PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold

jchow69
05-22-2013, 03:14 PM
It is really pissing me off to go over a whole month without getting some sort of free gold from Funzio. I want your opinions.

Josh611
05-22-2013, 03:18 PM
They already have too many problems to fix. This just gives them one more excuse to these problems.

jchow69
05-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Wouldn't it be great to get 100 free gold from Gree? That will make the WDs a whole lot meaningful.

soulnmysole
05-22-2013, 03:28 PM
None .

jchow69
05-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Why? It gets the scores higher and makes games more suspenseful, so you would enjoy it more.

Paul Wall
05-22-2013, 06:22 PM
If everyone gets 100 gold it doesn't do anyone any good just like real life. Being a millionaire won't make a difference or make you wealthier than anyone else if you give everyone a million dollars.

Jd-fors
05-22-2013, 07:30 PM
How is free gold for you going to make my game better?i would think it would make your game a little better but 100 gold is only 4 refills in WD.is 16 extra hits really going to change anything when everyone else gets the same free hits too?just wondering what I am missing here!

Blest@iBOB!.mw
05-22-2013, 07:30 PM
If everyone gets 100 gold it doesn't do anyone any good just like real life. Being a millionaire won't make a difference or make you wealthier than anyone else if you give everyone a million dollars.

What? :confused:

scurvynaive
05-22-2013, 08:17 PM
How is free gold for you going to make my game better?i would think it would make your game a little better but 100 gold is only 4 refills in WD.is 16 extra hits really going to change anything when everyone else gets the same free hits too?just wondering what I am missing here!

Spending gold on wd is the most colossal waste of resources imaginable and should only be done by those who hate money. he does not want it for wd but most likely for ltq or boss event where it actually makes a difference.

Sal T Iguana
05-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Its like when some people were excited when they received that Monsoon plane. Really? Everybody else received it too. Go buy yourself a crate and hope you get lucky. LoL

I am a cow
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM

1 more hit would have gotten my first faction into the top 1000

TheOracle
05-23-2013, 12:29 AM
We'd love to give out more gold but there's no good way for us to currently do it. We have to do a manual push with a pop-up which we have to disable after a certain time period. The pop-up sticks around for all players even after they have received the gold which just ends up confusing more players.

So until we work out a smoother delivery method, free gold is pretty limited. Sorry about that.

United Nation of Foxes
05-23-2013, 01:39 AM
It is really pissing me off to go over a whole month without getting some sort of free gold from Funzio. I want your opinions.

Your going to be waiting a while as the game hasn't been run by funzio for over a year

United Nation of Foxes
05-23-2013, 01:41 AM

OP is a sandwich short