PDA

View Full Version : Best way to communicate with faction members

zhugeliang
05-21-2013, 07:48 PM
So how does your faction communicate amongst yourselves?

Our faction uses an app called "WeChat". I've heard that other factions have websites set up. Does anyone communicate solely through the in game faction forum?

Post up your communication method and your faction ranking.

General Maximus
05-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Is it just me or does this seem like asking the player sitting across from you at the Texas Hold `em table what his hole cards are?

zhugeliang
05-21-2013, 07:54 PM
If you really think sharing that information will somehow give away your advantage, then you are taking this game way too seriously.

DME
05-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Is it just me or does this seem like asking the player sitting across from you at the Texas Hold `em table what his hole cards are?

He's not asking for access to other factions communications, just their preferred method.

britton
05-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Here is a thread from Kingdom Age.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54714-suggestions-for-group-chat

Allblacks
05-21-2013, 08:00 PM
I think you can try "Touch" or "Palringo". I believe they are free apps from the apple App Store. Good luck

SEC
05-21-2013, 08:01 PM
We use Palringo. I don't like Groupme because they require a telephone number to get an account. That is far too invasive and personal if you ask me. Palringo works just as well and you only need an email to sign up. We have a external forum as well.

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 08:08 PM
No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times.

King little fruit fly
05-21-2013, 08:14 PM
No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times.

Hand down the best option. LOL :D

But if you are cheap, try groupme, palringo, or kakao; these are the most popular here.

Infamous They
05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
If all faction members have access to a separate device for communications, I would say palringo. Otherwise, a huge pain in the rear to switch apps on one device.

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Group me is way to go. Have used others and IMO....they Suck lol
But they all have their own pros and Cons.
A suggestion....only use faction forum to track donations

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 08:19 PM
No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times. Hopefully by the next event, I'll have the new WD event wing finished at the house. Sixty rooms in each of two wings, multiple battle rooms. Direct fiber optic connections to the gree servers with the next generation wifi Throughout with capacity for 500 devices. Also 180 fill ins in three shifts, for tapping when we need a break. Even better, let the fill ins handle it, well all go to the Bahamas for the weekend. Just a minute, I need to call James to see how high he's gotten my iph now.

zhugeliang
05-21-2013, 08:21 PM
No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times. Hopefully by the next event, I'll have the new WD event wing finished at the house. Sixty rooms in each of two wings, multiple battle rooms. Direct fiber optic connections to the gree servers with the next generation wifi Throughout with capacity for 500 devices. Also 180 fill ins in three shifts, for tapping when we need a break. Even better, let the fill ins handle it, well all go to the Bahamas for the weekend. Just a minute, I need to call James to see how high he's gotten my iph now.

Now we know who is in charge of GREE

Dreno33
05-21-2013, 08:25 PM

is the game enjoyable when you just goes nonstop tapping for 3 days? wheres the strategy in this event in the top 10, even top 25 im guessing. down in the top 250 bracket there seems to be more strategical planning involved. not an insult, I would spend lots of gold if I had excess money too, but just curious

Infamous They
05-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Seeing how we are going ridiculous, rent out a brothel for the weekend. That way everyone gets stress relieving blowies while regenerating.

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Demo, you sound like the ones always trying to tell the big gold spenders that the game can't be fun for us any more. There's actually more strategy and planning to be done at that level. And yes, I know what it's like to play in lower level factions also. There's less Strategy there, as you are limited by the amount of hits, and players avaible.at that leel the strategy is simple, unless you're willing to settle for less than the best you can do. Get as many players as possible, hopefully sixty. Get as many of those players to play as many hours as possible, non stop if they can, for their free hits. Anything less is just settling for less than your best effort. That may be because the members feel they need to spend more time with family, etc. that's all fine, it just means that other things than your ultimate placement is your priority. You may want to call balancing this with placement is strategy, but I would call it deciding what place you are willing to settle for, based on other needs and wants. Everyone has a different answer to those questions. Ultimately, however you decide to approach it, the end result means you need to tap for more points than your competition does. The problem with strategy lower down, is you might never really understand what you need to beat your competition. It's so tight, theres so many, it can be different ones every time. Who do you plan strategy against?

glitters
05-21-2013, 09:16 PM
My strategy is to 6-pool ling rush the sh!t out of you.

Speed ump
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Ok, not sure what that is, but sounds good to me.hey if it works, that's all that matters

vNastIER
05-21-2013, 09:29 PM
My strategy is to 6-pool ling rush the sh!t out of you.

what lol
must be some new crazy lingo

glitters
05-21-2013, 09:30 PM
It's the ultimate strategy. Catch you with your pants down and break your base before you even get a chance to build a single attacking unit.

Zachio
05-21-2013, 09:41 PM
what lol
must be some new crazy lingo

lol, Star Craft!!

We use Facebook, and for those who don't have facebook accounts GroupMe.

Zandeko
05-21-2013, 09:55 PM
We use a web forum and palringo. We might switch to GroupMe soon. We have our main faction and a sub-faction for lower levels. Palringo is nice to communicate between both.

Mastert55
05-21-2013, 10:48 PM
It's all about that Kakao talk.

BigBlueNationAWC
05-22-2013, 12:51 PM
We do faction forum it is easier and people can see if someone donated with all the faction alerts coming in. :D :D :o :o :) :)

zhugeliang
05-22-2013, 05:50 PM
We do faction forum it is easier and people can see if someone donated with all the faction alerts coming in. :D :D :o :o :) :)

The problem with faction forum is all the messages get pushed down too fast by the donation alerts. It is hard to carry on a dialogue that way.