PDA

View Full Version : Silent thunder?

KFH
05-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Really a silent thunder as a reward, why don't you just spit in our face. This new ltq is half the points and twice the energy.

Tito89
05-22-2013, 12:46 AM
whats the stats on that? never heard of it.

DME
05-22-2013, 12:46 AM
And considerably higher requirements.

KFH
05-22-2013, 01:18 AM
whats the stats on that? never heard of it.164/120 used to farm them like lightnings, until they were no more. Have one left from maybe a year ago.
Still a silent thunder as a reward???? I'm insulted

WI(AusNz)
05-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Are you kidding me??

The rewards are lower but the units have boosts and "strong against" associated.

This is not an event for increasing raw stats as much a stocking up on boosts. Health regen, faster energy regen, reduced casualty rates are all great bonuses. It's the bonuses that make you a stronger player over the long term. Raw stats are fleeting.

Bravo Zulu
05-22-2013, 03:48 AM
Are you kidding me??

The rewards are lower but the units have boosts and "strong against" associated.

This is not an event for increasing raw stats as much a stocking up on boosts. Health regen, faster energy regen, reduced casualty rates are all great bonuses. It's the bonuses that make you a stronger player over the long term. Raw stats are fleeting.

Except my second +2 energy regen is not working. The Falcon Supersonic.

Dutchie
05-22-2013, 03:59 AM
Except my second +2 energy regen is not working. The Falcon Supersonic.

Restart MW by closing it down properly. If it still doesn't work, uninstall MW and reinstall it which should fix this issue as it did for some of my faction members.