong in my eyes. and dipstik is undeserving.

If ever a guy was deserving of kor, it's sweet dippy...
They can compare... Things... Together

gambet1234
05-23-2013, 12:48 AM
lulz - laughter at someone else's expense. "Why'd you put that bottle of glue into all that shampoo at walmart?" "eh, did it for the lulz"

Hey, PB, wanna pop in again and toss another 10mil our way? We could really use it and SAS hasn't stopped by with our bricks yet!

Polarbear
05-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Whats the code?

BIGRED2277
05-23-2013, 02:09 AM
magic 8-ball says.......maybe!

Dipstik
05-23-2013, 05:11 AM
Yes... I know what lulz means. It's obv. A corruption of "lol" which means "laugh out loud." It was the saccharine part that confused me.

#smug

montecore
05-23-2013, 06:55 AM
lulz - laughter at someone else's expense. "Why'd you put that bottle of glue into all that shampoo at walmart?" "eh, did it for the lulz"

Hey, PB, wanna pop in again and toss another 10mil our way? We could really use it and SAS hasn't stopped by with our bricks yet!

I have bricks if you need them.

Tommy Two Toes
05-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Yes... I know what lulz means. It's obv. A corruption of "lol" which means "laugh out loud." It was the saccharine part that confused me.

#smug

Lulz? Somehow the Anonymous/4chan/skiddies have influenced this forum?

As for the "saccharine lulz," I can only assume it means that laughing will give you cancer.

mxz
05-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Can we pre-emptively disallow monte from ever merging?

We already have an m-core. And Dipstik's wife.

#henchsmug

mxz
05-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Nah we open to all! I gots love for my CC peepsDo you even play CC anymore?

mxz
05-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Your rules are so confusing. And allowing underaged kids kind of creeps me out :eek:

Charlie Boy
05-26-2013, 07:51 AM
Oooooooo, Jorge Yao's sister. Gosh, you boys must have nutted.

Did I ever tell you about the time I met Roger Clinton?

mxz
06-17-2014, 06:31 AM
We need more votes on this.

Thanks for your participation.

Dipstik
06-17-2014, 07:10 AM
Man looking at the posters in this thread really makes me think we should get the old banned together and go on tour :)

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 04:47 PM
With monte at the helm, you're guaranteed second place! With the occasional TKO first place tie.

GucciMane
06-17-2014, 06:57 PM
THREAD HIJACK

Should The Wicked Orphanage merge with EL1TE?

We will take the current poll results regarding the aforementioned merger, and apply them to this new more relevant question

vote now

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Should The Wicked Orphanage merge with EL1TE?

The who and the who? Y'all even lift?

Dipstik
06-17-2014, 07:02 PM
That's so cute... He thinks he took over.

GucciMane
06-17-2014, 07:05 PM
The who and the who? Y'all even lift?

I thought you were repping oderus urungus, b, not the molly maguires.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 07:23 PM
I thought you were repping oderus urungus, b, not the molly maguires.

One does not simply rep urungus. And I ain't messin wit The Voice. He got pecks fo days.

namedud
06-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Odorus Urungus recently died of an overdose. Not a CC overdose, but and end brought on by addiction regardless. Show a little respect towards fellow addicts who've met an early demise, and be thankful you haven't yet walked into traffic whilst satisfying your addiction to a mobile game.

GucciMane
06-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Odorus Urungus recently died of an overdose. Not a CC overdose, but and end brought on by addiction regardless. Show a little respect towards fellow addicts who've met an early demise, and be thankful you haven't yet walked into traffic whilst satisfying your addiction to a mobile game.

+1.

its funny you should say that, I've certainly walked into a whole lot worse on this game.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
I am a huge fan of GWAR. But I have no sympathy for junkies that od. From drugs, not CC. Although CC od would be pathetic as well.

namedud
06-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Addiction is an illness. Most people who are ill are not able to just magically cure themselves.

Saying you have no sympathy for "a junky" who overdosed is not unlike saying you have no sympathy for a schizophrenic, or even cancer patient, who died as a result of not receiving proper treatment and being unable to magically cure themselves.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Saying you have no sympathy for "a junky" who overdosed is not unlike saying you have no sympathy for a schizophrenic, or even cancer patient, who died as a result of not receiving proper treatment and being unable to magically cure themselves.hmmm. You're one of those people huh? Next you'll be saying that global warming is real.

namedud
06-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Lol.. Global warming is a term made up by fear mongers. Climate change, however, is real. The exact cause(s) is/are unknown, but there is a chance humans are playing a role considering modern society's largest waste product is carbon dioxide.

I really can't claim to be very educated on the subject, but to deny climate change is, IMO, kind of like saying the earth has experienced a constant climate forever. Scientific evidence shows this is not the case, so expecting the climate to stay the same for the rest of time would be foolish and ignorant.

Long Live West London
06-17-2014, 09:30 PM
That's so cute... He thinks he took over.

Dipsh.it youre king of the mugs

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2014, 11:06 PM
Lol.. Global warming is a term made up by fear mongers. Climate change, however, is real. The exact cause(s) is/are unknown, but there is a chance humans are playing a role considering modern society's largest waste product is carbon dioxide.

I really can't claim to be very educated on the subject, but to deny climate change is, IMO, kind of like saying the earth has experienced a constant climate forever. Scientific evidence shows this is not the case, so expecting the climate to stay the same for the rest of time would be foolish and ignorant.
lol ur funny. wink wink