PDA

View Full Version : TapJoy thread

Infamous They
05-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Anyone else receiving virtually nothing (maybe 20%) of what tapjoy promises?

Jman
05-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Anyone else receiving virtually nothing (maybe 20%) of what tapjoy promises?

Mine works just fine. Contacting TapJoy support is your best bet.

Infamous They
05-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Are you on iOS? Every time, I have to re-log in and add my device. The log in only lasts for about 5 minutes, then I have to re-log. Any ideas?

KFH
05-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Are you on iOS? Every time, I have to re-log in and add my device. The log in only lasts for about 5 minutes, then I have to re-log. Any ideas?bookmark it or keep a window open with it. I'm on iOS and the only time I have to log back in is when I clear up memory in the settings menu.

Johan -
05-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Question, why do many people have the option to watch a video, but I haven't !

I can return to Tapjoy, which give me 1 gem a day, than I can only install another program to earn gems, but do not always receive the gems by doing that.

Is there a way to watch videos, seems you can watch every day 7 commercials after each other what means 7 gems in 5 minutes earnings.

KFH
05-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Question, why do many people have the option to watch a video, but I haven't !

I can return to Tapjoy, which give me 1 gem a day, than I can only install another program to earn gems, but do not always receive the gems by doing that.

Is there a way to watch videos, seems you can watch every day 7 commercials after each other what means 7 gems in 5 minutes earnings.from what I see its an android option. iOS tapjoy doesn't give you the option to watch videos. Might be a payback for all the problems on android

steveo127
05-22-2013, 12:51 AM
iOS used to have videos....way back when...now they don't.
maybe because iOS is a bigger market?

Arnaud
05-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Be careful if you're planning on switching device: my tapjoy account is still linked to my old account and tapjoy (who admited the pb back in february) is not solving my issue (sending them about 1 email per week). Adding the new device or creating a new tapjoy account doesn't change anything.

On the other end, if you don't receive the gem, tell tapjoy and usually they credit your account within the same day (or following day).