PDA

View Full Version : Give credit when credit is due!!!!!

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Now I've been one of the biggest critics of Gree lately with its 10 day war cycle and lack of willingness to listen to their most valuable customers..

But this.... This Italian Jab event??

Thank you so much to take out the building hunting part of it. God I can't tell you how much I hated it!!!!

Thank you for listening to people's complain regarding this matter.

This doesn't mean you are out scott-free, Gree, I'm still not happy about the 11 day war cycle, but at least you showed that you are willing to listen

geminiking01
05-21-2013, 06:53 PM
The building hunting was kinda fun. During the last hit list I received better weapons and more respect points.

Julian80
05-21-2013, 07:00 PM
As much as I would like to think Gree changed the format to satisfy player demands, you don't think it has more to do with it costing 20 gold to regen Energy vs 10 gold for Stamina??

BigMoney
05-21-2013, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I'm way more excited about spending X gold on refills to purchase the new prizes!

kingofwale
05-21-2013, 07:03 PM
As much as I would like to think Gree changed the format to satisfy player demands, you don't think it has more to do with it costing 20 gold to regen Energy vs 10 gold for Stamina??

Still, regardless of the reasons... Most people are complaining about it.

Me especially because it took me 3 hours of clicking to find a "pawn shop" to rob... I even gerenously build a pawnshop for others to rob because I'm just so tired of it.

at my level 181.. noboy has pawn shop anymore

Panda Express
05-21-2013, 07:04 PM
But they remove the boss event which is one of the most liked events.

BOS
05-21-2013, 07:06 PM
At level 250 I finished both rounds and found plenty of pawn shops... The new style is lame, allows the lazy player to just buy the reward.

BigMoney
05-21-2013, 07:07 PM

No. 20 gold gets you 1000 energy, which takes 333 minutes and 20 seconds to regenerate. 10 gold gets you 50 stamina, which takes 150 minutes to regenerate (so 20 gold gets you 100 stamina, which takes 300 minutes to regenerate). All subject to personal modifiers etc. So yeah, energy is slightly more expensive, but not really.

dudeman
05-21-2013, 07:17 PM
But they remove the boss event which is one of the most liked events.

I doubt they removed it. For all we know "pay what you owe" is a boss called Vinny the Loan Shark. I'm totally guessing there, but it sounds plausible enough to me.

Anyways, boss events are almost like a chore now. They are no longer new, they stopped being exciting after the first few bosses, and there has never been anything epic about them. If you're not a camper plowing through 40 bosses without needing to wait for health to recharge, it's either watch the clock like a hawk or have an alarm go off every 26 minutes.

If you think about it in terms of actual gameplay, that is friggen boring and the alarms are annoying as hell when they ring that often. At least with an energy based ltq players have more freedom to play the game at their own convenience.

... allows the lazy player to just buy the reward.

Rhetorical question, are you new here? Lazy players have always been able to "buy the reward" in Gree games.

Carrahete
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM
My thoughts are that the Pay What You Owe might be the PvP side of the hit list event... Just a guess so far :)

bald zeemer
05-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Although the old style was frustrating, the new one isnt really challenging. Yes, great prizes easily, but what to do now?

kingofwale
05-22-2013, 03:04 AM
Although the old style was frustrating, the new one isnt really challenging. Yes, great prizes easily, but what to do now?

not as challenge as what? top 10 box event? epic boss??

the really only even that needs any thinking is the war.. me spending 3 hours looking for a pawn shop isn't going to make Gree any more money

bald zeemer
05-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Not as challenging as the other LTQ style.
I fully get why they've gone this way, just stating the fact that LTQ isn't a challenge. Sure, the other style (hunting buildings) probably wasn't the way to go, and I'm not saying I've got the answers. But an event that provided a challenge that was achievable, but not completely bypassable with gold, would be quite interesting.