PDA

View Full Version : Do you even need a BD 10 now?

larrydavid
05-22-2013, 01:37 PM
I have the GL 10 and I am stocking up on Blackrock Battering Rams. I was just curious if others even see the need for a BD 10 anymore? :rolleyes:

Esp since I have ridiculous Machine boosts from guild wars (+10% Machine attack and then boost building on top of that for another +18%)

phopjon
05-22-2013, 01:41 PM
I like the expensive honor beast, but realistically you probably don't. You barely need GL10 with the frequency of LTQs.

VileDoom
05-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Gold units are becoming obsolete along with causality reduction.

U WISH
05-22-2013, 02:43 PM
So you're basically saying that a BD is behind us now and go for the higher stat units or Hero units ? but i was under the impression that "This" is a Stratergy game ?? am i mistaken?

Nacon10
05-22-2013, 02:47 PM
F that . Breeding den hails supreme. Best unit you can purchase .

Colony Colonel
05-22-2013, 02:53 PM
yes it is completely worthwhile...

it allows hackers to increase their stats with an easy 750k meaning players have to spend even more in LTQ's and on gem units to be able to beat them which is exactly what GREE want.

hence why the player who I kicked out of my guild laughs at the fact that I reported him for hacking as GREE have never taken action against him.

I guess i'll just continue to take a beating until he finally runs out of voracious...

Ratma2001
05-22-2013, 03:20 PM
yes it is completely worthwhile...

it allows hackers to increase their stats with an easy 750k meaning players have to spend even more in LTQ's and on gem units to be able to beat them which is exactly what GREE want.

hence why the player who I kicked out of my guild laughs at the fact that I reported him for hacking as GREE have never taken action against him.

I guess i'll just continue to take a beating until he finally runs out of voracious...

And this is Gree making what they said to be there No#1 priority ...hmmm sounds a bit sus, If they were doing what they said this player would be banned !Obviously they dont really care about the regular players, the way i see it is a BD10 was the pinnicle of the game now its a blurred vision in the rear veiw mirror !
Sorry to all the new player that wont expeirience this awesome acheivement!
Gree look after 3 things...1) the Big spenders 2)their own wallets 3) Hackers
if you dont fit in these sections tough $hyte, i learnt this months ago.
Its a real shame the game has gone this direction and Gree still allow these Hackers to run rife through the game and make the Good parts worthless !
Dragoons ! BD10 ! getting you IPH up Raiding, you only see spits and spats of raiding nowadays not like when i was doing it, very sad, no stratergy anymore
Bring back the BD runs let the players play the game as it was intended !
Do what you said you were going to do Gree with all these Hackers , get rid of them, show us some proof ! As i can show you proof that you are NOT Doing it !

Johan -
05-22-2013, 10:08 PM
And this is Gree making what they said to be there No#1 priority ...hmmm sounds a bit sus, If they were doing what they said this player would be banned !Obviously they dont really care about the regular players, the way i see it is a BD10 was the pinnicle of the game now its a blurred vision in the rear veiw mirror !
Sorry to all the new player that wont expeirience this awesome acheivement!
Gree look after 3 things...1) the Big spenders 2)their own wallets 3) Hackers
if you dont fit in these sections tough $hyte, i learnt this months ago.
Its a real shame the game has gone this direction and Gree still allow these Hackers to run rife through the game and make the Good parts worthless !
Dragoons ! BD10 ! getting you IPH up Raiding, you only see spits and spats of raiding nowadays not like when i was doing it, very sad, no stratergy anymore
Bring back the BD runs let the players play the game as it was intended !
Do what you said you were going to do Gree with all these Hackers , get rid of them, show us some proof ! As i can show you proof that you are NOT Doing it !

I don't know, but I need to raid daily for the Guild donation and upgrading my money buildings! Strategy? Well bring all your unit buildings to lv.10 (like I did), so no matter what will happen in the future, you're prepared.

So a honor hacker has 500 or 1000 voracious, what can he raid, when there are no money buildings to get it from, he may destroy my buildings, well 1 click and my building is repaired again. Actions from GREE, well they brought all the data to the GREE server, so gold hack, honor hack, (gem hack if it existed), etc.. are all not working anymore, just check google search and you can read plenty about it! Things may go slowly, but it's moving in the better direction.

So my conclusion: concentrate on upgrading all unit & boost buildings, collect your gold buildings in time, try to get your IPH up and more over enjoy the game while chatting with your friends in the guild chat.

Also as mentioned by someone in another tread, most hacker Guilds have ranks above the TOP100, so nothing to worry about for the TOP25. Next GREE step is probably, investigating the GUILDS with +52 members, that is the most easiest thing to do for them, while investigating these GUILDS, they will also find most of the hackers.

So don't worry too much and be happy :)

Johan -
05-22-2013, 10:13 PM
PS. The tread is about do you need a BD. lv.10 and not suddenly about hackers, every thread I read, the same subject comes up again, while the start subject (original thread) slowly gets lost....

I understand the concern, but we also should keep the threads clean.

Zach3432
05-22-2013, 10:35 PM
Probably not. I was level 8 or so after camping for a good while. Now I'm 38 with 50k attack from beating the boss. Took 5 cash hits for me. I even took a few level gains and beat the boss 53 times, each after 50 was 4 cash hits. That's all it takes to super boost.

rutty
05-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Probably not. I was level 8 or so after camping for a good while. Now I'm 38 with 50k attack from beating the boss. Took 5 cash hits for me. I even took a few level gains and beat the boss 53 times, each after 50 was 4 cash hits. That's all it takes to super boost.

Have done the same thing with my alt account. Lots of ways to play this game.

I'm not bothering with BD10 for now but aiming to get my machines, but I will do it later in anticipation of more new units in the future

larrydavid
05-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks for all the relevant responses. I will be sticking w/ GL 10 for now seein as each BBR replaces a Hydra and gets me 120/40 A/D gain in stats. The fact that I have better machine boosts and my vault is only at 650k, I will be holding off on the bd 10 for a while. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming GEM FREE war. :)

Dreadknight
05-23-2013, 02:29 AM
It's gone with my history book:D

BADMARKX
05-23-2013, 09:21 PM
No, but it something to do

Max Power
05-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I was pretty psyched when I got my GL10 (never did BD10) and bought my first Blackrock Ram and it made no difference in my stats.

Well, dayum.....

pendentive
05-24-2013, 11:17 AM
I got my BD to 10, then the GL to 10. Much prefer the GL 10 because I've always been a heavier machine player.

That said, my Infantry numbers (if you take all my units above 200 total (att+def)) are MUCH higher than either the Beast or Machine numbers - from all the recent LTQ/LTE.

Yes, I've taken the time to document in a spreadsheet all my units higher than 100 total (att+def). Nearly twice as much.

Like an idiot, I spent all my extra $$/energy/faith/etc on upgrading my Beast/Machine boosts.

Now I'm putting more into my Infantry Boost.

C'est la vie!

Ryosaeba
05-24-2013, 10:06 PM
The only reason, as someone already mentioned, to get a BD10 is to prepare for the future if/when they release new units that best the machines units. But you don't have to make it a priority and you can wait till you upgrade your vault to 1.3mil so you won't get raided (as much).

Seryna
05-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Man I was so excited to get my bd10 but the triumph was short lived as they released the new units shortly thereafter. It was the funniest part of the game. With the new units now, bd10 is not worth it. Even gl10 is not necessary if you just do all the LTQs

Racr-X
05-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Thank you for sharing...